Good Morning

Story Info
The best possible way to start the day.
2.5k words
4.53
37.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4:30 A.M. and I couldn't sleep. So I was sitting at the computer and surfing the 'net, checking e-mail and looking for a story where two people love each other, not just want to fuck, or want to use fucking to hurt someone.

An hour had passed since I had gotten up and the house was as quiet as it ever gets. Our last child had moved out less than a month ago and now Ann and I rattled around this big, old house like two marbles in a bowl. A big bowl.

The only sound was the soft hum of the computer and the purr of the cat sitting on my lap. Then I heard the floorboards creak and soft steps as Ann got up and walked across the floor above me. Her footsteps came down the hallway and then down the stairs.

The cat jumped down when Ann came through the study door and I swung around in the chair and watched as she came in.

The light from the monitor was enough to illuminate my wife and I could see she wore a plain pink nighty, knee length with nothing on underneath. Her breasts shook a bit, her nipples stood out and there was no panty line, so I knew if I talked her out of the nighty she would be as nude as she had been the first three days of our honeymoon, twenty-seven years ago.

Ann walked over to me and stood between my legs. Not being a fool, I seized the opportunity and slid my hand up under the nighty and rested them on her bare backside, drew her close and put my head against her soft, flat tummy.

She ran her fingers through my hair, then put her hand under my chin and tilted my head back until I was looking in her eyes. The sleepy look on her face could not hide the clear blue of her eyes. There was a sweet smile on her soft lips and her lovely face was framed by the sleep touseled, short, dark blond hair. My own personal angel.

"Are you having trouble sleeping again?" She asked, concern in her voice.

"A little," I replied, "just the usual. I guess I don't need as much sleep as I used to."

"You're not having nightmares again are you?"

"Not this time," I lied. "Probably the paperboy banging the door woke me up."

It's just not possible to lie to someone who knows you as well as she does me, but she let it slide. Pushing my hands down off her butt, she pulled me to my feet and over toward the couch. "Maybe if we lie together you can get a little more sleep," she said as she pulled me down beside her.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled my head down on her left shoulder. I lay on my side and bent my top leg so it was laying across her knees. Then I reached up and flipped the blanket from the back of the couch over us for added warmth. With my arm tucked under the blanket, I slid my hand up over top of her right tit. The nipple hardened under my palm.

"Hey," she said in a stern but playful voice, "that's not sleeping!"

"Well, it will help relax me then maybe I can fall back to sleep."

I heard her mumble "Men" under her breath, then she put her lips on mine and reached down to fondle my semi-soft penis. I inched up her body until I was even with her and started rubbing her right tit. When the nipple got hard, my hand moved to her left. When that nipple stiffened, I slid the hand down over her stomach to her middle and gently scratched her pubic hair then rubbed my palm over the crease. The kiss got hotter as my cock got harder and within minutes Ann grabbed the hem of her nighty and pulled it high enough to uncover her middle.

"Come on, get on," she said, and tried to push/pull me up on top of her.

"You're not ready!" I said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't be silly," she said, "how can you possibly hurt a woman by poking her with a long, blunt object? Especially if she wants you to!"

There's no argument to that line of reasoning, so I rolled on top of her and placed myself between her open thighs with my dick at her opening. As I feared, she was too dry to penetrate without hurting her, so I reached down and rubbed the head of my prick up and down her slot. This had the desired effect and she was soon wet enough to start sliding in. I did, working my way in slowly and pulling back often so she could continue to lubricate me, until our pubic hair mingled and I could feel her cervix at the head of my dick.

I knew this was a "get the husband off" fuck and not a "ring my chimes" screw, so I tried to hurry. Ann put her heart into it, pumping her hips enthusiastically. It only took two or three minutes and I was cumming with a nice, wet morning ejaculation. At that point exhaustion claimed me and with barely enough time to slide off, blackness overcame me and I fell into a sound sleep.

If we had been in our bed I'm sure I could have slept ten hours, but unfortunately, the couch is too uncomfortable for two people to sleep on for long and I woke up after about ten minutes. I saw immediately that Ann was awake, but not moving for fear of waking me.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep, Honey," I said, "but that sure seemed to work well."

"I'm glad you got a little nap," my wife said, " I wonder if you could reach the tissues for me? Your juice is running out of me and getting my nighty wet."

"After what you've just done, it will be my pleasure." I replied, and sat up and reached for the tissues. Grabbing a couple, I turned and said, "In fact, it would be my pleasure to help clean you up, Madam!"

"Why thank you, kind Sir," she said and by bending her knee and swinging her leg over my head she gave me full access to her center.

As anyone who has put their nose into a woman's crotch knows, the smell is sometimes strong. Even more so in the morning before the first shower, and doubly so for just having had sex. Sometimes the urge to do something good and loving is so strong nothing can stop it, certainly not an odor. This decision was an easy one.

My left hand slipped under her and placed the tissues over the wet spot. I looked down and could see her pussy wide open just inches away from my face, so I lowered my mouth and gave her clit a big, wet kiss, with tongue.

"Hey, whoa! What are... Oh, OH!" came from her and I knew this was a welcome action. With one hand still under her fanny, I placed the other hand on the inside of her thigh and started licking in earnest. The odor was strong, but as the saying goes, "once you get past the smell, you've got it licked!" And I licked. I licked up both labia and plunged my tongue deep into her hole. Her cream was well mixed with my own and tasted salty and tart. It was not sweet and delicious like chocolate mud pie, but on the other hand, there were a lot fewer calories.

I continued slurping at her with long strokes, covering both labia, the hole and flicking over the clitoris, then sucking on it.

Ann's hips started rocking, slow and smooth at first, but picking up speed.

While my tongue was busy, I slid my right hand up and down her thigh, then around the outside and up to her breast. I turned my other hand over so the palm was up and the thumb was at the opening of her cunt. My thumb slid into her smoothly to the first knuckle then slipped in and out as she rocked her hips. My tongue lapped on both sides of her pussy and as she jerked up my thumb slipped out of her and was replaced by my tongue which I plunged as deep into her as I could go. My thumb, meanwhile, was now right over her anus, which was lubricated from the juices that had run out of her pussy. I started moving my thumb in tight circles, not pressing in but gently rubbing .

This was the final straw and Ann started moaning soft and low, "Ung, ung, Ooohh." She spread her legs wider apart until her thighs pointed straight up and her feet rested on my shoulders. Suddenly her legs snapped closed around my head as she arched her back and let out a low, panting "oh yes, oh, oh yesss, ooohh..." and climaxed on my tongue. An extra portion of our mixed juices seeped out of her slit and she held my head in a vice like grip with her thighs until I had to pull back because I couldn't breath.

"Oh my goodness, that was wonderful. I swear I'm going to have your tongue enshrined in the Sexual Excellence Hall of Fame!" She looked down at me with a dreamy smile. "You always surprise me! Where did you learn to do that?"

"I've been doing that since the second day I knew you, wench, as if you don't remember." I started moving up and said, "Now I have another surprise for you. Give me your hand and close your eyes."

"OK," she said and reached out her hand.

I took hold of her wrist and placed her hand on my penis, which had become semi-hard again.

"Wow," she said, "you're really hot to trot this morning."

"I can't help it. After all, I'm with the sexiest woman ever. Think you could find a place for it?"

"I know just the place," she said and pulled me toward her crotch. She guided me home and I slid into the warm wet velvet of her vagina.

I leaned over her with one arm placed beside her head and the other arm at her waist with the hand wrapped around to the small of her back. One leg was bent beside her hip and the other leg was over the front of the couch with my foot firmly on the floor. She had her legs circling my waist and her heels pressed against my lower back. The perfect set up for a good sexual workout.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, "that feels so good."

Her cunt was still swollen from the tongue lashing and felt tighter than usual. We started in waltz time, slow and even. I rocked forward into her, she pushed her hips up to meet me. When I was as deep as I could go, she ground herself onto me. I pulled back, she relaxed, then we did it again. And again.

Because I had cum so recently, I didn't have the urge to cum again. The easy rhythm allowed prolonged lovemaking and I was happy to notice I had become fully hard.

Ann started groaning quietly. I lowered my head to her shoulder and kissed my way to her neck. I kissed, licked and nibbled across her neck and up the side. This is a very sensitive area to Ann and caused her to gasp, giggle and pull herself hard against me. While she held me tight, I breathed gently into her ear and whispered, "You don't have to be quiet anymore. We are alone at last." Then I kissed her, hard and passionately.

The kiss broke off and Ann dropped back on the couch. Our pace had increased to a disco beat and Ann was muttering, "oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, oh, oh." She started slamming herself harder and harder against me on the up strokes, shaking her head back and forth and gritting her teeth. Then her whole body tightened, every muscle tense. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" came from her as she climaxed hard.

After a few seconds she flopped back, panting. Her eyes were glazed when she opened them and looked at me. Between panting breaths she said, " Did you cum?"

"No," I said, "I'm not sure I can again."

"After that, you absolutely have to. Keep going."

Although I was getting tired, I started thrusting again, slowly, to allow Ann to catch her breath. Closing my eyes we built back up quickly to the disco beat. Ann threw her whole body into it, wiggling her hips and thrusting hard. I was starting to feel the urge to cum again, but I opened my eyes and saw Ann concentrating so hard on giving me pleasure that it broke my concentration and I lost the urge.

I stopped moving. "You're not enjoying this. I don't want that."

"You're wrong, my love," she said, " I love to give you pleasure. Please cum for me. Think about something erotic. Think about some of the fantasies you like."

What else can a man do? I closed my eyes and started once again. I willed my mind into fantasy land, and started thinking about all the scenarios that will probably never happen, but are highly erotic to me.

I thought about walking nude outside, on a beach filled with nude nubile college girls.

I thought about being the only man with two or three women and fucking and licking each one over and over.

I thought about group sex. Making love in a room with others also making love.

I thought about my Internet friends and the stories and adventures they have shared with me.

I thought about fucking my Baby on the fifty yard line in the Super Bowl at halftime.

The rhythm had increased to heavy metal. I was pounding as hard and as fast as I could. I looked down at Ann and saw her back was arched, her eyes closed and her mouth open, going through what can only be rolling climaxes. I felt the need building inside me and as Ann let out a loud yell I came. It was so intense it was painful. My nuts gave up what little sperm they could, my penis worked heroically to deliver it and it felt like I was shooting sawdust. I too yelled from the pleasure and pain of it. Our voices harmonizing in a duet as old as mankind.

I was dizzy from the intensity of it. I dropped down beside my wife who was also gasping and still.

In a few minutes we had caught our breath and I started to get up.

Ann grabbed me and said, " Where are you going?"

"I have to shower and get ready for work."

"Not today you don't. Stay here with me. We have all day to be together; it's Saturday. I'm going to make you so tired you'll sleep until Monday."