Good Morning

Story Info
Waking up on a weekend morning and having fun.
1.9k words
4.22
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had this lovely thought of you:

We wake up on a Saturday morning. I'm tucked in close behind you, hand on your delicious hip. I'm semi-hard, feeling your bottom against me. I kiss your shoulder, you smile and moan a good morning. You turn to give me a quick kiss. As we part, I notice your nipples are hard against your peach colored tank top (the one that is almost see-thru). This makes me even harder.

You roll back to your side and place your hand on mine. You slowly guide my hand from your hip, to your side, and finally, to your breast. You squeeze my hand to make me squeeze you, and let out a low moan, tilting your head back. You grind into me, feeling my hardness against your ass. And I begin to pinch your nipple as I kiss your shoulder and neck. You reach back with your hand and run it through my hair, pulling it, and my lips, farther into you. You embolden me.

I slip my hand into your shirt and start to squeeze your other breast, pinch your other nipple. Your breathing quickens as I pull your nipple, knowing you like it a little rougher. You reach back and start massaging my hard cock through my shorts, causing me to moan and squeeze your breast again. You move my hand away and sit up. You grasp the bottom of your shirt and lift with both hands over your head. You turn and glance at me over your shoulder, giving me the most seductive look. Then you lie back, grab the back of my head, and pull me to you for a kiss. Our tongues dance together as our hands caress each others' chest. Then you break the kiss, and start to push my head down.

I start by kissing your neck, with little bites added in. Your hands are in my hair again, pushing me lower. But I kiss your collarbone instead, teasing you a little.

"Please," you whisper, "lick my tits, bite me, mark me yours..."

I'm more than happy to, and I start kissing my way down your chest. I start kissing you on the left side, while squeezing and pinching the right. I use my tongue in large circles, getting ever smaller. My tongue finally reaches the area around your nipple, and your back arches as you start breathing harder, knowing what I'm about to do. I flick my tongue out over your nipple, and you take a deep breath through clenched teeth.

"Yes!" you seem to whisper and scream.

I spend several minutes alternating between licking, sucking and biting your hard nipple. You're moaning the entire time. Then, I switch sides, and I treat your right side the same. While I am licking and biting you, my hand is squeezing and pinching your left breast and nipple. You take your hand and grab mine, guiding it slowly down your smooth skin, until we reach the edge of your shorts. You take my hand and guide it passed the waistband, into your lacy panties, until, finally, my fingers slide over your smooth, soft skin. Your hand pushes my fingers down farther.

I can feel the heat from you. And at last, my fingers touch you, sending pulses coursing through you. You are so wet, and my fingers slide over your clit so easily.

"Please," you say, "put your fingers in me..."

I am more than happy to oblige as I slide first one, then two fingers into your wet pussy. You moan, so pleased to feel it. I start working my fingers slowly in and out, and you twist and lift your hips to my rhythm, wanting more. I curl my fingers, searching, and you push down on the area right above your pussy, giving me access to the spot I am searching for.

Soon you are practically screaming as I finger you, feeling your wetness coat my fingers. I stop sucking your nipple so I can move down, so as to please you better. Your free hand immediately goes to your nipples, pinching, pulling, flicking them. I lick and bite the inside of your thighs. Soon, you are cumming on my fingers, your body tensing up with your orgasm. Your legs clamp together, keeping me from moving my hand. You are shaking as you come back down. After a brief pause, I pull my fingers out, and trace them over your nipples again. I lean down, taking each one into my mouth. You taste so good.

You pull me up to you, kissing me hard on the mouth, your tongue tangling with mine. You push me off of you and onto my back, throw one leg over mine. As you're kissing me, your hand traces it's way down my chest, through the light hair, to my nipples. You give quick little pinches to each one, and you run your nails down my chest and stomach, stopping just at the waist of my shorts. You break the kiss and smile, somewhat devilishly.

You start kissing my neck, giving light bites, and then you move to my chest. Taking your time, you run your tongue over each nipple, licking first, then sucking and licking, and then quick little bites.

"Ooooh!" I exclaim, loving the way you suck and lick at the same time.

Meanwhile your hand has traced its way down my stomach, nails raking my skin lightly. You move your hand around my hardness, teasing me, down to my thighs, scratching higher up my leg, and slowly back down.

Sensing you've teased me enough, you kiss your way down my chest to my stomach. I can smell your sweet hair as you move down, and it is intoxicating.

Your fingers grasp the waist of my shorts as you pull them down. I lift my hips off the bed so you can remove my shorts, and you smile at how hard you've made me.

You begin by kissing all around my hard cock: kissing my stomach, my thighs. Then you reach your hand out and grab me. Your hand feels so good, but you continue to kiss me, tickling me with your hair.

"Please," I beg, "please..." And you oblige. Your mouth is so warm, wet, and inviting, as it slowly takes my cock in, inch by inch. I grab a handful of your hair as you slowly begin to suck me. You pull your mouth off and use your tongue to lick me, from the head, all the way down, and back again.

"Make me do it," you say. "Make me suck your cock."

So I use your hair to guide your head down, taking me in again.

While you're sucking me, I notice that you have slid your shorts off, and are wearing just your black, lacy thong.

"You look so sexy, hun," I say. "I love the way you look in those."

You thank me by sucking harder. Your free hand then moves down to your clit, and you start playing with yourself, causing yourself to moan. I take your hair and pull your mouth off of me.

"Please," you have me begging again, "please lick my balls..."

You look at me and smile. And while your hand continues to stroke my cock, your mouth and tongue move lower, taking first one, then the other into your mouth, sucking and licking at the same time.

"Oh my god!" I gasp. You are so amazing...

Soon you're moaning as your fingers on your clit have you close to orgasm again. I push you a little lower, and you oblige me by licking beneath my balls, down to my bottom, and back, hand still stroking me. As your orgasm hits you, you moan loudly, hand quickly picking up speed on my cock. But I reach down to stop you, and to pull you up to me. I would love to come in your mouth, but we're not done yet.

You slowly slide up, rubbing your breasts and hard nipples along my hard cock, my stomach, my chest. When we're finally face to face you kiss me hard and deep. Then you sit up, reach back and grab me, and slowly rub the head over your clit. You tilt your head back and moan, and I squeeze your tits and pinch your nipples. Then you pick up speed, using my hardness to slap against you. Soon you are moaning louder, getting closer to another orgasm. But you stop yourself and use your hand to slide my cock over your wetness, allowing me to get wet.

Then you slide down onto me, letting out a loud sigh. Before you start to move, you place your hands on my chest, lightly pinching my nipples. I can feel your muscles, gripping me like your hand. You don't move, you just use them to squeeze me while you rotate your hips, grinding your clit against me. You sit straight up and continue moving your sexy hips as you squeeze your breasts and pinch your nipples. I run my hands up your legs and back down, dragging my nails lightly across your skin. Babe, you feel so good.

You lift up your one breast and lick your nipple with that amazing, talented tongue of yours. I hold onto your hips and help you move up and down on my cock. We're both moaning with pleasure. You're so wet as you slide up and down, and our hands caress your body. You are so sexy, my cock is so hard for you. But I know how to take you even further.

I flip you off of me and onto your knees. You smile, knowing what I'm about to do. You lower your head and chest to the bed, and lift your gorgeous, sexy ass into the air. I slide behind you, grab my cock with my hand, and rub your pussy.

"Do it," you command. "Please, just fuck me."

I smile as I slide into you. I use my hands to spread you open, allowing me to fuck you deeper. You're practically screaming every time I push all the way into you. You reach one hand back and massage your clit, and every so often, rub my balls. Then the words just spill out.

"Spank me..."

I take my hands off of your hips. While I'm still fucking you, I alternate sides. First I spank one side of your ass, then the other.

"God, yes!" you exclaim.

I can only smile, and continue what I'm doing, knowing it's turning you on. But I can feel that I'm getting close.

I pull out of you and flip you onto your back. I kneel down, push your legs open and grab them behind the knees, lifting them. You guide my hard cock into your wet pussy. We both sigh again, pleasure overtaking us. I begin slowly, deeply. Your hands are at your tits, squeezing you nipples. But I can't take anymore.

I pick up speed, sliding in and out of you faster. Your tongue flicks out, licking your nipples, then you start sucking them. You are so unbelievably hot and sexy. I start fucking you harder, slamming into you, my body smacking against your clit, causing more pleasure.

You scream out, "I'm cumming!"

I'm right there as well. I let you know as well, "I'm going to cum!"

After a couple of more movements, I plunge myself deep inside of you, cumming hard and deep.

I practically collapse on top of you, and you run your fingers through my hair. I kiss all over your chest and breasts, your neck, and finally your mouth. The kiss is warm, loving, tongues just barely touching.

"Good morning," I say.

You laugh. "Good morning," you reply.

It's going to be a good weekend.