Good Morning

Story Info
A slave's perspective of a morning with his mistress.
1.1k words
4.3
31.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ben awoke, he couldn't breathe and he couldn't move. Then he smelled her and felt her warm pussy on his lips. Now he remembered where he was.

He was tied to the guest bed in the house that belonged to his Mistress. It was still dark, but he couldn't tell if it was just another middle of the night call (her insomnia woke her up frequently) or if it was morning now.

She did wake up ridiculously early. He felt her grinding into his face and got to work, licking her clit the way he knew she liked. He listened closely so he could hear her moans and little gasps to make sure he was pleasing her. That was really all he wanted, to please her.

He felt her become slick with pleasure and then felt the flood of her release on his face. He started to see the room lighten and decided it was morning after all. She pressed down on his face again and he took a deep breath and started once more. After her third or fourth orgasm, he thought she would now untie him and instruct him to go make breakfast while she went back to bed, but this morning was different.

She got up and went into the guest room next to his and brought in the other slave.

John was new to the house and, as of last night, they were both tied to the guest room beds for their first overnight stay together. She had planned for them to be there together the entire weekend, and they had both been less than thrilled; they agreed as it pleased Mistress. He had never seen John, but he had heard his screams from the next room during the course of the weekend.

John was wearing a collar with a chain leash attached and appeared to be limping or perhaps just waking up. She pulled some toys off the shelf and began arranging them as she pleased. She propped Ben's head and chest up with pillows, so that he was not quite sitting up on the bed. She removed his chastity device and put a vibrating cock ring and condom on him and turned it on.

He didn't want to get his hopes up that this meant she would use him for sex. The condom could just be to avoid a mess, and his cock was already straining for release; it had been so long.

It seemed, however, no such joy was in the cards for him this morning, as she also removed the chastity device and slid a condom on John. As John's hips bucked at her touch, he noticed he was wearing the humbler which pulled his balls tightly behind his ass. He winced at the memory of previously wearing it.

John was also outfitted with a small vibrating strap-on directly above his penis, and Ben knew what this was for: Sometimes Mistress liked double penetration, as long as the piece for her ass vibrated.

He took another deep breath as she came towards him and straddled his face again. She yanked the chain attached to John's collar and pulled him up behind her. She ground her clit onto Ben's face without saying a word (she wasn't very chatty before her coffee), and he knew he was to lick her while John fucked her.

John seemed to understand her silent commands as well and slowly slid himself and the strap-on into her. Ben was a little jealous. Obviously, while he had been in chastity for months, she had been using John for sex. He knew to go deep and very slowly, just how Mistress liked and had once taught him. He felt a sharp pain as she dug her nails into his scalp; he wasn't doing a good job. Luckily, only his throbbing cock was distracting him, not John's balls on his face.

He was thankful they were in the humbler and counted his blessings that he hadn't been chosen for sex this morning after all. He couldn't imagine how painful it must be to thrust forward wearing that god-awful device, no matter how good it felt to be thrusting into Mistress' tight, hot pussy.

He felt the spray of her orgasm and heard John whimper. He began to beg her to cum, but he made a mistake that made Ben laugh; he said "Mistress can I cum" instead of "Mistress may I cum".

Ben had long ago leaned that "can" was not the proper way to ask for permission. Mistress was a stickler for proper English. He smirked as she reared back and pushed him to the floor.

She explained his mistake while paddling him. She could be exceptionally cruel when she had to repeat herself, so she yanked him to his feet by his chain again, not even caring that the humbler made it difficult and painful to move. She dragged him to the bathroom with the chastity device in hand; he guessed from John's yelps that he was getting a blast of cold water.

When they returned, he saw John was back in his chastity device: Mistress was angry now, and John's little mishap had ruined her morning. Ben wasn't sure if she would take it out on him too and began to worry.

She stared at him and told him he was lucky. She had planned to make him lick John's balls while he was fucking her, too. But, since John was such a stupid young boy, he had ruined her plans and spared Ben the humiliation of having to touch another man.

Mistress was either feeling benevolent or just extremely horny this morning. She climbed onto his cock and begun grinding her clit onto the vibrating ring. Ben bit the inside of his cheek to avoid cumming right then and there. She leaned forward and instructed him to suck on her nipples. He was older than John and had received enough training to know better than to cum, fighting his orgasm with everything he had, all while keeping his hips perfectly still so that mistress could use him for her pleasure without his thrusting ruining it.

She pulled John (still wearing the strap on) behind her. He felt her tight pussy grow tighter, and the vibrations doubled as John's strap on entered her, too. He could hear his own whimpers now but knew better than to ask for permission to cum yet. She was just getting started.

She rode him until he felt her pussy tighten unbearably and convulse. He felt her wetness drip over his balls and only then did he dare whisper, "Mistress, please, may I cum?"