Good Morning Already

Story Info
Awaken from an amazing dream to a better reality.
2.4k words
3.98
14.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wake up

I'm having a glorious dream. I am rich and not just slightly rich but filthy rich. I am on a yacht surrounded by gorgeous women with little or no clothes on. They all want me and fight over me. I suggest there is enough of me to go around and for some reason they all line up to suck on my cock. The first in line gets on her knees unzips my fly and begins to work my cock like a champ. She knows her business she knows how to tease with her tongue and I am in heaven. I'm almost ready to cum in my dream when the feeling of something wet awakens me I see the top of your head bobbing up and down.

Your eyes look up at me as you notice my awakened state. Your dirty little grin as you wrap your lips around my cock. You feel it stiffen a bit more as you suck and work the base with your hand. I moan audibly a sign that you are doing an amazing job. I place my fingers lightly into your hair. I want to force you down lower but I fight back the urge. Then I feel your hand creep up to my balls and I begin to squirm a bit. You can tell how sensitive I am. It's not long before I have to make you stop before I shoot down your throat. You bat my hands away as you hungrily suck on my engorged cock. I can feel it welling up inside fighting to emerge as a fountain. This thought crossed my mind right as you flick my balls with the tips of your fingers and that sends me over the edge. I shoot load after load in your mouth and you greedily suck it all down. As my orgasm subsides and my hips stop bucking you look up at me and open your mouth to show me all of my load right before you close it again and swallow. You smile at me and say "Good Morning."

Needless to say today was gonna be a good day!

Chapter 2

When you roll off of my legs I asked if you would like me to reciprocate you smiled and shook your head. I spent a few moments catching my breath. After a couple minute I got up to take a shower. My legs were jello from the amazing blowjob I had just received. I bumped my shins a couple times and hit the doorframe to the bathroom. After that I went to the shower and turned it on adjusting the temp to the desired temp and stepped in. I didn't need to strip down because you had done that to me in my sleep. After a few moments in the hot spray trying to comprehend what just happened I heard the shower curtain move aside. I turned my head to see you in all your naked glory standing there on the other end of the shower. You didn't say anything you just smiled and handed me a bottle of the soap that you love and turned your back to me. I obliged quickly and began to wash your back rubbing your shoulders. I worked my hands down your spine and all the way to the crack of your ass. You flared your ass up to me in a come hither sort of way and I continued rubbing in the soap all over your sexy ass.

I work my way down to your legs and all the way to your feet. As I stood you turned to face me. You have the tip of your finger in your mouth in that sexy way you know I like. I pour out some more soap and begin to wash down your chest. I rub your tits slowly and I can almost hear you purr. I spend extra time on your nipples working my fingers around them in a circular motion and very shortly they are as stiff as my cock was only a few minutes ago and and is working its way to be again. I work my hands lower at that point and rub my way down your lower stomach and to your pussy. As my fingers explore your vaginal opening I quickly find your clit and my fingers longer there for a few minutes working it in a circular motion. Your hips start to move involuntarily at that time and before you cum you grab my hands and push it away. You wag a finger in my face shaking your head. You smile and then step out of the shower.

Chapter 3

There I was my cock now hard and still need one clean myself. So I soaped up as quickly as possible and rinsed off. I turned off the water and pulled the curtain back and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my engorged cock was a challenge but I did manage it. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment thinking about what had already happened and my erection only got more pressing.

I decided to walk back into the bedroom expecting to see you dressed by now or at least in the process at the time. What I actually saw was far different. There you were laying down on only a sheet with absolutely nothing on your body. More interesting to me was the fact that you are laying on your back knees in the air. One hand rubbing your ample breasts already teased to razor sharp points by the look of them. Your other hand was roving over your noticeably wet pussy.

It looked to me as though you had laid down on the bed and began to touch yourself the moment you left the shower because your body is still covered in droplets of water. I watch as you work your fingers knowingly over your wet pussy lips pausing momentarily on your clit to pinch and play before continuing around those beautiful lips.

I start to walk over to join you on the bed but I stop at your raised hand that waggles that no, no, no finger at me again like you did in the shower. You point at my engorged cock pointing straight at you through my towel. I take your meaning and I drop my towel from my hips and reach down to grab my cock. I begin to work my cock in a front to back motion as your hands begin to rove over your body again.

You watch me like a hawk obviously heightening your own arousal by my stroking for your view. I see the additional juices flowing from your aroused vagina and it only pushes me faster toward our mutual goal. I begin to pump faster as your fingers work your sexy pussy faster and faster.

I watch your fingers disappear up your pussy fucking yourself hard and I almost cum right then and there. I do manage to slow my pace as you quicken yours. You use your other hand to motion me towards the side of the bed.

Although I am sad to lose the wide open vantage point of you finger fucking that sexy pussy I oblige and move to where my cock is only a few inches from your face. You tap your face as though pointing out a target and I get your meaning. My pace quickens as does yours and as I hear you begin to moan out the beginning of an orgasm I can't take it anymore.

I begin to fire out rope after rope of warm sticky white cum. My first shot fires over your face and hits the bed but the second third and fourth all hit their mark. By this time you are howling in pleasure with the crest of your own orgasm coming to a crescendo. You lean your head over to take the last few drops of cum in your mouth.

Chapter 4

You smile up at me and the cum is oozing down your face. You look so hot sitting there with my cum all over you I fix this vision of you permanently in my mind. You begin to move to get up and although I want to throw you down on the bed and fuck you hard after what has already been an amazing morning. I allow you to pass not wanting to mess up anything else you have in mind.

You move very slowly and I notice you are deliberately moving to give me plenty of viewing pleasure. A long back stretch to have your tits moving up in the air. Nipples still very erect this make a great visual. Next you slide one leg off the bed and you spread your legs to show off that beautifully shaven pussy to me. I notice for the first time the big wet spot in the middle of the sheet where you were laying. It is as big around as your ass and I wonder how long you had been touching yourself before you woke me up for my morning blowjob that started this all off. You finally stand and walk towards the bathroom to clean yourself up and I see you glance over your shoulder and I see you making a point to sway your hips alluringly. I watch you go and I breathe out an audible sigh. You yell from the bathroom "better get ready for work or you're gonna be late!" I look down at my watch and sure enough your right and I begin to throw on my clothes.

A few minutes later I walk out the door dreading what was gonna be a very long day of work thinking about this amazing morning. I had been driving for several moments when I got an invite to a chat room from a random stranger. It came from an email I didn't recognize so I ignored it and continued my drive. About the time I got another invite from the same email and once again I ignored it.

I had just sat down at my desk in my office at work when I got another invite from the same email address only this time it came not only to my personal email I saw it pop in on my work email so I became curious. I finally gave up and signed up for an account on this web cam service and I logged into to cam.

To my surprise I saw my bedroom. "What the fuck?" I said audibly luckily my door to my office was shut and since it was Friday I was practically alone in this part of the building. I noticed on the screen that there was something moving off to the side of the screen and I watched with rapt attention. A white board with writing came into view.

The first sign said:

Don't be mad this cam didn't turn on until just know when you joined the chat channel so nothing we did this morning was broadcast in any way.

The sign dropped out of sight right as a second one appeared:

Since you had to work today I thought I would entertain you. So here goes...

A moment later you step into view of the camera and you are wearing the slinky black dress you had me buy for you that is so revealing that you won't wear it out unless we are going to be out of town were no one knows us. I could already feel my cock stirring to life. It's at that moment that the music starts to play and you begin to dance.

You start by moving and swaying those hips to the music. You start to gyrate to the music losing yourself in the music. Your arm moves slowly up your right side grabs the spaghetti strap on the opposite side and moves it to the edge of your shoulder. You spin slowly looking over the other shoulder and I noticed that the strap on that side also made it to the edge as well then all at once the dress falls to the floor.

My cock is a rock solid tent pole in my pants as I take in the sight of you. You have put on a matching bra and panties set on. It is a thong bikini set and your ass is clearly visible. You slowly turn around and I am shocked to see that the bra is one that exposes the breasts without actually covering anything. So your piercing nipples stand out as beacons lighting my way to a steady erection. I then notice that the panties are crotchless. I can't take it any more and I unzip my fly and release my cock into the office air.

I begin to stroke it slowly when you reach over to the bedside table and grab a blue 8" dildo. You stick it in your mouth several inches to wet it and then withdraw it from your mouth and work down your body to the open crotch and you quickly bury it up your knuckles taking all eight inches very quickly.

You withdraw it and begin to quickly fuck your dripping wet pussy with the big blue phallus and I can see you rocking your hips still with the music and you also rhythmically fuck yourself. Your pussy I could see was already starting to leak that amazing fluid I love so much. This only spurred on my own stroking and I could feel myself getting close to cumming but I wanted to hold off until you cum.

It was at this moment that your hips started to buck wildly and I could see your orgasm begin to start. Then I saw what put me over the edge. You began to squirt and not just a little bit but a large flood of your love juices spraying all over the carpet. I couldn't take it anymore I began to fire off my own spray of juices. You were screaming my name on the camera and I only could watch as my cum went flying all over my desk and pants and shirt.

You finally paused for a moment and walked towards the camera and picked up the last white board which read as follows:

I hope you enjoyed this and I can't wait for you to get home I have a big surprise for you.

The camera turned off and I sat there staring at a picture of your shaven pussy as an offline screen. I shook my head and started the messy cleanup process.