Good Morning, Baby

Story Info
He savours your every pleasure.
1.2k words
18k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers

Perspiration on your skin like dewdrops in the early morning lends itself to my pleasure. In the still of the dawn, my hands slide along the curve of your hips and onto the softness of your belly. When I kiss your navel you moan under my lips. I savour each sweet tremour with my tongue and tease more from you still with each puff of my breath. I plant a tender row of kisses from your navel to the cleft of your breasts and trace circles around the soft peaks until they rise to meet my eager tongue. I greet them tenderly, flickering my desire all around them until they are tight damp knots from want of me. I feel your hands in my hair, your fingers pull me closer. I can't help but bow to your need. I feel it, too. Unlike I have felt it for any other.

I lie on top of you. So close that I feel your heart beating beneath mine. Your legs are high about my waist. I cradle your head in my hands, holding it like a precious treasure. I press my lips to your hair, inhaling your scent and then bring my face to rest against the sweet countenance that is yours. I tell you that I love you and revel in the feeling of your lithe arms encircling my neck. Your skin feels so soft that I can't help but caress you. I run one hand along the length of your arm until my fingers intertwine with yours. Your soft, small hand feels so delicate in mine. I raise it to my lips so that I might celebrate it there. One by one, I taste each pretty finger before I bless your palm and return it to my neck. You kiss my forehead.

I nestle my face in the crook of your neck enjoying the warmth of your body and your sweet tender embrace. My cock is hardening again just lying between your thighs like this. I rise up so that I can look at you. Your eyes are closed. I feel your breath upon my face. I can't help but kiss your lips. I am so drawn to their sensuous beauty. I feel you kiss me back, slipping your tongue into my mouth, as your breath becomes one with mine. I crave you so much. My cock is at your entrance, wanting you, just as much as I know you want me. I close my eyes and kiss your lips again. Our tongues dance over each other until we gasp for breath and I slip inside you. My entry is easy. You are still wet with my cum. You flex your muscles around me, drawing on my length until I feel compelled to bury myself deep inside you. Our coupling is slow, not as feverish as before. I languish my strokes, savouring every ripple, every pulse of your pussy until a sudden flurry of quick strokes make you cry out from the intensity. I bring you back down again slowly, gently, until the tension dissipates in your thighs. I know you like this. I like it, too. I do it to you again and again until you finally cum and convulse on my cock.

I'm not done with you, yet. I want to take you from behind. I want to watch my cock disappear into you. I want to watch your pussy lips turn inside out and back again. I want to see your ass quiver from my strokes. I whisper in your ear. I see you smile. Without a word, you kneel and push your ass up to me.

I take your cheeks, one in each hand and open you further before me. Your asshole is tight and pink. Your pussy glistens and pouts with wet. Wet with your desire. Wet from my release. I bend to kiss you. I run my tongue along the folds of your vulva, gathering our juices in my mouth. I inhale your scent deeply and press my lips to yours so that I can taste you. Your flavour spreads across my tongue delighting my palate. I lap your opening until I am smeared with your desire from nose to chin. I thumb your clit until you moan and then I slip my index finger into you. I work your sweet spot until you take the lead and hump your slit against my hand. You turn to look at me. Your eyes are filled with lust. I know you want me. I want you so badly, too. You reach for my arm. I feel your hand circling mine. This time, you kiss each of my wet fingers. I watch lick your wet away and then take them deeply in the warmth of your mouth. My cock is so hard. I want you so much. So much so, that I speak it aloud. Without a word, you smile and lower your head again, positioning yourself for my entry. I grasp my cock and pump it, then slowly make my way into you. It's not so much that I want to make love to you now. Instead, I want to fuck your glorious hole. I want to take you like this, on your knees, so that I can be a spectator at our wonderful dance.

I make steady strokes inside you that grow deeper in their intensity. I can't help but fuck you deeply. You feel so good to me, so good around me, pulsing on my cock. I want to cum inside you. I want to shoot my load so very deeply into your belly. You are rocking under me from my exertions, trying to steady yourself on your hands. I feel you bracing against me, straining. I know you want to cum again. I give it to you, riding you hard and fast until I push you over the edge into an explosive orgasm. You cry out and buck under me, but I hold onto your hips. I refuse to let you go. I want you to savour every wave that crashes into you. I want your pussy to suck the cum right out of me. I want you limp on my cock.

I give you little chance to recover. I am too far gone for that. The sight of you, totally spent on your knees, your dark hair spread wantonly across our bed with the sheets balled up in your hands, is sheer bliss to me. I have to cum now. I look down at your asscheeks. I spread them wide and watch my cock fuck your hole. Your pussy is stretched wide open from my girth, damp and glistening in the early morning light. I feel you tightening around me in delicious, rippling pulses. You know all the tricks that send me over the edge. I ejaculate in long squirts, burying myself inside you as far as I can go until my orgasm subsides.

You look back at me. I grin at you, still deep inside your pussy. 'Good morning, Baby,' I tell you. 'Great morning,' you reply. I pull out and kiss your ass. Together, hand in hand, we tiptoe for the shower, hoping to steal a few more moments before the kids wake up.

Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breakfast of Champions Our first morning in the new house has us hungry.in Romance
I Want Let's start the day off right... with coffee and oral.in Romance
A Night Under The Moonlight What more can a girl wish for?in Romance
An Early Morning Encounter He gets up in the morning only to find her cooking.in Romance
Who Would Think... Waking up with your lover in your arms.in Romance
More Stories