Good Morning, Baby

Story Info
Quick and passionate fun between a loving couple.
845 words
4.18
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That shower felt great" I think to myself as I start brushing my hair while looking in the mirror. Nothing feels better than a nice hot shower after a night of hot, passionate sex. As I am looking in the mirror I can see through the open door into the bedroom. You get out of bed, still naked from last night. Just the sight of your body starts to get my juices flowing again.

You seem to read my mind as you stop in front of the open door to look at my naked body in the mirror. After a minute you walk into the bathroom and wrap your arms around my nude form. You sensuously lift my long hair off my neck and start nibbling and kissing all around my shoulders and neck. As always, you know exactly how to turn me on.

I feel your cock start to get stiff as it is trapped between your body and my ass. After a few minutes, you move your hands back around to the front of my body and cup both of my breasts, tweaking my already stiff nipples. This feels so good that I moan out load and start to move my ass back and forth across your dick.

Finally neither one of us can take this teasing any longer, so you back off from me just enough to slide your throbbing cock between my legs against my pussy. You run it back and forth a few times, coating your dick in my juices and pushing the head against my clit.

Our eyes meet in the mirror and there is no need to speak – we both can see the incredible passion that can only be released one way. You bend your knees a little bit more to push the head of your dick against my wet hole. I reach down between my legs and wrap my fingers around your member to guide it until the head is just barely inside me.

Our eyes meet again and then with one thrust you are buried all the way inside my cunt. The feeling is so intense as you enter me that I can't help but cry out in pleasure. There will be no holding back this time. As soon as I feel you bottom out inside me, we both pull away from each other until your entire length, with the exception of the tip, is outside my body. Then you push right back into my depths.

This is not making love – this is two lovers fucking each other's brains out. It's almost violent how hard we are mashing our bodies together, but it's what we both want and what we both need right now. Mercilessly we pound our bodies together. Your hands are mashing my tits and pulling on my nipples to the point where it's almost painful, but the pain feels so good that it pushes me closer and closer to my orgasm. I need to cum so badly, that I can't help but reach down between my body and the sink to let my fingers slide back and forth over my clit.

"Oh God" I cry out.

It won't be long now. Between your hands pummeling my tits, my hand stroking my clit, and your cock pounding my pussy, my senses are in overload. Suddenly I can't hold back any more and my cunt starts to cum on your cock. I watch in the mirror as my passion takes over my entire body. I start to shake and moan as my pussy clamps down over your throbbing cock. My knees go weak and the only things holding me up are your strong hands on my breasts and your dick that's still pounding my pussy through my orgasm.

The increased squeezing of my cunt is too much for you to withstand. I know that you are trying to keep fucking me as long as possible, but this feeling is just too incredible for you not to cum. Though my orgasm I feel your dick start to get even harder. Then it starts to throb inside me. I can tell you are close.

"Oh fuck, here it comes" You call out.

As you yell your warning, I feel the first shot of hot liquid shoot out of you into my pussy. The feeling of your hot cum burning my insides sends me into a second orgasm. Our bodies keep pounding each other until both of our thighs are covered in our mixed juices as they run out of my body.

Finally I slump forward onto the countertop, and you fall down on top of my back. As we lay there like that, your dick starts to soften and slowly slides out of my pussy, releasing the rest of our combined juices to flow out of me and down our legs.

After a few minutes we gather enough energy to stand up. Then I turn to you and you kiss me on the lips and whisper a simple "Good morning, Baby" into my ear.