Good Morning Ch. 01

Info
sexy submissive brightens Master's morning.
762 words
2.77
136.1k
1
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/18/2004
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

My thanks to pepper for reading this with love



I was in the Pink Sleen this morning, just settling down to read my daily paper when I here a little movement behind me and these soft words in my ear.

"Good morning Master."

I gave a slight jump and turned to see one of the tavern slaves kneeling coyly behind me in the nadu position. She was a thing of beauty, soft golden piggy tails held with a black ribbon. Her soft eyes lowered to my feet her perky breasts lifted high for my enjoyment and her palms face up on her wide open sun kissed thighs. Her soft treasures open to my inspection, for as my girl she is permitted no secrets.

I glanced over my shoulder and decided I was going to make this a better morning than she had expected. I reached over and grabbed the girl. As I took her into my arms I gave her bottom a swift pat and threw her to the ground in front of me. Then rolling to my knees I lay across her body pressing it to the floor. I then set about kissing her soundly. She gasped at the suddenness of my actions as I tossed her to the floor and began to moan as I kissed her. Her arms and legs flailed about upset the drinks on the table and coming to finally rest about my body holding me close.

"Morning girl"

"Now that's what pepper calls a good morning Master!"

I kind of looked around at the drinks spilled over us and could only chuckle. I leaned back down and pressing her head back with mine crushed my lips to hers raping them with my kiss. Not to be out done the little slut whimpered her need and leaned into the kiss and parted her lips enough to send her tongue out probing my lips seeking mine, her tan legs weaving with mine, her silken arms around my neck, trying to pull me closer to her. I shifted my weight to my right arm and reached up with my left hand to maul her breast. Again the immediate response her body arched up against my palm involuntarily and she gave out another of those little soft little whimpers. I invaded her mouth with my tongue savoring the taste and texture of her. Her tongue met mine and began to play with mine as I explored the girl.

I was getting warmed up and I could already smell her. My hand almost of its own volition came up and ripped the silken ta-teera from her body. My left knee deftly separated her tanned thighs and brought itself up to gently rub across her petals. She gasped into the warmth of mouth as my cloth clad knee brushed her. She made a conscious decision then opening her thighs painfully wide one leg bending as she invited me to work my will upon her willing body. I continued to rub her soft petals with my knee as I grasped her breast and began to lightly rub my thumb over her nipple working it back and forth as it rose to hardness beneath my touch. I leaned into the kiss and explored her as only a Master can explore his property.

She writhed beneath me her need taking control of her as her fingers slid almost possessively over my body. Her warm breath rolled past her tongue and into my mouth as I tasted her. As her needs grew I began to feel her hips rocking back and forth against my knee

I had to come up for air as our tongues really began to dance. I gave her a wicked grin and leaned down to lick her nipple. I felt her give a small start and I took the nipple in my fingers and began to roll and twist it. Her eyes closed and her back arched as her warm breath was expelled across my face with a purr of satisfaction. I leaned back into the kiss as she began to pant and I felt her squirm under my ministrations. I let my tongue begin to caress the insides of her mouth. Her nails began to dig into my upper arms as whimpered and tried to arch up against me mouth almost consuming my tongue.

I rolled onto my right side and moved my mouth to her breast as shifted position my left hand taking the place of my left knee caressing the girl's soft shaven sex and exploring my property.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very

sexy voice, Can I meet her?

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Remembering Becky Ch. 01 Special times with an incredible natural woman.in Romance
Study Break College girl's inhibitions disappear in the library.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
In The Cupboard Ch. 01 She locks up her slave to watch her have sex.in BDSM
Blood Love Ch. 01 Deeper than sibling love between brother and sister.in Novels and Novellas
The Babysitter A mysterious woman comes and gives him the ride of his life.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories