Good Morning! Ch. 2

Story Info
He disciplines her like she needs.
1k words
3.83
59.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErOTic
ErOTic
2 Followers

He stood up and walked over the dresser, taking something out of the box. She waved her ass in the air and asked, "where are you going?"

CRACK!

Something struck her ass. It stung in the most delicious way.

"What the hell..."

CRACK!

It hit her again.

"Don't speak!" he commanded. He dragged the tip of the crop across her cunt. "Do you like it? Nod your head yes or no."

She nodded yes softly and smiled.

"Say the 'safety' word if you remember it," he queried.

She remembered before they got married when their sex life was "more interesting" they agreed to use "Uncle" as a safety word when sex got "too scary."

"Uncle," she said quietly.

"Good. Now, what is it you would like most of all? You may speak," he stated.

"Lick me," she said. At that moment the whip struck again. This time striking her burning cunt as well as her ass. The stinging made her stick her ass up higher. She was sure this made her look very wanton, as wanton as she felt!

"Lick what?" he asked/

"Lick me... down there..." she said, waving her ass only to get another blow from he whip.

"You mean your CUNT?" he said. They never talked dirty in bed before. She was wondering if this was really her husband. "I want you to beg," he demanded.

"Please, lick my hot pussy!" she said.

"You want me to lick your cunt?" he asked rhetorically.

"Oh fuck! Please lick my clit. It's so hot. I need it bad." She started getting into the act.

CRACK!

"Ouch, what was that for?" she exclaimed.

CRACK!

"Don't speak unless I say... If you want me to lick your pussy you need to earn it. I think you should suck my cock!" he said.

She turned around and pulled down his underwear. She grabbed his manhood and started stroking it. She caught the motion of the whip just before it hit.

CRACK!

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm going to suck your cock like you asked," she responded quietly.

"I didn't ask," he stated," I said that if you want your cunt eaten then you need to do something for me. You want to suck my cock, right?"

She nodded yes.

"Then you need to be me to let you do it," he clarified.

"Please let me suck your cock. I love to suck your big dick," she responded.

"You can have it. But be sure to let me know how much you like it while you do it."

She began fellating him for all she was worth. "Mmmm..." she moaned, "I love sucking your cock. It feels so big..."

"You may play with yourself," he said.

She continued the blow-job, "Mmmm.... That feels good!"

CRACK!

She almost bit down on him.

"PLAY WITH YOURSELF!" he commanded.

She immediately started rubbing her clit. This really got her started.

"I want to suck your cock. I've got to feel you cum in my mouth," she got out between moans.

"Oh fuck baby, that feels good. You know how to suck my cock!" His hips stared to twitch.

CRACK!

"Unnhhh..." she moaned.

He exploded in her mouth. Some of his cum ran down her chin. "Damn that was hot. You can go rinse your mouth." He knew some things just wouldn't fly even with a whip in his hand.

When she came out of the bathroom she was standing by the bed.

"Now, was there something you wanted?" he asked.

"YES! Please, eat my pussy. I've got to feel your tongue driving me crazy! I'm so damn hot!" she exclaimed.

He laid her down on the bed and began to kiss her.

"I want to hear exactly what you want..." he said as he trailed kisses down to her hot box. He began kissing her lightly through the camisole

"Please lick my clit," she started.

He lifted the fabric to expose her trim pubes. He touched the tip of his tongue to her clit. The feeling was like lightning. She lifted her hips to grind against his mouth. He slipped his hands under her ass to hold her in place. The welts from the whip stung so intensely. This only strengthened her feelings of desire. Desire for one thing: "Please lick my clit. Oh yeah! Right there! Oh... Oh fuck! Lick it... I need to cum... I've got to cum... Lick me harder... I'm, I'm... Unnhhhh... I'm cumming!" She squeezed his head against her cunt almost suffocating him. She jerked spasmodically and then settled into a haze.

He rolled her over and started rubbing her ass. As she came into focus she started her ass lifted again almost out of her control. She was so wanton. She needed him plunging deep inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy hard!" she demanded.

CRACK!

"Ooohhhh" she wailed.

"I'd like to fuck you but you need to do something first. You need to get me hard again!" he said.

She looked back at him and, now in full character, said, "Please, I want to suck your cock. I want to make your big cock hard so you can use it to fuck my aching cunt!"

She dove for his cock and started sucking it for all she was worth. After a couple minutes of this treatment she thought he was close to cumming and stopped

CRACK!

"Keep sucking my cock!" he said.

She went back at it. Almost immediately the whip came down.

CRACK!

"Bend over!" he commanded, "What do you want me to do?"

"Please fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!" she pleaded.

He thrust deep inside her. She started to cum at once but he was unrelenting. He squeezed her ass seeming to make sure he pressed the welts from the whip. The pain, the pleasure. His cock pounding deep inside her.

He started grunting. "Damn you cunt feels good."

"Deeper... Oh year... Fuck my pussy!" she screamed.

"It's so hot.... It's like a velvet oven..." he said.

"Oh, you feel so big. Fuck me!!! Yes!!! Fuck me deeper! Deeper!!! Harder! Fuck... ME!!!" she yelled.

He slapped her ass and started pumping for all he was worth.

"Fuck me baby, I want it so bad! Yes. Yes! Ohhhhh...." She started cumming.

The added heat was too much for him. He started cumming too.

They collapsed together in a puddle of sweat on the bed. In the afterglow she looked into his eyes, kissed him, then said "Uncle..."

She knew things would be different now...

ErOTic
ErOTic
2 Followers