Good Morning Darlin'

Story Info
Her husband has a good way to relieve his morning wood.
1.2k words
4.34
77.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up with a swollen cock but that wasn't anything new. His cock had been waking him up that way since he was a kid. Some mornings he was able to ignore it but most days a few hard strokes with a soapy hand in the shower helped relieve the pressure. Then there were mornings like today. His right hand wasn't going to do it this morning.

It was still very early, a steel blue haze hung outside their bedroom window. He looked at the alarm clock, he had plenty of time before he had to fight the traffic and face the paperwork piled on his desk.

He rolled over onto his right side, propping himself up on his elbow to get a better look at her sleeping body. Gently peeling the covers back from his wife's bare flesh, he loved when she slept nude beside him. He watched her breasts rise and fall from her slow deep breathing.

Licking his index finger, he slowly outlined the dark areola of her left breast. The sight of her nipple hardening under his touch was making his cock harden as well. Encircling her areola tighter, watching it come to life, her nipple standing tall. Licking his thumb and index finger, stroking her nipple, rolling it gently between his fingers. A soft sigh, almost more of a moan, escaped her lips, as her body began to stir under his touch.

His fingertips followed the curve of her left breast, over the top, along the side, under her breast, lifting it slightly feeling the weight of it. The back of his hand sliding up between her breasts and then followed the same route around her right breast. Her right nipple was stiffening before his fingers reached it, as if knowing what was coming.

Without hesitating his hand began to travel down her stomach, around her bellybutton, over her soft round hips, his body moving closer to hers. The tips of his fingers began to drift closer and closer to her bare pink pussy; he loved the feel of her soft, tender pussy when it was freshly shaved. His cock began throbbing demanding to be given the attention it needed.

Very cautiously he slid along her body, down their bed to a familiar spot. Her skin was so soft under his firm kiss, his tongue gliding over her mound, her pussy smelled so sweet. Almost without any effort he parted her thighs, his lips pressing against her pussy, kissing, licking, nibbling on her, her bare lips so tender. Her body shifting under his touch.

His eyes, adjusted to the dim light, focused on her slumbering face. His tongue dove between her plump lips, riding up and down that long dampening slit from her clit to her deep hot pink hole. Her hips rolled under him, grinding up against his mouth, a long deep breathy moan rose from her. There it was, that smile he had been looking for crossed her lips, she drew her legs back spreading her thighs wider, running her fingers through his hair, pulling him deeper into her. Moaning louder, her hips thrusting hard against him.

Wrapping his forearms around her thighs, he did what she urged from him, his tongue plunging inside of her. Her back arched against his mouth, riding his tongue, her moans of pleasure becoming deeper. Spreading her wet lips to expose her engorged clit, it was his for the taking, just like the rest of her, the hood pulled back, her clit hard and begging to be sucked, flicked, bitten.

His lips drew her hard little button into his mouth, his teeth lightly nibbling it, his tongue massaging it quickly. The rush of orgasm overtook her body as her cum flooded his mouth, washing over his tongue and into his hungry belly.

Quickly he covered her body with his, arms and legs wrapped around each other, lips pressed together passionately, she loved the taste of her pussy on his lips and tongue. The dripping head of his cock easily found its way pasted her swollen pink lips and deep inside of her hot pussy. She groaned around his tongue, clawing his sweat covered back as he slammed his cock inside of her again and again and again.

Together their bodies rolled across their bed. She steadied herself against his chest sitting up on his cock, grinding her pussy down into his groin taking every bit of him inside of her. He loved when she rode his cock like that, taking her breasts in his hands squeezing them, pulling her large, dark nipples, her pussy wrapped tightly around him, her juices dripping all over his tightening balls. Their hips thrusting together, it wasn't just the rising sun causing their bedroom to be getting hotter and steamier.

Placing her hands on either side of his head, she leaned forward, her long hair sweeping around her face, "I need you," her tongue slid up his neck and around his ear, "fuck me, hard"

The salt from his sweat made her tongue tingle. He knew exactly what she wanted and was more than happy to give it to her. None of their friends would believe him if he told them what a wild whore she was in their bed.

She crawled off of his body and positioned herself on her hands and knees, wiggling her round ass at him. Watching him over her shoulder, watching him being drawn to her as if she were a dog in heat.

Licking along her calves, along the back of her thighs, up and over her ass, the smell of her plump freshly fucked pussy only made him hunger for more. With force he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, thrusting deeply inside of her yearning pussy. She wanted to be fucked hard, pulling his long shaft out of her and than ramming it in again.

She shrieked with ecstasy "Oh God yesss!! Fuck me!!"

His wife's nimble fingers between her thighs working her throbbing clit as his cock slammed her tight wet hole. God he loved when she got to this point. Her orgasms were coming so fast it was difficult to know when one ended and another one started, one gigantic non-stop body shaking orgasm. He wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, his balls aching to shoot his sticky load deep inside of her.

Working his hands along her back, guiding her down to their bed, her body pinned under his. His hips bucking hard, short, deep strokes, pumping her wildly he could feel his orgasm reaching its peak. His kisses along her neck and shoulders drove her crazy, she loved to hear him grunting and moaning in her ear as he fucked her.

"I'm gonna cum baby" his sweat dripping down her neck.

"Yes!! ... Give it to me!"

One final hard thrust releasing his hot sperm into her velvety pussy. Their bodies locked together with spasm after spasm, her pussy squeezing his cock tighter, begging for every drop from him.

She pulled his face to hers, needing his hot kisses. His arms wrapped around her, his cock nestled inside of her. She could feel his heart pounding against her back; slowly their breathing began to return to normal.

"Good morning darlin" He swept her hair back from her face.

"You woke me up" Her smile was brighter than the sun which now lit up their bedroom.

Gently lying beside her, pulling her into his strong arms.

"I'm sorry, next time I'll let you sleep." He softly kissed her.

"And let your right hand have all the fun in the morning? No way!"