Good Morning India Ch. 01

Story Info
Awakening of a mature woman in India.
6.9k words
3.51
136.2k
41

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

The first adventure of Kira

The plane from London had just landed on the airport of Jaipur. Kheyrah was glued to the cabin window. It was the first time she was traveling to India and she had dreamed of it for years. She had been fascinated by India, the beauty of the landscapes, the splendor of the palaces but even more by the glamour of Indian women in their sarees even when they were doing daily chores among garbage heaps. She had drawn in her India dream, her husband since two years. He had offered her several salwar kameez and a series of sarees along with plenty Indian jewelry baubles for belly dance. She had occasionally worn them for Christmas or other family parties. She wore more often the jewelry, when she had a belly dance performance in public.

Kheyrah was French but of North African ascendancy which explained the darker shade of her skin when she compared it with her husband s Dan. At the time, she was 47 but she was taking so much attention to her skin and body that she looked ten of fifteen years less. She had no wrinkles. In addition, she had kept constant attention to her body for the last six years. She suddenly had decided to lose weight and asked for the help of a dietician. Often such treatment helps you to lose a few pounds you win back shortly after but she had an inordinate force of will. She had decided her ideal weight, 108 pounds and she had clung to her goal. She had lost in fifteen months forty pounds and watched her weight daily since.

As Kheyrah had been practicing belly dancing around six hours a week and several more at home, her skin had not sagged at all. She had just lost some breasts to 36B and her measures had fallen to 36-30-36, not so bad for a woman of her age with two grown sons but she still felt herself fat. Clothes size had followed her weight loss and she could easily exchange sweaters with her husband s daughter.

- Honey, it s fantastic, we are in India, at last and did you hear the pilot. The temperature is 30¡ Celsius. In France, when we boarded the plane, it was freezing.

- I wish you have followed my advice just to pack something warm for the return and take only light clothes.

- I took two salwar kameez and one saree.

- It s amply sufficient, we will buy what we need when we arrive at our first stopping place. Our travel guide will tell us where to find what you need.

When they entered the airport arrival hall, Kheyrah took the arm of her husband.

- Look, Darling, most of the women wear sarees. Look at the fabulous colours and how beautiful they look.

- It s so hot that I understand why they wear sarees. I would if I could but I will buy a kurtha : it s something cool for men.

- I know but the sarees are so fantastic I would like to buy several ones. And I took just two petticoats and two cholis. I will need several others with matching colors

- If you want and we will ask the guide or the shop manager how to wear properly a saree. With your somewhat dark skin, your long black hair, you could easily pretend to be a native.

- Maybe but you need practice to wear a saree. I have never worn one more than two hours and mostly sitting at a table. You give me an idea. Let s make a deal.

- What do you propose?

- If you manage to wear sarees properly, I propose that you wear only them during our whole travel. No European skirts or tops, OK?

- Why not, I would love it.

- If the guide finds you of sufficiently Indian appearance, I would even ask him to give you an Indian surname. You could pretend to be coming back to discover your roots.

- It would be marvelous to have roots here.

The guide, named Rajiv was OK with Kheyrah whole project. There was a shop near the hotel who sold good quality sarees for daily uses as well for ceremonies such as weddings or parties or even religious gatherings. They also sold petticoats and cholis of different matter, some embroidered cotton and even some Lycra form fitting cholis. Rajiv accompanied them to the shop as the shop dealer spoke Hindi only. Kheyrah did not take the Lycra cholis. You could see through the fabric her nipples and she found it obscene. Rajiv had tried to convince her but she had been adamant. Rajiv had much less difficulties to have her choose short sleeved and low neck line cholis. He found the french woman rather hot with her ample cleavage but she seemed not to mind. Rajiv insisted that she wore a mandalsutra as befitted her married status.

- Now I will explain you how to wear a saree : you fold it once around your belly, then make seven folds this way. Then you push the cloth under the petticoat just to cover your legs. Yes your feet are visible. I advise you to use thongs rather than European style shoes, especially the high heels one. They are nice on a flat surface like the hotel lobbies but not very practical on uneven surfaces. Not so. Push down your petticoat. It s more sexy to show your navel. I will help you.

- No. Hey. You push it too low. You touched my. Uhh. You figure

- Sorry, I just wanted it to look perfect.

- No big problem. Just take care!

- You know that it will be the first time that a woman in my group wears only sarees during the travel. You will get accustomed to it quite fast. If you need some help, just call for me!

- Thank you, mister Rajiv. How must we address you?

- For your husband and the ingother tourists, Mister Rajiv or Rajiv will be OK. But if you want me to condone you pretend to be Indian, you should use my nickname, Raj.

- Thank you again, Raj. What would please you?

- Umphhh. If you really care for it, I would appreciate some help from you during the bus transfers. I will explain when we are in the bus. Just know that it will be in full accordance with you being an Indian woman. You will need just a few accessories, on the travel agency account. I will buy them for you.. See you later.

- Bye, Raj

The travel schedule included three nights in the same hotel to allow travelers to discover India life, to purchase a few souvenirs, to photograph anything they cared and to taste the many vegetarian food available.

The second day, Kheriana felt already as if she had always worn sarees. She could not understand the other woman travelers who kept steadfastly their European clothing. One of them even made a remark to Kheyrah.

- How can you degrade yourself down to wearing such revealing clothes? It s obscene!

- Look, plenty of women wear the same outfit!

- They are Indian! You are European, don t forget it.

- Sorry to interrupt this discussion, my ladies, - Rajiv came to her rescue- But this young woman is of Indian origin even if she married a French man. Her Indian name is Kira.

The woman was amazed and looked with despise to Dan who didn t care a damn for this goddamn racist. She never even acknowledged his presence anymore and Dan was not sad about it. As everyone in the group had heard the conversation, she was now Kira for everyone, even the reception staff and a few customers present in the lobby during this unfortunate event. Now for the group, she was officially an Indian woman even though she spoke no hindi. The women in the group gossiped about her.

- Look! This little Keri wears so magnificently her saree. I should have noticed it before. No European woman could wear it so gracefully. It swivels around her.

- You are right. Perhaps we could ask her to show us how to wear it properly. I would not mind to wear such a garment in full summer at home or even in the garden.

- But what if there is a gale?

- Same problem with long skirts but they wear underneath a more form fitting garment named petticoat. So her modesty would be protected.

Dan and Keri (we will keep that name for the rest of the story) were silently laughing when hearing such comments and Rajiv was not far from sharing their merriment. They did not notice the entrance of a young Indian woman with a pile of cartons that completely obscured her vision. She collided with Dan and Keri with the mandatory result of covering the floor with the contents of the cartons : many superb silk garments.

Dan and Keri jumped to the help of the poor young woman who was on the point of falling into tears. In a few minutes, all the cartons had been repaired but a few were smashed above potential fixing. Dan and Keri proposed to her to help carrying the cartons to her room while she would take care of the clothes that had not found a suitable box.

The young woman was happy from their help. She reached her room and offered Dan and Kerri to have a drink with her in her room. They agreed. The room was much bigger than their own and was superbly furnished with silk curtains and even a Chinese silk carpet on the floor.

Dan whistled in a typical French gesture of admiration.

- You must be very wealthy to have such a palatial room.

- Not especially myself but my family as a whole, yes. My uncle is one of the vice presidents of India. We are having a wedding tonight and I carried the last pieces of clothing.

- I am even more sorry to have caused this collision.

- I am the culprit. I should have asked for help from the reception. You are very gracious to have come to my rescue.

- Noblesse oblige, for French citizens. We always take pride in helping young women.

- I would like to really thank you. Would you like to attend the wedding. It s rather spectacular in India even the first night?

- Why not. But we do not have garments suitable for a formal wedding of such an importance.

- We may have a problem with you. I will ask to Uncle Kyrhan. He is about your size but for your wife.

- Her name is Keri. She is French. Funny their names look alike!

- She has an Indian look, just somewhat unusual. She has an Indian sounding name and she is wearing a saree as if she had always worn one. She walks so prettily with it!!!

- Rather normal : she is an artist. She is a bellydancer and she is used to perform in public. But it s Egyptian type belly dancing not Indian type.

- Fantastic. Could she present something in front of the bride and groom. That would be quite exotic for us.

- Beware Arabian belly dancing shows much more skin than Indian. You may be shocked.

- Surely not. We are modern people. A saree covers the legs but you have never seen a woman crossing a ford : she bunches her saree around her ankles and shows most of her legs and nobody cares and go to Benares: women take baths fully clothed. When they get out, the garments cling to their wet body and a saree is just plain chiffon. You can see their nipples and often their sex quite clearly through the fabric.

Kira then intervened.

- OK If you wish I can perform tonight. I have a complete outfit. I had planned to dance for my husband once or twice during the travel. Wouldn t it be objectionable for your family if I remained with my outfit?

- I fear that you would draw most attention from the bride. She is my eldest sister. My name is Ranu, by the way. And I happen to have a silk wedding saree I wore last year. You may take it.

Thus three hours later, Kira and Dan were in the middle of a mind boggling reception with lavish costumes and food. Dan was wearing a black lenghi while Kira was wearing the white silk saree Ranu had provided her. Every one marveled when they were informed that she had been wearing a saree really the last two days only.

Ranu came to ask Keri to prepare for her performance. She had chosen a tune she had presented many times and could dance even half asleep with no rehearsals. The dance mesmerized the audience. The groom and the bride came to thank Keri and they asked her for another dance. She agreed, just telling them that she had not taken another outfit. The second dance was longer and more sensual. With the last notes, she fell on her knees in front of the newlyweds. There was a moment of silence then a thunder of applauses. The audience had been delighted. Keri fled to an adjoining room with Ranu to change.

While Keri was away, a gray haired man came toward Dan.

- A very sensual performance, I want to thank you in the name of the whole family.

- You had better thank Kira. She was the performer.

- Yes but you are her husband, I have been told and you allowed your wife to perform among several hundred men who now will fantasize about her for several months. I confess that even myself felt my heart jump when she knelt in front of the groom. I would have given a lot of rupees to have her perform just for myself.

Keri had gone back. She had heard the grey man sentence.

- Ranu has told me that you are her uncle. You agreed to invite us. You will not have to give a lot of rupees : I will dance tomorrow for free, just for you and for my husband if you care.

- I will take you to your word. I will invite you for dinner. Meeting point in the lobby at 7 PM. Expect to be back at the hotel around 2 or 3 AM.

- No great problem. Our bus leaves around 2 PM. Just will have to prepare the luggage.

- I can have it done for you while we discuss and watch. Keri. dance for us if it suits you.

- Perfect for us.

- Good. I have had a discussion with your guide Rajiv. I gathered that you have decided that Keri will not wear her European clothes during your stay in India.

- I did not remember telling him but it s true.

- So I can propose you to leave anything you will not need at my home. You will travel lighter. You will be back at the hotel at the end of next week and during the last three days at the end of your journey. I invite you again at my home on these four occasions. You may even sleep in my house. I will arrange with the hotel to have the nights and meals repaid to you and with Rajiv to have him deposit and take you at my house. You will not have to bother to get back to the hotel and I will drop you at the airport. Agreed?

- Thank you but may I ask the reason of such generous offers.

- The beauty of your wife, the ease with which she wears a saree and the sensuality of her dance. I will be frank with you : Two centuries ago, when my ancestors were Radjahs, they would have you executed and your wife sent to their harem to pleasure them for some time but modern times are less hazardous.

The day after, Dan and Kira spent the morning and the early afternoon sightseeing in the town. Dan was uneasy with Kyrhan s hermetic assertions but Kira laughed to his fears.

- Don t be afraid. He just made a joke. Don t fret about it.

They found in their room when they came back a new superb red with gold incrusts silk saree for Kira with a matching silk choli. Both fabric were as thin as Kira s dance veils. The choli was so form fitting that she could not wear anything underneath. There was a suit for Dan too, showing off his large chest and strong arms.

They were in the lobby precisely at seven PM when Ranu entered the room accompanied by her uncle. She was joyful and kissed Dan on the cheek and Kira straight on the lips. Kira was amazed but Ranu had flown to Dan s side and she had placed her arm under his. Kyrhan proposed his arm to Kira and they went to the limousine. They were two bench seats covered in black silk facing each other.

Ranu took the forward bench, signaling Dan to take the seat next to her. Her uncle proposed Kira the seat in diagonal to her husband. The car departed. Ranu began to chat about what they had visited and what they had bought. Kyrhan looked calmer and chatted with Dan and Kira alternatively. Their apprehension gradually dwindled.

The meal was sumptuous although there was no meat nor fish but the food was marvelous. The women were given just fruit juices but the men had Champagne and other drinks. Dan remarked that Ranu alone made the service. He inquired about it to Kyrhan. He replied quite amiably.

- Remember that in India women primary role is to serve men and their secondary role is to give them as many children as they are able. My own daughter got married nine years ago and had provided her husband with nine children. I am very proud of her. I wish that Ranu will be as prolific.

Kira decided to help Ranu for the service. Ranu chose a moment when they were together preparing the next dish to whisper to Kira s ears.

- I will serve Dan. Please, serve my uncle and everything will be perfect.

The meal was rather long, and Kira soon took the habit of caring only for Kyrhan and it was not a sinecure to get the food for himself and herself, refill his glass, fetch the bread, serve the sauces. An Indian wife even in a wealthy family had plenty of work especially when there was a formal visit. She came to regret that the party was not bigger, at least, there would have been waiters to help.

When the fruits have been served, Kyrhan asked for Kira to dance for them. She danced six dances, finally falling to the feet of Kyrhan, out of breath. She had been concentrated on her choreography and had not followed what the attendants were doing. She found Kyrhan s hand helping her to stand.

- It was fantastic, my pretty dancing girl. May I help you to the other room to change. You may take a shower to freshen up.

Ten minutes later, she was back in the room, in top form. The room lights had been dimmed and Ranu was singing what looked live love songs in a mellow tone. She was a great singer. Kira went to take her seat next to Kyrhan. He had moved and sat just in the middle of the bench. She approached in the dark.

- Sorry. I would like to sit down.

- I will help you in the dark.

She felt his left hand taking her right one then he made her walk in front of him. His left hand suddenly caught her left hip. She surmised it was an error in the dark but his grip on her hip was very strong and he pulled her slowly but sternfully back toward him. She found herself soon sitting between his outspread legs, her back toward him and facing her husband. Kyrhan whispered to her ears.

- Hush. Listen to Ranu.

Ranu was launched in a new series of love songs that seemed to have an erotic meaning. She did not understand the meaning but the sensuality of the voice was clear. In the dim light, Kira could see Ranu, nearly lying against Dan s chest and her mouth just inches from his one. Kira tried desperately to see whether they kissed one another or not. She was so concentrated that she did not feel Kyrhan s hands, sneaking under her saree, reaching her choli, puching up the elastic fabric. In her elated spirit, she had not noticed that the choli had been replaced by a Lycra model. Now, Kyrhan was cupping her breasts using two fingers to knead her nipples. Kira had always her nipples very sensitive. She even rarely accepted that her husband caressed them. This night, she must have been very receptive as she let Kyrhan do as he wished with her nipples. and she felt unable to oppose his lewd caresses on her breasts. She felt herself getting wet down there and her belly felt heavier than usual. She let it happen, just enjoying the sensual moment.

In a matter of minutes, she was panting breathlessly, pressing her back against Kyrhan chest, allowing him complete access to her breasts. The expected outcome arrived soon. She cummed in his arms, just having her nipples caressed. She screamed in bliss without a thought for her husband who was not ten feet apart. Her climax was much stronger than those her husband usually gave her. She was so enthralled that she did not notice that Dan had not moved when she had screamed. If there had been enough light, she would have seen that Ranu had kissed Dan on the lips and she had taken his cock in her hand earlier. Now she was caressing his shaft delicately. Kira did not either hear Kyrhan telling to Dan.

- You may take my niece to her bedroom. Use only her mouth or her ass : she is a virgin. Meet us around noon for lunch.Your wife will be ready to depart after lunch tomorrow.

Dan did not object at all and followed Ranu to her bedroom. They were exchanging smiles in total bliss.

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12