Good Morning India Ch. 03

Story Info
Kira continues her journey.
6.9k words
3.65
32.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Kyrhan just recovered from having ass fucked Kira twice. For her it has been the final step of her complete deflowering by her master.

- Master, It was tremendous, I never felt anything like that.

- You seem to have enjoyed it. Remember how you were frightened by it.

- It s true, Master. I swear I will never doubt anything you tell me.

- Will you obey my orders, whatever I ask you?

- Uhh, Yes, I will but I just implore you not to separate me ever from my husband Dan.

- So if I ordered you to divorce your husband and come to live with me, you would obey me?

- I would but I would be very sad, Master.

- Be quiet, I don t intend to but I will want you to spend several months when I will breed you, when you got delivered and during the first months after the birth.

- I expected it. I suppose that as you want to breed me twice in a row, you will send me back already pregnant.

- That was my idea. and that was why I thought of Ranu to replace you in Dan s house for a few months.

- If Dan is OK with it, it will be fine for me.

- So back with your training, Is your ass too sore?

- No master, you put so much cream in it, you proceeded so cautiously that it doesn t hurt anymore already.

- I assume that you would be OK for another round

- I thought that you were completely spent, Master.

- Yes, I am but we have the pilot and the copilot to dilate you definitively. Shall I call for them?

- I will do whatever you want, Master.

- Be ready for a little humiliation.

Kyrhan immediately called for the first pilot to come to discuss with him.

The man was handsome, broad chests like Dan but with more prominent muscles from Kira s view. Kyrhan had told her to remain naked. The man was ogling her with lecherous appetite. He would not oppose Kyrhan s decisions

- Lieutenant Tarun, chief pilot, to your orders, Prince.

- Tarun, may I present you this pretty woman, Kira Chowdhury.

- A pleasure to meet you!

- Do you like her body?

- It s a gross understatement!

- You have heard that we fucked to celebrate the success of our mission.

- I ve heard.

- This woman who is married to someone else would like to be buggered again but I m too old for a repeat performance. Would you do the honor in my place?

- My pleasure, Prince

- I am retiring in the other cabin for a nap. You can have her as you wish. When you have finished, propose the same thing to the second pilot. And if you want to start again, just do it. She will not refuse. Just grease her ass copiously. I have just taken her anal cherry and she is incredibly tight. Enjoy her body.

When the plane landed, Kira was still passed out on the table. Kyrhan wrapped her carefully in a blanket and placed her on the back bench. He had placed her saree, her choli and her shoes in a wallet. He went straight to his house and carried her to his room. He placed her on the bed on her belly and removed the blanket to examine her anus. It was still wide open and oozed semen. It was an ideal opportunity. He went to a cupboard and took a sort of cone. It was an ass plug and with it firmly embedded in her butt hole, Kira would not soil his bed. She did not even wake up when he pushed it in until the narrow neck circled her sphincter. Kyrhan went to sleep too.

- Master, What have you done with my butt hole?

It was the middle of the night. Kira had woken up and had found her ass securely plugged for the first time in her life. It must have been a special feeling for her to find herself so full. Kyrhan explained her what it was, telling her she would keep it until the morning, to be unplugged in front of her husband, a last humiliation for her. Kira was ordered back to sleep. She was to be ready at 7 AM for Rajiv.

At 6 AM, the night watcher came discreetly to wake her up. She showered in a hurry then took a copious breakfast and was back in her room at 6.30 to wake up Kyrhan. He had meticulously described the ritual she was to follow. She was to push away the blankets or covers in order to get free access to his cock then begin to lick it with the tip of her tongue. Then she had to take the whole knob in her mouth and caress it with her tongue slowly first then more strongly in order to wake him up. When she was sure he was awake, she was to deep throat him until he exploded in her mouth. She would then wait for him to switch on the light before presenting him her open mouth to show him the goo he had filled her mouth with before swallowing it ostensibly and presenting again her open mouth to show she had swallowed it all.

It was now 6.45, time to call for Dan who had slept with Ranu.

- Ah, Dan. I have the pleasure to tell you that I have at last taken yesterday night your wife s anal cherry. She was frightened to death but she climaxed like a bomb when I rode her. It was so pleasant for me and for her, it seems that I have buggered her a second time and offered her ass to the pilot and copilot of the plane we were in. They were at it many times until our plane landed. To prevent my bed sheets to be soiled, I plugged her ass. She will now climb on the table. We will unplug her and let her drain herself on the table just to see the volume of their offerings. Dan, would you unplug your wife?

There was easily a quart of cum on the table soon after and small droplets continued to fall from her gaping hole.

- You may now clean it with paper towels, Kira. You are lucky we have not time enough to make you licj and swallow it all. Put on your work saree and wait for Rajiv s arrival. I suppose you are to clean the bus and service him. But do not allow him to use your ass. It belongs to me until your plane takes off to France. The same instructions apply to you, Dan. You will have several hours to discover it in flight to France if you care for it.

- Congratulations, Prince. I have tried to persuade my wife to no avail and you succeeded!

- Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you : she is no longer your wife. She is now Kira Chowdhury, my Indian personal assistant. She has now an Indian passport and ID card.

- What? What are you up to?

- Quiet, once more. I ve told you several times that I m training her to be a perfect Indian wife. I will explain everything to you before your departure.

Rajiv picked her with a rickshaw exactly on time. There were two seats but he made her sit in his lap. His right hand went immediately under her saree and he began to play with her cunt lips. For Kira, it was very lewd to be on open view to all tresspassers while being frigged mercilessly... She remembered that Dan had tried several times to do the same thing in their car and on the flight to India for the last time. She had pushed him away, telling him he was so rude and now she let Raj do it to her without a fuss. She had really changed. She promised to herself that she would ask Dan to do it next time or better, she would flash him her naked quim and ask him whether he wanted a taste... If his fingers were not filling her cunt or even her ass the next minute, she would surely divorce him on the spot...

Kira tried her best to test her sex appeal on Raj. She had just cummed in his arms that she coiled against his chest. Her nipples were very hard and she brushed them on his chest to entice him to caress her again The rickshaw was sufficiently slow, so she had largely time enough. She attempted to please the bus driver...

- Ohhh Master Rajiv, you are marvelous. I love when you frig me that way under my saree... I am sad we will not meet again in just a week...

- I know, we have just tfour days left. The prince will take full care of you afterwards. I will try to make the most of the time we have left. And I have not forgotten the gift I promised you...

- Really, a gift from you! Oh I would like to discover it already...

- If you really want to be an Indian wife, you should wear it at all times and take it awway only if you r husband dies... One century ago, you would have been expected to die in his pyre. In modern India, it s rather like in Europe except you are to wear a white saree and no bindi but you would be still an outcast in some rural communities.

The rickshaw came to a halt just near the bus.

- Kira, here is the fee but Kira, give him a tip.

- I do not have money.

- Do not bother with your money. He will be glad if you give him a blowjob and allow him to handle your shaved pussy

- Is it safe with him?

- If you fear HIV, here is a condom. You know that it was named ÒFrench lettersÓ just a century ago...

The rckshaw owner seemed quite eager so fuck Kira. Mature women are usually somewhat big breasted. Having a slim mature woman pulling up her saree to expose her naked shaved cunt was out of the ordinary for the man but he seemed to appreciate the offer. He did not need further encouragement to dick that woman. While Kira was fucked on her knees on the sand and pebbles near the bus, Rajiv opened the door and hurried her in as soon as the man disengaged himself.

- Hurry up, cunt, you have half an hour to clean the whole bus. The toilets are soiled and I require servicing... you were off limits yesterday and I want to shag you quite hard before the passengers arrive... Just as starters. You will be the main course for lunch...

- What are you meaning?

- You will see in a few hours. For the time being, just cook in your juices... Ah Ah!!!!

Kira was afraid by what Raj had let escape... Be the main course for lunch... cook in her juices... Surely the other passengers and Dan would not...

Rajiv shook her arm to remind her of her urgent duties. She was wearing as usual an old stained saree. She would change to receive the passengers and wash the saree during the travel. Rajiv seemed to have her wash the work garments of his whole family.

One hour later, she was at the bus door, welcoming the travellers with a few words and a big smile. She realized that all but two of the twenty three men had fucked her, often several times. Rajiv had banned Dan from the queue on the grounds that he was not paying and could have her every evening and night. He pointed out that it would be fair to leave her for less fortunate people. Kira was not really interested to be pimped by Raj but it was a part of the training Kyrhan had engineered for her. She had agreed to it and she would stick to her promises.

Kira had cleaned the bus in record times. When Raj was horny and she could not assume what he called her duties, he often got nasty... Soon her duties toward him would be over, better not to be cross with him. As soon as she had finished and disposed of the garbage, he pushed her into his cabin. He was so in a hurry that he just bunched up her saree around her waist and made her lie on his bed. He did not try to prepare her and just pushed in his throbbing cock into her cunt. She had anticipated that he would just use her but she was more and more eager to be used roughly with no regards for her own pleasure and she now needed it to cum. She had already asked several times Dan and Kyrhan not to be gentle any more with her. Her climaxes were usually devastating when they obliged.

Rajiv injected a big load on her cervix. She was lucky to be still on the pill. Otherwise, she would have been already pregnant with all the sperm she had been given and she would never have known who the father was. Rajiv, did not let her rest a minute. He ordered her on her knees between his legs.

- Suck me, bitch. I have still plenty of the same in my balls. The next load is for your ass. If you are good enough, slut, I will make good use of your three holes in a row. You may thank me for taking so much attention to you.

Rajiv put his project to fruition and filled up her three holes in a quarter of an hour. They were running out of time. She was about to clean herself when Rajiv handed her two rather big dildos.

- Do not bother to clean up. Just push these in place. They are plugs : the big one for your cunt and the shorter one for your ass.

Kira thanked Kyrhan in her mind. If he had not taken so much effort to ream her properly, it would have hurt her terribly. Among her three main lovers, he was by far the best endowed and the plugs were not bigger than his own cock. She had changed rapidly to a light brown saree with a yellow Lycra choli. She just had time enough to get to the door for the traditional namaste to the first travelers. Whenever she moved, she felt the plugs move in her well lubricated holes. She just wished that Rajiv would let her shower thoroughly soon.

The problem was that he had planned her day quite differently. The schedule proposed a visit to a traditional dyeing plant. Just next door, there was a garment cleaner. The tourists were kept on a small loggia above the booths but Rajiv gave Kira a pile of garments that needed to be cleaned. She followed him meekly among the booths. Freshly dyed sarees were drying in the sun and the tourists chose from their loggia those they would like to buy. Kira was as usually told to carry the sarees up the stairs. It was the first time she would have worked for the other women and most of them were not very kind.

- You could have climbed faster : we have been waiting in the sun.

- To toil for white people should be normal for a native like you, bitch.

That one was, for sure, the racist woman who kept on debasing Kira since she had been told that she was of Indian origin. When they had met for the first time, the woman had objected that Kira wore sarees.

Rajiv had her carry the sarees the other tourists had bought to the bus. He just carried the few items he had bought himself. He had made her angry when she had asked that her husband Dan bought a bright yellow saree for her. He had acted as if he had not heard her demand.

- You are not here as the other tourists. You just carry the bags for them. Indian women are not pampered by their husbands as European ones.

- But you bought things for yourself.

- Remember that I am a man and I am to act as your husband. I did not allow you to buy another saree. Now, shut up and walk faster.

When they arrived at the bus, Kira deposited the sarees. Rajiv wanted to fuck her in his bedroom but she fought him. She pushed him away and jumped to the door but he was faster. He blocked her against the bus door and ripped away her saree. She was now in her see through choli and her white petticoats. Rajiv took both her wrists in his left hand, he was smiling. Then slowly he reached for the knot of her petticoat and drew it loose. She fought against him to no avail apart that the petticoat fell on the floor. She was nearly naked and her breasts were pressed against the door glass in full view of anyone. Rajiv seemed not to care. He opened slowly his lengha, pushing out his erect cock and nudging it slowly with his fingers.

- Very kind of you to turn your back to me and flash your tits to strangers.

He pushed her legs aside and blocked them with his own. She could not even kick his groin. He pressed his cock against her back. She froze. He really wanted to rape her. He aimed at her puckered hole, spit on his hand, spread it on her ass hole and just pushed in. She tried to clench tight her butt hole. She thought for a moment she would succeed when she felt a searing pain on her left ass cheek. Rajiv had pinched her very hard. She screamed and released her sphincter for a second. That was what he had expected. He pushed in at the same instant her sphincter had given way. His knob entered along with half his shaft. She screamed even louder but she had no more choice but to abide to her rapist s whims.

Tears were dripping from her eyes but he ploughed on until his cock was buried to the hilt in her vanquished cunt. She was not fighting anymore, just letting it happen. He saw there an opportunity and humped her to impale her deeper then began his back and forth fucking motion. She was like a doll in his hands. He could have filled her butt with another big load but he was able to hold back. He wanted to reap much greater rewards. He continued to hump her vigorously. At last, he heard her gasp. That was the signal he was waiting for. He doubled his speed. Kira began to moan, groan in despair. She was feeling her body was betraying her. A tremendous climax was building in her belly and she had no possibility to prevent it.

Rajiv was a clever bastard as he wanted Kira s complete surrender. She finally began to push back when he humped her. Soon after, they began an unusual ballet with her as a living holed ball in a cup and ball game. Rajiv waited the last instant when he felt she could no more stop it by her own will. He filled her ass with his spunk and the shock of the hot sperm on her sizzling bowels triggered her own climax. She roared like a lioness. When she opened her eyes, she saw several tourists of her group watching her from the opposite side of the door. She instantly blushed crimson. She felt so ashamed of having climaxed so easily in full view of so many men and women who knew her. Damned.

- A good lesson for you, cunt. Next time, you will obey my orders to the letter and you will not try to fight me. I am a man, therefore I am your better. OK, cunt?

- Yes, Master.

- As a punishment for your insufferable haughtiness, you will not spend the next night with your husband in your cozy bedroom but with me in the car. I will cane you, twelve of my best before I fuck you again. If you do not scream, I may allow you to sleep the next night with your husband but you will come in the evening for another caning and a quick fuck.

They were scheduled to have a barbecue party for lunch. Eating meat is not so uncommon in India, except for cows that are sacred. They were in Muslim countryside, so cooking a mechoui (grilled mutton) was not a problem. There was a pit with burning charcoal ready. When they arrived, the mutton was nearly cooked. There was a long rotating spit with perpendicular bars to which the fore legs and the legs had been tied. Another similar unused spit was placed on brackets nearby.

Apparently, Rajiv had conspired with several other men of the group as, suddenly, they immobilized her and Dan. Rajiv uncoiled her saree and peeled her off her petticoat and her choli, leaving her naked. When she tried to scream for help, they gagged her with a handkerchief. In a minute, she found herself tied to the spit quite like the mutton. She was hanging on the brackets with her belly up. Rajiv began to coat her body with palm oil, adding salt and different aromatic herbs. Kira was unable to move but she was in a frenzy trying to get free. Her companions must have gone crazy. They wanted to really cook her. Dan had been tied to a small tree and could not help her. Rajiv grinned mischievously at Kira.

- Hello, cunt. I would have preferred to have you really spit roasted alive but I am not an expert. Would you mind be part of our mechoui party?

Kira was now mad with fear. When Rajiv announced that the mutton was ready, they moved it toward another bracket to slice it safely. They ate quietly, just occasionally caressing Kira s body.

- Look at her sirloins and ribs. They have a minimum of fat and well developed muscles! They must be real tasty.

- Her udders must be so juicy. I salivate a lot, just looking at them. I would eat her with pleasure either raw or well done.

- When do you want to begin, Rajiv? We are waiting for it!

- Ladies and gents, we are about to start. Come and have a look.

They lifted Kira from the brackets and carried her toward the fire pit. She began to feel the heat of the fire. It was not possible. Being roasted alive.

- Lift her high. We will hang her at the same place as the mutton had been.

They proceeded and she felt heat under her belly. It was the end. Kira fainted.

When she woke up, she was surprised to find herself unharmed. There was no burning sensation apart from the sun on her naked belly. The spectators were laughing at her. She did not understand the situation but saw Dan in the group. Rajiv took out her gag.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12