Good Morning India Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

- It may be time to disclose them your ideas. Dan could disagree.

- He should view himself lucky but we already had that discussion. Remember that before we met, you fucked only three or four times a month. Now how much?

- Between four and six times a day and I would like maybe twice more.

- Don t be too greedy. We will consider four times a day as you have your periods.

- He doesn t care or he uses my other holes.

- Nonetheless, that is equivalent to one hundred and twenty times a month, roughly forty times more. Do you think he has any complaint on this level?

- No, master but.

- You feel guilty, we will have to discuss it all four.

One month later, Kira and Dan were waiting at the arrival gate in Roissy airport. Kyrhan s plane had been delayed by one hour and they had waited patiently. Kira had taken special attention to herself, taking a bath with scented oils, massaging all her body, taking one full hour to be sure her make up was perfect. She was wearing her prettiest silk red saree with high heels stilettos. It was the first time she had ventured in Paris wearing a saree and she had been a sensation. Many people had taken photographs with their phones in the streets as well in the airport premises.

At last, they saw Kyrhan and Ranu pushing a trolley. Kira ran to jump in Kyrhan s arms while Ranu did the same with Dan. They were all clearly extremely pleased to see one another. The women kissed their lovers on the lips with wide open mouths. Kyrhan and Dan carefully put the women on their feet. The men shook hands while the women kissed lightly on the lips, a gesture that drew even more attention on them. Ranu was wearing a red embroidered kameez. For the people around them, there were three Indian people with one European.

They went directly to the hotel, The plaza AthZˇnZˇes, a top class resort where the Prince Kyrhan had booked the nuptial suite for himself and Kira Chowdhury, his fiancZˇe. Nobody seemed to remark that the fiancZˇe was already pregnant and showing prettily. Of course, nobody knew that the baby she was carrying was not from the Prince. There was a meeting room, a bedroom with a king size bed on a podium and a bathroom with a glass tub with light coming from underneath. Kyrhan could not wait to see Kira in that tub.

It was time to disclose everything to Dan and Ranu. Both were amazed by the extent of the planning. Neither Dan nor Ranu really appreciated their roles : having his wife married to another man and bred by him was not a pleasant perspective even if he had a young nubile girl as a compensation and just being a compensation was neither a pleasant idea for Ranu.

- Uncle Kyrhan, I am surprised you devised such a scheme and did not notice the flaws in it. Everything is taken care of for your comfort and maybe Kira s too but what about me, for example?

- What is the problem?

- In your scheme, I would come to France to be the companion of Dan during around three months, then I would get back to India and come back to France, just one month before the delivery while Kira would do the reverse.

- That was the plan.

- If I go back to India, my mother would discover in less than three months that I am pregnant as soon as my belly would begin to swell. There would be a scandal you would not be able to ward off.

- You are right. You cannot get back in India during your pregnancy.but you could take pills to avoid the pregnancy

- Then, there would be another flaw : Kira would have to remain in India and I doubt that Dan would agree to it. If she is known to be pregnant, she will have to present a baby.

- Yes I overlooked these implications. Perhaps we should drop the idea.

- I have a better idea, Uncle!. We can improve your plan and have Kira and myself bred nearly simultaneously. As soon as both pregnancies are confirmed, I will fly to France and remain there for around ten months. You will have no problem to arrange it with your dear friend the French Ambassador. When we both deliver, Kira will fly with her baby and I will fly back to India a few days later with her child. Kira will take car of my own baby.

- The only problem would be that Dan will have two women and I will have none during nine months.

- Kira could travel back and forth at will. She would be known to be expecting in both countries. And nobody would know that I had had a child. I would be able to marry quite normally

- You are very smart! Do you care for a job in my department?

- If it allows me to fly to France once or twice a year, I would volunteer. For next year, I am planning to become a perfect French wife.

- Does each of us realize that the discussion we just had is a typical Indian custom called Nichayadartham. Members of the two families meet a few months before the wedding ceremony to establish the dowry and fix the date of the marriage.

- So, what are our agreement conclusions.

- The bride will provide two children or two pairs of twins to her husband. She will work as personal assistant for her husband and provide assistance for international meetings with the authorization of her husband. She will be allowed to travel to France as often and as long as she feels like it. The marriage will take place in early November. Rehearsals will begin in early October. Did I forget something, my future bride?

- I don t think so. I did not realize we had agreed on so many points, my future husband

One week later, Kira and Kyrhan were walking down the Champs ElysZˇes toward the Concord Place and the obelisk. Kyrhan was wearing a suit from Gucci while Kira was wearing a gold embroidered white silk saree and gold plated thongs. They have been the target of many paparazzi and their photos had been on several newspapers front page. Fortunately, she was always wearing a saree, had her hair braided so nobody would associate Kyrhan s fiancZˇe with Dan s wife. She had just received a phone call from a friend who had noted she was looking somewhat like an Indian princess she had seen in the news. Her friend had told her that she would look stunning in a saree. For once, that friend was right.

For Kira, the week passed in a dream as if on honeymoon. She had shown her fiancZˇ all the monuments of Paris and he made her discover all the finest tables while they slept in one of the most select bedroom in the city. Kyrhan had missed Kira for six months and they were doing their best to regain the lost time. Kyrhan fucked Kira maybe twelve times a day, twice the maximum rhythm of Dan as she had told him and she was screaming nearly all the night long but nobody ever came to complaint.

The two couples spent just one evening together. The king size bed was large enough to receive the four of them and no one took as much as one hour of rest during the night. Kyrhan and Kira had the honor of beginning the event. Kira laid on her belly on the bed. She lifted her buttocks while opening her legs as far as she could, presenting both her cunt and her arse to the view of the other ones. She lewdly took her hands and opened successively her cunt lips and her ass cheeks while she wiggled lasciviously her hips. Kyrhan could not withstand the show. He jumped between her legs and pushed himself deep into her cunt. After a fast back and forth sawing, he withdrew completely and pushed his weapon without delay deep into her ass. Kira screamed but it was pure bliss. No mercy was asked and no mercy was given.

Ranu offered her ass to Dan immediately after, just to show that she could give as much as Kira. Usually Dan was very cautious when he ass fucked Ranu and she had gotten accustomed to be used that way. This time, he humped her as violently as he could. Ranu screamed essentially from fear of being split open. Dan took no notice and ploughed on. Ranu was amazed when she found that her pleasure had been increased ten fold by the brutal ramming Dan forced her to. Her screams changed dramatically from pleas of sparing her to urgent demands of doing it ever harder.

During one of the ensuing rounds, the men occasionally switched partners and Dan ass fucked Kira while Kyrhan filled Ranu s ass. The two women laid afterwards alongside, completely exhausted while the men had fallen on armchairs. Kira stirred and crept even nearer to Ranu and kissed her lightly on the lips. Ranu felt revived by that kiss. She took Kira s head in her arms and returned the kiss, invading her mouth with her tongue. They French kissed for several minutes until Kira broke the kiss and trailed down to her friend s left nipple she caressed with her mouth. Ranu did want to return the favor and in a matter of seconds the two women got in a fierce sixty nine none of them wanted to break.

The two men watched the two women play together until they reached their climax simultaneously but they were not to rest at that moment. Their girl to girl exercises had revived the two men and the women were about to pay for it. Kira found herself sandwiched between her two men, Kyrhan in her ass and Dan in her cunt and both wanted to show her that they had some strength left. Ranu took a seat while they ravaged Kira but as soon as Kira had been deposited on the carpet, Kyrhan went for Ranu and made her suck his soiled cock. She did not fight very hard before submitting. Dan chose to ram her cunt once more. He hit like a jackhammer her cervix making her scream loud enough to cover the music they were listening. The four of them did not wake up until the middle of the afternoon.

Kyrhan and Ranu took great efforts to enhance Kira s fluency in Hindi. At the end of the week, Kira was able to sustain the conversation, translate the meaning of texts in the museums they visited and watch films in Hindi. They congratulated her when she finally succeeded to read aloud one hundred pages of the Bhagavad-gita.

Three months later, the obstetrician finally deferred to the continuous demands of Kira and agreed to induce the delivery during the feast of Janmashtami as the mother wished. Kyrhan sent flowers, a beautiful emerald necklace for the mother and a telegram advising her to prepare her womb for twins, at least. She would be expected in India for the beginning of October to attend the feasts of Durga Puja and Deepavali, with just one month to rehearse for the wedding.

Two thousand people would attend including several members of the government and the French Ambassador. Kyhran had already booked their honeymoon travel to a small paradise island resort in the Indian Ocean for three weeks. They would be alone on a small lagoon island with staff coming just to clean the rooms around noon and serving food. Being nearly totally alone would allow them to swim, enhance their tan or sleep in the open naked or fuck wherever and whenever they chose, even on the wharf. If she would like it, group of musicians would be ready for anything : either a romantic serenade under moonlight or a jazz festival to dance slow numbers all the night. For the last honeymoon week, they would tour India before going to New Delhi to begin the official receptions. Kyrhan had already received invitation from the Prime Minister, the Commerce Chamber, the French Embassy and many other people but had announced that they would limit these receptions to the month of December. Kira wanted to spend the Christmas feasts with her husband Dan and her new baby. She was planning to stay a month in India and a month in France to share her time between her two husbands.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12