Good Morning India Ch. 05

Story Info
Kira's Indian wedding.
6.4k words
3.61
43.9k
15
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 5: The marriage of Kira

Kira had taken a plane to Delhi on the third of October. It was the first time she was not traveling with her husband Dan. Kira had been inordinately feverish for the last month. She was about to take a big turn in her life. The last year had already been rather unusual : She had traveled one year ago with her husband Dan from France to India, a country she had found herself deeply in love with. By pure accident, they had met an Indian Vice President, a very influent and wealthy executive, and a Prince by birth. The man had taken interest in her as she was taking unusual care to live as an Indian woman. Kira had been rather strictly trained to act as a traditional Indian woman, including the sexual servicing of her husband.

The Prince had Kira treated to allow her to have children for about ten years more. The first beneficiary had been her husband Dan who was now the proud father of a three months old boy named Pierre. In return for the treatment, Kira had agreed to give him two babies. She had not realized at the moment what that entailed. She had thought that she would just meet the Prince in India or in France when she was fertile, fuck a few times with him and she would fly back to India one month before the delivery. Six months ago, the Prince had visited her in Paris and he had exposed at last his whole plan.

Prince Kyrhan wanted to marry her formally with all the traditional ceremonies. Then he would take her for a one month honeymoon trip followed by another month of official parties. After that, she would commute between France where her husband Dan was living and India where her future husband Kyrhan was. Being married twice would not be a problem as Kyhran had provided her with an official Indian identity, Kira Chowdhury. While she was forced to remain in India, Kira had arranged that the prince s own niece would take care of her husband Dan.

Kira had a passing thought that her future life would be rather complex but she was pretty sure she would manage such a double life.

Kyrhan had insisted she was to arrive in India one month before the wedding date. There were two major Indian feasts he wanted her to assist Durga Puja and Divali and he wanted to her to practice speaking English and Hindi. It seemed to him that it was a good preparation for the wedding.

Durga Puja is one of India s most important feasts. It lasts ten days and celebrates the victory of Rama on the devil Ravana. Kira enjoyed discovering all the details of the life of Rama. The last day (vijayadasmi) was a glorious conclusion with Ravana s statues pierced with burning arrows and destroyed among the cheers of the crowd. Divali was the logical complement as it recalls the return of Rama after his exile of fourteen years. Lights adorned all the city walls to guide Rama home. Kira watched these two feasts at the side of Kyrhan, She felt really at home. She still did not believe in these gods but now even the religious rituals she performed every day to follow Kyrhan s will had become part of her daily routine. Even in France with her husband Dan, she continued to make daily offerings to the gods she had chosen : Ganesh, Parvati and Lakshmi. When she had mastered sufficiently Hindi language, she had begun to pray regularly for Kyrhan s and Dan s health and prosperity. Kyrhan s friends and members of the staff described her as very pious, especially when she made her devotions bare foot and wearing the orange saree of the devout.

Three days before the wedding, Dan arrived from France. He would act as her brother and play an important part in her wedding. She was very glad that Kyrhan s niece would accompany him back to France for the coming year. She feared that Dan would find another mate while she was far from him. Ranu was not a threat as she wanted to marry and was sure that her traditionalist parents would never agree her to marry a westerner man. Dan would be lodged in Khyran s house. Kira managed to meet him in private.

- Oh Dan, I have been missing you. It has been a long month without you. It s the first time in three years that we spend so much time on our own.

- And the next time will be much longer : two months.

- I m so sorry, Dan. It s my love for India that put us in this situation and now our life will never return to normal.

- You are right : you are getting married to a very wealthy and influent man. You will meet international VIP, You may even give interviews to magazines such as Vogue.

- I know. I have already two appointments with journalists in December. The fact that I am about to marry someone of Kyrhan s rank, that I always wear sarees and never European clothes combined with my general reputation of being very pious has interested some newspapers. A paper described me recently as a modern traditionalist, vying for the traditional virtues of the Indian woman.

That evening, they had a private dinner with Ranu and Dan. It was to be the last review of their common project, as Kira would have many visits and appointments in the coming days.

- It s always a pleasure to meet you, Dan. Thank you again to allow this event.

- It s mainly for my wife s fulfillment.

- You know that she did not let me fuck her since she had arrived in India.

- If it can help you, she did not let me either since a fortnight before her departure.

- She pretends she wants to preserve her chastity until the wedding night.

- She gave me the same reasons.

- What I do not understand is that both of us used her body many times before and she never barred us to use her cunt until now.

- At least she has let us use her arse and her mouth without problem. Is it really chastity?

- I don t think so but I am sure she will let you take her on the wedding night.

- She has better. Otherwise, I would imagine raping her.

- My dear husband, my future husband, Kyrhan will have the privilege to discover all my treasures in a couple of days. Would both of you like to sample my other riches together for the last time. The next opportunity will be in several months, I am afraid.

- Dan, make your pick!

- I will settle for her ass just to begin the evening.

- OK, Kira, what about a sensual strip tease, just to warm us, hottie.

The wedding ceremony (Thirumanam) was scheduled on two days. Kira had chosen traditional garments : a white vetti, a white sweater and a marriage hat. Kira was wearing a red saree heavily embroidered with pearls and stone incrustations. She had found in Kyrhan s treasure marriage jewels maybe two hundred years old she had had cleaned and was wearing proudly.

Dan, acting as the brother of the bride (tholan) arrived to Kyrhan s house to take him to the wedding hall (Vibah Mandap). Kyrhan offered Dan a gold ring. They arrived together to the room where the religious wedding would take place (manavarai). Both of them were wearing a collar of white flowers. A priest began a very long ritual that lasted four hours.

Ranu, acting as the groom s sister (tholi) arrived during the ritual. Kyrhan s only sister had died several years before and would never agreed her brother to marry a woman fifteen years younger than him. The bride was carrying a flower collar she passed around her future husband s neck. There were henna designs on the bride s hands and feet. Her husband would discover later that the henna decorations covered her whole body and special care had been taken to her breasts, buttocks and cunt. Dan had provided a dye that mixed with the henna had rendered it phosphorescent. Even without light, Kira s breasts, cunt and ass would beacon her whereabouts for Kyrhan s benefit

The priest celebrated their official wedding with a blessing (Arimna) while flowers were tossed on the newlyweds (Poomanam Iduthal).

The tholan and the tholi then passed the taali among the guests to receive their blessings. That taali was a gold necklace with two gold coins symbolizing the wealth of both families. The groom put finally the taali around Kira s neck. That was the signal to throw again rose petals on the newlyweds. Kyrhan then marked the forehead of his wife with a red dot (poddu) to show she was married. To follow tradition, he offered her a set of gold combs, brushes together with another flower collar.

The husband and the bride then turned seven times around the sacred fire (saptapathy).

* On the first phera, they prayed gods to give them a noble and respectful life

* On the second phera, they prayed to obtain physical and mental force for their marital life especially their sex life

* The third phera concerned the fulfillment of their religious obligations. They prayed the gods to bless them.

* On the fourth phera, they prayed for a long and happy life.

* The fifth phera was a prayer for the welfare of all the living beings in the universe.

* On the sixth phera, they prayed for the seasons (that made Kira laugh silently)

* For the last phera, they prayed for peace and faithfulness in their couple as well as for the rest of the world.

Finally, Kyrhan put a ring (minji) to Kira s toe, and placed around her neck a mantalsutra necklace. She was now wearing the four symbols of a married woman. The newlyweds kotowed in front of the officiant, Kira bending lower than Kyrhan.

All the guests pressed around them to offer gifts (Vevu). As the husband was a very important man, prince of a former kingdom, some of the gifts were somptuous. A big company president offered them a Land Rover, a producer of sarees who had known Kira s predilection for that garment offered one hundred silk embroidered sarees to the new rani. Dan offered a painting of Kira posing in saree in the Plazza AthŽnŽes lounge, six months before.

A dinner (Kaichi Utrrudal) was then served to the two thousand guests. A magnificent party ended the wedding day. People danced through the night. Kira should have waited patiently under a canopy until her husband decided to leave but he preferred to stay and take part to all the festivities until sunrise. So Kira stood up and danced with the other women, always accompanying her dances with smiles and loving gestures toward her husband. At 3 AM, Dan and Ranu excused themselves and left for their bedrooms. Kira was not deceived as she was perfectly sure that they would share the same bed. They would fly away in the next evening and she was not to see her French husband for two months. She felt somewhat stranded. She was alone to face her new fate but she had agreed to it. Finally they left in car to kyrhan s family palace.

As the nights in early November in India are sometimes fresh, she took off her saree, petticoat, choli and all her jewellery except the arm and ankle bangles and put on a diaphanous silk veil nightie. The garment was nearly seethrough, just letting some vaporous haze protect her modesty. Her husband could admire her gorgeous body, her erect nipples, the luscious curves of her bottom and her breasts. Her shaven cunt was nearly invisible under the complex henna drawings. She knew it was very late but she half wished her husband would rip off her nightie and claim her.

- Sorry, my pet but I am very tired. My body requests sleep but I promise you that as soon as I wake up, I will take good care of you. You will be climaxing before you realize you are not sleeping any more.

The next morning, just before noon, she was effectively awaken by the delicious sensations induced by Kyrhan s tongue licking her clit and her cunt lips. He had just pushed aside gently her nightie. When she screamed in climax, she could not pretend any more that she was sleeping. Kyrhan made true his promise and ripped her nightie from her body, exposing her to the morning light that filtered through the closed curtains. Her husband put himself between her legs and pushed in, sure to fill her to the hilt in a single moment. He was surprised to see his cock slipping away without achieving any penetration. He positioned himself again perfectly, fuming against his unusual clumsiness but he failed again, drawing a moan of pain from his bride. He froze in confusion.

Kira cunt was somewhat sore from his two unsuccessful intromissions. Nevertheless she smiled at his contrite look.

- My beloved husband, you should be more delicate with your young bride. She is not a seasoned whore you can fuck so easily!

- What is the problem?

- A simple trick : I have in France a friend who is a surgeon. He made me fill my cunt with astringent creams that were able to reduce somewhat the size of my vagina. I am now as wide as I was when I was eighteen when I lost my virginity. You will have to take some time to stretch me enough to accommodate your terrible weapon.

- It will be painful for you.

- I know, I will scream quite loud and I hope your staff will look at you with different eyes afterwards.

For nearly an hour; Kyrhan fought restlessly to gain entrance. When he thought about it later, he felt sure that taking her anal virginity had been easier. He first introduced the middle finger and caressed her cunt lops and her clit. The result was an abundant lubrication that allowed him to insert his thumb in her still tight cunt. When he tried to insert two fingers, Kira began to scream louder and louder. After a quarter of an hour, she became loose enough to let him push in his thumb to the hilt and rotate it inside her.

Kyrhan felt suddenly an unexpected resistance deep in her cunt and Kira emitted a painful shriek. She answered coyly to his questions :

- I have another wedding present for my husband. The surgeon main job was to graft me a thin layer of skin in my vagina. I am now a pure and medically certified virgin.

- But why?

- You have taken a year ago my anal cherry. I wanted to allow you to boast having had both my cherries. You will be able to keep the sheets of this bed soiled by the blood of my defloration. I hope some of your friends may be jealous.

- You can be sure of it. You will get a reputation of unusual chastity.

- And as we have chosen the date of our wedding on the date of your ovulation, you must be at your peak of fertility.

- So in a few minutes, you will take my cherry and impregnate your wife simultaneously!!! Cheers for the future offspring of Prince Kyrhan Singh!

Kyrhan could not be restrained anymore. He pushed in and his knob entered her vagina at last. Kira screamed somewhat. Kyrhan stopped his assault when he felt his knob meet Kira s maidenhead. He waited until her sobs died slowly and began to caress her internal walls with his cock tip. The massage was efficient as Kira began to moan while she accompanied more and more his moves to increase her sensations. Each return movement when he pushed himself back into her tight sheath, she screamed as his cock stretched once more her maidenhead. He moved faster and faster and her screams became continuous.

- Master, No more, please I can t stand it anymore. Do it now and do it hard or desist.

- Do you recognize me as your master? Will you always obey my orders? Will you always be ready to service me however, wherever and whenever I require it?

- Yes, yes and yes, master. Your word will be my law, above my life.

- So be it.

Kyrhan pushed somewhat back to gain momentum than pushed forward as fast as he could. The maidenhead exploded before that irresistible rush. Kira screamed as if she had been ripped open. Blood appeared around Kyrhan s cock that was now deeply embedded in his wife s cunt. He waited some seconds to let the pain subside and he began to move back and forth. Soon her moans of pain were replaced by words of endearment then by screams of pleasure then again of urges to fill her womb with his seed.

- Kyrhan, my love, please fuck me, soak my waiting eggs with your sweet sperm. Make me pregnant at last. I have waited a year for this instant.

Kyrhan felt a deep explosion in his loins and released a gallon of cum against her cervix. Kira passed out when she felt him spend so deep in her belly. She knew that his sperm would reach her eggs in a matter of minutes and that she had to let nature follow its track but she asked him to withdraw carefully, then she kept her bottom up in the air to help gravity to further increase the probability of procreation. She signaled her husband to fill her cunt with a plug she had put on the nightstand so not a drop of his precious cum would be wasted.

With so many precautions, several subsequent identical fucks that day and during the days after, she was not surprised when she missed her period. Tests proved that she was effectively pregnant. Later ultrasound testing told them that she was with twins as Kyrhan had anticipated. Her husband laughed at her surprise.

- It was to be expected. The treatment you were given by my doctor stimulated your ovaries. With Dan, the stimulation was too recent to be effective so only one of your ovaries had produced an egg. Now for the next nine years or so, you will only have twins. Would you mind giving me twenty children?

- Not at all but Dan will want a share of the benefits!

- Your damned husband will not content himself with Ranu? If it s the number of children that is the problem, we could have her ovaries stimulated too. She would give him twins too.

- Sure but don t forget I am his wife, too!

Kyrhan was so fond of her still virginal tight cunt that he decided immediately for a second bout with her, the first of several that day and many more during the next two months.

After three days of pure bliss while they remained locked in embrace on the bed alternating between fucking and sleeping, they left on their honeymoon trip. Kira had just taken a small wallet with a formal red saree, a sexy seethrough pink one, another light blue to show off her tan, matching Lycra cholis and a very skimpy bikini just for the eventual visit. She was prepared to spend the next three weeks permanently naked even in presence of waiters or musicians and she wanted all her holes to be permanently ready to receive her husband. She took care to grease every morning ever after her arse hole to make buggering her easier. She kept this habit for all her married life with Kyrhan. Dan preferred her cunt and she never needed lubrication there.

During their stay on the island, Kyrhan discovered a totally new Kira. The one he knew was relatively shy and needed to be driven into kinky actions. On the island, Kira was always naked and continuously teased her husband, stretching her arms back to show off her breasts, caressing her nipples while they were chatting with a lewd smile, wiggling her hips while walking on the beach, rubbing her crotch against a palm tree or the foot of a table.

Kira even went as far as pushing a banana or a cucumber into her slit. One evening, they took their dinner after they had fucked a long time. They had shrimps for starters. She got rid of the shell and pushed the shrimp into her vagina, holding it by the tail. She took it out, covered with Kyrhan s sperm and her own love juices and she ate it as if it was a very fine delicacy. She prepared another one and offered it to her husband. He ate it directly from her fingers. They never ate the big lobster that was to be the main dish as Kyrhan took her in his arms to the bedroom and licked her cunt clean before depositing several new loads of cum there. They emerged from the bedroom in the next morning only and the lobster was already not edible any more.

On another occasion, they had olive oil on the table and were served big long white radishes with a few leaves. Kira remembered Rajiv pretending to spit roast her along with a mutton. She decided to create a similar fantasy. Kyrhan found her on a big serving plate, her hands cuffed on her back, she was trussed like a grilled chicken with a lemon in her mouth, parsley branches in her nostrils and ears, her cunt and arse hole filled to capacity by radishes that were two or three inches large. A small menu card proposed -Stuffed Kira with lemon and radishes Ð Serve hot Ð to eat or take away-

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12