Good Morning India Ch. 08

Story Info
Kira meets Swapna.
6.8k words
3.75
25.4k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 8: Kira meets Swapna

(Dedicated to the real Swapna who will recognize herself, I hope)

*

Kira s stay in India was coming to its end. In a few days she will be back in France where her French husband Dan has been waiting for her since three months. They were following exactly the schedule they had agreed upon. She had delivered the twin babies Kyrhan had sired nine months before in the palace nursery an idea from Kira. She wanted to follow the tradition of Kyrhan s ancestors who arrived in this world in their palace but she wanted to have all the modern help in case ther was a problem and above it she wanted to deliver her babies in a quite clean aseptised room. There had been no problem, then and during the next three months, the babies grew steadily, suckling avidly from both her engorged breasts.

Kira s physician carefully followed her diet as on one part she wanted to gain back as fast as possible her lithe body shape but on another part, both babies drained so much calcium that she needed a special diet. The physician just had not been told that in addition to her two babies she was being suckled occasionally by her husband Kyrhan. In a particularly hot night, just after she had sufficiently recovered from the deliveries, she had offered him to take a sip directly from her udders. Kyrhan had been quite surprised to find her milk tasty and since then, he occasionally drank what was left after her babies had stopped feeding themselves. She would remain in milk just a few more weeks to allow Ranu s new born child to be accustomed to her, too and more importantly to let Dan take his share. Kyrhan has also told her to allow Ranu to suckle her too.

- Ranu is your niece as we are married. I took all her cherries as I took yours. Both of you have been bred simultaneously and fucked regularly by the same men but you never exchanged more than pecks on the cheeks and a few kisses on the lips.

- We are both too shy to indulge in more than that

- I would like both of you to get more involved together. Maybe a real lesbian experience would be in order. I would like both of you to play together on this bed while Dan and myself would watch from these armchairs.

- You know perfectly well that Ranu is in France with Dan.

- She could come to visit her aunt just for two or three days with him. We could also go and visit them.

- I will do whatever you ask from me, Master, even I don t like it, really.

- We will think about it. We have years in front of us unless you want to quit my life?

- Oh no, Master, I really enjoy living with you, following your orders, being a slave to you.

- I really doubt that slaves would manage palace hotels, receive journalists or members of the parliament at parties. You impressed a couple of young members of the government last week, by the way.

- Remember that we have been married for more than a year, now and I get more and more accustomed to be the happy wife of such an important man.

- And I am equally happy to be the husband of a pretty, caring, loving, sexy woman.

- That didn t preclude you to lock me in this chastity belt you bought in Venice

- On purpose : waiting for unattainable release during the trip will make you real horny when you arrive. I hope that Dan and maybe Ranu will benefit from it.

- Master, you are so mischievous. You would like to control me at any time even if I am half a world from you. I love you.

- I know. Before I forget, I have a gift for you in this wallet and a letter describing how to use it. Just, as usual, don t open the letter until you have flown away.

Kira had even awaited the plane had been flying above the Indian ocean before opening the letter.

Kira, my wife and my pet,

You know that I am missing you terribly when you are so far from me in France. I was desperately looking for a way to reduce my grief.

By pure chance, I had the occasion to meet a young Indian software specialist, her name is Swapna. I have never met her in person and I do not know how she looks like but her voice on the phone seems young and vivid, a very pleasant voice, indeed. From our discussions, I think that she shares a few common interests with me. She is very good at her job and you know that the programming skills have recently become a specialty of India. With the help of a few friends you have met occasionally we were able to prepare a prototype which is in your wallet. If the experiment I would like you to enter in is a success, we will organize a party when you are back home in India to thank them.

Afterwards there was a long list of instructions she would study later. She jumped to the end of the letter.

You are always in my mind

Your Master

Kyrhan

Kira was happy that her husband was still in love with her. To her eyes, the rest, all his orders were of no real importance. She was just upset that she had two homes, so different but so similar, too.

She expected the flight would be terribly long. On the previous ones, she had been accompanied by Dan or by Kyrhan and they devised kinky events for her, going in the plane toilets with her for a quickie on the sink, caressing her cunt and her clit with the only protection of a blanket and dimmed light. Once Kyrhan had made her disrobe completely under the blanket. With a saree, it was really easy and he had enjoyed her body several times. He had gagged her with an handkerchief not to draw attention from their sleeping neighbors.

There were few people in first class on this flight, maybe three or four. So Kira tried to pleasure herself on her seat. The usual blanket and comforter would give her ample protection. She tried to slide a finger between her skin and the unyielding metal of her chastity belt but there was just not enough slack. The dangerous looking blades around her butt hole deterred her to try to get a finger inside herself there. Kyrhan had told her that she could expect release only from her tits. She had never cummed just by tit fucking or groping. She knew that it would just make her even hornier. Nevertheless, she would try. A miracle is always possible.

Kira had been given a real cloth napkin, a courtesy for first class passengers. She had put it in her mouth to muffle her moans. She began to tweet hard her nipples. Maybe she wouldn t cum but at least she would not brood in her corner thinking to lost occasions.

The gag seemed not to be effective enough as, in her daze, she perceived a movement on the seat next to hers. She opened her eyes and saw a man looking at her directly on her eyes and bending above her. He was surely not an Indian nor an European. She could not identify his origin, maybe Lebanese. The man smiled when he saw her, looking back at him and not reacting to his unsolicited intervention. His hand crept under the blanket toward her cunt and froze. He had felt the smooth metallic surface of her belt. She grinned to him with a sorry shrug. After an instant of surprise, he explored her body. When he tried to push a finger in her arse hole, Kira felt obliged to warn him.

- Beware, there are cutting blades all around.

The man looked puzzled and sad. Kira decided to do something for him. She slided down from her seat, and was soon on her knees at his feet. He was wearing European clothes and she went directly to his fly. She opened it to reveal a long, fat and very hard cock. She took it in her hand and began to wank him carefully. The man seemed to appreciate her ministrations. He reclined on his seat, letting her proceed as she wanted.

She would have liked to offer him a blow job but it was not a chance she would take. The man saw she was hesitating. He smiled and took out a condom. Kira laughed : it was mint flavored : her breath would even smell fine afterwards. She unrolled the condom around his big meat and began to suck it like a lollipop. He wanted to reciprocate and kneaded her nipples with both his hands. She enjoyed the attention even though she knew she would never cum with just that stimulation. She felt the condom inflate and got warmer when he jutted inside. as soon as he was totally spent, he lifted her up and made her sit on his lap. He continued his massage of her breasts with his lips while his hands caressed the inside of her leg from her knees up to her chastity belt. He was really good at it as she felt her belly grow heavier until she reached a climax, a small one but a real one.

- I would have loved to fill your cunt with my jizzm. Preggers and real hot, my pretty cocksucker.

- You had noticed I was pregnant!

- As soon as you entered the cabin. Otherwise, I would not have tried to seduce you. I ve a fetish for pregnant women in saree.

Kira and the man stayed seated together for the whole flight and chatted quietly. When they were flying above the Alps, there were turbulences and the plane rocked seriously. Kira was frightened. The man tried to soothe her, taking her hand in his and even letting her hide her face against his shoulder. After the landing, the man helped her carry her luggage and Kira only relinquished his hand when they reached the exit door. She did not know anything about him but he had been so helpful when her frustration had reached a peak. She had hated Kyrhan during a few minutes and the stranger had been a welcome relief.

Dan and Ranu were waiting for her outside. She waved goodbye to the man

- Welcome, Auntie. Who is this man?

- Just someone I met in the plane. He was seated next me and we chatted during the flight.

- As I know you, what were you up to? Did Kyrhan make you wear your chastity belt?

- Yes, I m locked in. What could I have done if I had wanted to dally?

- You are so clever that you might have found a way.

- You will have to guess.

When they arrived at their destination, Ranu was very proud to show Kira the last improvements she had made in Kyrhan bedroom.

- You have a seventeenth century fresco on the wall in your palace bedroom. I have photographed it and reproduced here. You will feel really at home, now, my dear aunt.

- It s very well reproduced. Kyrhan will love it but he wants a few changes here: there is a sophisticated webcam to be placed in the corner of the ceiling and an Internet driven transducer. It works as a remote to control Kyrhan s new sex toy : myself! He had found a software specialist. This girl, Swapna, has accomplished miracles from Kyrhans account. He asks me to phone him as soon as it is fully installed He wants for sure, that I christen the installation this week.

- Ok but until then, you are welcome in our bedroom, Kira but I am afraid that you will get little sleep tonight.

- I was not planning to.

Thus, three days later, Kira was on her bed with her wrists and ankles secured to the bed posts, a twelve inches dildo half embedded into her cunt, a slimmer one deep in her butt hole and tweezers covered her nipples and her clit. Everything was connected to the main dildo.

- Finished! Kira, you are now wired for pleasure. I have put the strongest batteries i could find. They should last two hours at the minimum and I have spares if we need it. Now it s up to Kyrhan.

- I m with you Dan. everything seems to work fine. I am starting to test everything. I have a check list

Kyrhans voice came from the transducer box. It was clear and not metallic. Kira felt the dildo in her cunt coming to life inside her. Protrusions emerged from the head of the long sex toy. They were covered with a skin like coating. The protrusions were aligned in a vice form but nobody could see it deep in her cunt. The vice was a self drilling type. So when the head turned, the dildo just got deeper inside her. It could get to her cervix but no further. The head angled somewhat looking for Kira s G point. When it found its goal, Kira arched her back. The loudspeaker boomed. Kyrhan seemed excited.

- Gotcha! Coordinates locked. The computer will always stimulate your G point whatever your position will be. The protrusions seem OK in the penetrating mode Now, I will test them on fucking mode. They can be more or less round.

Kira felt the protrusions rearrange and begin a swirling ballet inside her. she could not help but moan loudly. She really enjoyed it.

- Now, the anchor mode to forbid you to take it out.

The protrusions became pikes. The skin covering them still protected the walls from any damage but Kira felt stuffed to capacity. Moving the dildo inside her might really hurt her and she wouldn t even try to pull it out.

- Don t be afraid, pet. If there is a connection or a power failure, the protrusions deflate automatically in a few seconds. Now I have also some more limited control of the dildo in your ass.

It came to life too, emitting penetrating vibrations. The head was moving back and fore as a real cock. Kira began to pant and groan from the stimulation.

- I have also push buttons to deliver mild electric shock to your nippples and your cunt, nothing dangerous but when you will be about to climax, it will push you over the edge and keep you there. Our volunteer tester experienced multiple climaxes during an unusual duration up to two minutes before she fainted. I expect to push you that far and further.

Kira felt an electrical jolt on her nipples. They were so sensitive that she screamed in ecstasy. A moment later, a new jolt on her breasts was accompanied by another on her clit. She screamed again still louder. The pleasure seemed to reverberate in her belly.

- Check list completed, pet. Swapna is a real genius. She should have been paid twice more. Now prepare for the full test!

The anal dildo came back to life. Kyrhan seemed always especially interested by her butt but this time the cunt dildo joined the dance. It was keeping pressure on her G point but the head was slowly turning and the protrusions were massaging her cervix and the walls around it. When the anal dildo retreated, the other one pushed in like two well trained lovers. In a minute, Kira was screaming her pleasure louder she had ever done and, God, she was often very vocal.

Kira s body arched fantastically. Her back was completely lifted from the bed. The contact was limited to her feet and her head. Kyrhan chose that instant to send the electric jolts on her most sensitive places. Her screams were replaced by howlings of pure lust. She was clearly climaxing and a new climax was rocking her body while the precedent was just reaching her extremities. She was experiencing what really are multiple climaxes and Kyrhan seemed to plan keeping at it continuously. Kira was not screaming any more. She was desperately searching her breath locked in a never ending pinnacle.

Kira felt something warm splashing against her cervix. No it couldn t be blood. She was exhausted, elated but surely not damaged.

- Relax, pet, It s just something I asked Swapna to incorporate : at the end, I can splatter inside you a goo like mixture at body temperature

- Oh Master. this dildo is fantastic.

- Sure, pet, but we will keep it for our private use. Ranu and Dan, would you please unbind my wife and let her take some rest. You will enjoy her tomorrow as often as you want but I can see she is utterly exhausted.

- Prince, this test seems a complete success.

- You are right, Dan. We will make a second test in two weeks just to be sure and then Kira will be less afraid. Would you like the same facility from your home, Dan?

- You bet, Kyrhan. I would love it. I thank you in advance, Prince

- With just a provision, Dan, you will let Ranu play somewhat with Kira s body.

- Not a problem, Prince.

- I would really like to initiate Kira to lesbian relations. That would complete her horizons. Ranu, if you could play with her for half an hour every morning around seven thirty tomorrow that should be around noon for me, in my bedroom so that I can watch you through the webcam. Don t forget to switch everything on.

Kira was already asleep. Ranu wished that she had heard Kyrhan s instructions. Otherwise she would be reluctant on the next morning. Ranu had expected that her uncle would ask her to train Kira. She was pretty sure he was already planning to make full use of Kira s future abilities.

The next morning, Dan awoke Kira ten minutes before their scheduled appointment. Kira was well aware of her Indian husbands expectations. Dan sat in an armchair from where he would have a perfect view. Ranu and Kira laid alongside on the bed waiting for his arrival.

- Hello, Dan. Had a good sleep? Good morning, girls. You may begin by kissing one another; afterwards, it s up to you, Ranu

Ranu began to gently kiss Kira s forehead, quite sisterlike. One simple kiss but it broke a dam in Kira s mind. She hugged desperately Ranu. She kissed her again and slowly she got down Kira s face, planting kisses on her eye brows than on her closed eyes. Kira was so stressed that she began to shed tears. Ranu delicately laped them with the tip of her tongue. She slided down her face, just avoiding Kira s mouth. Her kisses resumed on Kira s delicate chin. Kira emitted a little satisfied moan. Ranu transferred her kisses to Kira s left ear drawing anxious protests. Clearly her ears were extremely sensitive. Ranu filed in her mind that peculiarity for later use.

Without losing contact with Kira s skin, she went back to her mouth. First she caressed her upper lip, then she explored the tightly closed mouth of her friend. She came back to the upper lip, sucking it and probing her clenched mouth with the tip of her tongue. At one moment, she felt at last Kira s mouth opening slightly. Ranu darted her tongue in. She felt the teeth parted too and she seized the opportunity. She invaded Kira s wet mouth with her tongue. She found hers stirring slightly. Both tongues played together for some time. Kira was very shy and became bolder and bolder. Kira finally what could be a real moan of delight.

Ranu s lips met Kira s in a most deliberate, most intense kiss. Ranu felt a rich dew forming in her cunt while Kira was gradually awakening to feelings she had never known before. Kira kissed back Ranu. Her breath had become shallower. Ranu whispered at her friends ear :

- Maybe its time to feel your skin against mine, Kira

Kira had felt asleep exhausted and naked while Ranu had put on a sexy see through red nightie. She took it off and threw the garment in a corner of the room. Kira had remained still while Ranu made her nightgown slide away sensuously. Both women embraced tightly and resumed their feverish kissing.

Ranu placed tender kisses on Kira s neck. Her mouth then slid down in a wet trail down to her tummy. She kissed delicately her navel. Kira moaned once more. Then she inched up slowly her kisses, reaching the base of Kira s breasts and the valley between them.

Even before Ranu had kissed Kira s nipples, they had become rock hard and erect. Ranu was getting more and more excited just from her friends response to her. She took a nipple in her mouth sucking as if there would have no tomorrow for her. She cupped the other breast in her hand tweaking the nipple between her thumb and her index. Kira s hands went to cover hers. She froze an instant, believing that she would push her away but Kira just pressed her breasts forward to meet her caresses. From passive object of Ranu s ministrations, she was becoming quite active or even eager partner. Kira placed her lips on Ranu s and she kissed her on her own for the first time..

Kira felt now ready for more. Ranu made her on her four. She kissed her neck, nipping at it with her teeth then she kissed her down to her ass. Ranu told Kira to open her cheeks for her and she obeyed hastily. Her puckered ass hole was now on full display. It was so beautiful. Ranu deliberately worked her lips down there, Oh so slowly, just to make it known to her partner that there would be no more limits for them. Kira cried

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12