Good Morning Love

Story Info
She's with her husband, but thinking of you.
1.3k words
4.22
28.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good morning Love,

It's early. The sun isn't even up yet but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to see if you responded to my message last night. I immediately came to the computer and was thrilled to find an e-mail from you. I was a little excited by the promise of being able to talk to you, but knowing that you were probably sleeping and not able to see my mail and respond quickly, I went to lie back down in bed.

I saw my husband there in the bed and remembered how he turned me down last night, but he did promise that I could have him tomorrow. Well, it is tomorrow isn't it?

He's sleeping so heavily; his breathing steady and strong. I pulled the blanket down from his shoulder to reveal his chest. I took his nipple into my mouth. I circled it with my tongue and ever so gently breathed cold air onto him. The nipple immediately reacted to my attention. I took it between my teeth and gently tweaked the tightened flesh. Was that a moan that I just heard? This could be promising after all. I began to kiss and suck on the sensitive skin of his side. I kissed my way down his body and stretched to reach his inner thigh. He began to awaken from his sleep. He shifted his weight onto his back and rolled over to give me better access. How far will he let me go, I wondered? I ran my fingers lightly all over his skin.

"That tickles", he said. "Let me stop", I told him; "I want you moaning, not laughing." I drug my fingers across the front of his boxers. I began lightly teasing the head of his cock. I felt him grow and stiffen in response to my touch.

Still planting wet kisses on his stomach and thigh, I grasped the front of his boxers and began to pull them down. "This is it", I thought, "If he is going to stop me, it'll be now." But he made no move to hinder me. I lifted the material to reveal his cock, now fully erect.

He's not as big as you. I've memorized the veins and ridges of your manhood from the photograph you sent me. I imagine how you would look spread out before me. Your wife, she sucks you because she has to. I, on the other hand, want to, need to. Let me show you the difference.

I circled the head of his cock with my tongue and began to lick his shaft, in long strokes, from the bottom to the top. I circled the sensitive skin of the head with the tip of my tongue, planting hot wet kisses all over his cock. He's panting now. He loves being licked this way. I took the entire length of him into my mouth, being careful not to make contact until I reached the bottom. Then, all at once, I closed my lips, drew in my cheeks, pressed my tongue against him, and completely surround him in the wet, velvety warmth of my mouth. A soft "oh" escapes his lips.

Is that what you would sound like? I imagine your deep, sexy voice urging me to continue. I began working my head up and down his cock, exploring him with my tongue. I'm getting more aggressive now. I moved my pussy over his leg and lowered myself down to him. Every move that I make on his cock grinds my clit on his leg. I moved my hand up his body until I found his hand. He knows what I want. He brought his hand down to my head and began to run his fingers through my hair.

He turned over so that he was lying on his side with my head partly pressed to the bed beneath his weight. He moved his hand to cradle the side of my face. Cupping my neck, cheek, and chin in his grasp. He pulled himself from my mouth and began rubbing just the head of his cock on my tongue. I was thrilled to taste the precum leaking from his slit. I flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth along the little hole as if begging for more. Fuck my mouth baby. He increased his speed and pushed further down the back of my throat. He's moaning now. I grab his ass and force him deeper. "Baby, you have to stop", he says, "I'm gonna loose it."

What are you doing right now? Are you lying next to your wife? Are you waking up to find your cock with its usual morning stiffness? Are you thinking of me?

I'm on my side with my husband behind me. As I grasp his hardness and slide the head into my wet pussy, I am thinking of you. "Wow, honey", he said, "You're dripping. Does sucking my cock do that to you?" No, but thinking of his does. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked. No, but he's not here, so, you'll do. "Yes baby" is all I say.

He placed one hand on my waist and the other on the headboard for support. He began fucking me fast and hard. I spread my legs apart and rested one on his waist. It feels so good to be stretched this way. He grabbed a hold of my ankle and forced my legs further apart.

All I can think of is you. If you had me, what position would you choose? How would you take me? How would you make me take you? Then I remember...the one thing your wife won't do for you. I will.

I slide him out of my pussy. I put my legs together, push my ass towards him, grab his cock in my hand and rub his head on my tight little asshole. What a treat. He doesn't get this often.

"Are you sure you want me this way" he asks. I don't respond. His cock is dripping with my juices so there is little hesitation before the head slips in. He began to slowly push into me. No, not this time, don't hesitate, I need it rough. Don't worry about me; it feels incredible. I wiggle and squirm my way back onto him.

Is this where you'd like to be? I'd love to feel the size of you fill my ass. I immediately start bucking and roughly pushing back to him. He grabs my checks in his hands to steady himself. He's trying hard not to explode too soon. I turn around and look into his eyes as he fucks me. But, it's the image from your photograph that I see staring back at me. I'm trying so hard not to say your name while my husband fucks me.

He wrapped his arm around my hip to reach my pussy. He rubbed and scratched at my pussy and clit while keeping up a steady pace in my ass. Each time we would draw together, his fingers would slide into my pussy or scrape, fondle, and grind my clit.

"Oh God, fuck me baby, oh yes, honey, take my ass. Hmm, do you like that hot little ass wrapped around your cock? Are you gonna cum baby? Oh damn, shit baby, fill my ass, pump my ass full of your thick cum."

Here I am, his sweet little wife, panting, begging, and screaming like a common street whore. That's all he could take. He drove into me one final time and held his cock deep inside of me as his body released into mine. As soon as I felt his hot wet cum fill me, I felt my own desire peak. The orgasm that had been building for so long radiated through my entire body. I was spent, exhausted. I continued to wiggle and squirm on him to be sure that I had milked out every last drop. As I slid him from my body, he told me "That was wild. You were like a new woman." No sweetheart, actually, you were a new man.