Good Morning, Master

Story Info
The proper way to awaken.
857 words
3.74
65.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers

she begins to wake... body just filled with a slow dreamy ache after last night's adventures... feeling Him lying so close, His hand encircling her wrist. Moving just so, so as to not disturb Master's sleep, she turns cobalt gaze to the clock, waiting just a minute more...

sliding down along the silken sheets, velvety tongue moistening soft lips as they part in anticipation... longing to taste Him, knowing that she is allowed this special treat in the morning, better than any alarm clock she thinks mischievously...

rubbing her cheek against the hardness of His thick cock, before luscious lips part, sucking Master deep within her warm mouth, a soft moan vibrating against Master's length, loving the taste and feel of Him

darting out her soft tongue, she traces it along His thigh... teasing the tip along the heavily weighted sack, hoping that she may be allowed to please Him enough for a taste of the treasure within...

fingertips teasing along the length of His shaft, feeling it awaken before He does... low moans escaping His pet as she parts her rosey lips, beginning to suck Him within... her owned body responding as heat rushes through her...

a low growl teased from her, as she tastes His pleasure, head pressing against Master's hand as she rises, hand reaching to grasp the base of His cock, a cool breath tantalizing against Master

warm wet mouth, sliding back against the cooled skin, feeling the hardness filling her mouth, pushing to her throat, feels her lips stretched, as His thickness fills her, sliding down the tightness of her throat, wanting only to please Him...

a wild little beast in His control, as her mouth sucks upon His cock, feeling the heat fill her, a guttural moan stifled against His thick shaft, moving to His wishes, hears Master's rumbled groan, as it caresses her ears, His hips thrusting so deep, pressing to her lips, as His cock is driven impossibly deep into the slut's throat...

pulsating vibrations of her moans, sucking of her mouth, begging Him to let her taste His true pleasure, swallows hungrily, wanting every drop of Master's release, the deep sound of His growl making her moan loudly as she sucks Him into her looks mischievously up to Master with deep blue eyes, as she licks along the length of His cock, cleaning the traces of the her wantonness from Him, whispers a soft... 'thank You, Master, for using Yours'

darts out soft tongue, pulling it along ravaged lips, tasting Master, licking the drop from her lips as she winks to Him...

she sees His smile, as His eyes open... hears the rumbling of His voice as He offers a "good morning, My slut" she crawls up to His lips as He commands her there with just a movement of His hand... placing fevered kisses to Him; before He pushes her away, with a sharp slap to her ass, and off to prepare for the day. He tells His pet to that He will have her outfit waiting, as she will need to be dressed especially well for their field trip today...

a bright grin on her face, as her mind races through the possibilities of what Master has planned for His pet... after last night's adventures, the possibilities are endless she thinks... taking great care in her ablutions the freezing cold of the water setting her fiery skin tingling...

with special attention paid, she does her fiery tendrils just the way He likes, sauntering back out to the bedroom, she stands before Him... feet parted shoulder width apart, fingers linking behind her neck, elbows pushed back, back arching gracefully, as she prepares for His examination, a warm smile upon her lips...

body trembling as He approaches, biting her lower lip, praying that she meets with His approval. His hand reaching to her chin.. roughly turning it this way and that... looking close at her.. fingers raking down her skin, forcefully twisting a nipple, she dares not look up, but knows there is a grin upon her lips as He hears her whimper softly, knowing her responses even before she displays them...

and even lower, His fingers move, delving between splayed thighs as they tremble with anticipation, her ragged breath begging for His touch, she fights to remain still, to not begin grinding against the fingers that probe deeply... the quickness of His fingers twisting and teasing, shifting and shoving deep... her heart racing as her moans deepen...

she cries out... begging for the release that only He can give her... 'please, Master, please let Your lil whore show the lust You give her.. please, Master, allow Yours to release' her nerves stretched on end... waiting for His words....

her heart sinking as with a sharp smack to her tender ass she hears Master say, "No, pet, not yet... get dressed, I want you completely ready and primed for later...I will be out shortly"

His pet gathers together the short black skirt, feeling the soft swish of the material against her ass... pulling the slinky silk top over her head, as she melts to knees, waiting for Master...

His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers