Good Morning Tickles

Story Info
Getting up with ticklish sex.
879 words
3.44
24.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning, I woke up and sat on the couch to gather myself and my husband was up and around doing his morning things he likes to do. He came to set beside me but got on the floor and said, "Lay on your stomach so I can tickle your back." I turned and laid on my stomach. He pulled my gown up and started tickle my legs, my bare butt, my back and my neck. He did this for a while with every inch of my back and butt tingling and shaking from the intenseness of his touch.

Then he told me to turn to my stomach and of course by then I was putty in his hands. I turned over my body almost in convulsions I was getting aroused more and more with his every touch. My juices were erupting making me wet and pliable. He was tickling my stomach then he went down my legs I politely spread them when he was on his way back up so that he grazed my clean trimmed lips. Then going over my waist line up to my stomach and finally to my big chest were he played with my hardened nipples. As I quivered and shook he said, "Go to the bed and lay down." I did with no hesitations because I knew the real pleasure was about to begin. I crawled onto the bed and took my gown off and laid back on a pillow.

He walked in the door got behind me and started to tickle my back this went on for a few minutes then I turned so that he could rub my stomach and down to my legs I opened them so that he would have to graze my lips I was already wet from being on the couch when he was rubbing me then. I opened my legs a little wider and he asked, "You are mighty wet there aren't you?" I grinned in shame because he found out what I was so happy about. He then put his middle finger inside me and with the juices that were pouring from my body just made it that much easier for his finger to go in. Every inch was pure pleasure. I moaned and groaned. Then all of a sudden he found my G-spot and I screamed in excitement. I was climbing the wall from pure and absolutely strong hard orgasms. My juices flowed through my lips and around his fingers. I pulled his head close to my pelvic area in hopes that he would lick me from head to toe. He gladly did.

He took his tongue and gently licked my labia from the outside and slowly worked his way in around my clit while working his finger in and out. I was feeling so good by this point I could not even talk. I quivered and had total orgasms all over my body. I came time after time. Then after I could not take anymore pleasure knowing that I wanted more. I said to him, "Take your clothes off and Fuck me hard." I totally wanted him in me. He gladly took his clothes off and climbed on top of me. I got more excited as he approached me. My face told my secrets of how pleased I was with his oral talents.

His member was so hard and so big he was probably a 7 to 8 inch in length and about 2 across I knew then I was going to cum more and more. He inserted his penis in me and oh the pleasure that came with it. I moaned and groaned and screamed and didn't know what to do. He started in and out and got into a rhythm. It was feeling so good. I began a long hard orgasm my body went in to spasms. I jerked and twinged. My body was totally sensitive to his every touch. I turned to my knees and bent over he inserted his penis in me once again and begin pumping harder and harder. I was so ready for some pain to counteract the pleasure. I told him to spank me. He popped me on my right butt cheek and it was not hard enough so I told him harder once again it was not hard enough so he popped me harder then the other cheek. After he let me cum one good time he rolled me over and asked, "Well have you had enough?" I asked him if he was ready and he nodded. So he inserted his self again and began to pump his penis in and out of me.

I started to cum one last time and he started to cum with me and we both moaned and groaned until we both had enough of pleasure. He came all over me and then he went to get a wet washcloth to clean me up. When he cleaned me he gave me a big kiss and said, "I love you." I laid there because I knew I could not move my legs shook with tremors of little shock of lifeless power running through them after I got my strength I got up and began my day with a smile.