Good Morning Wood

Story Info
A young woman seeks love and happiness with a bad boyfriend.
6.2k words
3.91
13.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Robins singing outside my window in early April when Jimmy rolled over on top of me. His morning wood pressed against me. The grin on his face told me what he wanted.

Although, I was tired and barely awake after last night's love making and multiple orgasms, I knew there was no way I could say no. "Looks like you are interested in an encore Jimmy."

I leaned over to the nightstand and looked at my iPhone.

"Jimmy it's your lucky day we have time for a quickie. Your morning wood looks ready although I thought we might have worn it out last night."

He lifted his body and began to push my legs apart.

"Jimmy, let me pee first."

After peeing I brushed my teeth and my hair. A girl always needs to look good for a quickie.

I then stopped by the kitchen for a glass of water. As I walked to the bedroom I felt an ache inside of my pussy. Not the one where it feels empty and I am horny looking for a cock to fill it. No this was a pain from two bouts of having jimmy pound my cock last night when he fucked me.

I knew he wanted to fuck me again but I was in neither the mood or condition to have his cock fill my pussy this morning.

As I walked into the bedroom I knew I needed to seduce him and find an alternate solution to his morning wood problem.

As I walked into the bedroom I made sure my tits were bouncing.

Jimmy was sitting at the end of my bed and his eyes immediately focused on my breasts. I pulled my hair back over my shoulders so he could see them better. His grin and the bounce in his cock reminded me how easy it was to seduce a boy - bare bouncing boobs boggle boy's brains every time.

I stood before him and kissed his lips softly. I kept my tongue inside my mouth and as I pulled away I licked his lips.

I kissed his nipples and sucked on them just like he enjoyed sucking my nipples. I could hear him moaning. I slid down and licked his abdomen and his belly button.

"Nice cock you have," I said and squeezed it tightly with my hand.

I knelt before him on my knees like a slave girl before her master. In this position, I had leverage over his cock and could see his face and eyes.

"Your cock looks perfect for breakfast."

I sucked softly on his balls and then licked his shaft all the way to the top of his cock.

"Your cock tastes like you got lucky last night."

I kissed the head of his cock and swallowed his pre-cum and then rubbed his head across my lips. The salty taste reminded me why I had re-hydrated myself with the glass of water.

I swallowed his cock and started sucking and licking it deep into my mouth.

It tasted good and my plan was to suck him hard and fast until he ejaculated in my mouth. If I say so myself, I am good at sucking cock and love the salty taste of cum in my mouth.

I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and squeezed his balls. I bobbed up and down like a sewing machine as I licked and sucked his cock. I knew he was close to losing it from the moans and the smile on his face. I braced myself for his cum to fill my mouth.

But then he reached down and pulled me off of his cock. My immediate thought was that he wanted to give me a facial by ejaculating on my face and bare breasts. As long as I live I will never understand why guys think this is something that a girl would like. Swallowing cum is tasty and easy. Cleaning it off my face, hair and body is unpleasant.

Instead without a word he picked me off he floor rolled me onto my back on the bed. My legs spread automatically and I waited for his cock to enter my pussy. My best efforts to avoid having my sore pussy fucked were for naught.

I meekly said I would prefer to suck him and swallow his cum as my pussy really hurt after last night's fucking.

But he ignored me and he moved his cock between my thighs.

Looking up at him seemed much larger than its normal 16 cm thanks to my sucking of his cock.

"Jimmy, please let me suck your lovely cock?"

"Lilly I am going to fuck your cunt silly."

He knew I did not like that word but we had agreed he could use it for the role playing we did with morning quickies. Jimmy said role playing made his cock harder as well as easier for him to fuck me. It made no sense to me but I was willing to play along.

In my most childish voice I said "Jimmy I am a lady and I do not fuck! Your cock is so big this morning I am afraid it will hurt me! Please let me suck you. You can fuck me tonight as often as you like."

"Don't worry Lilly you will still be a lady but you need a good fucking as you have been very naughty."

"I am not naughty," I protested.

"You have been a cock sucker and cock teaser and need a good fucking!" he screamed.

I protested but Jimmy took my hands and held them above my head with his left hand and fondled my breasts with his right hand as his hard cock spread my pussy lips.

I have always enjoyed the sensation of a cock pushing into my small pussy. But this time the first thrust hurt me to the point I almost cried out.

"Jimmy it hurts. Please stop."

With each thrust as I welcomed several centimeters into me the pain only intensified. Soon it felt as there was no room for all of Jimmy's cock but he pressed ahead and with difficulty my warm wet pussy welcomed him.

Suddenly his cock had fully occupied my pussy and I felt his balls against my ass.

"Jimmy it really hurts. Let me suck you cock."

He kept pushing his cock into me.

I began to cry from the pain. Jimmy stopped.

"I am going to fuck you in your pussy or your ass. Which do you want me to fuck?"

At 19 I had never had anal sex and had no interest. He asked again and I nodded no to anal.

Thus, with no choice except to be fucked in my pussy I decided my best and only option was to get Jimmy to finish as quickly as possible. I spread my legs as wide as possible to minimize the paid and encouraged him to fuck me as fast as possible.

"Fuck me Jimmy! Fuck me harder," I pleaded as his cock pounded my pussy.

"I love fucking you Lilly."

Although all of his cock was already inside of me, with each thrust he seemed to go deeper than ever. I thought his balls would soon be in my pussy.

When I thought my pussy could not take any more pain, he slowed down.

"That is how a cock teaser should be fucked," he said as he started to withdraw.

His wet cum soaked cock still looked erect as he pushed it toward my face.

"Lilly, suck my cock," he demanded.

Although I had neither the desire or interest to have his cock in my mouth, I opened wide and accepted it as I was commanded.

The sound of the camera's clicking as I walked into the room made my face light up. Being a model is one of my many part-time jobs.

June is always a busy time for new women's fashions to be released.

The last dress I wore was made of a fine almost silk-like material. Its built in bra made my boobs felt relaxed and allowed them to bounce a little. Even though it was a little longer than I usually wore it fit me perfectly. If only I could afford to own this dress.

At the end of the photo shoot Bonnie the owner of the firm asked if she could speak to me before I left.

As I changed into my clothes, I put my bra on but I immediately felt I was squeezing my breasts into something that did not work. The straps hurt my shoulders and the hooks dug into my back. Whatever I did to adjust my bra made it worse. This morning my bra had fit perfectly but now it was excruciatingly painful to wear.

I took my bra off and looked at it closely. It was the same light blue push up style I had worn this morning. But as I looked closer it was not mine. It was a 34AA. My bra size since I was in high school had always been a perfect and perky 36B.

Not sure how they happened, I looked around the dressing room. The only other person who had used it today was Annie. We all called her Little Annie as she had very small breasts. Actually she almost had none at all.

Never understood why she would need a bra much less a push up one. But then all girls like to make their breasts look as big and desirable as possible.

Good cleavage can be a girl's best friend. Boys are like a yoyo. Show a little cleavage and you can reel them in. They will do whatever you ask in the hopes they can see more than a little cleavage. If they get a little pushy you can cover up and let the yoyo out. If you show a little thigh you can wrap them around your finger and be in total control.

How did I lose control with Jimmy? Now all he wants is to play his fuck me role playing games.

I left at note for Annie letting her know I had her bra and could she bring mine back.

With few options, I put the bra back into my bag and pulled on my jeans and blouse. I had never gone without a bra in public but my breasts felt fine sans a brassiere so I walked over and knocked on Bonnie's door.

"Lilly, how are you?"

I said I was OK and set down.

She got up and closed the door.

"Lately you have been sleep walking though the photo shoots."

I started to protest and say that there was nothing wrong.

"Look Lily can we talk girl to girl?" I nodded yes.

"You're are a good model and I want you on my team, but I am very worried about you. Are you having problems in school? With a boyfriend? Drugs? Family?"

I responded by saying I was a little tired but with the semester ending I was sure I would bounce back.

But the truth was I heard the same comments from my Mom, my girl friends, other co-workers and teachers.

"OK. Lilly you must express your personality and sexuality in the photo shoots. That is what sales clothes. I can put clothes on anyone's body but when you are happy and sexy we sale them like hotcakes!"

As Bonnie spoke I could feel my nipples rising and pushing against my thin blouse. I suspected Bonnie noticed but I did not care as I was very relaxed and comfortable.

Bonnie was clearly staring at my nipples as I stood up and promised I would be OK after a good weekend of rest.

As I waited for the bus home, I wondered if Bonnie had been aroused as much as I had been. She must have known how little fabric separated her lips from my nipples. I fantasized about making love to Bonnie.

As I got on the bus, I looked up and realized that dozens of eyes - both male and female - were staring at my bouncing boobs. I smiled back. I was so aroused that my panties were wetter than when I took them out of the washing machine last night.

Getting off the bus, reality set in and I thought about the rest of the weekend. Jimmy would be uninterested in making love tonight but would be ready to play his fuck Lilly games Sunday morning.

Why wasn't the thought of the weekend with Jimmy's cock in my mouth and pussy not making me happy?

The heat of early summer in Canada filled my bedroom as Jimmy started to fuck me again.

"Ma Cherie, I am going to push as hard as I can and pop your cherry."

Another morning and another role play for Jimmy. This time I was the virgin waiting for Jimmy to de-flower me.

"Will it hurt?"

"Yes, Lilly" he said as his cock raced to occupy my pussy with strong, deep thrusts.

His pounding of my pussy actually hurt more than when I lost my virginity.

This morning my prayers were answered and he finished on the fourth thrust and he did not try to push his cock into my mouth. Thank God!

After he left I took a shower to wash away his cum.

As the water rolled down my body I started to cry. What had started as a morning quickie with role playing now was all we ever did. At night he would complain he had a headache or was too tired. Once I was getting the Big "O" from making love with Jimmy. Now It was all a Big "Zero".

My hand began to rub my clit. Slowly at first and then faster. My toes began to curl and my back arched. Pleasure began to radiate from my clit as I rubbed it harder and harder.

The pleasure took control of my body and when it reached my toes and hands it returned to my clit stronger than ever. As the ricochet of pleasure intensified, I cried out in joy even though I had breath-sucking contractions every time I opened my mouth.

I closed my eyes and between the warm water and the orgasm I thought my body was floating. When I opened my eyes, I was not surprised that I was sitting on the floor of the shower as the last wave of pleasure raced through my body.

As I reached up to turn off the water I knew I needed to convince Jimmy that I needed more than just being his fuck buddy.

The text message from Jacques was a ray of sunshine for me.

Lilly I am going to be in Toronto for the next 3 days. Can you come visit me on Friday?

Although Jacques called himself Jake now, I always preferred the sound of his name in our native French.

We had known each other since 4th grade. We were friends without benefits despite my desire to be his lover. He insisted it was better for us to be like sisters and brothers. Now we were 19 and all grown up.

I quickly responded to him with a yes and began to check the train schedules as the bus took me home from work.

Fortunately, Jimmy was away and I had a free night at home and did not have to deal with having his cock in my pussy while I was daydreaming about Jake. I fell asleep with sweet dreams of Jake and slept like a baby.

When I woke up I remembered I needed to ask for the day off from William my boss. I was his secretary and it was my first full-time job.

When I applied for the job I was told William was a boob man and the more cleavage I showed the better chance I would have to get and keep the job. From day one I wore low cut dresses or blouses that revealed as much as I was comfortable showing.

In the morning as I took my shower and shaved my legs, my hands rubbed my breasts and my nipples tingled with excitement. I washed my tight ass and made sure my pussy was as clean as a whistle. Not that Jake would ever see my pussy our tits but I wanted them as clean as possible for him.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. Usually I put on my bathrobe but left it hanging on the door and stepped into my bedroom.

Standing in front on the full size mirror I began to rub my body with Brazilian oils. The sweet smell filled my nostrils as I rubbed my breasts, arms, ass and legs.

My nipples were harder than some cocks I had played with. I was about to rub my clit when it dawned on me that I needed to get dressed for work in a way that would ensure that William give me the day off.

I walked to my dresser and closet but stopped and looked at my body in the mirror. Every boy I had ever been with said I had a great body. As I looked in the mirror it became clear to me that my body was close to perfect.

My breasts could have been sculpted by Rodin. My 36B tits were the perfect size for my body and so perky and cute. Someone had once told me, even though they never saw them sans clothes, as being rose tipped. To me each of my nipples was like pink rose buds ready to bloom with soft fondling and sucking.

My ass was tight and as smooth as a baby's bottom. I often did not see how beautiful it is but with the full length mirror it was stunning.

I laid on the end of my bed facing the mirror and spread my legs. Looking at my pussy was something I told myself I should do more often.

I took my finger and circled my pussy lips and then opened my pussy up to full view. To me it was the doorway to paradise and I understood why so many guys wanted to slide their cock in and out of my wet pussy.

I rubbed my clit and it looked like a small cock in need of a good sucking. If only guys could suck me half as good as I sucked them. Truth be told every guy wants a girl to suck him but almost none are willing or able to do the same for a girl.

As I rubbed my clit I thought maybe I should see if one of my girl friends was wiling to suck me if I sucked her. The thought aroused me more than I expected. I could feel Bonnie's lips on my clit.

My iPhone clock went off. I needed to get dressed and get to work.

As I looked at my clothes I could not make up my mind what to wear. I knew I needed to show more cleavage than normal to ensure that I got the day off and could spend it with Jake.

I pulled out a push up bra, a low cut one and a black lace one. But I had worn then all to work. I needed to do something bold to make sure I could get the day off. Time was running out to decide.

I reached in my closet and pulled out a blouse and a short skirt. What if I just wore the blouse sans a bra? William had never seen my breasts bounce in the office without a bra.

I pulled on the blouse and immediately bent off to look in the mirror. I could see 90% of my breasts but not my nipples. The image even aroused me. I let my hand slide between my legs and rapidly started stroking my already aroused clitoris.

It took only minutes for by body to become fully aroused. I almost fell over as my toes curled. My arching back helped me to regain my balance.

Breath-sucking contractions kept me from screaming as pleasure overwhelmed my body and raced from my head to my toes and back. Oh my God, oh my God I screamed as my nearly naked body fell onto my bed. My body was on cloud 9 as the orgasm rocketed though my body.

My iPhone clock rang again and even though I was still in full ecstasy I leapt off the bed and grabbed a thong, pulled on my skirt and tucked in my blouse. I found shoes and my purse as I ran to the door and floated down the stairs to catch the bus to work.

Miraculously I arrived on time at work. My body and mind were still in a state of ecstasy.

William came by my desk on the way to his office. I stood up and asked if he had a moment to chat. I explained that I needed the day off but would make up the time by staying late tonight and on other days. I started to lean over so he could see almost all of my breasts.

But before I bent over, he said yes. As usual he did this without even looking at me as his eyes were focused on my boobs.

"Thank you! Thank you so very much! I promise I will make up the time and do whatever you need me to do especially after your wife gives birth!"

I jumped up and down and could feel my breasts bouncing and my nipples harden like rock candy. The orgasm I had tried to delay all morning began to race through my body.

William started to walk away and then turned around and put his hand on my shoulder.

He looked straight into my eyes this time and said with a leering grin "Lilly, I am sure you will do whatever I ask you to do for me!"

All I could do was nod my head as the breath-sucking contractions keep me from speaking.

I told Jimmy I had to leave early so he could not stay at my apartment. After a good breakfast and a shower, I was on the train to Toronto.

I had started the day without Jimmy's cock inside of me for the first time in weeks and would not have to be fucked by him again until Saturday morning at the earliest.

With each mile I traveled I felt more relaxed and happier than I had been in months.

Jake was there to meet me when the train arrived mid-morning in Toronto. He embraced me and lifted me into the air as he kissed my cheeks.

As we walked into the terminal he told me he had tickets for the ferry and we would spend the day on the Toronto Islands.

The breeze on the ferry cheered me up as I listened to Jake. He was so excited as he would be in Toronto all summer and possibly for the next two years. He had gone to college in the States but missed Canada and now had a chance to study at the University of Toronto.

I was so happy for him and for us because now we would be only a few hours away.

When we got off the ferry we walked and talked and then had lunch at The Rectory Cafe. They had the best crab cakes I have ever eaten.

When we finished Jake asked for the dessert menu and we ordered a chocolate mousse to share. It was so good I wanted it all for myself.

12