Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Preacher's wife has revelation and sees the light, and dark.
11.2k words
4.65
95.5k
89

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,382 Followers

Author's note: This story was requested by readers of Good Neighbor Sam Chapter 2, where the preacher's wife was first mentioned. For fuller context, you might want to read Chapter 2 and the original Good Neighbor Sam. Please vote, and your comments and feedback are always more than welcome.

The Preacher's Wife

"Ooh yeah, that feels so good."

"Ooh, I can't believe it's been six weeks."

"Ooh Sam, I love it when you fuck me like this!"

Suzi Nakamura Williams was right where she wanted to be. Where she needed to be. On her bed, straddling her next-door neighbor, Sam, as most of his dark black 10-inch-long penis penetrated her, filling her and thrilling her as she rode him for all he was worth.

Tiny drops of milk flicked off the pink nipples of her engorged breasts as the long and lean Asian beauty bounced up and down, her entire body moving in motion as dictated by the convulsions of her vagina.

"Ooh yeah, Sam, I'm cumming! Gawd, I haven't cum in so long! Oooh! Oooh! Ahhhhhh!"

Sam smiled at his handiwork as he saw the young woman atop him squirm and scream in ecstasy. Sam was deservedly proud of himself and his ability to bring women to orgasm. He'd had plenty of practice. Now it was his turn to unload. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum too!" Sam and Suzi both felt his penis pulsing and spraying. "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh!"

Sam and Suzi laid on the sheets, panting and cuddling for a few minutes. Sam smiled and spoke.

"Well, do you think you might be pregnant again? Maybe your husband and me should have another sperm contest."

"Bite your tongue!" Suzi said as she gave Sam a playful slap on his muscular arm. "I just gave birth to your baby and you want to knock me up again?! Sorry honey, but I made sure to get back on the pill before letting you anywhere near my pussy!"

Suddenly Suzi panicked. "Oh shit! Look at the fucking time! The church lady is supposed to be here in 10 minutes. I need to straighten this place up and you need to take off, but we can hook up again this afternoon."

"That sounds like a plan," Sam said as he slipped his tee shirt on and pulled up his shorts. "Who the hell is the church lady and why's she coming here? You think she's looking for some black cock too?!"

Suzi threw a pillow at Sam, bouncing it off his head. "Sam, you are so bad! Her name is Mary Wilson. She's married to Pastor Joe at Gil's old church. You met her one time when we ran into them at Applebee's. She's been wanting to talk to me for a long time, probably hoping to save my soul! Anyway, she bought a gift for the baby so I had to say 'okay' when she invited herself over. That reminds me, I need to change your daughter's diaper and get her dressed. At least she slept through our little suck and fuck session this morning!"

"I trained her right!" Sam said with a grin. "Okay, I'm gonna slide. I'll call you in the PM. Have lots of fun with the church lady!"

Suzi headed for the baby's room and Sam went out the front door. Sam was no sooner gone than the doorbell rang. Suzi lovingly wrapped her tiny infant in a pink blanket and held her as she went to answer the door.

Mary, the church lady, was all smiles and she hugged Suzi with one arm while holding a gift box in the other. Mary was dressed in a long skirt that extended half-way between her knees and her ankles and a button up blouse that went to her neck. Her long blonde hair was twirled up in a bun. It was the way that she dressed every day, at her husband's insistence. It had always been standard attire for women in their conservative church, although shorter skirts and even pants and jeans were being worn with increasing frequency.

After Suzi invited her into her home, Mary set the present down on the coffee table and reached out her arms, clearly wanting to hold the baby.

Mary took the swaddled infant in her arms. A look of surprise overtook Mary's smile as she opened the blanket to better see the little one's face.

"Oh my goodness!" was Mary's reaction. "She's blaa, bl, beautiful!"

"Thank you Mrs. Wilson," Suzi said. "We think she's beautiful too. And I think you were going to say she's black."

"Please, call me Mary. She is just adorable, but it did catch me by surprise, I guess. We've known your husband, Gil, for a long time, and well, you know..."

Suzi looked Mary in the eyes and said, "I think she has my face but otherwise she takes after her father. She's almost as dark as he is. Her name is Samantha but we call her Sammi."

As Mary gently rocked the baby in her arms she said, "Let me know if I'm getting too personal, but is she named after her father? I remember seeing you at Applebee's with a tall, dark gentleman, and I believe his name was Sam. I think I saw him leaving just as I pulled up this morning."

"Bingo!" Suzi said, grinning. "I don't mind getting a little personal. We're not going to hide anything, or deny the obvious, but I hope you're not going to be too judgmental or critical or anything."

"Oh no, no! Heavens no!" Mary said sincerely. "It's not my place to judge you. If anything, I'm just a little envious of you."

"Envious? Really?" Suzi reacted. "Where are my manners? Come and sit down on the couch."

The two women were quickly becoming friends. Mary explained her feelings of envy, saying she had wanted to be a mommy since she was a little girl playing with dolls, but she had never gotten pregnant after years of trying. Now, at age 36 (Suzi said she looked 10 years younger) Mary was afraid that her biological clock was running and she might never know motherhood. Suzi empathized with Mary, confiding that her husband Gil was afflicted with Oligazoospermia, a low sperm count, which was one reason why she let Sam help her out after Gil couldn't impregnate her. Mary continued to open up to Suzi, telling her that she met her husband, Joe, when they were both young missionaries straight out of college. She laughed nostalgically as she said they fell in love and Joe said they were meant to be together, Mary and Joseph, just like in the bible. Mary became a bit wistful as she said that the church was the center of their married life, as she felt it should be, but that she now wished that she had been a little less straight-laced when she was younger. Mary even mentioned that Joe had never been the passionate type and their sex life was uninspiring, to say the least.

"Have you ever been with a black man, Mary?" Suzi inquired.

Mary was shocked and declared, "Oh my gosh, no! I've never been with anyone but Joe."

"Well," Suzi began, "Everything is different. Things take on a whole new light when you fuck a black cock!"

Mary smiled and said, "We must be good friends now because no one ever talks to me that way! But that's not a complaint. I'm glad you feel free to say anything to me, even the f-word!"

"In Japanese we don't have many cuss words," Suzi explained. "The word for intercourse is 'sekkusu' and it's not a bad word, just another word. I think 'fuck' is just another word, only in English, but believe me, it's the best word to use when you talk about getting laid by a black guy!"

Sammi started fussing and crying, and when Mary couldn't calm her, she gently handed her over to Suzi. Suzi said that Sammi was probably hungry and she unbuttoned her blouse to present her naked breast to the infant. Sammi instinctively attached her tiny lips to Suzi's nipple and began suckling. Suzi's Queen of Spades tattoo was clearly visible on her pasty white tit as the black baby suckled. Mary made mention of the tattoo, saying she had noticed it the night that she saw Suzi in a low cut dress, drinking with Sam at the Applebee's bar. Mary asked Suzi if the tattoo had special meaning.

"It's a Queen of Spades and it means I'm a woman who likes to fuck black guys. It was my first tattoo. I've got a couple more now, one that only Sam and Gil get to see! You'll have to meet my friend, Kelly. She's a blonde, like you, and she lives a few doors up the block. Kelly is covered with tattoos - her whole left arm and both shoulders - and, of course, she has a Queen of Spades on her boob too."

Mary smiled and said, "Oh really? Wow. And your husband is okay with the Queen of Spades?"

"Well, Gil didn't care for it much at first," Suzi related. "He never knew I was into black cock until he saw this spade tattoo on my tit! It was quite an eye-opener!"

"Do you have any tattoos, Mary?" Suzi asked.

Mary laughed and said no, she had none. Then she explained that the bible says at Leviticus 19:28 that you must not put tattoo markings upon yourself.

"I'm sorry," Mary suddenly added, "I don't mean to preach to you. It's just automatic, so just ignore me if it bothers you. The truth is, if I weren't who I am, I might get a tattoo myself! Don't ever tell Pastor Joe, but I really like some of them!"

Suzi leaned toward Mary and said, "Well, who you are could change, you know. I think we're supposed to change. I'm not the person that I was a year ago. You might be a different person a year from now."

"I keep thinking that I might be in the mood for some change," Mary admitted before adding, "Suzi, you were already married to Gil when you decided to lie down with a black man. Was it hard for you to cheat on your husband?"

Suzi laughed a little and said, "It just sort of happened. It's no secret that Sam fucks Kelly and some other women around here, all of them white. They're all my friends and they kept telling me how fantastic he was in bed. One day Sam and I ran into each other as we parked our cars out front. He invited me in, I told him I was curious, and the next thing I knew we were fucking each other. We've been fucking ever since."

Mary decided to open up even further. "I'm not sure why I'm telling you all this - I'm supposed to be sharing the gospel with you - but I've always been, you know, interested in black men, the way they look and act and everything. On Sunday afternoons, after Joe and I finish our church services, we like to relax and watch football on TV. Joe watches the game, but I watch the players! I get a little excited seeing all those big, strong, dark, black guys, grunting and slamming each other, and getting all dirty and dripping with sweat!"

"Are you thinking about maybe doing something, just to see if you might like black men even more in person?" Suzi asked with a slight smile, "or is it something you're just going to fantasize about for the rest of your life?"

"The rest of my life!" Mary said loudly before giving her head a shake. "You're what, 10, 12 years younger than me? When you're pushing 40, like me, and your sex life is in a rut, and you start finding grey hairs, and you wonder if you'll ever have a baby, you really start to think about the rest of your life. I already feel like I've missed out on a lot, and I'd like to live a little before I die, but I guess I will have to just fantasize."

Mary started to cry. In between sobs, she told Suzi that she was a terrible person and a horrible wife. Mary cited the bible, and quoted Matthew 5:27, "when you look at a person with lust you have already committed adultery in your heart."

Suzi continued to nurse her baby as she nudged closer to Mary and assured her that she was not a terrible person. Then Suzi said, "That bible verse really doesn't make much sense to me. If just looking at someone, and feeling 'lust', is committing adultery, you might as well go ahead and fuck somebody, right?! I mean, shit, it's a sin either way!"

Mary started to laugh, and Suzi joined her, both of them nodding their heads in accord with Suzi's logic.

Suzi continued to console Mary, and told her, with a chuckle, that her Japanese parents were big Billy Joel fans, always playing his music in their house when she was little. "He did one song where he was trying to get into a nice girl's pants. It went something like:

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait,

Some say it's better but I say it ain't,

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints,

The sinners are much more fun..."

Wiping away the last of her tears, Mary smiled and said "are you saying that I should laugh with the sinners?"

"Yeah, well, maybe," Suzi answered. "I think that you think that maybe you should too. If you don't at least explore the idea a little, while you're still young enough and pretty enough to do it, you're going to regret it.

Mary instantly responded with, "And if I do 'explore the idea' I'm going to regret cheating on my husband. I'll have regrets either way."

Suzi and Mary didn't talk for a few minutes. They both were thinking to themselves about how their little visit had somehow evolved into a discussion about extra-marital relations with men of a different race. Suzi came to her own conclusion that Mary wanted, and needed, to experience sex with a black man, whether or not she was ready to admit it. Suzi also knew that Sam would be more than willing to make Mary his next conquest, but she selfishly didn't want to bring another female into Sam's townhouse harem. It was hard enough for her to fuck Sam more than a couple of times a week when he was already taking turns with Kelly, Monica, Heather and Claire. Then, Suzi thought about Tyson, Sam's long-time friend who was staying with him temporarily.

"You know, Mary," Suzi began to say quietly, "Sam has a friend staying with him. His name is Tyson. He just got out of the military and he's thinking of settling down around here. Tyson is a really nice guy, and he's really black! Maybe you could come over to Sam's place sometime when I'm there - it's right next door - and you could get to know Tyson, and then, well, who knows!"

"Oh my gosh!" Mary gushed as her face turned red. "That would really be cheating on my husband, not to mention being a major-big-time sin, and I don't know if I'm ready to actually do something like that. Besides, you haven't even talked to Sam or Tyson. He might not even be interested in meeting someone like me."

"Are you kidding?!" Suzi blurted. "Someone like you? A beautiful white woman with a great body and blonde hair? There's not a black man in town who wouldn't want to meet you!"

Mary just sat there, smiling and looking Suzi in the face. Suzi could tell that Mary was intrigued with the possibilities.

"I'll tell you what," Suzi began, "I'll talk to Sam after I fuck him this afternoon. And I'll ask him to run the idea past Tyson. In the meantime, you think about it and we'll talk on the phone. You don't mind if I call you, do you Mary?"

"Suzi, I would love to talk with you on the phone!" Mary said happily and sincerely. "I feel like you're my new best friend, and you're an even better friend than my church friends because I feel like we can talk about anything! Even things that we probably shouldn't be talking about at all!"

Suzi smiled and said, "I'm glad that you feel that way because I already feel like we're good friends, and I think we could have a lot of fun together."

Sammi had dozed off and Suzi put her down for a nap, then walked Mary to the front door. Suzi and Mary tightly hugged each other and promised that they would talk again very soon.

That evening, Mary and her husband, Joe, sat down to dinner. Joe asked his wife what she had done that day and Mary said she had visited Suzi Williams, Gil's wife, to see their new baby. Joe was happy to hear it and said he'd like to get Gil to come back to church again, along with Suzi and the baby.

Joe reminded Mary that church attendance was down, and as a practical matter, so was their collection plate income and the money they got from tithing. Their congregation was aging, and as folks retired or passed away, they stopped pledging a percentage of their income to the church. Plus, the neighborhood around their church was changing. More and more blacks and minorities were moving in, yet their parishioners were mostly older white people.

Mary mentioned that Suzi and Gil had two black guys living next door to them. Joe's eyes lit up and he suggested that maybe he and Mary could pay another visit to the Williams and ask them to invite their black neighbors to join them. They could share the gospel some and perhaps persuade them all to attend Sunday service.

Mary couldn't believe her ears. She was undecided about whether to take Suzi up on her offer to introduce her to Sam, and Tyson in particular. Now her husband was suggesting pretty much the same thing! Mary took Joe's idea as a green light for her, or maybe even something ordained from above.

"I think Suzi could probably arrange a get-together with the black guys. I think it's Sam and Tyson," Mary said enthusiastically. "But you know, honey, maybe I should go it alone. Suzi and I just met, and we don't know those men, and sometimes you can get a little 'preachy'. They might get scared off. Let me break the ice, then I'll tell them how good your sermons are and they'll want to come to hear you!"

Joe agreed that it made sense for Mary to meet with the Williams and their black neighbors first. After dinner, Joe and Mary watched TV for a couple of hours and then went upstairs to bed. Mary had been a bit horny ever since her heart-to-heart with Suzi and she was ready for a little sex.

As they entered their bedroom, Mary approached Joe seductively and put her arms around his neck.

"I'm in the mood for love," Mary cooed.

Joe accepted his wife's hug, but he said, "I'm not really in much of a mood myself."

"Come on, honey," Mary whined. "I've been looking forward to this all day, and I think I'm probably ovulating. You can do this for me, can't you?"

Joe couldn't really refuse and he said, "Sure, Mary. Let's get ready for bed."

Getting ready meant that Mary would wear her plain cotton nightgown, as usual, but she would forgo her panties. Joe would wear his pajamas but would slip off his bottoms after they climbed under the sheets. Joe stood next to the bed, facing it, and waited until Mary was beside him. Then, they both knelt down with their knees on the floor and their folded hands on the bed to say a prayer. As always, Mary prayed that their union would be fruitful and that they might multiply, in biblical terms. Essentially, she was asking God to give her a baby. Mary believed that Joe's silent prayer was probably similar to hers. After they both said "Amen" aloud, Mary climbed into bed and Joe stepped toward the wall to turn off the light switch.

"Can't we leave the light on, honey," Mary asked. "It might be fun to see each other when we touch." Joe didn't respond and just switched off the light, making the bedroom dark.

Mary didn't need light to find her husband's face and she began to tenderly kiss his lips. Joe kissed her in response. After a few minutes of kissing, Mary took Joe's hand in hers and placed it on top of her naked breast. Joe realized then that Mary had actually pulled her nightgown completely off and was totally undressed. Joe didn't complain, but he also didn't say or do anything to acknowledge Mary's little prank. Determined to get a rise out of her husband, in more ways than one, Mary eased her hand down and took hold of Joe's penis. Joe moved his hand down to cover Mary's, and he was going to break her grip, but it felt too good and he allowed her to stroke his dick for a while, which was pretty wild for the both of them. Once Joe felt sufficiently aroused, he nudged his wife onto her back. Joe moved in between Mary's legs and pushed his penis into her vagina, which was wet enough despite the lack of any serious stimulation. Joe began to methodically and rhythmically move his dick in and out. Mary moaned quietly and whispered "yes" a few times. She learned early in their marriage that Joe was turned off by noisy moaning or verbalizing. After a few minutes, Mary felt Joe pressing his thin, six-inch-long dick deeper into her hole and she knew that he was about to cum. Joe grunted a few times, then kissed Mary one time, said goodnight, and rolled over onto his side to fall asleep.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,382 Followers