Good Neighbors Are There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

I got out from under the table, made Mike stand, held his cock, and guided it into Eve's pussy. That was a totally different experience for me. I liked the way I saw it disappear in her and vowed to buy a hand mirror.

I pulled his chair back and as he fucked Eve I knelt behind him and tongued his ass. I knew this would make him cum fast so I had to take it slow and listen for Eve's knocks. It didn't take long. After he shot and pulled out I turned him around and licked and sucked him clean. It was strange to taste another woman's juices mixed in with the residue of his.

As planned, Eve and I traded places and roles. She gave a few extra shots of cream on my tits and, as expected, Mike went right for them. He then moved down to my cunt and licked it clean. I'd never done a 'food thing' before but decided I'd investigate other options in the future. I came long and hard as I heard Mike and Eve let loose too. I just hoped that Mike had one more shot in him. If not, I'd probably burn up that dildo. He stood up and I moved to the edge of the table. Eve guided him in. I heard the chair move back again and knew that Eve was down licking his balls and eating out his ass. I just hoped she paced herself. I needed this big stick in me for a bit.

Eve had wanted to go first and since Mike was her husband I agreed of course. But being last had an advantage. Mike pummeled my pussy for a good ten minutes before he shot his rope of cum in me. He got me over the edge at least three times. Eve had the pleasure of licking him clean and sucking him dry and I got off the table and watched. Mike wasn't going soft!

Eve pulled me down next to her and we took turns sucking and licking his cock. With both of us licking and sucking we managed to get his fifth and final shot out in about ten minutes. We licked him clean. And I let Eve take the final suck and feel him go soft in her mouth. I was envious but understood. Eve let him drop out of her mouth and gestured to me an invitation to suck. I took it and sucked as hard as I could. I got a welcomed drop or two.

Mike thanked us both and announced that he had to go to bed. We both thanked him for the use of his cock and he left in a bit of a daze. Eve and I high fived each other, saying it was a job or jobs well done. We went into the kitchen and I helped Eve clean up. For some reason neither of us talked about our experience other than to comment on 'Mike's five shot night'. We giggled a bit at that. We also saw no reason to get dressed.

When the kitchen was done we went back to the table and sat; both of us pretty proud of what we had delivered to Mike. Eve asked me what I liked best about the night. I thought and told her the fucking of course, but that I also loved watching Mike's cock disappearing into her pussy as I guided it in. Then I told her that tasting her juice, mixed with his cum and the whipped cream was a real turn on for me.

"What about you?" I asked.

"It has to be the same things. Have you ever tasted another woman's pussy before, second hand or not?"

"I told her that this was a first for me but did have a college roommate who liked to go down on me. "She always wanted me to reciprocate but I just wasn't into doing that. She eventually found another roommate. What about you?" She told her about her high school gym teacher that seemed to eat out every girl in the class but never once asked for anything back. She said it was good but weird.

We sat there and looked at each other a bit and Eve broke the ice. "I see why Mike likes your tits so much. They are gorgeous. Do you mind if I touch them?" I told her that was fine but that I thought her smaller perky ones with the upturned nipples were more attractive and I'd like to touch them too. We moved to the couch and played and sucked each other's tits for a bit. She moved her hand down and stroked between my legs. "Any chance there's more whipped cream and cum in there"?

I did the same to her and said, "Only one way to find out. I'll grab the whipped cream can and meet you in the guest room."

I really had no idea how to start. A kiss didn't work for me. I just decided to dive in and after licking whipped cream from those perfect pert tits I worked my way down to her well groomed bush. It was soft and trimmed but lush.

I could still detect the scent of vanilla and cum. I took a deep breath and went to work with my tongue, thinking of what John, my old roommate, and now Mike had done for me. I found her clit, began to work it, and then suck it. She shivered and I sucked harder just like it was a little cock.

It only took a few minutes and her hips began to thrust up, I put three fingers in her pussy and wiggled them around. I was still holding her clit in my lips and then my teeth. She almost flew off the bed as her orgasm took over all her bodily control. I held her there for a while and then moved down to attack her asshole. As my tongue slipped in she went over the top again.

Tongue fucking my ass was something John discovered quite accidently. It was late, dark, and he had over-imbibed a bit. He just missed my cunt and went into the closest hole. It was a first for me and him. As shocked as I was it blew me away. The next night he was sleeping on his stomach and I did him. He loved it, as did I, and it became a pretty regular part of our sexual regimen. I had done it for Mike for his first time and I guess he did for Eve because she was the one who orchestrated the program we had just done for his birthday.

I pulled back from Eve and just smiled at her and said "yummy."

Eve started to lick my nipples and then worked her way down. She did for me exactly what I had done for her. At the end she just looked at me and said, "I guess we're getting more than once a day sex from now on." I just nodded in agreement.

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers
12