Good Neighbors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give him those towels. He's going to dry me off before he eats me," I announced flatly.

"Ve-e-ry nice," I cooed as Marty finished his little cleanup chore. "Now get busy down there, young man! I'm not finished cumming yet!" I snapped, reverting back to my surly, demanding attitude once more. I was a mother and I didn't appreciate being taken advantage of. I'd made up my mind these little shits were going to eat my pussy until I decided I'd had enough. Besides, they were getting valuable experience. Every young man ought to know how to lick pussy. Every young buck ought to know his way around a pussy. When I was done with them tonight all three would know exactly where to find my joy buzzer. They would know too the importance of satisfying a woman with something besides their lovely stiff cocks.

Marty required a bit more direction than Benjamin. He proved to be a fast study though, and was happily hustling me through a wonderful chain of orgasms in short order. He really seemed to get into the whole affair, even trying to slip a finger past my sphincter at one point as I was busy grunting my way through an especially glorious orgasm.

"Uh-unh!" I barked, my body stiffening as I felt his finger burrowing into my bum. "Your finger doesn't belong there," I scolded.

Marty quickly decided on another tack and proceeded to squeeze my boobs and pinch and twist at my nipples. Feeling my nipples tingle so smartly while he urged me through orgasm after orgasm was so . . . so . . . thoughtful.

I let Marty continue like this for a few more minutes. He really had gotten the hang of this pussy-eating thing and I was more than happy to let him hone his skills. He really was talented.

"Preston!" I called out sharply when I felt Marty had learned all he could for the moment, "Get over here and give Marty a rest!"

There was a moment of confusion as I struggled to extract Marty's nose and tongue and fingers from all the sensitive places on my body but I finally succeeded in getting him to come up for air. He stood and backed away from me with a startled, disappointed look on his face, only to be replaced in short order by Preston. If I had thought Benjamin and Marty were eager students, Preston made them look like slackers in comparison.

"Your p- . . . p- . . . p-!" he stuttered, his gaze never leaving the slick valley between my legs.

"Pussy?" I suggested.

"Pussy," he pronounced, like a recording that had been jolted just enough to complete the word. "Your pussy is so beautiful, so glorious, so amazing, but -- "

"But, what?" I asked. I was impatient. His tongue should have been tickling my slit right now as far as I was concerned and not ooh-ing and aah-ing over my lady-parts like some love-struck puppy.

"But -- I think I could make it look even more glorious. Why did you only trim the lower part, there," he nodded, "down low between your legs?"

He caught me off my guard with that one. How could I explain that I wanted to be as sexually charged and filled with lust as I could for this evening? How could I tell him I forced myself to stop because I got so excited I almost couldn't control my urges? I had trimmed only the lower part because I was afraid my clit would explode if I had touched it anymore.

"I . . . um . . . ran out time," I lied.

"Your pussy could look so much more beautiful if you gave me a chance to trim it and shape your bush. Is that your natural hair color?"

He most definitely was not asking about the hair on my head.

"Certainly," I huffed. I was proud of my natural hair color.

"I thought so. I think it's very lovely. I could do a lot with it."

"Well, before I trust you with a pair of scissors and a razor down there, why don't you show me what you can do with your tongue and your hands, young man." We had wasted enough time talking. It was time for some action.

Action is what I got, alright. Preston set to work on me like I was his canvas and he was an artist possessed. I still think to this day that he was a virgin, but not once did I need to offer him instructions or guidance. His hands settled lightly upon my labia and gently made me coo and purr under his touch. I had my first orgasm with Preston even before he settled his tongue into my slit and waggled his nose atop my clit.

I forgot about all those lovely orgasms Marty and Benjamin had already given me. I found myself eagerly drawing my legs up and locking them together behind my head to give him full access to everything I had. Even I didn't know I was that flexible.

He tickled my rectum. He bathed my slit with his tongue. He taunted my clit until it was so hard and jutting out so much that it looked like a giant pink pencil eraser that even I could see from my position.

I screamed when he kissed my clit. I giggled like a schoolgirl when he plunged three fingers inside me and then used his thumb to chase my clit around in little circles. Preston was indeed gifted. He had been endowed at birth with all the talent and savvy he would ever need to turn a woman into putty. As he continued his work on me, I would have done anything he asked. He sent me through a whole trainload of squealing, jittering little orgasms and then he made me scream out with several big booming blasts of pleasure and then, when I'm sure he knew I could take no more, he slowly, deliberately left my pussy simmering with a series of kisses that made me feel like I had the most-loved and dearest pussy on this earth. He left me with tears of joy streaming down my cheeks.

It startled me when Preston finally stopped. I stared down into my own slick crease for the longest time before it dawned on me how lonely my pussy was without him to caress it.

"When can I come over and make your pussy as beautiful as it deserves to be?" he asked me quietly. He was standing above me by now and gazing down into my upturned pussy and my face framed by my contorted elbows and knees.

"One o'clock tomorrow," I answered sharply. I would have made it earlier but this night was not over yet and I didn't think I would even be able to stir tomorrow before noon.

"Good," he announced solemnly, "I'll bring my own tools."

Preston smiled and stepped away from me, leaving me still folded up like a jackknife and feeling like I had just been put through the spin cycle. I wasn't through with these young hooligans yet by a longshot, however. They still needed to be taught a lesson. From how they had behaved, it was clear Benjamin had been the ringleader and instigator in their little conspiracy to drive me to distraction and then take such delicious -- but still utterly despicable - liberties with me. He was going to be made to pay double.

It was a couple of minutes before I caught my breath and was able to finally unravel legs and arms, sit upright and draw my legs back together. My pussy still squished and sloshed with spit and my own juicy excitement from the dozens of hot, gooey orgasms the trio had prodded me through.

"Come over here, Benjamin," I called out as soon as I was able.

When he was standing in front of me, still grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary, I flashed him the sexiest smile I could muster after so many lovely orgasms and said, "You know, this night hasn't gone quite as I expected. I had intended on teaching you, Preston and Marty so many things tonight. Instead, here I sit, all tuckered out from the teasing you boys have put me through."

I let him stand there, hoping he would grow at least a little ashamed of himself.

"What do you think I should do about this, young man?" I asked. I wasn't smiling anymore.

"M-m . . . I don't know," Benjamin mumbled. I waited for more from him but when he remained silent, I took up the gauntlet once more.

"Well," I began, "I think you should be taught a lesson. I don't believe Marty or Preston would ever have taken advantage of me on their own. I think this was all your doing."

His hips were nearly level with my eyes so I reached out and unzipped his fly, quickly undid his belt, unbuttoned his slacks and lowered them to his knees. I discovered he wasn't wearing any underwear. I guess he had bold plans for this evening and going commando was a part of it. Well, I was about to interfere with his big plans.

"Mmm," I purred, scooping his soft, warm dick up with both hands, "A young man's cock is such a lovely . . . and lively thing!"

It was true too. As I held it in my hands, Benjamin's sturdy cock grew warmer and larger. In no time at all it was the size of a nice, nutritious banana. I like bananas. I opened my mouth, tipped my head forward slightly and did my damnedest to bob for his apples. I would have made it too, if I had lubed his cock first.

"O-o-oh . . . jeez!" he groaned out long and slow like a tea kettle approaching its boiling point.

I gazed up at him, more than half of his manhood buried in my mouth, and did my best to smile. Benjamin's knees almost buckled under the combination of shock and pleasure at my bold move. In that one sudden nose-dive I managed to take him to the brink of a massive eruption. I could feel it growing in his balls. They swelled in my palms and tensed, ready to deliver all his goodies down my throat.

Benjamin's sudden leap to the very brink took even me by surprise. I didn't know my cocksucking skills were that good. It had taken seconds, not minutes to turn him into a potential Mount Vesuvius.

It was at that very instant that I carefully separated my young partner's seething hot poker and my mouth. I licked my lips and smiled up at him for the longest moment before it dawned on him my lips were no longer sealed around his fat, shuddering cock. I had him gasping for air. A panic-stricken look swept over his face.

"Wha-!" he whined.

"It isn't proper to treat a lady -- a mother the way you have, Benjamin," I told him quietly but loud enough for his two friends to hear. "Now -- put that thing away and go sit down, young man."

"But-!"

"Right now, mister!" I snapped.

I watched as his cock began to wither, his expression turned to one of abject disappointment and finally, he reluctantly tucked his lovely young tool back into his slacks and zipped up.

"Now, go sit back down" I commanded.

I watched as Benjamin turned and slouched his way back to the couch. I really had no sympathy for him. It also pleased me no end to know I had so much power. Not only was I a mother, I was a MILF! It had only been two days since I had discovered my powers as a MILF but I seemed to be getting the hang of it. These boys wanted me! They wanted my pussy! They wanted my tits! They wanted my ass! They wanted me naked. These young studs just loved everything about me and they were more than willing to do anything I told them. I may have still been exploring my MILF powers but I was determined to make the most of them.

"Come over here, Marty," I said warmly.

"Stand right there where Benjamin was standing and take your pants down, please," I told him. I then leaned around him, looked directly to Preston and said, "Please bring us a nice big, soft towel, Preston. We're going to need it."

Marty lowered his pants hastily. When he straightened, I discovered his cock was so excited and upright that it barely tipped out away from his belly. I feared he might not last half a minute if I touched him right now.

"Take your jacket and shirt off too, dear," I told him. I was hoping to prolong this first lesson and I also wanted the towel handy that I'd asked for.

"Thanks, Preston," I said when he approached holding a plush towel out to me and stopped at a respectful distance.

Preston was deliberately careful not to check out his friend's 'package' and he backed away quietly as soon as the towel was in my hands.

"You have a lovely erection. May I touch it, hold it in my hands?" I asked.

Marty nodded anxiously. I softly cupped his balls with one hand and gently grazed his throbbing erection with the fingertips of my other hand. I was thankful he didn't explode on me.

"M-m-m," I cooed when I was safely gripping the shaft of his young cock and could feel the fat head pulsing and throbbing above my fist. "You're so hard and so eager! I can only imagine how gloriously you are going fit inside me!"

Marty squirmed at my touch. I jacked my hand up slowly and held it, pulling at his cock and then I added, "You see, I have a very tight, sensitive pussy!"

That was all it took. His balls clenched and began to spasm in my palm. His enflamed pole contracted, as if taking a deep breath, and it began to spew big glorious gobs of thick man-cream. His first eruption struck me on the chin and I chirped out a happy little "ooh!" I quickly lowered his sex pistol and let him blast away at my tits. He had a lot of man-cream and before long there was a thick river of it rolling down into the valley between my boobs. His cream pelted me in hot splashes and made me feel as though a sumptuous feast was being spread out before me. I swiped up the splash of it on my chin and made a show of licking it off my fingers. I thought Marty was going to faint as I smiled up into his eyes, one gooey finger still in my mouth.

"Thank you ever so much, Marty. You've been so generous!" I told him softly. "Would you like to clean up all this lovely mess on my tits, dear?"

"Yeah!" he gasped happily. He immediately began to smear his love potion all over my breast with his bare hands. He seemed to take special delight in working it into my nipples.

"Here," I said and pressed the towel into his hand. Marty stared at it for the longest time before it dawned on him that I was asking him to mop up all of his messy lust. He took great care to do it thoroughly.

"Thank you, Marty!" I told him when my tits were dry, my nipples were standing at full attention and even the last dollop on my chin was mopped up. As he returned to his seat, I stood, unzipped the back of my dress, wriggled and then pushed it down over my hips to the floor. "Don't want to get my dress all messy," I explained and then kicked it aside.

"Preston!" I called out as Marty was just sitting down once more, "Come take your place with me."

Preston didn't need to be asked twice. He was standing directly in front of me, hands on his belt and an eager smile on his face even before Marty got settled.

"Why don't you take your pants down for me, dear?"

This was the third new cock for me in the past three days. All were slightly larger than average and I could now say with great pride that they were each as hard and hot as freshly forged steel from the very instant each young stud offered their cocks to me for the first time. Preston's lovely boner meant I was batting a thousand. I must be doing something right, I smirked.

Preston's erection fairly burned against the palm of my hand. His balls were heavy, swollen and ever so warm as I cupped them and gently caressed them. They were most certainly filled with a great and overflowing fondness for me. The head of his cock was already overflowing with the milk of his generous kindness.

"My goodness, Preston but you are such an earnest and thoughtful young man!" I chirped happily, all the while gently squeezing and stroking his steely shaft. "Oh my," I exclaimed, staring at the rich drop of pre-cum welling up in the hollow of his cock-eye, "Is that for me?"

I didn't give him time to answer. My head tipped forward, my tongue darted out and I lapped that delicious little drop right off the tip of his cock. Well -- that wasn't all I did. After savoring that salty little tease of the milk of his manly kindness, I twisted and swirled my tongue slowly all the way around the knobby head of his cock.

You'd have thought I set the sweet boy's scrotum on fire the way he groaned out!

"That didn't hurt you now, did it? Should I stop?"

"Um . . . um . . . No! . . . GOD, no! Don't stop, please," he screeched. He thrust his hips into my face to show me what he wanted.

"Well, if you insist!" I told him before gobbling half that lovely staff of his down just as I had with Benjamin. I had no intentions of disappointing Preston, though. My tongue spread out over that sensitive button of flesh on the underside of his cock and I waggled it back and forth a few times. Then I began to play one of my favorite games, bobbing for apples. I'm afraid Preston wasn't very good at the game. After only a couple of my bobs he began spewing huge gobs of spunk down my throat. I did my best to swallow most of it but when his hips finally stopped bucking, thick threads of it were left dribbling from the corners of my mouth and across my cheek.

"We're going to need to work on your staying power and self-control, young man. I was just getting into a good rhythm when you went off like a bomb in my mouth," I told him, smiling up at him with all that goo still on my face.

I helped Preston with his slacks, dabbed at my face with the towel and finally called out for Marty to join me. Excited young men can move so quickly and with such purpose when they've been properly motivated. Marty was standing in front of me with his pants down to his knees even before I had finished with the towel.

"You're not wasting any time, are you?" I asked him when his stiff cock bounced up and almost slapped me on the chin. "My, but you are ready!" I exclaimed.

Marty grinned like a happy idiot, but continued to hold his goodies thrust forward. He did have a nice package to offer, I decided. It was definitely thick and solid and it was as erect and as hard a cock as I was ever going to find. His nutsack hung loosely over his jewels. I could feel his nuts were swollen beneath his scrotum. They felt like they were brimming with all sorts of tasty goodies for me.

"Mm-mm," I purred.

My hand slipped around his shaft and stroked upward to the head. I cupped his balls in my other hand and raked my hot pink nails slowly up from his rectum and across all that slack skin beneath his cock.

"Hoooooh!" my young student howled.

For a moment I thought Marty was going to cum right there on the spot -- even before I had a chance to kiss his lovely tool.

"Hold your horses, young man! Don't you dare cum just yet!" I scolded him. "Let Mrs. Haffenshaft guide you through this," I added as I relaxed my grip on his throbbing shaft.

I knew young men - especially virgins and extremely excited young men - seldom lasted very long but I at least wanted him to remember his first orgasm with a woman as something more than a half-hearted, two-stroke handjob.

"You do want me to kiss your cock and make you feel all creamy and gooey inside, don't you? I'll bet you've got just gallons of your sweet spunk ready to splash all over Mrs. Haffenshaft's face and chest, don't you, dear?"

Marty stared down at me, his jaw slack, his mouth open. I tugged at the still swollen head of his pecker softly and that seemed to snap him out of his reverie.

He managed to nod, close his mouth and straighten a bit before I eased the hand around his shaft back down to the base of his cock. I locked eyes with him, carefully let my open lips drift toward his hot boner and when I was certain he was absolutely breathless with anticipation, I let the tip of my tongue dance across the very tip of his firestick.

"Ung-g-g!" he grunted. This time the sound he made was more determined. He had steeled himself. Perhaps this wouldn't end as a hasty few grunts and a wild series of frantic cum blasts that painted carpet, furniture and everything else within a six-foot radius, after all.

"M-m-mh," I cooed through lips now wrapped tightly around the slenderest part of his sweet shaft.