Good Neighbors Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slowly rotating motion of panties and fingers inside me caused a great amount of turmoil. My orgasms grew sharper. I felt my hips rolling against his hand as he twisted what was left of my panties back and forth inside me. I was sure Edward had reduced my panties to nothing more than pitiful shreds of sheer satin.

Edward toyed with my pussy. I'm sure of it. Extracting my little underpants should never have taken as long as Edward seemed to require. He grinned the entire time he tormented me and I came for him almost the whole time.

"There they are," he announced proudly.

I opened my eyes to the sight of Edward holding my panties up for me to see. He was still diddling patiently, slowly at my poor clit with his other hand and I was still climaxing like a shameful, distraught little MILF. My panties had not been frayed into pitiful shreds as I had feared. They were however, squishy and drenched with all of my excitement. They positively glistened. I was sure they reeked to high heaven too.

"Oh-h-h . . . thank you so much, Mrs. Nobbing! I will always remember these moments with your panties -- and I know for sure that I'll enjoy them for several days to come! I'm going to have them in my hand all the way home!" he told me excitedly. He was practically beside himself.

"Here," he told me, pushing the balled-up panties directly up into my face after he had inhaled a long and blissful breath from them, "Would you put them on the table for now."

He was making me touch them, hold them in my hand! Stupidly, I held my hand out. He dropped them into my palm and instantly I realized how foul they had become -- how foul I had made them with my excitement. They landed with a heavy plop in my palm. I held them delicately in my cupped hand because I was certain they would have dribbled my juices everywhere if had given them even the tiniest of squeezes.

I leaned toward the end table, careful not to disturb Edward's dancing finger, and let my panties roll onto the table. They tumbled to a stop near the lamp, leaving a damp trail on the table before coming to a stop. My own dampness had pooled in the palm of my hand. I had never experienced anything so . . . so downright undignified in my life! A split second later, as I stared at the moist trail they had left, I began to wonder how soon Edward might want to exchange these panties for a new, and freshly defiled pair.

Edward was on the move now and he was taking me with him. With one hand now cupping my crotch, and the other grasping me about the waist he was guiding me onto my back on the sofa and he was following along on top of me. He barely gave me time to drop those shameful, soggy underpants before he began repositioning me. His plan was obvious. He intended to perform an aerial assault, using my helpless, slick little pussy as the target for his bombing run. I had one hand braced along the back of the sofa. My other hand, the wet hand, was free. Out of desperation as I fell, I clutched at Edward's hulking shoulder. My dripping damp palm slapped his shoulder like a wet sponge on stone.

So much seemed to happen all at once! Edward's magnificent cock found my little opening. The hand at my pussy shifted roughly, forcing my leg high up into the air. Edward's cock hurtled headlong into me and his sheer bulk shook the wind right out of me.

Then, out of nowhere, and with no warning, Edward froze, looked to where my tiny had was clamped on his brawny shoulder, and squealed out gleefully, "Oh, Mrs. Nobbing! You are one magnificent, hot, beautiful MILF! Oh! I may never wash my shoulder again!"

Edward paused and took a long, deep breath, his nose hovering inches above the shoulder I had just slathered with my own juices. He was clearly savoring everything about the moment. My scent -- or perhaps it was my damp fingers clutching at him, seemed to ignite him. The hand circling my waist gave a rough tug, forcing still more of Edward's glorious stiffness inside me.

I responded in the only way I could under the circumstances. I launched into a chain of gaudy and quite shameful orgasms. I may have shocked Edward with how fierce they were. There was screaming. There was fierce thrashing and shrieking. He may have just brought me to the most thoroughly and ferociously aroused state I had ever reached in my life. I quickly decided that if I intended to have this much pleasure on a regular basis, I was going to need more panties!

"Eew-w-w! Edward, how long have you been saving all of that up? What's gotten into you?" I asked few minutes later. I had cum on me everywhere. Cum was positively rolling out of my poor little pussy and there was a long gooey string of his precious stuff stretching up my belly in a long, wavy rope. It began just above the neatly trimmed arc of my pubic hair and stretched all the way up to a point between my boobs. I swear he must have been aiming to drown me.

Edward was raised up now and looking down at me, his eyes aglow with some sort of fire burning deep inside him and a smile on his young face that let me know this panty-exchange thing had fired his imagination beyond my wildest dreams. He gazed down at me and at the glistening river of goo climbing up my belly with pure glee on his face. I do think I had made his day -- perhaps even his week.

"I could come back tomorrow and do this all over again! I could even bring a brand-new pair of panties to work with!" he offered. Clearly, he was a very excited young student and quite eager to learn.

Edward's enthusiasm thrilled me. One of the marks of an outstanding teacher is always the level of passion they can instill in their students. Edward was certainly quite passionate about this and I, happily could claim responsibility.

I fought my own desire to repeat our little panty-stuffing party as soon as possible and told him, "Now Edward, I believe those," with a glance toward the soggy ball of satin on the end table, "Should last you a week. I'm sure, with everything we did with them, my scent ought to cling to them for several days. Why don't we just wait until next week and then you can bring a new pair of panties to work with. And don't forget to bring back my 'special' panties too."

Edward's disappointment was obvious and you may wonder why I denied him something he so dearly loved. The answer was quite simple, and it rested on two separate points. First, I had hopes of beginning a similar panty exchange with Benjamin, Marty and Preston. I wasn't sure I could muster this much enthusiasm more than once a day. Second, I didn't want to be too selfish. After I reported the results of this little experiment to Lena and Abbie I was certain they would want to start their own panty-exchanges and I was certain our students only needed one pair of panties at a time.

Looking up into the adoring, but disappointed expression on his face, I almost relented. Instead, I offered my young student this suggestion, "You know, Mrs. Haffenshaft and Mrs. Black . . . er I mean the Silver Fox might just want to share their panties with you too." (Yes, Lena had told us with great relish how Marty had singlehandedly created an entirely new persona for her using nothing more than a few scissor snips, several strokes of the razor and his visionary flair for style. I didn't need to see Lena's belly to know that he had worked miracles with her. I knew firsthand how truly remarkable Marty's talents were. I was certain Marty's skillful work had played a large part in drawing Lena out of her period of mourning.)

"Alright!" he replied with new glee. His face lit up instantly when I mentioned that my two friends might also have a fragrant pair of panties to share. I suddenly wondered if Edward might soon possess three pairs of panties. What could he possibly do with so many pairs of panties, I wondered?

I let the thought of Liz and Lena's panties percolate in my student's sweet head for a moment or two before interrupting his fantasies. I had some very real concerns I wanted to take up with my student.

"Edward," I began in a more serious tone, "You told me you wanted more practice eating my pussy. You haven't changed your mind, have you?"

"Yes! Yes, I did!" he told me excitedly, and straightening with new interest, "Do you want to practice now?" He looked down at the line of his cum trailing up my belly and chest and then down to the mess still oozing from my pussy and grimaced. Edward obviously wasn't looking forward to slurping up his own goo.

"Just let me clean up this nasty, nasty mess you've made, young man, and I'll give you all the pussy to eat that you can handle," I told him. I paused for a moment, stared openly at his spent manhood, still glistening with all his excited hard work and asked, "Would you let me try sucking your cock too, young man? I don't think I could ever get very much of that big, beautiful thing in my mouth . . . but I could sure lick it like a lollipop!"

Edward was suddenly beside himself with excitement. It had only been three minutes since he had gone off like a cannon, both inside me and on me and still he was getting stiff!

"Let me up and I'll get ready," I told him.

Edward leapt to his feet, gently offered his hand to me and then escorted me to the stairway. I tugged him along behind me upstairs and all the way to my bedroom. I held one hand to lead the way. Edward trailed along, thoughtfully resting his free hand on the broad crest of my hip. It's so reassuring to know young men find my big, round, quivering bottom so attractive. And to think, a few short days ago I had been self-conscious over my ample ass. Now I had young studs dying to run their hands all over it every chance they got.

Once we reached my room, I motioned for him to sit while I hurried into the bathroom. I wasn't long but I was thorough, even managing to apply a hint of perfume along my inner thighs before darting back out into the bedroom.

Edward greeted me with nothing more than a great big smile and a very stiff, very upright, and very resolute erection. Goodness, but he was a dedicated student!

"Your turn!" I told him, all the while staring at that lovely flagpole jutting out of his lap. It was making my mouth water.

When Edward returned, I was lying across the bed, my legs drawn up slightly and spread wide. "I know this may be selfish of me but come closer, dear. I promised to lick your cock like a lollipop, but my pussy suddenly has something very important it wants to tell you."

Seconds later Edward was eagerly lip-synching a lusty little duet with my upturned pussy. My pussy and Edward's mouth fit together so nicely, and while they weren't producing any audible sounds of their own -- aside from a few occasional gurgling, slurping sounds, I was groaning and wailing and flailing my arms about as if this was a heavy metal concert. His mouth and my tight opening were on a roll and together they were frantically performing every tune on my greatest hits list. It was a long list.

"I'll be honest with you, Edward. I didn't think you could get any better," I told him, breathlessly and with great effort several minutes later, "B-b-but you did!"

I was bed-kill. Edward had outdone his last performance and I was little more than a naked, squishy puddle of after-sex in the middle of my own bed. I was barely breathing. I could not move.

Edward wasn't in much better shape. His head had collapsed against my outspread thigh and stayed there. He was every bit as out of breath as I was. I'm afraid his cheeks, nose and chin were badly chafed and raw looking now from his deep immersion in my steamy little pit. You see, it had been a few days since Marty had performed his artistic wonders and I was beginning to show a bit of stubble. That hadn't stopped Edward, though. He plunged into my trench face first as if this had been a pie-eating contest. I was hoping to see Marty tomorrow to correct my little stubble problem. We lay crumpled up together for another few minutes until Edward subtly, gently placed a pair of fingers atop my still slick opening and began to tease my poor, pitiful pussy lips, alternately drawing them together and then parting them softly to caress my clit. It was luxuriously stimulating, and if I hadn't been such a wreck already, Edward might well have had another struggle on his hands.

He had done his job too well, though. I was content to lie just as I was, Edward's fingers softly toying with me, soothing my sated little hot-pocket and keeping me relaxed.

"You know, you still owe me a blowjob, Mrs. Nobbing. You promised," Edward reminded me after a few more minutes of his delightful strumming.

He was right. While I hadn't actually offered to suck his cock, I had offered to lick it like a lollipop. I remembered my words exactly. I was also mindful of how immense and unruly his young cock could be.

I managed to answer him in a weak voice, "I offered to lick it -- like a lollipop."

There was a long pause then. I don't think either of us had much strength, but I managed to add, "You're just too big to put very much of that sweet ol' thing in my mouth, dear."

"But you'll try, won't you?" he almost whined.

"Yeah . . . but give me a minute, please," I told him.

He had his sights set on a blowjob and I owed him a good, heartfelt stab at it. He had certainly carried me the extra mile with his tongue and nose and those big hands of his.

I took a deep breath, braced myself and slowly lifted my body on the bed. Edward's head slipped off my thigh, his hands fell away from my pussy lips and I suddenly found myself straddling my young student's head. It took all the energy I could muster to half squirm, half flop my way off the bed, stand and finally stumble to the far side of it so that I could stand between Edward's legs where he lay sprawled across the bed. I most definitely did not move gracefully and I'm sure it wasn't sexy, but I arrived, settled my knees into the carpet, gazed at the already stiffening, twitching cock before me and gently took it up with both my hands. It was god-awful hard and pulsing out heat like a bonfire.

"Oh-h-h!" Edward yelped as I scooped up his balls in one hand and slipped the fingers of my other hand around his rising shaft.

"I'll do my best, young man, but don't expect me to swallow this whole big thing!" I warned him just before I spread my tongue out over the underside of his cock at its base.

Edward yelped again when I struck at that sensitive fold of flesh below that massive head on his manhood. I swirled my tongue slowly around the full circumference of that head while he watched. After that, Edward closed his eyes and simply groaned out each time I drew my tongue over his counterpart to my clit and ran a lap around the head of his cock. I began to do that faster and faster until Edward was letting out an almost constant groan. He was nearing the point of no return much faster than I expected. Apparently, Edward loved big asses (mine), eating pussy (mine) and blowjobs (mine). I wasn't sure how he ranked them, but this afternoon he was getting screaming-hot doses of all three. I wasn't sure anything I could have done to follow this all up could have made my young student happier or more excited than he was at this very moment.

I suddenly stopped licking Edward's hard young dick and gazed up across those rippling, six-pack abs into his shocked face. I asked him a foolish question just to taunt him, "Are you enjoying all of this, young man?"

"Yes! Yes! D-d-d-on't stop, Mrs. Nobbing . . . Y-y-you can't stop now!" Edward whined. He was beside himself. I do believe he was on the verge of crying.

It shocked me to see such a strong, handsome young man so shattered and desperate, but I wasn't going to leave him that way for long.

"I want you to cum on my face, Edward . . . Sit up right now and cum all over my face! Do it now!" I commanded.

I held fast to his big post as he struggled to a sitting position. He put his hands on my shoulders and I resumed my frantic lollipop-licking. To my amazement, his cock grew even harder. It resembled a smooth, polished piece of ebony lumber as I ran my tongue from base to tip and back again. Thankfully, his cock wasn't made of wood or I would have had splinters in my tongue and palms. I placed my hands under those big balls of his and cradled them, knowing they would give me the first sign of Edward's looming eruption.

My student was losing it now. He was spouting gibberish, shuddering like a palm tree in a hurricane and threatening to hurtle headfirst onto the floor with me still attached to his lovely cock.

He grasped me by the hair with one hand and took a firm grip of his cock with the other. I feared he was about to attempt the impossible feat of jamming his cock down my throat. Instead, he tugged my head back roughly, my mouth still open and my tongue still stuck out in mid-slurp. With his other hand he tipped the thick barrel of his pistol down into my face and proceeded to explode.

His first round filled my open mouth. His second round blinded me in the right eye. His third round, less powerful than the first two, splashed across my cheek and nose. Edward seemed to hesitate, as if his very cock needed to catch its breath. Following this pause, Edward simply pressed my open mouth against his rampant manhood, shuddered, gasped, quivered and let the remains of his excitement dribble out on my chin.

"Mrs. Nobbing!" Edward half-shrieked, half-sobbed as he fought for breath.

I couldn't tell if he was ecstatic, exhausted, grateful, or in pain. It turned out he wasn't suffering any pain at all.

He released my hair and I settled back on my haunches in the carpet. At first I was afraid to open my eyes, unfamiliar as I was with cum and how it might affect my vision. The taste and texture of it in my mouth caught me off guard too. It was smooth, a bit salty and had what I think of as a raw, almost barbaric taste. I decided in that split second that anything that could taste so alive and vital couldn't possibly harm my eye. I swiped the bulk of the goo from my eye with a finger and opened both eyes only to discover Edward staring down at me in my current, godawful cum-slathered state of ooze with an expression absolute wonder.

"Holy . . . Holy shit!" he screamed out excitedly. Then, after taking another deep breath, he began to repeat himself over and over again in a rapid-fire that made him sound half silly.

As I gulped down the spunk he had fired into my mouth, I wondered for the life of me what had gotten into the boy to make him so . . . so giddy. Aside from all this spunk dripping off my face I felt fine. I still felt exhausted, but my vision hadn't suffered in the slightest. While he chattered away, I decided it would be a shame to let the generous gob of spunk on my finger go to waste. I slipped the entire index finger straight into my mouth and licked it clean.

I thought Edward was going to faint! His head wobbled, his whole body trembled and I, for the life of me, didn't know what to do. I didn't even understand why he was reacting so strangely. All I could manage was a gentle smile, and a pat on his thigh.

Suddenly, Edward sat up straight on the edge of the bed. He began to speak rapidly, excitedly, and for the first time since exploding in my face, he began to make sense. "Unbelievable, Mrs. Nobbing! You -- you look so sexy right now -- and beautiful too! I don't think I've ever met a woman who looked so -- so beautiful as you do right now! Your face! It's - it's just exactly right! The way I painted it makes you look so . . . so . . . tempting and --and womanly right now!"