Good ol' Beer!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heehor
Heehor
36 Followers

I stood up and pushed Mum forward onto the counter. I roughly pushed apart her long, slender, womanly legs, revealing a well-trimmed pussy. I attacked it ravenously with my tongue for only an eager moment before I realised how close I was to orgasm.

I threw off my T-shirt, positioned the head of my cock at Mum's sweetly forbidden entrance, and jack-knifed forward.

"AH!" Mum screamed. She was almost painfully tight. "So big!" she exclaimed. I slammed home again. "AH! Gabriel! Slow down!" she said, "We have all the time in the world."

"Really? Can we do this again?" I asked, slowing my strokes.

"We will be doing this again, young man. Oooh you good boy," she moaned.

"I wanna fuck you in every room in the house, Mum," I said, continuing to thrust forward, "And I wanna see these every day," I added, reaching around, lifting Mum from the counter and grabbing her big right breast.

"You only had to ask!" Mum laughed, before gasping breathlessly as I rammed forward as hard as ever, increasing my strokes, and smacking her arse again.

"AH!" Mum screamed. "Be nice to that big thing!" she laughed, and I smacked it one last time, drawing a soundless gasp from her as she bit her lip.

Suddenly I realised I'd forgotten something. But it wasn't too late. I reached down towards Mum, gently put my hand on her cheek and kissed her hard on the lips. "Aww. What a sweet boy, kissing his own mother!" she said, with my engorged cock buried deeply within her.

"Okay, Mum. Forgive me."

"For what, dear?" Mum said, trying to be ladylike behind her gasps.

"I'm about to cum in you," I confessed. And, duly, I pumped harder and faster as Mum too started to lose control.

"AAAAH GABRIEL! YES! HARDER!" she screamed, and I obliged, ramming my hard piston stiffly into Mum's taboo sex.

As the ropes of cum shot forth into her pussy, Mum shrilled and panted. I pushed every last drop into her, and collapsed forward, onto her back.

"Emily will be home soon," Mum whispered from underneath me.

"What would she say?" I snickered, pulling out, my limply heavy dick falling away the pussy it just ravaged. I kissed Mum, who didn't answer, on the cheek again, as she picked up her panties.

"I'm going for a shower," she said, sounding embarrassed.

"What a coincidence!" I piped, "I was just thinking how I need one of those, and it doesn't do to waste water!"

I followed Mum, grabbing her robe before chasing her up the stairs and to the shower. Just before we shut the door on the bathroom, we heard my sister arrive home from school.

"I'm home!" Emily shouted.

"Fuck it," I said, locking Mum and myself in the bathroom. "Get in the shower."

"I'm in the bathroom, Em!" Mum shouted. "No. I can't wait," she said softly, before lewdly lying back on the linoleum floor and spreading out in a star shape. "Do me here. Quietly."

Heehor
Heehor
36 Followers
12