Good Ole' Country Fuckin'

Story Info
Lana enjoys putting herself on display at the bar.
1.8k words
3.81
92.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana walked into the only bar in her run down little hick town with a mission. She looked around the bar at all of the different men, sitting there getting drunk or shooting pool, and tried to decide which one she wanted.

Strutting her way across the room, she got several looks and a few catcalls. I deserve them, she thought, with the way I look today. She was wearing a tight tee shirt with the words "Diva" bedazzled across it, that stretched across her breasts and didn't cover half of her belly, with a denim mini skirt which exposed the bottom of her round ass, and red cowboy boots. In her ass, unknown to her male onlookers, was a two inch black butt plug, which she had purchased for this occasion.

Sitting down at the bar, she made no effort to close her legs, and her bare ass and pussy made contact with the barstool. She had no need for panties today. She ordered herself a drink and waited for the first man to approach her.

Like she expected, it didn't take long for the first man to approach her. He was what was to be expected of this type of bar; greasy, leering, and missing a couple teeth. Lana didn't care tonight. She only had one goal. "Hey Jed," she said, as she turned to face him, legs spread wide. "Well, look here, seems like Lana's decided to put on a bit of a show for us, boys!" Jed tuned around as her finished his statement, throwing his arms up in the air to catch the attention of all of the other men in the bar. He turned back to Lana and gave her a grin, which she eagerly returned, then grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the stage that was used for the mechanical bull before it broke.

Lana smiled as she got up on stage. So far, this night was going perfectly. Once she was in view of all of the barflies, she lifted her top quickly, revealing her lace clad, perky C cup breasts. All of the men cheered and a few of them raised her drinks. Lana lowered her shirt again. "Do you fellas want a show tonight?!"

"Yeah!" they all yelled in excitement. Lana was one of the best looking women in town, with her natural blonde hair, trim thighs and taught tummy, it was no surprise the horny 22 year old learned how to ride a cock early.

Lana jumped down off the stage for a moment, grabbing her oversized purse which she had filled with all sorts of "goodies," to pleasure both herself and the men.

Getting back up on stage, she turned to the crowd that was starting to form around her, as horny men dragged their chairs closer and closer, in hopes of getting a better view of her tight pussy.

"Okay now, here's how it's gonna be! I'm gonna git up on this stage, and I'm gonna start myself off with this," she said as she pulled out a medium sized dildo. "After a little while, most of y'all will be able to come up on stage and fuck me, alright?"

Her makeshift audience began cheering, and excitement filled the air. The bartender was excited, not only for the free show, but because men were already ordering several rounds.

Lana pulled out some lube and rubbed it all over her dildo before easing it into her pussy, all without lifting up her mini skirt. Several of the men called out for her to take her clothes off, and she looked out with mock innocence "Do y'all want me to take my clothes off?"

Several cheers erupted from the audience and Lana took off her tight shirt, showing off her perfect chest. The dildo still hung from her pussy, claiming the attention of half of the room, while the other half was busy ogling her boobs.

Lana turned around and leaned over a little, to slap her own ass. She was careful to not lean over to far, and reveal her butt plug. That treat was for later.

She pulled her skirt up around her waist, exposing her nicely trimmed pussy, and spread her legs as much as she could while standing, and began to fuck herself with her dildo.

Already, in the crowd, men had their cocks out and were stroking eagerly. Lana knew they wouldn't last long, and decided to hurry things along a little bit.

Calling out to the audience, she yelled "Who wants to fuck a little whore tonight?!"

Her question was answered enthusiastically, with shouts and laughter. This was the most entertainment this town had seen in years! Lana pulled up one of the empty barstools and sat her bottom on it, with her legs spread wide so she could continue to fuck herself. She brought herself to orgasm once, much to the delight of the crowd, before she decided that it was time to reveal the butt plug. Pulling out her dildo and placing it on the seat, she pulled her skirt down around her ankles and turned around and bent over. She began to spank her own ass and play with the little black toy until one of the men in the crowd called out "Hey, how about some real cock in that ass?!"

Lana stood up and smiled, using one seductive finger to motion that man up on stage.

He was tall and built, but his dick was a good five inches fully erect. Only two years older than her, he was eager to get some ass.

Turning sideways to the stage, Lana leaned over the barstool, putting her elbows on the seat; she took her dildo into her mouth and began to suck her own juices off of it. Meanwhile, the country-boy behind her was all geared up for some fun.

In the crowed, one of the men hastily called out "C'mon! Fuck her little shithole already! We don't got all night."

Then, before Lana knew what happened, her first fuck of the night pulled out her butt plug and tossed it on the floor, then wasted no time plundering into the depths of her warm asshole with vigour. She called out in surprise and the crowd laughed. Her anal fucking lasted all but three minutes before the man filled her ass with his warm cum. Picking her up with one arm, he leaned over to pick up her butt plug, all while remaining in her smooth, firm ass. He wiped it off a bit on his shirt and withdrew from her anal fuck hole, so he could put the butt plug back in place, effectively keeping all of his gooey cum inside her. Before leaving the stage, he told all the men that they should do the same, so that by the end of the night she would be full with all of the men's cum.

The next man on stage was Billy, he wasn't as tall as the last man to fuck Lana, but he was more muscular. Lana knew him from around town and she was friends with his sister. Billy dropped trough and Lana gasped at how big his cock was! He was at least seven and a half inches long and as big around as a can of beans. Billy slapped her ass a couple times before pushing the butt plug in and out of her ass hole a bit. Finally, he removed her toy, which looked so small in comparison to his massive cock, and gently pressed the head of his monstrous dick to her tiny little asshole. She moaned as he popped inside of her, and made his way past her sphincter muscle. Billy knew how big his dick was and started her off slow, with a nice easy fucking.

Soon, however, the sight of her hot body bent over the barstool got the better of him, and he began to really fuck her ass. Lana moaned in pleasure as she rubbed her pussy. Billy occasionally slapped her ass, and pulled her hair a bit. The two were really putting on a show for their onlookers, who gave them their undivided attention.

Billy looked down at Lana again "Yeah, you like that?" to which Lana replied "Oh FUCK! Yes! I love having my little shithole fucked my some nice cock! Come on, give it to me!"

Soon, more men were up on stage, taking turns feeling Lana's tits and having her suck their cocks. One after another they fucked her asshole, spilling all of their semen into her bowels and plugging it up with her little butt plug. Lana was having the time of her life! She had expected to hopefully take one or two men home with her, and have a few beers as they took turns fucking her, but she never thought she'd be this lucky.

After the eighth cock unloaded into her dainty ass, they were done. Many of the men had spilled their seed somewhere between her mouth, the floor or her back, never even making it to her perfect ass. All of them were happy though, as the last man put her plug back in place, tapping it a couple of times to make sure it stayed in there. Lana put her skirt back on, as it didn't cover much anyway, but left her shirt off for the time being. A few of the men bought her drinks, which she accepted happily. Lana could still feel all of the loads of cum in her ass, which was now sore from the fucking. She wondered what she was going to do with all of that cum.

Standing at the end of the bar, she decided to ask her generous audience. "Hey, what do y'all think I should do with my prize for the night?" she asked as she turned around and slapped her now pink ass.

"Drink it!" was the general consensus around the room. Lana thought about it for a moment. She had cleaned out her ass earlier that morning, with the help of two enemas she bought, she had been squeaky clean.

Figuring it was as good an idea as any, Lana got up so she was standing on top of the bar, now. She asked the bartender for a fresh mug, which he gleefully provided.

Squatting down over the glass, like she were about to take a shit in the woods, she pulled her butt plug out of her now used ass and smiled as the cum came out of her ass, gushing at first, but eventually just a trickle. She pushed a couple of times to make sure that she had gotten all of it, and made a couple of cum farts. The crowd around her laughed.

Then, she knelt down on the countertop of the bar and picked up her mug, which was a third full, and raised it to her lips, winking at her onlookers before chugging the whole thing down.

Later that night, as she was leaving the bar, she thought about how good that had been, and made a mental note to do that again.