Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never looked down at my lap. I knew cock was standing rigid. It had started to ache.

Slowly she stood and slinked over to stand in front of me.

Her husky low silky voice whispered. "I'm going to have you, you know. And you want me just as much as I want you. Feel my hand on your cock? You want to fuck me don't you? You want to feel my tight little cunt sucking you in, don't you? You want to taste me and drink my wetness, isn't what you want Brad? Tell me."

There was no way I could have lied. I stared into those blue eyes and let out my breath, gasping a low, "Yeah, I do."

She smiled. Her hand began to stroke my cock and she leaned forward and rubbed he erect nipples against my chest. I reached down and slid my hands over her hard little ass and then up her back and under her arms, ending up with her breasts in my palms.

Each was a perfect hand full, My palms rubbed across the nipples, urging them to become fuller and more sensitive. She let out her breath. A sort of sigh as I moved my fingers to pinch and tug on the her thimbles of sensation. She continued to stroke me and rub her palm over the head of my cock. My precum coated her warm hands and she used it to wet my entire shaft.

Her eyes locked with mine and she asked: "Now? Let me get on my knees and taste you. You want me to do that don't you? You want to feel my tongue running around and round your thick cock don't you? You want to fuck my mouth and feel it don't you?"

I leaned back against the bar and looked into her eyes again. It seemed almost as if she were pleading and yet she knew I was lost to her. She felt my cock each time it twitched and jerked as her palm ran over its head. She was irresistible.

Without saying anything more, she slowly slid to her knees and tugged my cock down. I didn't watch, I felt. I stared ahead, not seeing, and yet knowing in my mind what she was doing. I knew her left hand was cupping my balls. I knew her other hand was at the base of my cock. I knew she was bobbing her head.

Now she would pause, and lick my balls and draw her tongue up along the underside of my cock. Again the sensation of her lips pursing and forcing the rim of its head to enter her hot mouth.

Suddenly she tried to take it deeper and I felt my shaft press against the very back of her throat. I sensed her gag, and yet she continued for a moment longer before drawing back. Now I had to look down. I couldn't help but watch.

Moments later she let my dick slip out of her mouth and spring up. She smiled and panted. God your big, my jaws ache. I know where we can put it now. Come with me. Come on Brad...In my bedroom. I want you to have me there and use me until your satisfied.

I felt like a fool following her down the hall. My cock stood up and swayed with each step I took, and it looked obscene. Once inside the room she went to her bed and sat. Then she swung her legs up and stretched out. Inching up she lay with her head on her pillow and centered her body in the middle.

I had hesitated. Watching her lithe body prepare itself for me. And she looked at me and said only one word. "Come."

I went to her and positioned myself between her ankles. She spread her legs wide. Her heels slid along the sheets as she drew them up to her ass. Then she lifted them as she folded her body, bringing her knees up to her breasts. Her arms opened wide and reached out, beckoning me to move over her.

I inched forward on my knees. Now my cock rested on her tight flat abdomen and I leaned forward and extended my arms. I lowered my body and with her breasts against my chest, I moved my lips to hers.

Her arms folded around my neck. Her lips parted and she stabbed her tongue deep into my mouth. Her lips captured mine and she sucked. Our tongues did an erotic dance and she began grinding her cunt against my shaft.

Minutes later the kiss ended and with panted urgency she gasped. "Now, I want to feel it in me. Don't wait. Oh god Brad, fuck me. I need it."

I straightened out and again knelt between her soft thighs and my eyes went from her face, down to her breasts and lower to the tight little crack that held her warm wet portal.

Suddenly I made a choice. A decision. I wanted to give her more than she had hoped for. I inched down towards the foot of the bed and lowered my mouth to her cunt. My fingers slid into the cleft and parted the puffy mounds and my mouth glanced against the hot pink membranes within. My tongue extended and I made a long sweeping lap from the very bottom right up to her clit.

She inhaled and gasped. I did it again and again. Now her gasps had turned into more.. She began to squeal and groan. Her cunt began to slowly undulate up and down. The muscles of her ass began to contract and release.

I stabbed my rolled tongue into her void and drew the sapid fluid to my mouth, sucking and draining her. She began to writhe, slowly rocking her body. Now I moved up slightly and my fingers moved under my chin and entered her hot portal.

I trapped her swollen clit between my lips as my fingers curled up and stroked her "G" spot. As I sucked her clit, my tongue began to flutter over it and my fingers moved in and out of her cunt.

She continued to pant but now she was pounding her fists on the bed. Thump, thump... thump.

Slowly her writhing and twisting stopped. She dug her heels in and lifted her ass, heaving up against my mouth.

She took a deep breath and shrieked, "God........ Oh my god. Oh, oh, oh my god. Yeah, oh my god don't stop! Oh shit don't stop. I want it. I love it! Oh my god Brad don't stop."

Her arched back wavered, supported by the back of her shoulders and her heels. She stopped squealing and began panting, trying to catch her breath. Then she slowly folded up and relaxed.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck that was good. For gods sake Brad fuck me now. I need it more. I want it...oh hell I REALLY NEED IT! Fuck me now."

Having felt her cum against my mouth had me at full tilt and I again inched forward.

Holding my cock I looked down at my target. The peach colored cunt had changed to a swollen puffy and engorged crevasse.

I forced my cock down and began nudging it into the valley, seeking the soft portal. Finding it, I flexed the muscles of my ass and slowly moved down and in.

It was frightenly tight. I pulled back. I didn't want to stop but I knew I had to go very slowly. Again I tried to move in. This time a bit deeper before retreating again.

I was watching her face. She was staring at the ceiling and panting. Her breast heaving up and down with each breath. Her hands opened and closed like claws grasping the blanket. Again I moved in.

Her legs moved further apart. Her folded knees dropped sideways giving me more access. Now I was perhaps half way within her tight cunt. It was nerve wracking. Impulse wanted me to plunge in deep, judgment told me to be careful.

My god she was tight. And even as I paused with my cock no more than several inches within, I felt her clenching and relaxing around my shaft. She was very small and petite and my cock was a bit much for her. I was so horny I wanted to go on but had second thoughts.

She noticed my pause and tilting her head down she stared at me and moaned......."Give it to me. Shove it in......All of it! All the way in."

Now caution took second place to my needs, as well as hers. Again I slowly thrust and felt the heat of her cunt extend further up the length of my cock.

Moments later I felt the head of my shaft pressing against her cervix. Looking down I still had exposed cock showing. Slowly I began pistoning in and out and soon I felt my balls tapping against her ass.

Watching her expression as I fucked her, she seemed to be lost in sensations. Her mouth would open slightly as she breathed and her eyes, at first as large as saucers, now were staring off into space. Her hands now clutched her nipples and were slowly twisting and tugging at them.

She began moaning, almost under her breath. Unh, unh, unh.... Yesss, oh yesss, like that... Feels good. Yeah, like that. Then lowly she let out a sigh and began thrusting back her chest and face became flushed and she began huffing and drawing rapid breaths and letting them out.

She had been pulsing and clamping on my cock ever since I had first entered her and now she was flooding my cock with clear syrupy fluids. Further thrusting was churning it to a creamy coating and a collar of white froth formed at the base of my cock.

She was so snugly wrapped around my cock that I was afraid I might finish before her so I varied my thrusting. Then I felt her clamp down so hard I had to force my cock back in deep. She suddenly went rigid and her legs straightened out and shot straight out, hovering above the bedding. Her abdomen tensed and began to quiver.

She let out a long sob then whimpered aloud.

"OH MY GOD! I'TS COMING. IT'S GOOD! NOW! NOW I'M.............I'M CUMMINGGGG. Oh, oh, it's soo good, yeah I am, oh god I am, now!"

I began to speed up and started pounding in and out so fast my thrusts had to be shortened. There was a soft pat, pat, pata, pat. as my thighs smacked against the backs of hers. That's when I lost it.

I let out a grunt and with husky low voice announced, 'I'm gonna shoot. Oh baby here it comes Cherie. Take it, TAKE IT NOW!"

"Yaaah, give it to me. I want to feel it. Squirt in me. Shoot, shoot! Shoot in me. Gimmee it Brad........... Oh god... I feel it,.... oh my god I can feel it filling me!"

Holding my cock trapped, I fell atop her quivering body and pressed my mouth to hers. I breathed her breath and gave her mine.

Minutes later I rolled off her now pacified body.

Although still semi hard I pulled out and quickly replaced my cock with tissues. Within seconds a huge quantity of our mixed cum followed and slumped down following the crack of her ass. As I daubed it up she began to giggle.

She commented: "My god your big. Oh it felt fantastic but next time I'll be prepared."

I smiled as I asked: "Next time?"

Doing that thing with the tip of her tongue wetting her lips she went on. "You know that once is never enough. Wasn't it good for you? I sort of lost control somewhere along the line, but I wanted it to be good for you too. It felt so good I couldn't stop. I had wanted to sort of have you pull out a couple of times and let me suck your cock but I lost myself in the feelings of what you were doing to me."

Could we........... Er... take some more pictures now? I mean I wouldn't want any that showed your face but I would love to have a few of me sucking your cock. I mean......... no one would ever believe me just telling them."

Red flags went up. "Who would you be showing. You know this isn't something you can put in your folio Cherie."

"Oh no, she countered, my best girlfriend, Tiffany, is all. You know I was sort of a virgin until an hour ago. I only used my black dildo and the handle of my brush until today. She wouldn't believe me unless I showed her."

I really didn't like where this was going and asked. "So a picture of you with a cock in your mouth is proof that you just got laid? That doesn't really qualify, does it?"

She pondered it for a moment before making her next suggestion.

"Well could we set the camera over there on the dresser and point it down. Use the timer and shoot a picture of me facing the camera and just the lower part of your body with your cock in my cunt."

I had to say no. This was getting out of control.

She had an answer for everything.......

"You know when you lose your virginity it's really traumatic for a girl and it's something she wants to always remember......... please.... Pretty pleeese Brad."

"Will you do it if I suck you off and make you cum for me? I'll be good really I will."

At that point I didn't want to negotiate. Having her suck me until I came in her mouth wasn't exactly the most exciting thing that I could imagine, but I decided to play with her.

I countered, "My ex does that every time we get together and it's just part of lovemaking. It should never be a reward or anything. Just something you want and enjoy, just like it was when I went down and did your cunt with my mouth. I enjoyed that and it wasn't a reward or anything."

She looked at me with that pouty expression but I could see her mind working.

"Well you took my virgin pussy and liked that...... What if I offered my virgin ass? Would you like that too?"

Sort of bragging I asked: Do you really think you want my cock stretching your butt open? Think about it.

She looked down at the floor then raising her face looked squarely at me, almost daring me she said: "Sure. I could get off on that. I know I could. And maybe I'd be better than that ex wife of yours ever was or could be. I'm still tight and she can't be. Not after spending time as your wife and having you fuck her all the time."

I looked at her. She was a daring little thing but I didn't think she could do it and quite frankly it wasn't one of my favorites so I went for her alternative. I'd fuck her then let her have the pictures she wanted.

Now we moved to the living room. She had me lay on the couch while she sighted the camera where she wanted. Then returning with the camera's remote she took my position on the couch and had me look thru the view finder to see where she was focusing.

It looked ok to me so I knelt between her legs as she tilted her body slightly towards the camera.

"OK, I'm ready. Get it in me. Slow Brad, I'm still a little sore. Yeah, just the head, yeah, that's good. Tilt back so we can get a picture of you in me and my whole body and face."

The flash went off.

She looked back at me and gave me the remote.

"My god you feel good again. Could you do me doggy style? I mean I could kneel here on the cushion with my arms on the back and you could stand on the floor and fuck me from behind."

She wasn't quite as slippery as earlier so I reached for the oil and spread it in the valley of her cunt. Then I put the lube over my cock and advanced. She had learned to relax and now I slid into the tight opening without having to tease my way in.

As soon as she felt my hips up against the cheeks of her ass she looked over her shoulder and began rocking back and forth. Perhaps a minute later she announced: "I'm close......Keep going..... Not yet.... It's......... Oh god I am. Now! Now cum with me. Now I'm finishing...OOOOOooh BABY It feels so good."

I was trying to catch up when my cock slipped out. I reached down and grabbed it, trying to get it back in. I was an inch too high and I heard her squeal. By that time I had penetrated just within the tiny puckered ring of her ass. I stopped and held perfectly still.

She must have sensed what I was going to do and sobbed over her shoulder. Don't you dare. Your in. Just let me catch my breath a moment.... Ok now go slow but push it in. It's ok now. Oh Fuck it feels so big."

I looked down. Maybe she didn't realize it, but she had seven and a half inches of thick hard cock buried deep in her ass already, and there was no more to come. Thank god I had oiled up my cock. That's probably why it happened but now nothing was left except to fill her with my load.

I seesawed back and forth. In and out again and again and she supported herself on one arm as she used the hand of her other arm to massage her cunt. This time we came together and our sighs of satisfaction mixed. We came together.

That night my Cherie and I stayed together. Although sore and swollen she straddled my body, inched her knees up till they were just under my arms and leaned forward and grasped the headboard for support.

My mouth soothed her with kisses and my probing tongue tasted our remaining sex. The pictures were chosen and added to her folio. Her girlfriend was convinced and I told my ex to get lost.

Cherie moved in with me, but now I had to contend with a jealous ex wife and Cherie's friend, Tiffany. You simply can't satisfy everyone all the time.

PostScript:

If you enjoyed this little story please vote. If not. Lets keep it our little secret..

Midnightfalcon

12