Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww, so close and denied!," she sneered. She eased out the dildo.

"You were so close to cumming. I could tell how you tensed up.... So close.... Did you want to cum?"

She pulled up a chair next me, sat down, her head close to mine.

"I'm going to release you now. I don't think this is what you wanted or expected. You can get dressed and leave.....or..."

My mind was racing....what more could she do/....i wanted to fuck her...but not if she didn't want it to....

"Or what?" I asked.

"Or maybe I'm wrong...maybe you want to stay and continue....do you," she asked with a bit of a smile on her face.

"Yes, I do," I responded. She leaned in again and kissed me on the cheek. "Good, because there's so much more for you to experience," she replied.

She rose and unbuckled the restraints. "Get up slowly. You're stiff and you might fall," she said.

I sat up on the table, a bit disoriented.

Ann offered me a glass of water.

"I want you to kneel on the floor over there with your chest resting on the bench. Extend you arms straight out.

I did as she asked. She then fastened my wrists with more restraints. "Now you might think you can stand up, but we'll take care of that." She proceeded to slip something over my scrotum and pull down, maintaining the tension. She came around and sat, cross-legged in front of me where I could look at her. She smiled. "Your balls are secured by a parachute. You can't move, can you. You'll have to stay very still or you'll hurt yourself. I see you staring at my legs. Are you trying to steal a look at my pussy? Are you hoping I'll shift position and you might get a look?"

All I could see were her legs in black hose, the robe covering her a few inches above her knees. Her crossed leg extended and she put her foot up close to my face.

"Do you like hosiery? Touching a woman's leg with them on? I bet your favorite spot is the top of the nylon where the thigh is exposed. You're wondering if I have pantyhose on or a garterbelt. Do you want me to show you? Maybe just a peek?"

I told her it excited me and I would so like to see her legs.

"Isn't this enough?," she asked, wiggling her toes in my face. "Go ahead, lick my toes. I like that. I'd really like you to suck them, but the stockings are in the way. Should I remove them? Will you suck them for me?"

She swiveled around in the chair. My view of her was blocked, but when she turned back, one leg was bare.

"There now, let's see how you can suck my toes.' She proceeded to put her foot up to my mouth and parted my lips with her big toe.

"Do a good job...that's it...in between...get them all...it excites me to watch you suck them...and it feels so good."

All the while I sucked, I hoped I'd get a look under the robe, but it never happened.

She pulled her foot away.

"You're still wondering what's under this robe, aren't you. Well, maybe I'll let you feel. Do you want to feel?"

"Yes, I do...let me...please," I begged.

She stood up, walked behind me out of view. I felt her rub up against my thigh.

"Feel it/...that's what you wanted to feel....it's me...and it feels good to rub against you...you want to touch it with your hands, don't you...it's damp, you know..."

She straddled my back and sat on me.

"there it is...a pity you can't see...can you feel the heat?....the dampness on your back..."

She stood up. "I'll be right back. I've got to throw a few bottles in the microwave."

Now I was confused. Did she have a baby here?....

Minutes later she returned and placed two bottles with nozzles in front of me.

She held one to my cheek. It was quite warm.

"Too hot? They're better when warm. You know what they are? They're called Fleet enemas. Portable. And you're going to enjoy them. I know I will."

"Ever have an enema? Maybe as a kid? Quite cleansing."

I told her I never did and was afraid of making a mess.

"Oh, you won't make a mess. I won't let you and you'd regret the consequences."

She proceeded behind me and I could again feel her at my ass. The tip was quite slim so there was no discomfort as she slid it in.

I could feel the warmth as it entered. Then a sudden surge as she squeezed the bottle, forcing more of it in. I groaned as it entered.

I began to buck, but was held I place by the parachute.

"Good boy. Don't want to lose the jewels." She squeezed again and I groaned louder.

"One down and one to go" she said.

"Nooo, please, no more," I begged.

"Told ya I was persistent" she laughed.

She proceeded to insert the second. This time she reached around and held my cock. "Does this take your mind off it?" She began to stroke my limp dick while she alternated between squeezes of the bottle and making me rigid.

"Confusing, huh?...getting filled up and getting hard?"

"And now, to make sure of no mess..." She withdrew the nozzle and quickly popped in another buttplug. "Ahhhhh," I groaned, as it was put it place. She reached around under me and began massaging my stomach. "We're going to make sure it gets to all the right places."

"Feel those cramps yet? Since you can't get up, you'll just have to live with them."

I could feel the first wave building. "Please...let me go... I have to relieve myself....please"

She just smiled. "Oh you can't yet...not for at least a few more minutes...I know, how about if I release one of your hands, and, if you can get yourself off quickly, then you can go to the bathroom? Wanna try? Or maybe if I were to let you get me off by licking me, then you could go"

I was so confused....I could feel the next wave of cramps building up....so much pressure...yet I wanted to taste her...I wanted to cum....totally confused.

"You want me to let you go to the bathroom?....beg me....tell me what I can expect in return," she said.

"I'll do anything for you...lick you...fuck you...anything!!!...please let me up," I begged.

"Oh you'll do that for me anyway....something else..."

I was about to explode...what more could I do for her?

She walked behind me and gave a push on the plug a few times. "Feel that on your prostate?..."

With that, she released the parachute's chain, but left it around my balls. I began to stand up, but my hands were still secured.

"Please, I'm so close to losing it," I begged.

"But you won't...you'd be too embarrassed, wouldn't you...making a mess in here."

She released one hand and secured the cuff to the parachute. Then the other to the parachute.

"Stand up and don't run. I'll be holding onto the chain."

I moved as quickly as I could to the bathroom. "sit down and don't release yet," she said as she knelt in front of me while I sat.

"Look at me. Does it embarrass you that I'm about to see you do this? You're going to expel in front of me."

With that, she released my cuffs. "Now, remove the plug, but don't release. Just sit there.:

I was ready to explode again, torn between embarrassing myself in front of her a relieving myself. I pulled out the plug and sat perfectly still.

"Good. Now when I walk through the doorway, release."

She stood up and walked to the doorway and stopped, looked back and smiled. "Ready?" Oh please get the hell out of here, I thought.

She then left and I just did what came natural.

What seemed like an eternity later, I emerged from the bathroom, ego deflated for what I'd done in front of her.

"None the worse for wear, I hope," she snickered.

She was dressed differently. She had on a royal blue warp dress, tied at the waist, blue hosiery, and a leather belt.

Another piece of furniture was in the room, a chair with stirrups. Its back could be adjusted. There were restraints for wrists and legs.

I stood nude in front of her, parachute still in place.

She walked up to me. Again that scent of perfume.

"Do you think my clothes too revealing?," she asked. "Yours are!" she laughed. She reached down and took the chain of the parachute. "This makes for a good leash" and she led me by the chain to the chair.

"Sit," she said, and positioned me so that I was slightly leaning back, feet in the stirrups, my ass exposed..

She secured my ankles in place and positioned the stirrups wide apart. Next, she placed straps around my chest so I could not lean forward or get up.

She sat on a stool in front of me and stared at my body.

"That cock of yours is a bit deflated. What can we do to get it hard? I bet if I sucked on it, I could get you hard, couldn't I? But I want to watch you get it hard."

She reached for some KY and dribbled some on my cock.

"take it and begin to stroke yourself. Stroke very slowly. And exactly as I say"

I began to rub the KY in and pump it.

"Look at me while you do it. Imagine it's my hand. Think of what we've done so far...how you would have liked to stroke when I was teasing your ass...or when I was stroking it while you held the enema."

I continued as she said, thinking and feeling it begin to grow. It was almost fully erect and I was getting close to cumming when she stopped me.

"Put your hands on the armrests" She secured them in place. She sat back down and lightly touched my cock, teasing it, keeping me rigid while she looked at me. She reached behind her and retrieved a small multitailed whip, maybe 8 inches long. She caressed my cock with it.

Then she began twirling the whip closer and closer to my cock. When it made the first contact, it felt stingy. She continued, hitting the length of it. She then stopped and placed my cock in the palm of her hand. She stared into my eyes, then struck the blow. I screamed out, but she never looked away.

"How many can you take? I think three more."

She struck it again.and I screamed again..."Just 2 more..."

And again she hit it...and again I screamed and begged her to stop...

"Just one more...then it will feel better"

She struck it again, and my eyes teared up while my cock shriveled....

She released my cock and put the whip down. She brought her face close to mine, held my face and kissed me gently on the lips.

She continued to kiss me, tugging at my lips with hers, caressing my face.

"That hurt didn't it...but I'm going to make it feel better."

She took out some hand lotion and began to rub my cock gently.

"This will make you feel better..."

She rubbed the lotion in, putting some on my balls, gently squeezing, then back up to my cock, all the while looking in my eyes...

She then put a dollop on her finger and reached down to my asshole and began to rub around it.

She gently poked her finger in.

"I'm going to get you hard again..."

she continued with both hands, one in my ass, the other back and forth along my cock.

"You've wanted me to do this all night haven't you...you've wanted to watch me take your cock in my hand and stroke it...you didn't expect the added pleasure of feeling me in your ass while I did it though...but you see the price you had to pay to have it...was it worth it?...do you like when I touch you like this?...I feel you getting hard again...is it because of my finger in your ass? Or my rubbing your cock?"

"I like both," I said.

She withdrew her hands, wiped them off and proceeded to reach into the cabinet for a long handled rod with a ball on the end.

"I'm going to massage your prostate with this. The egg on the end is a vibrator and this rod is flexible, so it will slide right in."

She lubed it, reached between my legs and positioned it for entry. I felt it slide past my sphincter and rest against my gland.

She started the vibrator at a very low level, watching my reaction. I could feel the pleasurable sensation.

While she held the vibrator in place, she again took my cock in her hand and gently squeezed and released. The feeling was incredible.

"You're going to give me more fluid right in my hand."

She increased the vibrator speed and I looked down to see the fluid involuntarily drip from the head. She collected it on her fingers and smeared it on my face, putting her fingers in my mouth with the last.

She removed the vibrator and held my rigid cock in her hand again.

"It's time to whip it again," she said. I shuddered and told her "NO', but she took the whip in hand and held my cock in her other palm.

This time, she squeezed the base very tightly while she applied the strokes to the thickest part....one...two...three...

I was screaming at the third stroke, tearing up, when she stopped and again took my face in her hands and kissed me, this time a long, sensuous kiss...her tongue probing in my mouth.

"I can taste you," she whispered. "I can taste your cock juice."

She continued the kiss, and my tongue met hers.

She broke the kiss and reached for a glass. In it were ice cubes which she took in her hand and rubbed on my achy cock. I wasn't sure if it hurt or helped, but at least the whipping had stopped.

After a few minutes with the ice, she put it aside.

She stood up in front of me and removed the leather belt she was wearing.

"You've wondered what my body looks like all evening...shall I show you?"

I absolutely did and told her so.

She undid the tie of the dress and let it hang open. I could see she also wore a royal blue bra and panties with matching garterbelt. She was in fine shape for a woman her age. A few wrinkles here and there, but definitely healthy.

She sat back on the stool in front of me.

"Let's make it hard again." She began to caress it with her hand while she looked at me. Now and then she squeezed and pinched to see my reaction.

She stopped and reached for a hand held vibrator, the kind with multiple attachments, this one had the traditional tulip on it. She turned it on and began to massage my cock with it. She worked it all over, but when she held it over the head, that was the most stimulating. She knew that spot would get me off and didn't dwell there for very long. Now and the she would hold it against my scrotum, which was right on the edge of pain. She got the result she wanted, as my cock again became rigid.

She smiled at her work, put down the vibrator, leaned into me and kissed me very sensuously again. "How very excited you are. So hard. Ready for me. And I for you. You want to fuck me right now, don't you. You want to slide into me and cum inside me." She continued to tease me by telling me how she could imagine my cock in her, pumping her, all the while kissing me and nibbling.

Then she stopped and reached for the whip.

I was again totally confused, thinking we were actually going to fuck...and she shifted gears again.

"This time, you will present it to me for whipping. You'll hold it in your hand, exposing only the head. You'll squeeze it tightly and make the head swell."

She released my left hand and put my cock in it.

"Squeeze tightly or this will go on for quite a while"

I held it tight, forcing the head to bulge.

She struck it once and I cringed.

"Again, and hold still"

She brought it down on the head again and I screamed for mercy..."Please no more"

She held my face up to her and she struck it again, watching the look on my face from the searing pain.

Again she dropped the whip and took my face to hers, kissing me.

She released the straps holding me and helped me to stand.

She held me close and for the first time, I held her.

"Slip my dress off." I did and continued our embrace, running my hands over her backside as we kissed.

Although my cock was sore, it began to rise, pressing against her.

Her hands came up and began to toy with my nipples, twisting them and tugging on them. When I reached for her, she pushed me away.

"No, not now. Open those 2 cabinet doors." As I did, I faced a mirror with 2 mirrors on either side of me.

"Move this bench in front of the mirror and kneel." She then slipped a blindfold over my eyes.

What seemed like an eternity was only a few minutes, I'm sure, but when she returned to me, I sensed she was in front of me, standing. She slipped the blindfold off me and I saw it. A Stratton she apparently had just put on.

"I'm going to fuck you with this, but first, I want to see how you can suck it. If you were having your cock sucked, how would you like it done. Show me."

She moved in closer to me and put it to my lips. She pulled my head to it and I let it slide in. I'd never done this before, so I took her direction to do it like I'd want it done. I licked around the head, along the underside, nibbling the head, running my tongue over the slit...

"Enough...it's time you were fucked properly. 'She walked behind me and I could see in the mirror as she applied lube to the shaft and then to my ass. I felt her slide a finger in, then another.

She positioned it at my hole and leaned into me. I struggled to take it, and she gradually worked it into me. I looked in the mirror at her as she put her hands on my hips and began to slowly withdraw....the enter again. The motion went on, her watching my face as she, now and again, moved it quickly, sending chills through me.

"tell me GJ...fast or slow...gentle or hard....you like me to fuck your ass don't you...and you like to watch me too...look to the side...watch it slide in you..."

she kept the motion up, alternating from fast to slow....hard to gentle....pulling my head back by the hair while she rode me....

Then she reached around me and took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it...

"You've wanted to cum....think you can?....I can make you cum, can't I?..if it touch you like this/...good baby?.....your dick is getting hard.....I want to see you cum...you're going to cum in my hand for me..."

she brought me closer and closer.....with her other hand, she reached around and held it in front of my cock while she vigorously stroked me, all the time, pumping my ass.

"It's time babe....cum for me...cum in my hand...."

I began to spurt wad after wad....never like this before...filling her hand...more than she could hold....even when I stopped spurting she continued to stroke me and fuck me....until finally she eased up. She released my cock and slowly withdrew from my ass.

I slumped over the bench, totally spent.

She, meantime came around the other side of the bench, sat down and put her hand in front of me...."Taste it...taste your cum...lick it....:she held her hand to my face while I licked at it....until finally she smeared the rest all over my face....

After we caught our breath, I just stared at her.

"It's been an evening, GJ...and you've been dominated...."

"Now tell me what it was for you"

I explained to Ann that it was everything I could imagine and more...both emotionally and physically challenging.

"Good experience then?" she asked.

"Definitely, and when that car acts up again, please call."

"Oh, you can be sure I will...maybe you could check my oil next time!"

12