Good Spanking

Story Info
Teacher takes out frustrations on star pupil.
4.5k words
4.21
310.9k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been the headmaster of St. Stephens Ladies College for almost twenty years. That being a private boarding school for girls aged 11 to 18, open to any spoilt little girl with a rich daddy. Typically the girls came from families where the parents liked to spend their time skiing, or perhaps sunning themselves on some tropical island. That was between making super amounts of money in whatever business they owned of course. The only thing they had no time for it seemed, despite all this leisure, was raising their own children. That's where private nannies and indeed schools like ours filled the parental void.

Over these many years I had encountered all kinds of students, mostly brats, but a few that had lived up to the schools name proving to be true ladies. Top notch wife material for the rich and famous men they would be destined to meet at schmooze cocktail evenings and boozy charity socials. Yes I had a degree of contempt for them, even the ones that I liked. Being a good student and having excellent manners was not always enough to make me think highly of the girls in my care.

There was one girl about whom I found myself feeling very different however. Suzanne Smythe came from a family of Investment Bankers and Lawyers. But despite the hard-headed business people that had spawned her, and their super wealth, she was quiet, respectful and gentle. She always kept her head down in class listening attentively to her teachers. Every project was completed on time and homework was never missed. This had of course ensured her unpopularity with the other girls, leaving her a social reject. As best as I could tell Suzanne, or Suzy, as I liked to call her, had absolutely no friends at all.

Despite myself, despite my rigid mental barriers erected over the years, I found that I had a growing soft spot for this socially inept teenager. As naïve and unworldly as she was highly intelligent. It was clear that she had no real comprehension of matters outside of a classroom. The facts of love, life and common sense were seemingly alien to her. There was nobody to teach her such matters. Our jobs as teachers did not stretch to giving mental balance. As long as the girls graduated with top marks and knew enough Shakespeare to quote at pretentious dinner parties, all was well in the eyes of their parents. Anything else had to be learned from their peers, generally from the older more experienced girls that took the juniors under their wing.

The only people that liked Suzy were the teachers; they were the nearest she had to friends. Over the last two years since her reaching sixteen, Suzy had become notable to me for more than just her quality of work. I had to admit that through sixteen, seventeen and now to the tender age of eighteen I had enjoyed watching her grow physically. Her wiry girl's frame had blossomed into that of a striking young woman's. Her legs were firmed from hours of sport and gym class, attractive, long and pale cream. From the tops of her thighs two mounds of sculpted buttock had arisen, straining the material of her perhaps too tight short grey skirt. The white shirt of her school uniform had been thrust forward by the eruption of two wonderful orbs that must surely have been at least 'C' cups, if not even more plentiful than that!

It was her face that really caused heat to rise up my body and fire my mind. I would find myself drawn to it in class or at assembly. That face was just so innocent, like china dolls. Soft features crowned a seemingly fixed expression of acceptance and naivety. She was often the butt of crude jokes that she could not even grasp, she had no point of internal reference for anything sordid or seedy. I don't know why but this attracted me to her even more, it made odd thoughts rise up into my mind. Dirty little thoughts that had to be kept to myself. I pushed it all back down within and kept my professional stance toward her.

In time though repression always fails to fight desire, and I was no stronger than others were. Years of working around pretty girls had finally got to me; I wanted something for myself. A reward for putting up with all these little madams with there sharp tongues, and hot little bodies. They owed me something. Suzy somehow owed me something.

I began to find myself trying to catch glimpses up her skirt when she took her seat in classes. If she walked past me in the hallway I would look slyly between her shirt buttons to catch glimpses of her frilly brazier encased chest. I knew that my behaviour was most inappropriate, and had no doubt that I must be blushing red after she had passed me by.

Unlike many of the other girls, Suzy never spent any time alone with me. Only naughty girls had to come to my office on their own for chastisement, or a ridiculously gentle caning. The board allowed caning but we never hurt anyone really, it did not do to upset the parents too much by having the girls crying down the phone to them. Suzy was just to good a student to ever be in any real trouble, certainly not of the kind where she would end up in my office alone. Yet I started to hunger for just that scenario. I was never sure what I would do if given that time alone with her, but the thought still excited me. It made dark thoughts arise from somewhere deep down in the most ancient part of my human nature.

Then one day a plan had came to me; it just popped into my mind fully formed. I knew how to get my just reward, a slice of time with my special girl, with my Suzy. It was flawless, I knew it would work. For two days I just let it simmer waiting to see if the idea would fade away. It did not; rather it grew in attraction to me. So I then set the wheels in motion. I took some money from the lunchroom when nobody was round; enough that it would be considered a serious theft and planted it in Suzy's locker. The beauty of my position was that it gave me access to keys for everything yet no suspicion from anyone. Once the dinner staff noticed the theft a locker inspection was rapidly organised to find the culprit. The girls each stood by their locker as one by one myself and the head teachers inspected them. I started with the usual suspects of course so as not to raise any suspicion about unusual involvement.

Imagine poor sweet Suzy's face when her locker was opened and the wad of notes came into view. Other girls whispered their own disbelief, some giggled with glee to see old 'goody two shoes', get what they felt was her just comeuppance. Her crime was being so blameless for so darned long. They did not care whether she stole it or not, and most would likely doubt she did. The beautiful thing about my plan was the solid rock of school procedure. It did not matter if every single person in the school suspected Suzy had not really stolen the money. She would have to be interrogated, and likely punished, based solely on the physical evidence at hand. With serious matters like theft there was only one place for the process start, a trip to the headmasters office. I had to keep a straight face when I nodded my head in mock disappointment with our formerly perfect student. Inside I was smiling and almost bursting with childlike glee.

***

I sat nervously in my office, doubting my plan and myself. I pondered just what could possibly come of all the effort on my part. Mixed with my doubts and my trepidation were an equal measuring of expectation and excitement. Suzy's tutor had told me that the girl was terribly upset and had pleaded her innocence continually, unsurprisingly. Yet the tutor had of course told her to go to my office and I knew she would be here any moment. Two meek knocks on my door signalled her arrival.

In my most stern and authoritative voice I called out, "Come in."

The door opened and a sullen little teenager appeared Suzy could hardly meet my gaze as she entered. She was clearly very upset and more than a little worried, her reddened eyes had the look of someone that had shed more than a few tears that day. A twinge of unexpected guilt came over me; I was no monster after all and got no pleasure from upsetting her. It was simply a need to an end after all. So I kept telling myself anyway. After all she owed me this didn't she?

So said the dark little voice that had started all of this many months before. Hundreds of girls over two decades owed me a collective debt. Suzy was simply their payment to me. Which was all this was about I gently reminded myself.

"Suzanne, it appears that you have been very naughty indeed. You've lost all of my trust in you. I wonder if you are here to apologise and start making amends for this serious infraction," I voiced the words calmly and deliberately knowing where they would lead her.

"Sir, please sir, it was not me. I don't know how the money got there, honestly I would never..." she began to offer her defence.

I stopped her short, and retorted almost angrily, "I had hoped you might be big enough to simply own up to your crime and apologise. I could have made this all go away if you had but clearly we must take certain measures. You realise this merits expulsion I imagine?"

Suzy replied sheepishly whilst lowering her gaze to the floor, "Please sir...anything but that."

"Hmmm anything?" I responded in a slightly suggestive tone.

I found my eyes drawn to the rising and falling of her bosom as she breathed. The way the two mounds pushed against her shirt, their size emphasised by the tie hanging between them. This absolutely captivated me for a moment. An image of my hands roughly tearing that shirt open came to mind, I could see myself grabbing one of her pert tit's roughly, dragging it towards my eagerly awaiting mouth. My cock twitched in my pants and stiffened slightly. Even as my manhood rose just a little, my desire increased by far more. It was crystal clear to me that I had to somehow grasp this golden opportunity to satisfy my lust for this innocent young girl's flesh in whatever manner that I could comfortably get away with. Nothing too risky, I cautioned myself silently.

I licked my rapidly drying lips in anticipation, my penis stiffened, pressing against my trousers causing them to tent around the groin area rather noticeably. Even if the desk were not blocking her view I doubted that this silly naïve girl would have understood the implications of this anyway. She was empty of sexual knowledge and understanding. I smiled a little, almost imperceptibly.

With that thought in mind I stood up carelessly and pointed at the desk, "Suzanne I want you to bend over onto my desk with your rear pushed up."

She looked up nervously, seeming to glance briefly at my seemingly rather obvious erection; no glimmer of understanding passed through her eyes however. She looked at me then shuffled over to the table as instructed. She knew that other girls had been caned and it seemed she was to experience that for herself. She probably also knew that many girls did not think being caned was all that bad, it was never overly done. Little did she know that of course her experience would be different to those before her.

I paced up and down the small room as she got herself into position. I watched her be bent herself onto the table and push her bottom into the air slightly. Walking up to her from behind I licked my lips again, enjoying the sight of her bum arching up from her slender frame. I could already see just under the hem of her grey skirt, which was now riding high on her thighs. The two mounds of soft flesh hidden inside just exposed slightly.

My excitement built rapidly and I could not resist sliding two fingers under the hem and dragging the skirt right up over her almost bare cheeks. As I did so my cock leapt in its trouser prison, feeling uncomfortably restrained by the material. I enjoyed the sexual frustration of the moment; the urge to just unzip my fly and let it spring free, balanced itself against the need to proceed more cautiously. Her little white knickers did little to protect her rear from my eager gaze.

Whilst she whimpered slightly in fear of what may yet come, I continued to ogle her behind. Bringing my face in closer, unseen to her of course, I eyed up the mound that was her virgin snatch, covered only by thin white cotton. That little slice of heaven hidden from man for so long, hidden so unfairly from me until now.

It was then that almost unbidden my hand slapped her firmly, not too hard, but full across the cheeks. Her ass felt firm as it tensed beneath my palm, her warmth spread into my hand. I let my hand rest there for a moment before raising it and bringing it down firmly again. I was careful not to hurt her unduly, after all this was simply for my pleasure not to cause her any pain. As she got spanked Suzy sniffled and whimpered. I found that the heady mixture of her soft warm skin and the power I now had over her caused my cock to jump in my pants yet again. I liked seeing the slight pink hand marks on her buttocks. Moving the blows lower I let my hand fall on the area just between her bum and the top of her thighs, my hand came down partly onto the fleshy bulge at her crotch.

"That's it Suzanne, take your due punishment like a lady," I managed to keep my voice relatively stern despite my rapidly rising excitement.

It was not enough to satisfy me however, even this much crossing of excepted teacher and student boundaries. I had gone this far, so why not push the envelope I said to myself. My fingers delved their way beneath the material of her white cotton knickers, just where her asshole met her crotch. I clasped the material tightly, and with one firm tug I dragged the knickers down to her knees. She trembled slightly beneath the touch of my hand.

Moving my face in closer again I inspected her virgin pussy with its light surrounding of fine black pubic hairs. The pube dotted mounds either side of her thin gentle vaginal lips looked like they would be soft and smooth to the touch. The delicate pink lips were closed tight now, but they looked like they would do little to protect the sweet little hole hidden within. It was such a beautiful pussy; my prick throbbed and leapt again, its restriction now almost unbearable. This time a drop of pre-cum dribbled from its one eye soaking into the material of my pants, so great was the tense excitement now.

I groaned slightly and muttered faintly, "Oh Suzanne...sweet little Suzy..."

My ability to keep up a professional front was crumbling away, yet her slight whimper suggested she still had no idea of the pleasure I was deriving from all of this. I smiled satisfied of her complete naïve trust and exceptance of whatever I decided would happen next. She still had no real idea that this did not happen to other girls in my office, the fool.

My gentle spanking continued and I would let my fingers land on her soft pubic mound, brushing the tantalising lips gently as they did so. My hunger grew, and I found myself thinking, 'what the hell,' I deserved this for all my years of work at this shitty school. With my left hand I began to unbuckle my belt whilst my right hand rested on Suzy's lower buttocks and her soft little quim.

"Please sir, not the belt," murmured Suzy, almost whispering, upon hearing the metallic rattle of the belt coming undone.

"Ok Suzy, not the belt then, because I like you we will go easier on you. But you must still be taught a lesson," I smiled at her foolish naivety as my trousers fell to my ankles, and I yanked down my pants to let my cock spring free of all restriction. I looked appreciatively at my greatly swollen manhood, it looked somehow harder and thicker than ever before, the helmet glistened with a smattering of sticky precum. It leaped appreciatively as I eyed up her bare fanny; more precum trickled from its tip in readiness.

I knew that I must now satisfy my burning hunger, finally the all-consuming lusting after this eighteen-year-old student must be sated in the only way it could be. Knowing she would be bone dry I drooled into my hand and wiped saliva onto my shaft and helmet. With my hands now firmly planted one on each of her thighs I pressured them apart, slowly walking her legs outward to expose that fantastic strip of fresh vulva. She still seemed beautifully unaware of the obviousness of events, and asked me what her punishment was to be. I smirked, and replied that it would be, "nothing to unpleasant."

Certainly not unpleasant for me at least, I thought wickedly.

Grasping her buttocks tightly with my hand I brought my cock to within millimetres of her asshole now visible between her now splayed cheeks. I pushed it in between those fleshy mounds and let it rub up and down the crack of her ass moving my hips back and forth slowly. The length of my shaft looked delightful to me sandwiched between her ass cheeks. She shifted uncomfortably at this unexpected feeling in such a private place.

I moved my hips back and took my cock in my right hand firmly. I pushed it downward until the helmet was resting at the start of her labia, those soft pink guardians of her secret pleasure zones. Using my hand I rubbed my bell end up and down her lips, squashing against them and the nub of her clitoris until they finally parted to my spit lubricated helmet. My God it felt so fucking fantastic, the sensations as well as the building sexual tension. The combination almost had me spilling my load prematurely then and there!

It struck me then that I was really doing this; I really had this young girl fully under my control now. This young innocent was at last becoming my personal fuck toy, something to play with as I saw fit. Best of all she was not really complaining or even trying to stop me. How deliciously innocent and naïve she was in regards to all my manly wants.

Then she finally protested, "Sir what are you doing to me? I don't think this is..."

It was cut off, silenced in a single moment by a single thrust of my pelvis as I forced my cock between her labia splitting her open for the first time. My helmet sunk into her hot meat as I continued the assault against this ripe vagina. Her girlish defences were breached; nothing could stop my weapon advancing now. She was so wonderfully tight that at this first stroke I only got my helmet and a few centimetres of shaft into her newly stretched hole. I heard her yelp with shock, and perhaps a little pain, as she felt me penetrate her virgin pussy.

All lines now crossed I kept my resolve and clasped her cheeks tightly with both hands, brutally squeezing them whilst dragging my prick deeper into her tight young body. The skin of my sex organ felt taught and stretched, but I knew it was nothing compared to how stretched she was now doubtless feeling. I might not have the longest tool in the world, but by Jove it's thick and had been more than enough for much more experienced sex holes than this one. As a second then third inch of me sunk into her sex, she yelped for me to stop, pleaded and begged as I split open her secret place. To be honest I barely heard her. My attention was way too focussed on the sheer self-pleasure. It was as though some beautiful never before seen flower were opening up just for me.

Trying a new tactic, Suzy tried to squirm away from me tried to squeeze me out of her, but the desk blocked any retreat from the pressured invasion of her most intimate place. The squirming to escape did however feel unbelievably good to my prick. I felt it give its great approval by means of a small stream of cum bubbling forth from its tip into her snatch. The silly girl was practically milking my cock and bringing me off I mused. I groaned my pleasure, whilst she moaned her discomfort.

"That's it Suzy, try and get it out of you," I gave her gentle encouragement to try and push me out again.

She began to wriggle her hips and squeeze her internal muscles just as I desired. As she squirmed around impaled securely on my shaft I felt my flesh pulse and twitch deep inside her and it let forth yet another stream of man fluid into her belly. All her writhing felt so absolutely fucking fantastic that it took a lot from me to not blow my wad then and there, but I wanted to enjoy this longer yet.

12