Good Spanking Needed and Delivered

Story Info
A male/male spanking experience.
4.1k words
4.34
125.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Layotorgi
Layotorgi
14 Followers

A Good Spanking Needed and Delivered

I took a shot of Jim Beam from my flask as I started my car. Was I really going through with this? I drive on auto pilot because I know where I'm going. I grew up in that neighborhood and this was right behind my old middle school. I took another shot. It was hard for me to believe that I was headed over to a complete stranger's house to get a bare bottomed spanking - from a man. But the need was too great. I had thought about it too much. I needed this spanking. I wanted this spanking. I was getting this spanking.

I'll have to admit, I was somewhat hesitant and there was a lingering feeling of the unknown sitting in the back of my mind -- but that only added to the excitement. The last thing Tom (I'll call him that) said to me when we talked was "I'm looking forward to beating your ass." Beat your ass. That sounds brutal. That's the difference between a spanking in theory and one in reality. It's strange ... we fantasize about it prior ... hate it while it's happening ... and look forward to the next one right after.

I arrived at a normal enough neighborhood and took a final shot off the flask to steel my nerves. I parked in the circle and found myself standing outside of the door. The knocker fell. Tom answered immediately. What's odd is that I couldn't picture what Tom would look like in all my thoughts before tonight. I knew what his body style would be like, but I had no idea what he would look like. Didn't matter. He was normal enough. In his 40's. Bigger than me.

"Come in." I took a few steps into his living room. CNN was on. Completely normal guy. Normal neighborhood. Normal house. Normal post-work environment. But I felt anything but normal. My adrenalin was pumping. I was charged up like I get before big meetings and speeches. It's a great feeling, that rush of energy that I get from new and intense experiences, particularly with a little bit of danger lurking behind the scenes.

After a few moments of awkward meeting, Tom asked me if I wanted a drink. Whew. The ice was broken. I had a bourbon and sat down to talk with Tom. The news presented us with an easy topic. I took charge of the discussion (as usual) and wound up giving an analytical commentary on blah, blah. Tom looked at me in an odd way. Sizing me up. Meeting me for the first time. Listening to me talk. Probably wondering whether I would be a fun spanking partner.

Tom got up to use the facilities. When he came out I rose to use them as well. We were both up from our seats in the living room. "Why don't you come back." Just like that we were standing outside of the bedroom. "This is the punishment room." It didn't look like the punishment room. It looked like any other spare bedroom in suburbia. Your aunt could have stayed there during Thanksgiving.

Tom sat down on the bed and looked at me. I waited without saying anything. "Take off your clothes down to your underwear." That was precisely what was needed. Someone to just take control of the situation. I pried off my shoes and removed my socks. I had always heard that it was sexier to take your socks off before your pants because no one looks good standing in their socks. I reached across my body cross-armed and slowly removed my shirt. I knew my body looked good to Tom. He had asked me to send photos before agreeing to meet. I had been working out a bit and was getting back into good shape. I'm proud of my body. It takes hard work and I was glad someone was appreciating it. I stretched my arms upwards. I dropped my shirt on the floor and unbuttoned my jeans. They fell off immediately. There I was. In 'all the way' for a spanking -- ready or not.

I slowly walked over until Tom took hold of my arm and just pulled me over his lap. I was not in control. I reached out for a pillow. I knew I would need something to hold on to. This was not the first time I had been spanked by a man -- but it had been at least four years. Spank. The first fell, followed by another. Spank. Spank. Spank. Three in a row. Not really hard, but enough to know that it had begun. Spank. Spank. Two more to get things started. Then Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Rapid fire blows raining down. The sting built up to a slight crescendo making me squirm and creep slightly in response. His spanks followed me in my movements. Spank. Spank. Spank. I moved back over his lap. "Let's get these off" as Tom pulled my underwear completely off in one swoop.

There I was, naked over Tom's lap. He stroked my ass and kneaded my naked bottom. It was his to use. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. A rhythmic series of spanks -- all with a bit of force behind them. Then he picked up the pace. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Again the pain built up in my bottom but I was able to bear up to it. I had experienced pain before. Broken this. Strained that. Pulled this. Bruises. Scrapes. Pain was nothing new. What's odd about the pain of a spanking - is that as soon as the spanking stops, the pain resides. It's one thing to get 'hurt' -- it's very different to experience pain that is not the result of injury. The crescendo built up for the second time. I squirmed away in response. The spankings stopped and I quickly scampered back into position.

Tom paid more attention to my rear end. He massaged my butt in a very strong and controlling way. My ass was his to fondle as he saw fit. He must have liked it because I was getting a good rubbing. Too soon the pleasure was replaced with that sting of his hand. Spank. Spank. Spank. A concentrated series of blows. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. He was giving my butt a working over. Spank. Spank. A continual series but not rapid fire. Spank. Pause. Spank. Spank. Pause. Spank. Spank. Spank. My breathing was heavy. I felt energized and alive. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. The flurry was a challenge to bear up to. I was bucking and gyrating my body to the blows. The harsh reality of a spanking from a grown man can be just that -- harsh and real. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. My legs kicked out from their position. I needed to escape from the sting of his hand. My butt was on fire. I found myself kneeling on the floor in front of Tom.

He got up. I rose into a natural recovery position. Hands on knees and breathing hard. It felt like I had been in a wrestling match except I hadn't expended any real energy. I was the recipient of a spanking. My butt stung, but not really that noticeable in competition with the adrenalin flowing through my body. A few cleansing breadths.

Tom bent over to a small gym bag on the floor. The fleeting thought in my mind -- perhaps even a bit hopeful. Was this the end of the spanking? Somewhat like the first 10 minutes at the dentist. I survived, but it would be great if this was over. This spanking hurt. It wasn't at all (and never is) like the fantasy spanking. The fantasy doesn't hurt. This one did.

But (of course) this wasn't the end. It was the very beginning. Out of the gym bag came a Lucite paddle. Tom didn't say anything. I was standing there looking at this paddle. Breathing hard. In his control and a little frightened. He stood up and turned toward me. "Bend over with your hands on the bed." I didn't hesitate for even a moment. I spread my legs apart in the 'ready position' and placed my hands on the bed. I had noticed myself in the full length mirror that Tom has placed at the foot of the bed. I wanted to see if my butt was red. Which of course it was, but not as much as I would have expected from the feeling of the spanking.

I saw the paddle for an instant, then -- whack! The first blow from the paddle. It was harder than the hand, by a large stretch. And it hurt, but not too terrible. The blow from the paddle was 'interesting' -- and would soon get more interesting. After the first blow, another landed followed by a second. The two in a row increased the sting and definitely got my attention. Tom paused for a few moments then whack. Whack. Whack. My body twisted involuntarily from the force of the paddle. I was grunting from the pain. It took me a few seconds to recover and then back into position over the bed. Tom rubbed my butt giving me a momentary respite from the spanking. But then he removed his hand and replaced it with another swat from the paddle. I moved forward slightly with each and every blow. Whack, thrust forward. Return to position and -- whack. Jump forward and return. Whack. Jump forward, cringe and twist. Whack. Too much to bear. I dodged back and went immediately to my recovery position. Deep cleansing breadths. My bottom was really stinging. The sting was absorbed by the energy flowing through me, but still extremely present.

Tom observed me for a moment and sat down on the edge of the bed. He still had that terrible paddle in his hand as he motioned me back over his knee. I took a deep breath and positioned myself across his lap. Tom stroked my stinging bottom providing a needed and welcomed moment of relief mixed with pleasure. The feeling of his strokes was delightful and a sharp contrast to the sting of the paddle. My body relaxed to the feeling and my breathing slowly returned to normal.

The respite was all too brief. I sensed Tom's motion as he drew back and landed a moderate blow. A soft guttural moan slipped out involuntarily as the second blow was delivered. It had begun anew. Whack! Whack! Two more sharp blows. My face cringed in response, the combination escalating into painful intolerance. Whack! My breathing was strong and heavy - a feeble attempt to bear up to the growing sting. As if sensing my torment, Tom's massaging hand replaced the harshness of the paddle. He slowly rubbed my burning bottom. The rubs turned to kneads and I availed myself to the pleasure of the sensation.

My relief was short lived as Tom brought his hand down. Without pausing another landed. Spank. Spank. Spank. My body again twisted and contorted by its own volition. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. The pain began to build. Spank. Spank. It was rising to the point of incapacity. Spank. Spank. I squirmed forward, but the spankings followed my movements. Spank. Spank. Spank. I released myself to the sensation focusing on just riding out the moment. Could I continue to take the punishment? I gritted my teeth as the spanking continued -- one following the other. Spank. Spank. My eyes were shut tight. Spank. Ugh. Spank. Ow. Spank. Oof. My legs were kicking out and I had no choice but to clench my stinging cheeks. Spank. The pain was at the point of unbearable. Spank. Over the top of what I thought was my capacity. Spank. Spank. I had reached a new plateau.

The harsh sting became slightly more tolerable as I surrendered to my situation. Spank. Spank. I was holding onto the pillow with all my strength. Tom's pace increased and the crescendo of pain in my ass followed. I was cringing and twisting in place, simply trying to hold on and take the spanking he was delivering. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. His actions pushed me over the top as I bucked over his lap. Spank. Spank. Spank. The last three were more than I could bear. The next thing I knew I was on the floor in front of Tom's bed. I was breathing with exertion. I scrambled up to my recovery position. The lingering after sting was present, but it was not continual. As soon as the non-stop blows ceased, so did the urgency of escape. I was so charged up. My adrenalin was pumping. My endorphins were flowing. I felt enlivened and hyped.

Tom rose up from his position. I could feel his stare as he watched me in my recovery. I wanted to perform for him. I wanted him to like the spanking process as well. I rose to a full standing position. I took a few deep breaths and began to recover from the OTK treatment. There were no words between us. It wasn't necessary. I was getting the spanking I had thought about for so long and guessed that Tom was getting what he wanted as well.

I emerged from my momentary respite when I noticed Tom standing close beside me. He reached out and positioned me so that my ass was directly in front of the mirror. Tom approached me from the front, reaching around to fondle my sore and red ass as he watched his own actions in the mirror. I stood there for a moment -- all of a sudden thrust into a new and strange physical encounter. Tom's attention was focused on my butt. I availed myself to the feeling. It was such a sharp (and wonderful) contrast to the intensity of the spanking.

I was off to one side as Tom concentrated on his actions. In an instant, my arms naturally found their way around his neck and across his back. I collapsed onto him holding myself up over his shoulder. Tom softly, but clearly, moaned his approval. I was doing what he wanted and I found myself pleased with his consent - the momentary discomfort of such male-to-male intimacy long ago shattered by the situation. Tom's focus was on my stinging bottom. He rubbed my ass strongly. His hands kneading and fondling my tortured butt. I held onto his body and availed myself to his manipulations. We remained in that position for a long while. My mind was blank, neither judgment nor discomfort -- simply acquiescence and pleasure. I liked having my bottom fondled. I particularly liked it after such a long and harsh spanking. I could sense Tom's concentration and felt his enjoyment. I was in no hurry to break from my position -- and Tom didn't seem to be in much of a hurry either.

Spank. I was drawn out of my serenity by a soft blow to my ass. Spank. Spank. Both on the right side of my butt. Spank. A slap on the left side, quickly followed by another. I shifted from relaxation to bracing myself for the spanking. Spank. Spank. These didn't hurt at all. I suppose the hugging position didn't offer much leverage. I felt him shift only slightly but saw that he now held the paddle in his hand. Spank. The paddle was harsher than the hand, but still not difficult to take. Whack. Whack. Twice more the paddle met my upright ass. He shifted hands. Whack. The right side of my bottom received the blow. Whack. I pressed myself tighter against his body bracing myself for the spanking I was receiving. Whack on the right. Spank on the left. The pain announced its presence. Tighter I clung as my stand-up spanking continued. Whack on the left. Spank on the right. I started swaying in response as if the motion could relieve the sting. Spank. Spank. My concentration was now reengaged. Whack. Whack. Twice more the paddle fell. My breathing increased, the pleasure of the rubbing replaced by the reality of the spanking. Whack. A blow followed by more rubs. Spank. A slap followed by more kneads.

Some force inside of me caused me to break from my position. We separated and Tom's hands followed. I turned slightly as Tom proceeded to rub away the sting of the spanking. His hands ran themselves over the rest of my body. After a while he pushed me forward. My hands landing on the bed back into the spanking position. He still had the paddle in his hand. Without a moment's hesitation, the paddle fell on my ass. The intensity of the blow caused me to lurch forward and utter a grunt. Whack. Again the paddle fell -- again thrusting me forward. Whack. The pain was building but the blows were well spaced. Whack. Searing pain, followed by recovery. Whack. I started the involuntary swaying. Whack. A soft grunt and cringe. Whack. I fell forward in response to the blows. I scrambled back into position, clenching my butt in anticipation of the next blow. I didn't wait long. Whack. Whack. Whack. Three in a row and I again struggling to hold on. The combined intensity of the paddle was difficult to take.

As if Tom recognized the difficulty, another blow failed to land. I was thankful for the momentary pause. I sensed Tom stepping back slightly although I didn't look. I heard the sound of his belt being unloosed. The instantaneous thought was that Tom was going to remove his pants. In the back of my mind I wondered whether he was going to have sex with me. I felt anxious and excited at the same time. I looked over as Tom was drawing his belt from its loops. Of course. He was going to use his belt on me. I sneaked a glance at my butt in the mirror. It was red, but not as red as I thought it should be. I saw him double the belt in his hand. I was excited by the belt. It was one of the strong fantasies that existed for me. And I wanted to experience the intensity of the belt. I didn't have to wait for long.

I knew it was coming as I faced forward. I was in the bracing position. Snap. The belt landed with a sharp blow. It wasn't as intense as the paddle, and it stung in a new way. Snap. Again the belt fell. Snap on the other side of my ass. All thoughts of anything except bearing up to the sting fell from my mind. Snap. Snap. Two in a row and they really stung. I looked back because I desperately wanted to see the belt fall. Snap. I saw and felt it at the same time. My head jerked forward because the sting was intense. I couldn't both watch and bear-up at the same time. Snap -- my "spanking dance" began anew. Snap. I fell forward onto the bed in response with a guttural grunt and an eye-closing cringe. I jumped back up into position. Snap. Again I fell forward and climbed back. Snap. The intensity was extreme. My head fell downward. My breathing was hard. Snap. Snap. Snap. The flurry of the belting drove me down to the floor. I crawled back into the recovery position. I needed to stop the pain from escalating beyond the point of my ability to take it.

Tom let me recover. I remained hands-on-knees until my breathing slowed down. I snuck another look into the mirror. I could see the red stripes from the belt on my ass. I stepped back from the bed and rose to my full height, sucking in air as I recovered from the belting. Moments passed. I was amazed that I didn't feel horrible. As soon as the immediacy of the spanking ceased, I felt ready -- even expectant -- for whatever else was to follow.

Tom sat back down on the bed. Without a word, I climbed back over his lap. The belt fell once more on my bottom. The pain OTK was not nearly as harsh as before. Snap. Snap. He landed the belt twice more. I could take this. Perhaps it was only because it was such a clear distinction from the previous blows. Tom let the belt fall from his hands. The next spank was from his open palm. Spank. Spank. Two hand spankings fell one after the other. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Four in a row and I found myself bucking off his knee. I had one foot on the floor and the other across his lap. I was braced and able to push back in response to the spankings he was delivering. Spank. Spank. I pushed myself into his body in response to the blows. Spank. Push. Spank. Thrust forward. I scrambled back into my leveraged position. Spank. Spank. I drive myself into his body and felt him fall slightly backward. Back into position. Spank. His hand started rubbing away the sting of the recent spanking. Tom massaged my sore ass, drawing out the combined pain of his treatment. Both of my legs were off the ground as his slow manipulations eased my torment. I relaxed my bottom to the feeling of his hand. My breathing was slowly returning to a steady pace. The sensation of not being spanked was magnificent and I buried my head into the pillow in relief.

But Tom wasn't finished with me yet. He caught me unaware as I relaxed and responded to his manipulations. All of a sudden he shifted direction and his hand fell with a hard spank. I gasped in response to the sharp sting as the next blow landed. I was jarred back into painful reality. Spank. Spank. Spank. He seemed determined to make these count. Spank. Spank. Again I found myself bucking and squirming with each blow. Spank. Spank. Spank. I was automatically inching forward to get out of range. But his spanking followed my actions. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. The sharpness was rising to a peak. Spank. Spank. Spank. He was sending me over the top. Spank. Spank. Spank. There was no let up. Spank. Spank. Spank. I was trying to twist away, but he held me in position. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. A flurry landed making me gasp in response. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. I couldn't take anymore. Even my screeches seemed to have little impact on his intent. Spank. Spank. Spank. The pain was so intense that I used all my energy to escape.

Layotorgi
Layotorgi
14 Followers
12