Good Things Cum in Threes

Story Info
Captive women finds orgasmic bliss.
2.9k words
3.96
165.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three guys would be cumming (literally) to visit Suzy today. They were a short Jewish fellow, a tall Hillbilly, a stocky Cowboy and a Surprise. Each had his own unique way of fucking her.

Introduction

Suzy had been held captive for over a week now. There were two rules: the first for Suzy and the second for her patrons. She could not say "no" to a customer, and they in turn couldn't get rough. A couple of guys had been quickly escorted out of the room when they started to get physically abusive. They did not return. From that aspect she felt safe. They gave her two reasons not to say "no." When she had sexually satisfied a fixed number of men she would be released. The second reason was even more persuasive. The first time she had said "no" was when she refused to perform oral sex to completion on a John. She was promptly held down while several men forced anal sex on her for almost an hour. The last time she denied her lover his particular sexual pleasure, she was again held down while several female dikes had their way with her.

Toward the end of both experiences, she was able to partially slip into her own fantasy world, the first time it being "the boss" (her sexual fantasy master) and the second was convincing herself it was her boy friend's mouth. She was a fast learner, so there was no third time. After the initial bad start, things got better. At first she mentally tuned her lovers out, sometimes losing herself in her own fantasies. But in the last couple of days, she was getting more into the action. She felt that she had probably satisfied close to her allotted number of men, and, therefore, her tour was nearly over. Getting into it made it go even faster. She was as comfortable as she could be under the circumstances. She had learned she was capable of multiple orgasms several times a day. Because she was an optimist, she always found a bright side. They fed her well, she got plenty of rest, plenty of exercise, plenty of sex, promised a very large sum of money upon completion of her captivity, and she was losing weight! She wondered what today would bring.

The Jew

The Jewish fellow was first. He seemed to be in a hurry. He crawled on top of Suzy, making whimpering kinds of noises. It quickly became obvious to Suzy that he liked her breasts very much, as was the case with most men. He caressed them eagerly while he rubbed his groin against her, working himself up. Soon Suzy felt his penis growing hard against her. From his eagerness and his wimpy little noises, Suzy figured he would cum before he ever got started.

"No such luck," she thought, as he entered her vagina with his hard penis.

He buried his mouth in her neck and began fucking her missionary style. He banged away like a runaway piston, all the while groaning and moaning in his peculiar fashion. She was pleasantly surprised by his style of fucking. She thought that if he would just shut up he'd be a pretty good lover, at least from an energy level standpoint. His whimpering was a distraction, but the hot friction of his piston-like pelvic moves soon began to arouse Suzy. His mouth kissed and sucked on her breasts feverishly. Her cunt and nipples were getting a hell of a workout. It didn't take long before she got into the swing of it. Involuntarily she, too, began lurching against him, caught up in his frantic pace. Soon she burned with desire and quickly approached orgasm.


"Oh … fuck me," she moaned, feeling her body sliding toward a climax.

To Suzy, throbbing in near orgasmic ecstasy, his groans took on a sexy sound. They came together violently, thrashing against each other in double time.

He left quickly after cumming but not before kissing each one of her breasts.

"That was a nice quickie," she thought.

The Hillbilly Before she even caught her breath, the door opened and another "lover" was before her. He was a tall, hillbilly type. Stark naked as they all were, Suzy flushed as she couldn't help but notice how well endowed he was. He ambled over to the bed and touched her nipples with his fingertips. Again she felt awkward because they were still hard from her last encounter. She could tell he was pleased by the way he toyed slowly with her erect nipples. It wasn't long before she realized he was hard. Her breasts had really turned on both guys.

Finally he entered her. She gasped at his size.

"This was going to take some getting used to," she thought.

It didn't hurt, but it was a little uncomfortable. He started a very slow in-out motion. Suzy sighed, thinking that this might not be bad at all. All his motions were exaggeratingly slow. His hands moved slowly over her breasts, his pelvic strokes long, deep and so slow. He groaned, making more manly sounds than her last lover did.

"Another satisfied lover," Suzy thought to herself.

After the frantic pace she had with her last patron, this was pleasantly different. He turned her over and began the same rhythmic, slow motion doggy-style fucking. His strokes were both stimulating and frustrating. She felt like she was about three-quarters of her way to a climax. She wanted the pace to pick up. Each long slow stroke penetrated her deeply. His hands firmly grasped her hard nippled breasts.

Again he switched positions. This time he lay on his back and motioned for her to sit on top of him. This was what she wanted. She liked this position of fucking. And in this situation she could set the pace. She quickly guided his huge penis into her vagina.

"Give it to me, baby," she groaned as she started to thrust quickly against him.

Suzy knew she was within seconds of starting a thunderous climax. But, much to her dismay, he grasped her breasts cruelly, restraining her movements.

"Slow down," he growled.

She gasped, trying to slow her thrusts down, fighting her natural instincts. He held firm until she slowed her pace to a crawl. She complied, moving slowly up and down upon his hard shaft. The frustration was driving her crazy. He was in no hurry. Since she couldn't say "no," she did as he wished. The maddeningly slow pace kept her at about the same arousal level. She would speed up a little, and he would slow her down. He seemed like he wanted to enjoy every single individual stroke. After what seemed like an eternity, he switched positions again, going back to the original missionary style.

Just the switching of positions turned her on, making the frustration even worse. She wanted it over, one way or the other. Her prayer seemed to be answered, because, suddenly, she could feel a change in his strokes. He's going to cum, she thought. His body started to quiver. He hugged her to him as his strokes quickened. Out of his control now, Suzy felt the familiar feel of a man about to shoot his load. She didn't need long. A couple more quick strokes and she would cum along with him. The frustration over, she came with a gush, screaming loudly.

He squeezed her breasts and kissed her just before he left. Suzy kissed him back passionately and gave his large cock a friendly tug. It had been worth the wait.

The Cowboy

Again, before she could come down, another man came to her. She giggled. This was a real character. He was naked, of course, except that he was sporting a large cowboy hat. He walked to the bed quickly.

While running his hands over Suzy's breasts, he said approvingly, "You are a fine looking filly. I'm going to ride you hard and put you up wet," he laughed.

"God," she thought, "what kind of a weirdo is this?"

He bent down and whispered in Suzy's ear, "Do you like taking it in the ass?"

"No," she exclaimed.

"Shit," she thought, knowing she wasn't allowed to deny him his particular perversion. Those were the rules.

"Well then, let's make a deal, honey. You give me a good ride, and I'll lay off your ass."

He looked down at her, still caressing her breasts. She didn't know exactly what he was telling her. Misreading her silence for approval, he crawled on top of her. She spread her legs giving him easy access. He began to fuck her.

"Come on baby," he yelled, riding her like she was a horse. "Knock me off," he laughed.

He waved his hat in the air like she had seen rodeo cowboys do when riding a bucking bronco.

"This guy is crazy," she thought.

He continued on for a few moments and then suddenly he stopped.

"You're not cooperating," he growled in a happy sort of way.

He turned her over on her stomach.

"What the fuck are you talking about," she gasped.

Suddenly she realized what he had meant. She felt his thick cock enter her butt-hole. She groaned with discomfort.

"Now, Honey, I'm going to ride you like this until you knock me off," he said, thrusting hard. "Come on baby," he laughed, penetrating her deeply.

"Fuck," she groaned in misery, pissed off at her situation.

She realized the only way she would get him out of her butt was to do as he wished. She wiggled her fanny around but to no avail. He was holding on and urging her to buck harder. This was not pleasant. She summoned up some extra energy and bucked harder and harder. He loved it. She hated it.

He yelled like he was riding a horse, all the while pumping away. He was having a ball.

After what seemed like an eternity, she was able to knock him off.

"Good girl," he panted. "Let's see how good you are like this!"

He again entered her from the rear but in the right hole. He started humping away, all the while pretending she was a riding bronco. She could tell he was waving his hat. She had to giggle at this weirdo fucking her.

Again he stopped.

"You're a slow learner. I'm going to get a good ride out of you whether it's in your pussy or in your ass".

"Your choice," he growled, sliding quickly back into Suzy's asshole.

He began pumping away.

"Shit," she exclaimed, pissed off at herself for not doing as he wished.

She knew she had screwed up. She bolted frantically to and fro, determined to get him off her.

"I'm certainly getting my exercise," she thought.

She threw him off her more quickly this time.

He laughed and rolled her over. He began to fuck her missionary style. But this time Suzy knew what she had to do. She thrust and heaved, bouncing them both all over the bed. He grasped onto her big breasts and held on. She giggled as she watched him laugh and yell. He was having a great time. Suzy felt herself getting in the swing of it herself. After the slow motion screwing she had just had, she welcomed the wild action. Bizarre, but kind of fun, she admitted to herself. It felt good. She was his bucking bronco. She knocked him off, proud of herself.

"I knew you'd make a fine filly," he laughed, turning her onto her stomach again.

For a moment she thought he was going to go for her ass. But she was wrong. She felt him slide into her vagina. Hooting and hollering, he made his wild brand of love to her. She couldn't help laughing.

"What are you laughing at," he panted, playfully slapping her tight fanny with his hat.

"Ride 'em cowboy," she yelled.

She was enjoying it now. Having been fucked three times in the last half-hour, her inhibitions were all but gone. She was his willing accomplice.

He responded by grasping her bouncing breasts like reigns on a horse, fucking her as deeply as he could. They thrashed around, eliciting passionate moans from each other. He even screwed Suzy's ass. It was brief, all a part of the ride, so it didn't turn her off. Suzy was riding along in heaven, getting closer and closer to going off.

He stopped momentarily, stretching out on his back.

"Your turn," he laughed giving her his hat. He motioned for her to climb on.

It was Suzy's turn to be the cowboy. She mounted his stiff fucking tool eagerly. She rode it like a mast, heaving up and down, moaning loudly. Each of her thrusts felt better and better. Finally she dropped the hat she had been waving, and they both held on for dear life as they convulsed in their mutual orgasm.

He kissed her deeply before he left. She returned the kiss eagerly.

Suzy lay there not knowing what to expect next. Her mind wandered, thinking about all she had been through, from the first quickie to the last rodeo ride. She flushed, realizing how much she had enjoyed it. As she was daydreaming, she was brought a margarita. Hot and sweaty, she gulped it down. She was given another, which she also downed quickly. She giggled as her head swam. They gave her a douche. Perhaps they were getting her ready for her next encounter.

The Trio

She was deep in thought when the door opened. She watched in nervous silence as three men approached her bed. They were all good looking, well-endowed young men. She guessed that they were probably male models. They all sat down on the bed with her. She was instantly aroused, and yet apprehensive.

"What can we do for you," one of them asked in a deep, sexy voice, while all three gently caressed her body.

"What ...are you kidding me?" she blurted out. This could be a dream come true.

"Absolutely not. We are here to satisfy any sexual desire you have. There is little we can't do."

He grinned devilishly. Their hands continued to caress her.

"Just keep up what you are doing for a while," she breathed.

The reality of what they were proposing was sinking in. Their hands were doing such marvelous things to her. She felt a mini-climax coming. She groaned, and they laughed. It felt so sweet and relaxing. She sighed deeply ready for the more erotic stuff.

"What is your wildest fantasy," the young stud asked. "Don't hold back."

"Well," she stammered in embarrassed excitement, "in my fantasy one guy sucks…or gulps my breast, one guy fucks me in my butt, and one guy fucks me like normal. But I really don't like it in my butt, so I don't know exactly…" her voice trailing off.

"We'll take care of it. Just relax and enjoy."

One mouth began on her breast, another went to her vagina, and the last went to her fanny. She breathed deeply, watching as her body was being caressed by expert lips. She guided each young stud from one sensitive spot to another. She squealed feeling one tongue wiggle around inside her cunt, while another tongue ran up and down between her tightening buttocks. She lay back, letting the lips begin to elicit one climax after another.

In her orgasmic haze, she was aware of a change. She realized her fantasy had become a reality. The tongues were replaced by rock hard cocks, while one pair of lips continued sucking on her throbbing breasts. Even the butt fucking felt good. Her fantasy was complete. They kept switching positions, each penis, each stroke and each mouth, slightly different. I feel so good. She lost control.

"Oh God … Oh God …," she began screaming over and over as wave after wave of maxi-climaxes began ravishing her body, each one seeming to be more intense than the last.

She couldn't believe what was happening. She knew she was loud, she knew she was squirming wildly out of control. But she also knew she could care less, and nothing was going to stop her now. She abandoned all inhibitions to the unbelievable sensations she was feeling. Her whole body felt like one big clitoris. She was also aware of large amounts of cum flooding her mouth, something she never liked…until now.

"My God," she breathed when she finally started to come down. "I can't believe what happened to me…the feelings…how unbelievable you guys are."

It took her several minutes to come down completely.

She marveled at what true studs these guys were. They had all come at least three times each. They seemed to be having as good a time as she was. A good hot bath and a bottle of mouthwash would be needed to wash away all the marvelous cum she had taken.

When they left each thanked her with a deep, wet kiss. She was exhausted but managed to return each kiss with one of her own, planted squarely on each of their soft cocks.

Later, thinking back to her experience as a sexual slave, the three young studs had made her final day the most sexually satisfying experience she could have ever imagined. The memories provided her with a constant source of fantasies for masturbating, which she now did most every night.

THE END