Good To Be Home Ch. 2

Story Info
Tale of sexual satisfaction, told by the son.
3.5k words
4.14
101.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no love like a mother's love!"

Although it always seems somewhat of a chore, having to go home from University in the holidays, (they always expect you to spend too much time with them don't they), it's always handy to get you're washing done. In fact it was my carelessness in this area that led to the best fuckin' holidays of my life!

I arrived back home at around 6 in the evening I'd guess, and I'd agreed to meet some of my mates down the pub at 7, so I didn't have much time to hang around chatting to my folks, so I dumped the bag of laundry I'd taken home and went upstairs to get changed to go out. Let me tell you something here and now, I'll confess openly: I really fancy the arse off my mum, and have a pair of her knickers which I like to wear either when masturbating or when fucking, to remind me of her, maybe a bit weird I know, but it takes all sorts doesn't it?

Anyway it was while I was getting undressed that I realised I'd left them back in my flat on campus. I'd inevitably be horny as hell when I got back from the pub and would have to have a wank.

It just wouldn't be the same without mum's soft panties wrapped around my cock, so I decided to sneak into her room and "borrow" another pair.

I crept into her room still just in my t-shirt and boxer shorts and opened the drawer which she kept her undies in (along with a pretty mean looking dildo, but that's beside the point). I pulled a pair out and "tested" them by rubbing them over my cock. They were pretty standard white cotton things, and didn't do much at all, so I put them back and took out another pair another pair similar to the last. Again the dick test gave poor result and they were duly replaced in the drawer. The last pair I had found were fantastic, black lace things with a split crotch, what I would have given to see her wearing those! Surely there must be something a bit special in there somewhere. I pulled the drawer open further and had a good rummage round. Then I found what I had been looking for.

I pulled them out of the drawer for further inspection, these were new. They certainly looked the part, soft white silk, skimpy and delicate. I was getting turned on just looking at them. Time for the final test, I pulled out my dick gave it a little rub. Holy shit! It was instantly rock hard and throbbing like a madman. This beast certainly needed urgent attention, I pushed the drawer closed and returned to my room.

I glanced up at the clock; it was now a quarter to 7. I didn't have time to mess about so I quickly stashed the panties under my bed and rushed to the bathroom to have a quick toss to relieve my raging hardon. Cumming into a tissue felt strange, I hadn't done that since I was about 15, which was the first time I used knickers to "help me". I flushed the evidence down the loo, (the big advantage of this method) and threw on my pants and shoes before grabbing my jacket and rushing out the door, helped on my way by the sarcastic tones on my mother whining on about something.

I left the pub pretty early and was home not long after 10. All the lights were off downstairs so I decided to head up to my room. As I put my hand on the banister a sock fell on the step in front of me, a tie was strewn a further 2 steps up. I thought they must be "doing the business" and tiptoed up the remaining stairs so as not to give my presence in the house away.

My suspicions were confirmed as I reached the penultimate step as I could hear my mother moaning softly in her room. As I said earlier, I have always really fancied my mother and since I was around 12 or 13, I had listened to them fuck, jerking off as imagined her being shagged hard by my lucky father. This was just what I wanted to hear and I rushed into my room, stripped naked and pulled out mum's panties from under the bed.

As I stood there handling the smooth slippery garment, I closed my eyes and listened. I could hear a sort of wet noise and my mum purring sexily.

My cock began to respond and stood semi rigid at my groin. I slipped the knickers over my legs and up my thighs, the cool silky texture brushing my skin made me tingle with pleasure until they were delicately cradling my big heavy balls, my large erection poking from the side. I don't know if it was the new pants, the raging hormones or the alcohol I had consumed that evening (undoubtedly a combination of all three I shouldn't wonder), but something was different about tonight. I wanted more, I needed to see what was making the sounds I had enjoyed for all those years. I carefully tip-toed across the landing to where there room was, bingo! The door was already half open.

I stood out on the landing cock twitching frantically with anticipation, and peered into the bedroom. My cock stood straight upwards instantly! My mother was lying on the bed with her legs dangling over the sides onto to floor. My father was kneeling on the floor between her legs and was greedily feasting on her hairy pussy. His tongue dotted in and around her fleshy cunt lips as he sucked noisily at her fleshy vagina.

From the look on her face mum was having a real wild time, her eyes were closed and her head slumped forward, as she tried to suck on her own big squashy boobs, which she had pushed upwards to meet her protruding tongue. Dad continued to gobble at mum's glistening cunt until she was shaking uncontrollably on the duvet. She was breathing heavily and her skin looked flushed and sweaty. Dad seemed to be spurred on by these characteristics in my mother's disposition and pushed his face deeper into my mother's genitals. Mum let out a sharp cry and grabbed dad's busy head, grinding it further against her groin as she squirmed and writhed under his motion. She was really feeling it now and was actually sobbing as his mouth sucked hard on her clitoris. Then she came really hard "OOHHHHHHHHHHH……….SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!….,"FUCK, YES THAT'S IT MAKE ME FUCKIN' CUM YOU HORNY BASTARD,…….EAT MY FUCKIN' CUNT OUT!!"

This was the absolute best! I had never seen or heard anything like it in my life and the sound of my mother talking so dirty really turned me on. So much so in fact, that placing a hand on my swollen penis revealed that I had actually ejaculated from just watching them!

My attention turned from my now sticky penis back to the bedroom. My father had now got up and was lying flat on the bed stroking his dick to full hardness. Even though it was fully erect it appeared rather small, but then again I am somewhat blessed in the trouser department, even so it is below average size I' d say.

Mum was fully naked, crouching over him, balancing as she hovered above his crotch. She took his cock in her hand and guided it straight up inside her before rocking backward and forward, attempting to feel every inch of his rigid cock meat. I gripped my own rock hard schlong and began to stroke it slowly, in time with mum's rhythm. She was bouncing gleefully on his buried member, which made her heavenly bosoms wobble and shiver and the cellulite in her hips and ass do similar. Dad was holding her hips firmly, guiding her up and down over his fuck-stick. She quickened her rhythm, and I followed, all the while staring lustfully as her plump ass slapped against his hairy thighs. She licked her lips and stared deep into dad's face telling him to fuck her hard, he was responding by calling her a dirty slut and commanding her to ride his fat cock.

This talk seemed to make her really horny and she leaned forward.

He arched his neck up to meet her and kissed loudly and messily, their tongues lapping at each others lips, mum tasting the flavour of her own hot sticky cunt which had been so well attended to previously. After a while the kiss separated and father whispered something to mum, who responded by climbing off his sloppy cock and positioning herself on all fours, as if presenting her ass to him as an offering. In a way that's just what it was, as dad guided his tool back into mum's sticky fuck-tunnel before grabbing her hips and banging away hard and fast, causing his dangling scrotum to slap against her peachy bum with each thrust into her. Father seemed to enjoy this part the most, but something was different about mum.

I could see it in her face, she seemed somewhat disinterested, disappointed even, but continued with vocal encouragement claiming dad was really making her hot.

Although somewhat concerned by this sudden change in my mother's enthusiasm the sheer sight of her naked, let alone being fucked doggie-style was enough to have me on the verge of orgasm. After a while, my mother's attention had started to wander, her eyes darting around the room.

Then suddenly my dick jumped in my hand, her eyes were heading my way. Her tits were bouncing freely as dad was bashing away behind her but still she seemed unmoved by the whole thing.

Then it happened, as I stared deep into her eyes, her gaze fell upon me. Although she probably was unaware of the fact it was me, the gaze directly as she was taken roughly from behind had my cock exploding a shower of spunk up across my stomach, matting my pubes and further wetting the already dampened panties. As my passion was momentarily satisfied, my full attention was with the look of disappointment in my mother's face. As I said earlier I am pretty lucky when it comes to trouser furniture, and being at Uni am never short of horny young girls wanting a good screwing. Nearly every single one, regardless of age or experience wants to be fucked doggie-style, saying it's the best way to make a girl cum good, but it does rely on a good sized penis. That must be it, although she is softly moaning and yelling, the small size of dad's cock isn't doing quite what it should. After all, compared to the intensity in her orgasm from dad eating her pussy, she's virtually asleep.

Still dad seems to be really getting off on it. My cock was also back in active service by now, and I was tossing off easily, lubricated by the cum from the two previous fierce orgasm. Dad must have been ready to unload his own spunk as he had withdrawn from mum who was now lying flat on the bed.

Dad stood next to her with his erection above her heaving chest. With an order to make him shoot, dad's cock was being quickly wanked by mum who was directing the head towards her boobs. Mum begged for his spunk on her big tits and he duly obliged, sending a long gooey stream of white seed splashing across her ample charms. She continued to milk his twitching shaft getting every drop from his bloated helmet onto her spunky titties, before he sat back and watched her rub it in with her hands, after which she licked her fingers clean, like you would after eating fried chicken or something. Seeing mum feasting on hot cum as her tits glistened with more, had me cumming a final time, and although it was my third in a short time, a surprisingly large puddle of cum soaked into the well-soiled under garment.

I was absolutely exhausted after the marathon waking session and returned to my room every bit as stealthily as I had left it where I removed the slimy knickers (I don't recall where I tossed them) and threw them down before wiping my sticky dick on an old t-shirt putting my boxer shorts on and going to bed to recover my energy. I was rudely awoken by a rapid cool breeze across my back and the shrill voice of my mother calling my name. She sounded pretty pissed off about something so I rolled over to see what I had done. Turned out she wanted a hand with the laundry or something (no need to get narky about it mum, just ask!).

The effects of the previous nights alcohol had begun to become evident, and I smelled like a tramp' dog. I thought I'd give mum a hand and hen jump in the shower so I went down in an athletic vest and shorts. I headed down into the basement where mum was stood looking pretty foxy in a thin summer dress, she was bundling me handfuls of washing which I sleepily pushed into the dryer before putting it on to spin.

Just as I switched it on, she turned round and told me she'd forgotten something, which was typical of her. I told her to leave it and put it in with another load and she went a bit weird.

She made some remark about them already being in with one load or something, I wasn't really paying much attention to her at the time and I held out my hand to receive the garment in question. Then I felt something strange being placed into my hand, it was wet, but not like the other washing. It seemed slimy, sort of gooey…and then it dawned on me what it must have been. I was so embarrassed I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me there and then. The only thing I could think of to do was to get out of there as quickly as possible. I turned to run, but was intrigued by my mum shouting after me and turned to see what would happen next.

When I turned and looked at her, she was standing there, with her dress lifted showing me her knickers! She said she'd got them clean for me, which I didn't understand at first, but after a second glance I recognised them as the pair I'd had many a happy hour with at University.

I couldn't believe it, it was so bizarre, I had to hang around to see what would happen next. What did happen next was even stranger. She started to strip and was soon stood in just the black knickers, and what appeared to be a matching bra, which was equally mind blowing. She told me she was pretty angry a first, but then said she would forgive me if I showed her my cock!

To be honest I jumped at the chance to show my gorgeous mum my big fat dick and in a flash my pants were off, and I stepped towards her, with my big dong swinging between my legs. The look of surprise on her face also seemed to be tinged with arousal and this filled me with lustful arrogance.

I knew if I handled this right, I could get her to suck it, or maybe better.

I don't think she had ever seen a cock as big as mine (not many girls have) and she couldn't keep her hands off it. It reacted as it always does when handled, by swelling and stiffening, and because it was my own gorgeous mother touching it; it became harder than ever before and stood rock hard and upright. I could tell she was getting off on it because she started to rub her pussy. Now was the time to strike.

She begged me to stick it inside her and I was only too willing to oblige. But first I wanted "my" panties back. She stripped them off and I took them from her.

Without stopping to think how weird it probably looked but I couldn't care less. I put the lace panties on, and was elated to discover the humid sticky secretion from her cunt, embroidered into the fabric. She was going to get the fucking of a lifetime (and I was gonna have a pretty good time too). Somehow, she had got onto the drier and the vibrations were making her boobs wobble inside her flimsy bra. She looked fucking amazing!

Her legs were spread waiting. I thought about my opening gambit, for a while, shall I lick her cunt or maybe insert a couple of fingers first, like I usually would with one of my Uni sluts. Then I thought how dad seemed to do O.K. in that area and decided to give her what she really craved. I strode over towards her, stared into her sexy green eyes and slid my big fat hard cock right up inside her pussy until her experienced cunt had taken my entire length. I paused for a moment to savour the unique environment of my mothers sticky hot twat, before sliding it almost all the way out again.

As I withdrew it I stared down and admired how it glistened with the juices from inside mum's moistened cunt, which gave me all the lubricant I needed to forcefully ram it straight back inside her. This must have been too much for her as she seemed to cum almost instantly, which just made me even more desperate to fuck her brains out and as her cunt gripped my cock tight, I forced it in and out as hard as I could, watching every expression on her face as she climaxed over and over again. She was at the peak of her arousal, and it was now time to give her what had been missing from her life.

She looked puzzled as to why I had stopped. I recalled how she presented her cute ass to dad the previous night and bent her over the drier in a similar fashion. She must now have known what was coming next, but not wanting to give her the chance to "go off the boil" I was quickly feeding my massive length of cock-meat back up her slick pussy.

As I fucked her roughly, I told her how I knew she wanted it from behind, and how my cock was so much bigger than my father's so I could give her the good hard fucking she so badly needed. She became like a wild animal and started calling me all sorts of dirty names as she begged for it harder and deeper, even though she had already cum a good half dozen times. All this unbelievable fantasy fucking had got me more than ready to blow my wad, and a little slap on mum's ass signalled my imminent climax.

The dirty bitch even asked me where I wanted to cum, and although the obvious answer for me was right up her dirty pussy, I knew this was not practical, so I settled for my second preference. I told her I wanted it like dad, and soon had her flat on her back with her fucking amazing tits pulled out from her lacy bra. Clambered on top of her, straddling her perfect mature body.

With the briefest of gestures towards my raging erection, her hands were sliding up and down its length.

The thought of my jism spraying her fantastic bust soon had me on the verge of cumming, and I shouted for my fucking horny mother to wank me all over her massive tits, which seemed to momentarily distract her, and with a little thrust of my hips my first shot of cum was airborne, and heading for her fat breasts.

It landed in a little pool, which then trickled along her juicy melon before settling in the groove between the plentiful mounds of pale soft flesh. She milked me for several minutes making sure she had every drop of cum on her, and I grabbed at the shivering jellies and slapped them together, watching my blobby white cum ooze from the cleft.

She then began to rub the cream into her skin staring sexily at me the whole time before eating the cum off her hands. When she had finished her feast, she lay back and caught her breath.

Satisfied I had given her the greatest fucking she would ever get (unless we ever did it again of course), I looked down at her panting and sweaty, and thought of the perfect ending to put a smile on her face. I removed the lace panties which had been my ticket to this wondrous shagging, and threw them down on her, telling her to clean them for me, ready for many more gallons of my spunk over the next term at Uni.