Good Vibrations

Story Info
You keep your nerve to satisfy your woman.
2.2k words
3.75
24.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All night and this morning I thought about how it should be when we would next get together.....

I'd start by teaching you how to finger fuck me like a pro...just how I like it - slowly, thoroughly and very deeply...pushing one finger in my already wet pussy, then another and another. You instinctively ignore my silently begging eyes and not so subtle pushes onto your slick fingers. Slowly pushing your fingers in and out of my hole, really making my pussy work before bringing my juices up to my clit and gently working them over the nub until I'm gently panting...crying out for you to satisfy me further with your already hard tool.

I decide I'm good and wet, and over round to sit on your face and ride your tongue so you can taste me. I flip around so you can still lick my pussy, but now I can suck you off too. Licking your tight balls and working my tongue up and down your shaft I finally suck you into my hot mouth and work your cock as deep into my throat as possible. I enjoy sucking you off from this lofty height...I can train my mouth and throat for the lenght of your shaft slowly fucking my own throat - pushing myself to take you into my oral depths a little deeper and for longer each time, covering more of your dick with the the slick juices from my mouth with each decent. I can see your balls working up and down in your skin begging for a release...so I tease you, pulling back and merely licking and blowing on the tip of your rod, sucking only the plum into my mouth, then rapidly plunging down your shaft to bury your cock into my now open throat hole. I my nose is up against your skin, I can smell you and its addictive...Your hips grind down into the bed then sporadically buck upwards in a vain attempt to fuck my mouth...instead I sit up and really press my pussy into your face so your nose is virtually impaled on my pretty butthole. I reach forward to give your thighs a few nasty pinches and that brings you into line, realizing that you'll only have the air to wank you off should you carry on like that...I can tall you've settled down concentrating on making me really happy and filling my pussy with your tongue.

Once your constant and spirited licking had made me come I get off your wet face and get to my knees between your legs so i can finish you off...sucking on your cock, licking your balls and sliding my tongue into your sweet arsehole. I lube up a finger and slide my wet digit it into your hot tight hole telling you how good it looks and what a dirty perverted fucker you are for loving every minute of it. After calling all the degrading names I can think of...I stop only to carry on working your cock with my mouth until you simply can't take the gentle milking motions anymore. You pull back so you can look directly into my eyes and see your cock-head being cradled on the tip of my tongue...I wink at you, your head falls back, I hear you groan deeply and unceremoniously explode your thick salty load all over my tongue. I selfishly savor, then swallow your cum but crawl up your long frame, straddle your exhausted body and kiss you deeply so we can taste each other, then settle down on you so you can stroke my body and I can relax my aching jaw!

******************************************

Once we've recovered, showered together and toweled each other down you demand we get straight back to bed. I give you such a stinging sobering slap to the face I can see your eyes water and calmly inform you I give the orders today. You look at the ground and meekly ask if there's anything that you can do for me. I instruct you to moisturize my entire body and walk through to the bedroom ahead of you, laying out on your bed so I can fully relax. You labour over my strong thighs, back, shoulders, arse and arms...I'm almost drifting to sleep when I hear you very quietly ask if I'd like to turn over, I do and you quickly return your attentions to the more female aspects of my body. Closing my eyes and I think about all the nasty things I've got planned for you.

My body becomes hotter as you pay special attention to the tops of my thighs and my breasts, I feel you hesitate over my nipples and instinctively know you are desperate to pinch them, or slip a curious digit into my quim to see if I'm as excited as you obviously are. I can feel you quivering and take a surreptitious glance at your crotch to see your member painfully erect and slapping against your stomach as you work your way down my shoulders and arms. I look into your eyes and see you begging for the permission to take this erotic act of adoration to the next level. You tongue snakes out of your mouth and licks your parched lips...and I know you are recalling the taste of my pussy. But you can see the unyielding, haughty expression on my face and i see the moment when you resign your hopes to my demands. I'm enjoying being the rubbed down and you know you're not finished till i say you are.

After 10 more minutes I'm satisfied and allow you to stop. By the time I look up - feeling comfortable and refreshed - your cock is leaking pre-cum down its shaft in steady rivulets. I look at it...so tempted to put my lips to its purple head and slide the slick dome against my full lips for a taste...my mouth waters but I steel my desires for both our sakes. Instead I sit up slip on my underwear and one of your shirt and stiffly instruct you to put your clothes and shoes on...Your sweet face looks so confused and horrified - believing of course that I'm finishing our session when you're at your most explosive...and perhaps even plan to send you out of your own home...But with a sulky glance and a sexy pout you struggle into your clothes, taking extra care when attempting to shove your still raging member into very tight jeans. I call you over, look up into your eyes and rub my face against your straining groin...enjoying the heat I can feel even through the cloth and thinking about the moist slickness inevitably coating your boxers.

I pull you down to eye level and whisper softly into your ear "you've been such a good boi baby...I'm proud of you. But I'm very thirsty and want you to get me a drink before I let you fuck my sweet...tight...hole...and yes...it's wet lover". I know you now have a smile on your face and as I turn your face to mine, and kiss your lips hungrily I have to once again reminding myself, desperately - not to pull you down over me a dry hump your strapped up package until you cum in your trousers.

I instruct you to get me my favorite bottle of Cava and some strawberries...and with every ounce of seriousness I can muster, inform you that if you return home without that hard on for me you will receive the spanking of your life. However, if it can be maintained, (despite your shame being reflected in the faces of the public you'll doubtlessly encounter!), I'll allow you to spank me! I can see your relief at knowing that play time isn't over, but again you are clearly concerned and worried by my request.

Feeling very pleased with myself i take my cigarettes, walk to the lounge and plonk myself on your sofa, I switch on the TV and place my feet up on the coffee table. As you go to leave I take one more glance at your humbled face, smile and light my cigarette...very satisfied - knowing you'd rather I didn't smoke in your house!

*********************

You've been home for 10 minutes, fixed us both drinks and proudly unleashed your still heavily erect cock. I can sense how happy the look of disbelief on my face makes you....You sit down and I ask you to tell me how you kept it in that state for nearly 30 minutes of running errands. "First, while walking I thought about how much I wanted to spank you...and that was enough, then after a while my mind wandered and I realized I was thinking about the match tomorrow...I knew how angry you'd about my being distracted by the rugby...and, that this would only make you spank me all the harder," you give me a naughty smile and said "actually that made me rock hard again! When I got to the shop I walked along the aisles looking for your bottle and took the opportunity to rub my cock in my trousers. I was feeling great!...then I looked up and saw the counter girl looking at me in the mirror above the meat in the back of the shop...The shame of having to then go back and pay for the bottle was humiliating...and to top it all off caused my erection to shrink!"

I ask how you solved the problem having clearly returned to me hard. You explain that as you were leaving the shop you saw a bus which runs past your house jumped on it, you went right to the back of the bus and sat by the engine...the warm seat with its intense vibration at every stop on the way home was enough to return the blood flow to your semi hard member!

I was impressed...you are such a clever boi...I tell you so and lead you back to the bed room. I tell you for the next 10 minutes you're in charge and can treat and speak to me however you wish with no fear of reprisals. You smile and pull me in to kiss you - for once I'm pliant and receive your kisses tenderly, just as the passion builds between us, you slide your hand into my hair roughly and pull my head away. Walking me over to the bed you push my face into the mattress so my legs are straight and my knickered arse is 100% in the air and accessible, I turn my head to the side - you can see the look of pure shock on my face and you give me a sinister smile. Shock...turns to worry.

You come to my left side, grab my right arm and twist it into the small of my back...reaching further down you glide your hand over my arse, feeling the expanse of my cheeks and dipping your finger into my pussy - which is and has been dripping since my you left the house. Abruptly you then begin smacking my arse with practiced ease. Each powerful stoke has me crying out, wiggling and writhing but I maintain my position as my arm is almost painfully trapped by your other hand.

After 20 intense smacks punctuated by soft stokes you stop, get down on your knees and gently lap at my arsehole. I'm mewing with pleasure when I feel you your palms heavily reconnect with my arsecheek once again first the left then the right, you never take your face away from my arse and I soon succumb to an avalanche of sensations. My cunt spews cream down my thighs and you gently lay me down on your bed and lick me clean.

Once you've finish, I inform you your time is over and hope you enjoyed yourself. Now you look very satisfied with yourself and comment the humiliation was totally worth while. I pull you onto the bed and straddle you removing the last of our clothing and underwear. When we are naked I lie on you pressing my tits into your chest and rubbing my clit over your hard shaft as we kiss. I slowly push your cock into my very tight but extremely wet hole. Your size stretches me but I love the fullness...the pressure in my abdomen feels totally complete, I work down slowly one inch at a time and realize my sensitive pussy will forever be cuming for your prick.

That's when I look down and see a look of pure bliss on your face and know that the pussy trap - set for centuries by women just like me - has shut once again...and you're in deep! I begin to ride you until you are crying out, begging me to fuck you harder so you can cum. At this point I know we are both getting close...I pull up and turn over, poke my arse in your direction and tell you to take the reigns on your first fuck of my pussy.

You slowly enter me from behind...getting deeper and deeper with every thrust, pounding my pussy harder and harder. You lean forward grab my tits and pinch my nipples, then hold me tightly. Your fucking slows down, you kiss me deeply...really feeling the whole length of your cock sliding in and out of my tight hole, I reach down to rub my clit and your balls, giving myself one last flick, I cum...drenching your cock and clamping down on your rock hard tool with my spasming pussy muscles. This pushes you over the edge and with one last hard thrust you pull out and shot your cum over my arse.