Good Vibrations

Story Info
Remote control vibrator provides some interesting dinner conversation.
1.8k words
4.35
47k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
145 Followers

When we were in our mid-fifties, my wife, Kathy and I were always looking for ways to spice up our sex life. One night we were watching a late night TV show called "Real Sex" and they had a segment featuring a remote controlled vibrator that piqued my wife's interest.

The woman in the segment described how she used it to have orgasms in public and how getting off while everyone around you has no idea what you are doing was a major rush. The woman described how her partner using the remote at unexpected times, heightened her pleasure since she never knew where or when it was going to happen.

Kathy searched the internet and found one that looked like the one depicted on the show and ordered it. The unit was supposed to provide the silver bullet remote unit with some feedback so you could tell what it was doing.

The thought of using the vibrator in public was really on her mind; the package could not have arrived soon enough. Once the vibrator arrived, she promptly put it all together, and we gave it a test.

Oh, by the way, it had five different modes, each with a different vibration pattern. The only problem was the remote did not give any feedback, so you had to keep track of the clicks.

After experimenting so much, the battery died. Of course it was not a common drug store battery, so we had to mail order extra replacements. After putting in new a battery, we were ready for operation.

We planned to go out to dinner with our widowed friend Art, so I suggested that this would be a good public test run. Kathy was hesitant, but agreed, but said, "You have to stop it if we are discovered."

She didn't want to cause a scene in front of Art but on the other hand, she was excited about the prospect of having a public orgasm. She expected to act naturally with Art and not let on that she was having an orgasm. This was going to be a hard trick, having an orgasm while sitting next to Art without letting him know what was happening, but that was part of her fantasy.

I had to admit that the prospect of remotely controlling her orgasm in public was quite a turn on, probably more so with Art being with us. I was wondering how she was going to keep herself under control while her pussy vibrated, I looked forward to an interesting evening.

Kathy selected her new teal sleeveless knot front dress; the top design shows ample cleavage of her braless breasts and the short skirt displays her tanned legs. She put on her crotch less panties and carefully inserted the vibrator and was ready for the evening's action.

We picked up Art at his house and left for the restaurant with Art in the back seat and Kathy in the front. On the drive to the restaurant, Kathy was exchanging pleasantries with Art then I gave the remote a few test tries to check the operation, Kathy gave me the "look" and I had to stop the vibrator.

We opted to set in a dimly lit back booth. Art and Kathy are on one side and I am on the other so I can watch Kathy's expressions. Art being a former football player, dwarf's Kathy's petite five foot frame as she sat beside him. You almost can't see her from the side as Art's giant body hid her from view.

We were having a few pre dinner drinks and some interesting conversation when I put my hand in my pocket and gave the remote a test. Kathy eyes get wider and I can see she was under the influence of some good vibrations. I had to look at Kathy facial expressions to see when it stopped. So its five clicks to get it to stop, when it stops, I got a nod from Kathy.

After we finished the main course and a few more drinks I tested the remote again, I have lost count of where I am in the pattern, Kathy is not saying anything but has a pleasured look on her face, so it must be still working.

I pulled out the remote to check it and Art asked what I am clicking away. I must have clicked the remote enough times to complete the cycle, because Kathy sighed "Whew."

Art had a puzzled look as I started to explain the remote control vibrator story to him, Kathy motions to me to give her the remote. I feel like the little kid whose mom took his toy away. She placed it on the table beside her plate, so now the silver bullet is now prominently on display.

Art surprised me as he took the remote as if he was going to inspect it, then started clicking away, "I have to try this."

Kathy shocked by the sudden start of one of the vibration patterns said, "Oh yea." then Art clicked again.

Feeling nothing from the remote, he was perplexed and said, "It doesn't seem to be doing anything."

Kathy initially was concerned about the buzzing sound coming from her pussy, but the restaurant background noise provides the perfect camouflage for the vibrations. Neither Art nor I could hear any hint of noise.

Art not hearing any buzzing or feeling any feedback in the remote asked Kathy, "Is it working."

She smiles and said, "It sure is," but Art was not satisfied with her answer.

He asked again, "Is it working ... How I can tell? ... I don't hear anything, you sure it's working?"

Kathy took Arts hand, put it in her crotch, and said, "Can you feel that?"

Art said, "No, I can't feel anything."

He clicked the remote again putting the vibrator in a pulsing mode, Kathy started squirming as her pleasure mounted.

She moved Art's hand under her skirt to her panty-covered pussy and said, "Feel it now?"

Art said, "Yes, barely." and clicked the remote again.

This was the final cycle and the vibrator quit. Art said, "Did it stop?"

"Yes, it finished the fifth cycle," Sounding as if she was referring to a washing machine.

Art placed the remote back in front of Kathy.

Now the waiter comes and asks if we want desert, at first we all declined, but then Kathy asked Art if he would share a piece of cheesecake with her. Art agreed to the cheesecake and I decided to have a coffee.

After the desert came, Art asked Kathy, "Are you enjoying the vibrator?"

"Yes," then she goes on to explain that this is the first outside the house public test and it seems to be working as advertised.

"It's knowing I am having an orgasm sort of in public, that's the turn on for me," adding "it helps that you are here with me."

Art said he wished they had one of these years ago for him and his wife to try.

With that, Art picked up the remote control and clicks it, then he put his hand back on Kathy's pussy, which is now completely wet. She didn't object to Art's hand, maybe it was the effect of the alcohol or the sexual tension building in her.

He declared to Kathy, "I can feel it," As if that would make his hand being there all right.

I didn't know if he was referring to her pussy or the vibrations. He said, "Five cycles, so this must be number 1" Kathy nods yes.

He left it there for about a minute and said, "Let's try number 2" and clicked the remote again. Kathy nodded yes.

Then Art said he can't really feel anything anymore and inserted his finger partway into Kathy's wet pussy. She almost looked like she was going to object, but Art said, "Now I can feel it."

Kathy's face was starting to sweat and she was holding back sounds of pleasure, trying to look like nothing was happening. After about a minute of this, Kathy was really starting to squirm in her seat, each time moving Art's finger in her pussy.

Art said, "Let's go for number 3"

Kathy can't answer, as Art did one more click on the remote. Kathy looked like she was ready to orgasm at any moment; she kept squirming in her seat and started a rhythmic rocking movement, which was really forcing Arts finger in and out of her pussy.

I was really enjoying the facial expression of the both of them, Kathy was looking like she was ready to pop any moment and Art looked as if he was having the time of his life.

While this was going on, the waiter came over to leave the cheesecake, coffee and our bill. Kathy and Art were too absorbed in their pleasure to notice and I was focused on watching their expressions. The waiter just smiled and walked away. He whispered and motioned to a few of his fellow waiters and they were looking over and chuckling.

Art clicked for number 4, figuring this was going to end it for Kathy, she was taking it like a trooper and was riding Arts finger. Art slides his finger out and started playing with her clit, she let out a loud "wow" that I was sure everyone in the restaurant heard. Several people were starting to stare at us to see what was going on.

Between click number 5 and the clit rubbing Kathy finally orgasmed, with a loud sigh of relief. Art finished the last click, saying," Isn't technology great."

I was waiting for a round of applause from the other patrons or at least the wait staff at Kathy's performance.

Kathy said, "Art, this was the best yet, knowing that you are all focused on me having an orgasm was mind blowing."

They finished sharing their cheesecake and we all decided it's time to leave. I put the appropriate amount of cash, including a generous tip on the bill and motioned to the waiter, when came over he asked Kathy with a wink, "Was everything to your pleasure."

She just grinned at the waiter and said, "Yes, it certainly was."

Once the waiter left, Art told Kathy that this whole adventure really got to him, takes her hand, and put it on his crotch, so she can feel that he has a hard-on.

She said, "I'm not going to do anything here since everyone now is focused on us."

Once we got to the car, Kathy got into the back seat with Art and said, "Now let's work on your problem."

She asked Art if he enjoyed playing with her pussy, Art licks his finger and said, "Yes, and I liked watching you get off in the restaurant. We're going to do that again some time, I know just the place."

Kathy was rubbing Arts cock through his pants and finally she told Art to take it out so she can finish him off. All I heard was Art panting and what sounds like she is jacking Art off. Art let out a moan and slumps back into the seat satisfied.

We dropped Art off for the evening and as we started driving back home, I started humming the "Beach Boys" song, "I'm picking' up good vibrations".

hannsg
hannsg
145 Followers