Good Vibrations

Story Info
There's a first time for everything - including vibrators.
1.9k words
4.07
29.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've never used a vibrator?"

You shook your head, looking at him where he sat next to you on the sofa.

"Why not?" he asked, cocking his head.

"I don't know, it feels a bit embarrassing to go into a sexshop and just buy it...," you said, flushing slightly.

He gave you a smile as he pulled you close. "You realize you can buy stuff online, right? You never even have to set a foot in a sexshop."

You shrugged, but did not say anymore, just leaning towards him and breathing him in.

Barely a week later, you got a delivery. Curious, you set the package down on the kitchen table as you put away your things and changed.

When you were done, you came back to the table, and read what it stood on the package. It was sent from an unknown company, and you got a bit nervous, but began to slowly peel the tape away.

Annoyed at how slow it went, you instead fetched a knife and cut through the tape. Placing the knife on the table next to you, you took a deep breath, before lifting the edges and revealing the insides.

Which was bubble wrap. A lot of bubble wrap.

Annoyance slightly rising again, you dug the top layer out, and was met by something you did not quite recognize...

Until you took another look at it.

In the package, there was a number of boxes and plastic-protected items. Slowly, you picked them out, one at the time, placing them on the table next to the package. Then you took a deep breath, and fetched your phone.

Taking a picture of the items, you sent it to him.

'Do you have anything to do with this?' you wrote, before pressing send.

Whilst you waited for an answer, you began to examine the objects.

The most apparent object was enclosed in plastic, and you knew it would be a bitch to get out, and probably hurt you in the process. It was a purple staff, bent at the top with a small egg-looking part attached to it. Even without the colorful text spelling it out on the front of the package, you knew what this was a g-spot vibrator.

You turned the package over in the hand, before putting it back down, and picking up the next item.

This was a box, with a picture of the item on it, but this was even easier to identify. There was two parts to this; one longer that had a slight penis-shape to it and was filled with rows of pearls, and a shorter, with two "ears" sticking out of it. It was, of course, a rabbit vibrator.

Frowning slightly at that one, you quickly put it down again.

The next box was containing something a bit more simpler, and in a way, something a bit less... strange. It was a basic vibrator, long and thin, and tapered at one edge, with an adjustable dial at the bottom.

And then, there was a fourth box. The last box, but this was not a vibrator. That much you knew.

Putting down the vibrator, you picked up this box to examine it. The top and sides were black, with fancy gold writing in French, and you were able to open the lid. Inlaid in the black paper, was a small plastic window, and you were able to see what looked like a pair of bracelets laying inside.

Closing the lid, you turned the box over, and there was a picture of the jewelry, and a list of contents in different languages.

You had been right; it was a pair of bracelets. And there was a chain, supposed to be fastened between the bracelets, like a sort of handcuffs.

A buzz distracted you, and you picked up your phone.

'Oh, my presents have arrived? What do you think? Have you tried any of them out yet?' he wrote, and you rolled your eyes.

'No, I just opened it, and I just finished looking at them,' you texted back.

'Okay. Well, let me know if you like any of them,' he answered, and you once more rolled your eyes, not even bothering to answer.

But you could not really deny that you kind of wanted to try one of them. There was something exciting about them, like a dirty little secret...

Glancing at the phone, you put everything back into the package, except for the straight vibrator. With it, and your phone, in hands, you hurried into your bedroom, and, for some reason, closed the door.

Making sure the blinds were pulled down, you crawled into bed, and began to open the package. When you were done, you read the note following the vibrator, as you felt yourself grow wet.

Then you groaned in frustration.

Of course, you had forgotten about the batteries. You were not even sure you had the right batteries. Jumping out of bed, you sprinted out of your bedroom and towards the cabinet holding your batteries.

Rummaging through its contents, you gave a squeal as you found the right batteries. Taking two, you went back to the bedroom, once more closing the door, and jumped into the bed.

Quickly putting the batteries in, making sure they were right, you put the cap back on, and turned it. Immediately, it came to life in your hand, and you were surprised by how much it was vibrating.

And slightly scared of applying it to your genitals.

Turning it off again, you laid down beneath the covers, before shuffling your pants and panties off. Taking a deep breath, you put the tip of the vibrator against your clit, and slowly turned it on.

Then you immediately turned it off again.

The sensation of the vibrator against the clit felt like the cold hotness you felt when you touched sand on a hot summer's day. It was quite uncomfortable, and you frowned.

How did you do this properly?

You jumped when your phone began to vibrate next to you, and, hurriedly and embarrassed, you answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" you breathed into the phone.

"Hi. Are you playing with your new toys? You're sounding quite breathless," he said, and you could hear the smirk in his voice.

Flushing, you swallowed. "No, I was not, I simply hurried over to the phone, therefore. Why are you calling?"

"No need to sound so hostile, the gifts were meant to be played with. I called because I remembered I forgot to tell you something. The vibrations can get quite intense or even uncomfortable if you use them directly on your clitoris, so they say the best place to start experimenting is slightly above the clit, so that the hood helps dampen the vibrations," he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh," you said, thinking about it. It seemed quite logical, considering how sensitive the clit was.

"So you were playing with it, you just didn't know how to do it properly!" he exclaimed, sounding immensely pleased with himself. "Ah, I wish I could see it... Just the thought of it gets me rock hard..."

"No, I'm not, thank you for the information, but goodbye!" you hissed, before clicking him.

Fury running through your veins, you put your phone on silence, before putting it face down on the bedside table.

But, there was something else inside, too...

Not only the want to experiment and explore the new toys, but the mental image he put in your mind.

Once more laying down, you picked up the vibrator again, and put it just above your clit. Even slower than before, you turned the vibrations up, and this time it felt much better.

And the image of him watching you, eyes hooded, biting his lip slightly as he wrapped a hand around himself, teasing and stimulating by stroking, his breathing speeding up to match yours...

Without thinking about it, you lifted your feet off of the bed as you turned the vibrations up, pressing the tip of the staff down more towards your clit, moaning.

A pressure had begun to build inside of you, and it was different from the usual pressure. More like the way your muscles contracted when you were using your fingers, than the way they contracted when you had sex.

Gasping, you felt a shiver go through your body, your eyes still closed as you kept to the fantasy. From the way he was panting quietly, his hips slightly off of the chair, and the way a flush began to creep up his face, you knew he was close.

But you were closer.

Arching your back, you held your breath as the intensity kept building within in you, and with a small cry, it all released, your muscles clenching as you wriggled beneath the cover, your legs shaking.

You slipped with the vibrator, but as you quickly put it back against your clit, you jolted. It was way, way, too intense for you right now.

Turning it off, you let it fall to the mattress, panting.

You were not feeling completely satisfied... Not the way you felt after rubbing yourself, but close. Another orgasm might help, but you felt too exhausted to try it again.

Though, your hand and arm did not hurt like they did when you used your fingers. That was nice.

Lazily, you stretched over and picked up your phone. Unlocking it, you saw that you had a few texts.

'The image of you writhing from the vibrator is slowly driving me insane, I do believe.'

'No matter how much I try, I can't get the image out of my head. I don't know if I'll make it home.'

'I want to see you pleasure yourself as I pleasure myself, and I want to see it right now.'

Looking at the clock, you realized that it had been over half an hour since you got home, and around twenty minutes since he called you. Apparently, time slipped by just as fast with a vibrator as it did with fingers.

You pressed his number, and held the phone up to your ear. Barely three seconds later, he answered.

"Hello?" he breathed, and you giggled.

"Why are you sounding so out of breath? Are you playing with yourself?" you asked, a late shiver going through your body, making you give another clench.

"No, I just finished. Hell of a timing you have," he answered, giving a deep sigh. "From the content tone of your voice, I'm guessing you also finished playing? So, how was it? Good?"

You smiled as you looked over at the little machine.

"I think I can get used to it... Though I'm still feeling a bit... unsatisfied."

You heard him chuckle, and it sent spikes of pleasure through your sensitive body.

"Well, you know where I live. I think I might be able to help you. Oh, and bring the vibrator. I have some fantasies I want to get straight."

*****

A/N: I know I've not uploaded anything in a long time, I've written in other communities, but came back to see how things were going over here. Whilst I did, I realized that I had a few (okay, a lot) stories that were mostly done, just needed an edit. And I figured, why not post them? They're unedited, but they're something. I might write some new material in the future, these are from August 2016, and I've improved massively since then.