Good Vibrations Ch. 02

Story Info
Family gets some toys to play with.
8.6k words
4.58
59.3k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,853 Followers

Hello - I'm back so just in case you didn't read my introductory story I'd better tell you a bit about myself.

I'm Chris - I'm six foot three; 180 pounds; blond; blue eyed; fit and healthy and in really good shape. Nice powerful shoulders; trim waist; good biceps; six pack abdomen... need to work on my legs though but otherwise definitely in good shape.

I've just landed a job after over a year of searching and I thought I'd be in trouble at home... because my parents are fine upstanding people - and the job is at the local Sex Shop, of all places.

A place called "Good Vibrations" - suppose it's catchy and at least it's not blatant "in your face" sex, is it.

But my worries about telling my family were completely unfounded as I described in my first story - if anything it seemed that it was the best news they'd heard in ages!

So if you want any more background, make sure you start at the beginning, 'cos right now I'm going to tell you all about how things moved on...

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Anyway... we'd just finished dinner when the conversation turned sexy and things soon came to a head.

"In the absence of a decent vibrator," said Sharon as she squeezed my rapidly hardening penis under the table, "you're going to help stop Mum and me from becoming frustrated and perhaps you can help Dad with his prostate."

Who was I to argue - although I was a little concerned about what lay ahead especially after Dad had said... "... we'd like to continue with your education if we may."

At lest my penis had no qualms about what he'd be called on to do - he was all up and ready!

Clearing up after dinner didn't take all that long with four of us all helping and soon I was being dragged down the hall towards the bedrooms by Mum with Sharon and Dad arm in arm not far behind us.

"You are feeling fit enough?" asked Mum as she opened their bedroom door.

Although I obviously understood that we were in for an orgy of some kind, I didn't know what Mum had planned. I mean, until yesterday, even talking about sex had generally been avoided in the family but now here we were... and oh my God - Mum's getting undressed already!

"Fit for what exactly?" I asked, somewhat naively.

Mum didn't answer my question - she was too busy throwing her blouse and bra on the chair and then bending over to remove her skirt... and her knickers too. Moments later she turned and faced me - totally naked and looking radiantly lovely.

"Come on darling - what are you waiting for?" she said, "Let me help."

So saying she pulled me closer to her and expertly stripped me of my t-shirt, shorts, shoes and socks.

I felt a right idiot, because here Mum and I stood, both stark naked while Sharon and Dad stood and looked at us, while both fully dressed. I wanted to cover myself somehow, but Mum wasn't about to let me!

Instead she sank to her knees before me, her big pointy tits sliding down my chest as she did so, until her mouth found my abdomen, then my pubes and then my erection!

Oh yeah - I may have been feeling shy but he wasn't and neither was Mum!

"Would you like me to suck you?" she asked with a glint in her eyes, "Suck you 'til you cum?"

"Oh what...?!" I exclaimed, panicking over the thought of having a public orgasm.

"Get on with it son," said Dad, "Unload a bit, then you'll last longer for the next round!"

I looked over at Dad and Sharon with concern in my eyes but instead my eyes jerked wide open - Sharon had her hand at Dad's trousers and was just in the process of pulling his zip down!

"Come on darling, concentrate," said Mum as her mouth slid over my already straining cock.

"Ahhhhh!" I groaned, sucking in a big breath as Mum's obviously talented mouth set to work on me, "Oh yessss Mum, that's nice!"

"I'll give you nice," said Mum removing my cock from her mouth for a moment, "Nice indeed!"

And with that she pulled me back into her mouth, sinking her lips right down until she'd engulfed my entire length, all ten inches. The constriction of her throat squeezed my cock, sending excited messages up and down my spine, tingles even running down to my toes.

"Wow Mum, that's all of me!" I exclaimed in astonishment, my squeezed penis throbbing with excitement.

"Mmmmmmm," moaned Mum, her eyes rolling upwards, "Mmmmmmmm!"

Briefly she pulled my cock from her mouth again.

"Let's get this one out of the way," she said, sounding remarkably businesslike, "Quickie - then you'll last longer like your Dad says."

So saying she once again engulfed me - not entirely this time but far enough to hold my knob at the back of her mouth while her lips and tongue could work on my shaft. It was a wonderful feeling that was sending ever more excited feelings to parts that didn't usually even get turned on. My fingers tingled so much that I just had to rest my hands on Mum's head and massage her scalp as she sucked me.

Beside us, Dad, his cock jutting from his fly was now stripping Sharon who was holding her arms outstretched to help him and soon she was down to her bra and knickers - not that they hid much. Her bra, I could see, was a lacy creation with more holes than fabric I reckoned. Her nipples, small as they may have been, were visible surrounded by the pretty brown rings of her aureoles - an enchanting sight that stiffened my cock as Mum worked on me.

And looking down, the same almost see-through material was used on her knickers displaying to me her small tuft of pubes, her delightful slit and her eager clit. I almost wanted to push Dad out of the way so I could take over... but Mum was working hard on me and things were getting interesting down there!

But my eyes were once again drawn to Sharon who deftly stripped off her bra and who shook her tits; then rubbed her hands over them quickly.

"Ohhh, that's better!" she said, "Freedom!"

And then things ramped up sexually as Dad slid her knickers down and off her legs - and finally Sharon sent me over the top by lifting one leg up onto the bed.

There, right beside my busy Mum and me was her pretty pussy, her lips already slightly parted - and I just blew off!

"Aaaaaaahhhh Mum," I cried, as I felt a gusher blast up my penis, "Can't stop - can't...! Ahhhhh cummmming!"

One of Mum's hands came up and grasped my shaft, rubbing me hard as I came.

"Mmmmmmm!" Mum groaned once more, "Uuuuuhh!"

More sperm was still filling her mouth; I could feel every pulse of cum rising and erupting until finally it was over.

"Oh God Mum - that was good!" I groaned, "I feel drained!"

Mum pulled my cock from her mouth and looked at the tip. A final small bubble of spunk appeared which she deftly swiped off with her tongue - sending a last quiver of excitement up my body.

"Mmmm - tasty," she said, "Didn't really taste the first spurt; you were right down my throat but then you filled my mouth perfectly!"

She stood up, naked beside me and pulled me to her. She kissed me and I returned the kiss, our mouths soon melding together to exchange the flavour of my ejaculation.

"Thank you Darling," she said eventually, "Great starter - now, what's next, what should we do now?"

What was next was a complete surprise and departure from any script - the door bell rang!

"Oh fuck," said Dad with feeling and as I looked at him I realised why he felt that way. Sharon had stripped him; his erection was standing proud and Sharon was kneeling in front of him about to pay homage to his penis.

"Go and see who it is, love," said Mum to me - at least my cock wasn't standing to attention right now!

Moments later I'd pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and I padded to the front door.

And there was James - my soon-to-be new boss, complete with a cardboard box!

"Oh hi Mr... hi James," I stumbled.

"Hi Chris! Nice to see you," he said cheerfully, "Won't come in though. Sorry if I interrupted anything."

"No - no - just had dinner - having a quiet evening in," I lied, "What brings you here?"

"Well, I was having a bit of a sort-out at the shop early this afternoon when I came across a pile of samples," said James, "They're all new and unused but if you remember what I said, the reps leave them for us and I like the staff to get used to dealing with sex toys... so I wondered if you could make use of any of them."

"Wow - yeah, well thanks," I said, somewhat taken aback as he handed me the large cardboard box, "I'll, er, see what I can do."

I couldn't very well say to him "Hey that's brilliant - we're all in the bedroom just about to have an orgy, so your toys will come in really handy" could I, nor could I invite him in so I was completely lost for words.

But fortunately James misunderstood, or mistook my apparent lack of words for shyness I guess and backed off.

"Anyway, have a look at them - read the instructions - get to know them... because they're the things you'll be selling next week!" he said, "Ok - I'll leave them with you."

"What about bringing them back?" I asked, somewhat shyly almost wanting to get rid of them.

"No - no way," he said, smiling, "they're yours now - keep them. See you Monday."

And with that and a wave he was off; back into his car and away.

I shut the door and walked back to the bedroom in a bit of a daze.

"Who was that?" asked Dad as I entered the room, Sharon still on her knees before him.

I put the box down on the bed and pulled my clothes off.

"That was my boss - with some toys for me - well, for us, to try out," I said, "I think I told you that he wants his staff to know what they're selling."

"Wow!" said Mum, crawling across the bed to the box, "What's he given you then?"

"They're for us all really not just me," I repeated, "I can't use everything myself - I'll need some help!"

"Don't worry about that!" said Dad eagerly as he left Sharon and came to look in the box, "Tip 'em out and let's have a look."

There was quite a pile of things in the box and what there was made my eyebrows lift and my eyes open wide! I may have been new to the sex industry but I still knew what most of the contents were even if I'd never used or even touched most of them.

There were several vibrators and things that looked like vibrators; a few cock rings; several strap-on cocks of different sizes; a pair of handcuffs; some blindfolds; some bottles and tubes - lube of one kind or another, I guessed; some butt plugs; a string of beads, some love eggs and an assortment of other bits. There was even a box of condoms - strange ones, all ribbed and with bits sticking out here and there!

I just kind of stood there looking at the pile of goodies but Mum wasn't so slow - she dived in first.

"Mine!" she crowed, grabbing a large vibrator and retreating to a corner of the bed, "Just what I need!"

There was the sound of cardboard tearing and plastic crackling and then a crow of delight.

"Batteries included!" she cried out, "Brilliant!"

And a few moments later a dull hum filled the room as she powered up the vibrator.

Dad went and joined her leaving Sharon and me to rummage.

"I'm going to try one of these love eggs," said Sharon, "Come on - when I'm all worked up you can fuck me!"

"Yes boss!" I said light-heartedly, "We going to your room?"

"No way," said Sharon happily, "I want to watch Mum and Dad and - oh my God, he's given you one of those wireless eggs!"

Sharon's eager hands soon extracted the love egg and its remote control from the pile. In moments she'd unpacked it, then she excitedly threw herself back onto one of the pillows, her hand already busy inserting the egg inside her vagina!

I looked back and forward, my eyes captivated by the two ladies both busily loading their vaginas with toys but still pulled towards the now slightly smaller heap of goodies.

'What about me? Ah - the prostate stimulator!' I thought, 'What are they like - never wanted to try one but there's always a first time!'

More crackling of plastic wrapping ensued and soon I was holding the wand, the tip of which vibrated visibly as I turned it on. There was a small bottle of lube in the pile which I appropriated and soon I had a blob spread over the end of the probe.

But then I found myself coming over all shy again as I realised that three sets of eyes were all watching me. I dithered as I knelt on the bed until Dad took over.

"Come on son, give it to me," he said and I just handed it to him.

Before I could object, he pushed my head down, leaving my rump in the air and within a few moments I felt the chill of the lube as Dad found my anus. I breathed in sharply and tried to protectively cover my ass with my hand but Dad patted my back.

"I'll be gentle," he said with a chuckle as he slid the thing inside me.

"Ok - that's it - easy - you take over," he said, urging me to kneel upright once more and pushing the handle of the stimulator into my hand between my legs. And the insertion had indeed been pretty well painless so I gripped it and moved the thing around while looking somewhat blank.

"What's up?" asked Dad and I shook my head.

"What's exciting about this?" I asked...

"Well, turn the damn thing on then!" said Mum as she pulled the vibrator from her pussy to hold it up - the end vibrating and rotating, "Like this!"

Quickly she pushed it back inside herself and the mechanical hum became muted somewhat and replaced by a more erotic and satisfying hum from Mum.

Quickly I pressed the activation button and now I found myself recovering my old poise as the feelings began to grow inside me. I looked up and saw that Mum was still watching but that Dad was now holding the vibrator against his wife's clit and that Sharon had her eyes closed as she pressed buttons on the remote control of her egg. Mum stuck her thumb up to me and, emboldened, I moved the probe around inside me, feeling the quivering end vibrate against various parts of me. My penis had become erect once more almost without me thinking about it and every so often it would jerk wildly as I stimulated parts of the root of my cock.

Not far from me Sharon was now jerking even more than my cock was as she found a suitably enjoyable setting; her legs were splayed wide and her pelvis kept jumping - you could almost see her lower lips shaking too.

"Ooooooh," she began to wail, "Ooooooooh it's coming - I'm getting close!"

We all began watching her as she approached her climax until I realised that her eyes were open once more and looking intensely at me.

"Come and help," she groaned, "Put your hand on my clit - rub me Chris!"

I knee-walked a bit closer to her until I could reach her pussy, not stopping my internal probing though and I was about to make contact when my cock jerked violently once again. I must have found a particularly sensitive and enjoyable place because without warning a stream of milky fluid began to trickle from my cock - straight down onto Sharon's pussy!

"Oh my Goddddd!" she screamed as my emission landed on her, "Oh yes - oh yessss - oh yesssssss!"

And she was off - bucking and heaving, jerking and shaking and having the orgasm of a lifetime; then regaining control of my senses I remembered to rub her clit - which only served to send her off into more orgasmic thralls.

A few feet away Mum suddenly screamed too and practically threw Dad from between her legs as she too started to orgasm - a different kind - a much more intense orgasm that seemed to run in waves up and down her whole body.

"Oooo! W-o-oooo! Ooooooohhh - yessss!" she moaned, her mouth opening and closing like a fish, "Oooooo - that's going all through me - put it back inside dear."

Dad held her still for a moment as he reseated the vibrator at her hole and then pushed it slowly inside her, making Mum groan once more.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh - that's good... oh that's better," she groaned, "Oh - I needed that!"

Sharon looked her in the eye and they smiled at each other.

"Oh God, I did too," said Sharon, "We seemed to have been waiting so long - well, at least eight hours!"

I looked at Sharon but she was serious, but then again she'd been on a promise ever since this morning!

"How about me then?" I asked of Sharon, "Any chance?"

"What'd you mean - any chance?" replied Sharon looking at my once-again erect penis, "There's every chance! I said you could fuck me once I was worked up and I'm all ready now, so come on then!"

In my eagerness to prepare to mount my sister I'd almost forgotten the probe that was still humming away inside me but as I moved a bit something touched some important area in me, making more creamy fluid flow from my cock. And once again it landed on Sharon; this time several inches above her clit.

"Ahhhhhh!" I groaned as waves of pleasure coursed through me.

"Oooooh!" moaned Sharon as she let the little stream slither down her abdomen and into her crack where she proceeded to rub it in around her clit, "Oooh come on - I need you now! Get that thing out of you."

Somewhat reluctantly I gently slid it from my ass and I was about to put it down when Dad reached over and grabbed it from me.

"I've been waiting to use that," he said, "Ta."

And with that he was off to the bathroom; there was the sound of running water and then he was back in moments, triumphantly waving the cleaned anal probe in his hand.

"Where's the lube?" he asked.

I gave him the little bottle and Dad retired to Mum's side of the bed and although he was mere feet from Sharon and me, he was now in another world from me.

Because I'd got something more important to deal with now! My sister's pussy!

I stopped still to get my bearings and to ensure that all was well - and it was!

Sharon lay there on her back; her pretty hair spread out over the pillow; her generous breasts mounded above her; her strong thighs widespread and her pussy flushed with redness, dripping with our secretions and positively welcoming me with open lips.

My cock jerked even stiffer than he had been - this woman was my dream girl and now I was about to put my cock inside her - my wonderful sister.

I lay down on my front alongside her; my chest above her torso; my lips at her breasts. Slowly and gently I allowed my tongue to travel over her plump breast, down into the valley between them and up the other small mountain. Quickly I slashed my tongue over one little nipple, making it shiver and stand, aroused and stiffened.

I brought my hand up and softly grasped her other breast, gently rubbing and squeezing her other nipple until she let out a small sigh. I lightly bit the nipple in my mouth, eliciting another sigh from her lips and another series of quiverings. Sharon was on a knife-edge of anticipation; one more touch on an erotic zone and she'd probably go off like a firework... I'd have to be careful if I didn't want her flying away without me!

Carefully I aligned the tip of my cock with her slit and, using my hand to guide me, I slid him up and down her slot, gauging where her leaking hole was; bathing him generously in her juices.

Sharon was moaning and groaning steadily now; it was time my penis met my sister's cunt for the first time!

"I'm coming in," I said quietly; almost in awe of the beautiful creature that lay wide open for me.

"Mmmmmm," came the reply, "Mmmmmm!"

I pushed gently and felt my knob begin to sink between her lips. Her warmth encompassed my cock as I pushed further into her; the tightness of her gorgeous cunt grasping my knob as he speared his way into her depth.

"Oh Chris - oh fuck - why did I wait?" Sharon groaned, "Oh yessss, that's fantastic - you're filling me and stretching me... "

I continued to penetrate her body and now only about half of my cock was still exposed when I felt my penis nudge up against something. Was she wearing a coil or a cap, I wondered.

And then I was shocked to the core as the thing inside her began to buzz and vibrate against my cock!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,853 Followers