Good Vibrations in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rinsed using an outside shower. Trace and I didn't bother dressing as we rounded a rock outcrop that revealed a remarkable cove...a deserted cove.

THE COVE

Wow, this was cool! Skipper dropped the sails and we motored into a 6 acre sheltered grotto bounded by 40-60 foot with cliffs to the side and a small beach dividing them. Woo hoo!

Skipper anchored in 15 feet of water, about 25 feet from the beach. Skipper plunged into the water and we all followed gliding through clear water over blues and greens reflecting from the coral and sand below us. We tourists swam for shore while Skipper and Giselle climbed back aboard to drop the dingy after loading it with dinner fixings.

Having dropped Giselle on shore, Skipper rowed off to the entrance with snorkeling gear, spear gun and langostino prongs to fetch what he could.

I swam to the cliffs and got a few warm-up dives off to judge height and water depth. Then I ripped a handful of harder dives before feeling the booze and pot had the better of my reaction time. One splatter and I headed for shore to sooth my wounds.

At the beach, Trace was enjoying two naked babes, one being my bride, and chilling in a chair with cold Red Stripe in hand. I couldn't do anything but do the same.

Giselle had lay rice mats down and the girls were rubbing oil on each other. Hmmm, maybe they'd established some romantic notions just as I had.

I turned to Trace and said, "This is going to be hilarious. However, we have to stick together and make sure whatever happens is agreeable."

Trace replied, "You bet. I have to tell you that Felicia and I have a, ehr, active sex life. We share. I hope you don't mind and more, I hope you are willing to enjoy that kind of experience with us."

I couldn't help but think about his long black cock banging in and out of Lynette. What if he came in her?

This was the decisive moment. I had to declare yes or no. Turning to look alternate at his cock, Lynette and Felicia, I said, "Hey, well I guess the trade is fair. Felicia is a beauty and I've a thing for women of color that's been itching since we married. Just take good care of Lynette and make sure she's cool with everything. She calls the final play."

Trace smiled, stood up and said to the girls, "Hey, save some groping for us will you!?"

They laughed. Lynette looked to me questioningly, and I just shrugged my shoulders bouncing the query back to her with the message, 'all is okay with me if it's okay with you.'

She smiled in return and said, "Trace, there's more than enough to go around don't you think?"

That was it. Decision made.

Both of the girls laughed again, and Felicia said, "Before you guys ruin things, I'd like to relax with Lynette." She then stroked Lynette's cheek and kissed her.

Uh, I didn't expect that. Lynette didn't either, but didn't object. They kissed gently for just a moment and then giggled.

Giselle broke the moment saying, "Hey, not so fast. We need to up the nutrition and adult beverage quota. Come and have some fresh langostino hors d'oeuvres from the reef. She served icy mojito's and tails grilled on a small bob. They were outstanding and signaled how hungry we'd become.

What dirty minds women have! God, were they as nasty as we were?

Skipper was fiddling around with a portable, battery operated Peavey PA and fired up Jimmy Cliff's "The Harder it Comes" and somehow it seemed to be appropriate for the situation.

Giselle and Skipper sat down and enjoyed the food and drink with us. It was apparent it was becoming a three-couple party, though only Giselle and Skipper knew what to do. Thankfully, they were experienced and organized so we were all able to relax and play through the afternoon.

DINNER AND A SIX COURSE DESSERT

Skipper and Giselle had already prepared most of the dinner so there was little for them to do but participate, add lively conversation and keep the "jamm'an tunes going" while more langostino's grilled up with fresh fish from the reef. Bootleg Marley and Burning Spear kept us in the "lively up yourself!" and we found our hosts fitting in so well we told them to drop the client/host gig and join the party. They appreciated the invitation and did exactly that.

Another spliff made the rounds followed by satisfying munchies plates of Jamaica-style delectables of jerked pork and chicken, mojo salad, rice and peas.

Giselle complemented us on developing our close friendship so quickly; expressing surprise, we had not known each other before the trip. Emboldened by our inhibitions and comfort with each other, she said, "Skipper and I come here a lot with some special friends and Hedonism vacationers. We've played with them when it was right. Are you guy's swingers?

Whoa, I thought, that's a zinger! In unison, Lynette and I replied, "No". Trace and Felicia looked at each other, and Felicia spoke up, "We've played with one other couple. They're friends from college and we just fell into that relationship while vacationing together in San Diego."

Trace added, "We've talked about playing with others but going to clubs isn't appealing and meeting like-minded couples is not so easy. Since it's out of the bag, I'd add that we've wondered if Lynette and Tom were players. I regret hearing they're not. Felicia and I both feel strongly attracted."

Lynette's reply took me aback, "We're also attracted to you each. If you've just made an invitation...well we've fantasized about sharing, but haven't ever felt it was safe -- both from a STD and social stigma standpoint. I'd consider it but a decision needs to be mutual among us all."

I simultaneously began forming an erection and feeling churning in my stomach with jealousy. "Let's go talk Lynette." We wandered away to chat about this and decided we'd see how things developed. We'd have to nod agreement if each other reached a point where they wanted to fuck, but everything else was going to be acceptable.

Returning to the circle of friends, we told them of our decision. I think it was a good one. This way, anyone wanting either of us would have to work harder at seducing us. Moreover, either of us could veto and freely decide if and we wanted it. It was safe, though I didn't know how I'd react if Lynette wanted it from either Skipper or Trace. Though I'd be thrilled to see Lynette with Giselle or Felicia. A man's fantasy indeed.

Trace rolled back clapping and laughing, "Whoopee!" The others joined in and Skipper said, "Hey, let's party!"

We all stood clinked drinks and tipped them back. Skipper asked if we could help shuttle the cooking and meal remnants back to the boat before returning to party and dance on the beach. Everyone enthusiastically pitched in and we were ready to up the tempo in no time.

Skipper and Giselle had also brought a bundle of blankets in case 'anyone got horizontal' as he described it. They also brought a 'limbo' dancing setup, which would certainly provoke all of us. I thought it was a damn clever icebreaker.

While Giselle setup the limbo bar, Skipper queued up a Limbo playlist with Harry Bellefonte, Chubby Checker, Jimmy Cliff's "Sitting in Limbo" and more to spin up sexual fervor. Giselle explained there were many variations of limbo dancing - single, multiples 'train' style, forward, backward and more. Continuing, she said the best limbo was improvisational where preceding dancing came together choreographed from each dancer's moves. Fun stuff huh?

Giselle and Skipper opened with practiced moves to "Booker T & The MG's" Booker T and the MG's and showing us how dancing naked could be incredibly ... fucking awesome. We cheered and joined in while UB40's "Come and Take Me" started up. No one was partnered so I shuttled over to Giselle to queue into her well-developed moves...ah yes, and to give her lightly perspiring boo'tay a good look-see.

Lynette was concentrating on Trace (no surprise to me) and they were doing a kind of Salsa thing that seemed to be coming together. Felicia and Skipper were giggling as she was shimmying her titties to his pleasure and he was swinging his hips side to side to her pleasure (his fat cock was slapping his thighs.

Giselle lead the way to the limbo bar and my only regret was not being on the other side to see her spreader. We went as a couple with my hands on her hips. My semi-erect cock was bouncing up and down against the crack of her ass and getting harder with each whack.

Behind me came Lynette, and I did get to enjoy her pussy display. Giselle's eyes also focused on her pink petals. Traces cock firmly pressed into the crease of Lynette's lower back muscles as she fell back onto him. I wondered if she realized it was a third longer and slightly thicker than mine was. Probably she did.

The dancing continued and we'd each continued with the initial pairing. We eventually dispensed with the Limbo and were all pressing flesh and grinding in slow dances. I could see Lynette's belly slick with Trace's precum and figured it wouldn't be long before we faced the inevitable question. To fuck or not to fuck. I knew I was ready to accept nearly anything to get into Giselle.

I saw Lynette take Trace's cock into two hands, bend down, pull his foreskin back and kiss the bubble of precum from his head. Then she promptly dropped her head and mouth over it and began giving him a blowjob. I couldn't imagine this ending with anything but a good, sporting fuck.

Felicia and Skipper were already reclining onto a blanket when Giselle began moving towards another. Passing Lynette I mouthed the words, "What the hell, let's just try it." She responded by shaking her head up and down to Trace's undying pleasure.

Giselle lay be back, and then lay on me. Her hard nipples felt oh so wonderful on my chest as she drug them around in a circular motion.

I had my hands on her ass to guide her grinding in time with the nip dragging. Oh, this felt so good!

Trace had gotten his index finger good and wet in Lynette's pussy by as they sauntered to the third blanket -- his hand reaching around to bury his finger in her from behind. She was shaking her ass back and forth to make it good. He removed his finger, picked her up and lay her the blanket, spread her legs wide and took a drink from her pussy.

Using his finger to ply her folds and draw out her honey, he pealed back her clit hood and tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue. Lynette moaned with passion, thrusting her pelvis to each tickle.

Then he lay down on her, and with the base of his large cock pressed into the cleft of her lips, against her clit, he kissed her, nibbled her ear lobes and then suckled her nipples. His muscular body covered hers and her hands roamed his rippling back while her she rubbed her clit up and down his cock lying between her labia's. Her legs were spread wide and wrapped around his lower back, locking him into position against her.

He then rose up onto his knees, grabbed her ass and hiked them up. Lynette responded to invite his cock into her by grabbing her knees and pulling back to present her wanton sex to him.

Her pussy was flamed pink and wet. Trace placed his large head at her entrance and wiggled it to mix his precum and her nectar into a lubricating mélange. Then he inserted his head past the tight band at her entrance and she gasped at the stretching. Many times, she's told me this is one of the most erotic feelings, and I was sure his girth accentuated it.

She emitted a deep moan and then what sounded like, "Aaarrhh!" as he repeated the short penetration helping to lubricate his ropy cock.

Finally, he inserted his cock to half its length, and again she groaned with the stretching her vagina has to accommodate for such a thick length of meat. That depth represented three-quarters of my length and I could imagine his head massaging her cervix when fully extended inside her...if she could take it all. The black-on white-in pink contrast transfixed me.

Lynette was flexing her abs to better feel his head as its rim rode across her g-spot. This was making her close to a quick orgasm, and indeed, she convulsed three times in quick succession. Her breathing was taken in as many short breaths and expressed as short "Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaahhh! sounds."

Trace then lay down against Lynette, covering her petite body with his and then thrust hard to drive his cock all the way into her and slapping his swollen balls against her pink ass hole. As he drew back, an elastic string of her honey strung out before he slammed back in.

She later told me that his cock hit her cervix hard enough to feel it would rise to her throat. It may have even spread the entrance and reached into her uterus.

At this point, they froze for half a minute with his cock held pressuring her cervix open. He wanted to penetrate into her uterus to better fertilize any available eggs and let her cervix muscles relax against his probing.

She had acquiesced to his and her desire to procreate. The attraction between them so acute, she, in that moment of passion, wanted to bear his progeny.

Then he drew back, grunted once before slamming back into her. His head and shoulders rocked back and with a roar, he injected his hot thick stream of sperm to spray past her cervix into her uterus.

He repeated the thrust repeatedly, each time punching through her cervix. She came with a force originating from her diaphragm that involuntarily contracting all of her available muscles -- pecs, abdomen, uterus, cervix, vagina, thighs, buttocks, calves, that bounded into curled feet and toes. She screamed, as I've never heard. It was primal and rang of a lioness being taken by her king.

Fucking-A. She was lost to the world. She might never recover from this. Certainly, this would be the epic of her sexual experiences.

Trace continued grunting with each splay back into her leaking cunt. Quick, successive withdrawal her drew with it a sluice of his seed. It ran copiously down her crack, across her contracting pink asshole and collect on the towel in translucent, white gobs. And each successive slam into her slapped his balls into the goo, spreading it across her ass cheeks.

Through this entire visual extravaganza, Giselle had been giving me head, but with a finesse that prevented me from blowing. I was on edge as she then turned back and bent over to present her wet pussy for me to jack into. What a gift I thought. I couldn't possibly hold long enough for her to cum too.

I moved my cock to her opening, and feeling me at her entrance she sat back, engulfing me with her plush pussy. Back and forth, she moved while gripping my cock with her vaginal muscles. Three, four, five thrusts and I came wildly. My legs began to buckle so she hunched down into a squatting position while I came in her. My cum drooled down her clit to the blanket and glistened in the evening light around her dark, smooth lips. I was amazed at how they could be bright pink inside and so chocolate outside.

Rotating her ass around, she milked the last of my orgasm and sperm into her pussy before rolling over and letting the remnants of my jizzum drain to the blanket. God she was hot. I hoped I'd be able to fuck her again, but the next time with proper attention.

She needed to get off so I crouched to her cream-pie and began lapping with my tongue. It was salty, sweet and bitter all in one. I used my fat index finger to massage her g-spot while pealing her lips back to tongue her clit, which protruded as if a penis head in miniature...hard inflated like a cock full of blood.

She pulled her knees back and promptly came, squirting my face with a hot viscous liquid that I'd never experienced before. God, she was a squirter I thought. How amazing it was to take it in my face and mouth.

Her orgasm subsided and I felt her jism drying into a crust when Lynette came to kiss me and began licking my face clean. She wanted to taste it as I did, and I believe this portended a desire to taste pussy in full. Perhaps that would come later I thought.

Skipper was pounding his fat cock into Felicia, stretching her unbelievably wide. I couldn't imagine how any lady could fit his cock in when it was hard. She was moaning as he pounded and obviously about to come. They did in unison, with Skipper splashing his sperm into her contracting cunt, which drained his thick white lava contrasting ebony cheeks.

They finished, and we all lay down at rest. Watch the quickly darkening tropical sky, I wondered if all the bright stars had any consciousness of nest of passions there on the white Jamaican coral sand.

See Part 2 shortly: Who Rock'n da Boat?

Good Vibrations in Jamaica continues

12