Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever

Story Info
Two best friends find unexpected love.
1.1k words
3.38
67.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a friend — a dearest friend. His name's Jo. Well, he's real name was Michael but I still don't know why my friends and I call him that way. Anyway, the age difference is minimum. I was 19 and he was 20, although he really seemed older. I can say that I love him. I really love him. I was 17 when I realized it, but I was still young and he claimed himself straight. Today I feel extremely sorry. Well, let me tell you what happened.

I own a club. Better saying, my father owns a club. The name was "Mystery." I gave it. Every morning I was there, before I went to school. There was where I met Jo, by best friend on Earth and... well, one day I was just coming out of the pool when he came.

"Hey there" he said softly, with a strange deep look in his outstanding blue eyes.

"Hey," I replied. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just... Nothing."

"Are you sure? Can I help you?"

"Only if you change the past."

We walked towards the shower. He told me what happened. He used to date a girl named Tanya. And she was terribly sick and nobody knew why she was like that. So, lots of tests were made on her. And they found the HIV virus.

"Man, I'm sorry," I said. "And... how did she... was it from..."

"No man, I'm clean. You know what that means?"

"She cheated on you."

"And you know with who? Daniel! That goddamn bastard! He had AIDS and he passed to her." He put his head between his hairy legs and started to cry. I had just finished changing and I touched his head.

"Oh Jo, you'll get over it. You should be happy because you don't have it." Suddenly his face changed. "You did the test, didn't you?" I asked in hurry. He nod yes. At first I thought he was lying, but then a smile came from his lips. I was more relieved. Anyway, he was sad. I sat next to him.

"Look, I'm here for you. I'm here." He looked at me so deeply I almost fell. He never looked at me like that. I felt a chill running through my back. In an impulse, I jumped above him and kissed him like it was the last day on Earth. He, scared, got far from me.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Showing you how can I help you."

"Changing me to a gay man?"

"Shut up."

I kissed him again. He tried to fight, but it was useless. He was already involved. And he couldn't stop it. He slowly took his tight shirt off, showing his great pecs. What a pec! Little brown, little burned in the sun. One crazy thing. I licked his neck, then moved to his chest and nipples. My hands went through all his body. Then I moved to his shorts area. His cock was already jumping out of his boxers. I was getting down to suck it, when he interrupted me.

"Me first," he said with his male sexy voice.

He got up and ran to the door. He made sure it was locked and ran to me. He striped my shirt and licked my belly. Then got up to my nipples and sucked them like it was coming milk out of it. It was starting to hurt, but it was horny. My dick was pumping for some action. He softly kissed me and moved to my huge penis. 7'0. His was even bigger! His mouth was so hot I couldn't believe in what was happening to me. I wanted t me fucked, but first I begged for his cock. I swallowed every inch, enjoying the pure moment. I looked at him - he was in the clouds, or even higher. I got up to his ear and whispered "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Like an animal he turned my butt to his cock and passed his tongue in my ass. God I never felt so much pleasure! Without condom or KY he stuck his snake in my ass and I shouted in pain. "Silence," he ordered, "I know you're liking it." And sure I was! He was pumping harder and harder, I could feel his balls hitting my butt. I was almost cumming and he said "Wait for me. Don't cum yet." Patiently I waited. His face was like gold. He screamed, saying he was going to cum. In seconds I felt his liquid going up my ass. What a marvelous feeling! He grabbed my dick and started to jerkoff. "Cum now," he said, "cum now." And I did.

We kissed again. After that day, it became a routine. We did that for almost an year and nobody ever caught us. Ever. We became even more friends. Them he asked me if I wanted to be his boyfriend. Of course I said yes.

It was the end of the year. His family lived in Paris. Michael is American, but he was raised in France 'till he was ll, when he came here. We were at his house, the mood was getting hot, and I decided to suck that giant snake he had. He didn't hesitated. During our special moment, the phone rang.

"Hello? Hey mamma. What? How... when... Now? For how long?"

I was getting anxious. His cock slowly turned to the small snake it was before I touch it.

He hung up and explained me the story. His father died and someone had to take care of his mother. So he was the chosen one.

"For how long?" I asked.

"I.. I don't know."

We started to cry. He hugged me.

"I'm still here," he said. "I'm still here."

"I love you Jo."

"I love you too."

We kissed. But not just a kiss. The best kiss we ever had. All emotions, happiness that we've passed were included in this simple gesture.

"I'll be back," he whispered, among the hiccups and tears. "I'll be back."

Twenty years has passed. And I'm still waiting. Next month is my 40th birthday. And all I wanted is to be one more day with Jo.

That morning, a letter came to me. The first one, after 20 years. I was still in bed when I decided to read it.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE.
I STILL LOVE YOU AND I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY SECOND.
REMEMBER: I'LL BE BACK. GOODBYE DOESN'T MEAN FOREVER."

I looked at my bedroom door. There he was. I cried. He jumped above me and kiss me, with the 20 years of missing each other.

I never felt happier. No questions were needed. He was here, finally. I didn't care for how long, or why he was here. Then, from the bottom of my heart I said:

"I love you."

"I love you too." replied him.