Goodbye Jave

Story Info
One night lasts a long time.
1.6k words
3.8
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This little story is true; the ending really happened to me last night and the memory is burning me. I'm a wife, a mom, and a teacher, so I have no one to tell.

Jave came to my school as a temporary teacher, from Africa on an exchange program. The moment I looked at him I imagined him naked with an erection. His skin is some of the darkest on earth, which I find beautiful. I wanted to see all of it. That moment and image pretty much shaped the interactions we had until last night.

I tried not to show him at first how curious I was. I caught him looking at my legs in a staff meeting. My black swing skirt was just short enough to show off my knees. That day I had on black high heels that made the skirt swing a little more than usual. We were the last ones to leave the room, so he held the door open for me and motioned me to go first like a gentleman. I knew he was watching my back side, but was shocked to feel both of his flat palms on my ass, giving me a hard squeeze, rubbing fast for a few seconds at the bottom curve. I could have been angry, but I wasn't. I froze. He leaned over to my ear.

"I just had to do that," he whispered, giving nobody else a clue what had happened.

I was past curious. I only could think about him between my legs. One afternoon in the school kitchen we found ourselves alone. Jave gave me a little smile and looked into my eyes. One step at a time I approached him, reached out my hands as slow as could be, put his balls between my flat palms, rubbed them together, and felt his dick get hard between us. I noticed how quickly it became extremely hard, and noticed the heavy weight of it. Maintaining eye contact with a little smirk, it was my turn to surprise him.

He closed his eyes with a sign of contentment, as if we were old lovers who were completely comfortable. While his eyes were closed my hands released him. I turned around and had the pleasure of his erection brushing across my ass, one cheek, then the other, a few times.

By this time, in my mind it wasn't a question of "if", it was a question of "when". The day came for him to leave our school. On his last day of work, I went into his classroom, closed the door, and wondered if he knew what I was there for.

"I want one whole night with you," I quietly announced, praying he wanted it, too.

"Good," he said simply, and gave me his flattered, gentlemanly smile.

He texted me a room number, and soon we were laying across a hotel bed drinking red wine and laughing. The more I knew about him, the more I wanted to know. I wasn't thinking about my family. I could only think about how comfortable and right this relaxed and happy feeling was.

He excused himself, went to the bathroom, and when he came back, he was completely naked. Seeing him that way made me so happy. His dick was in that in-between state, not hard, not soft. He walked over to the bed. I raised myself up a little to take his dick in my mouth, started sucking, and felt it quickly get completely hard and huge. It was the size of a large ear of corn. It was so big I could only take a small part of it in my mouth, but each time down I got a little more.

Nothing makes my pussy wetter faster than sucking on dick. I had some wine in me, but still had great concentration, focusing on the way my lips formed a tight seal around the sides of his dick for a while, then focusing on the rub up and down my tongue. I wanted it all, but it wouldn't fit in my mouth!

He put two hands into my long dark hair, got a handful in each fist, and started pumping my head onto his dick, not gagging me, but he managed to make it more intense for me. That's what turns me on, and he could tell right away I loved it.

He released my hair, and lay back on the bed. His cock was still as hard as could be, standing straight in the air, dripping from my spit. My pussy was telling me to sit on it. I stood up, pulled off my skirt, t-shirt, and bra. He hadn't seen my body before, and I stood there, being watched. His eyes were half closed, traveling from my nipples to my thong panties and back to my face.

He took both my tits in two hands, squeezed my nipples as hard as he could. He pulled both nipples into his mouth at the same time, which I loved. I lowered myself over him and let him suck on me. He sucked like he was hungry and trying to get milk.

"Take these off, too, " Jave said as he reached out and snapped the elastic on my panties. I laughed a little, and hesitated. He reached over and yanked them down to my ankles with one hand.

"Turn around," he instructed, but it wasn't the friendly, sweet voice of Jave's that I had come to feel so comfortable with. It was a mean version, and for the first time the thought crossed my mind: what if he wants it in my ass? I was afraid he would rip me because of his huge size, and I wanted to tell him that, but I didn't have time.

I turned around and immediately felt his hand back in my hair, pushing me over this time, so I was bent over in front of him. I couldn't see him, but I realized the bowl of a wine glass was being wedged between the cheeks of my ass. I laughed again, in surprise, wondering what he was planning. I felt the drip of wine down my crack. The wine dripped little by little down my crack and trickled over my asshole.

He reached around to my nipples and grabbed them both hard in one hand. It was the last thing I felt before I realized his tongue was on my asshole, lapping up the wine that flowed there.

The combination of him working on my tits and my asshole had my pussy screaming for attention. I reached a finger inside and slid it up as far as it would go. He slapped my hand away, which hurt my feelings a little, but mainly left me aching to be fucked. Anywhere.

I guess he could tell I was ready. Next he pulled me onto the bed, face down, and put one of his feet on the back of my head and a hand on my ass. I couldn't move at all, but didn't care. I just wanted him to slide his dick in me.

The next thing I felt was a wad of spit landing on my asshole. He was getting me ready. I started begging for him to get inside me.

"Fuck me now," I moaned.

He obliged immediately, placing the tip of his huge dick on the opening of my ass. I pulled my cheeks apart and pressed back against him. When he entered me I thought I was going to faint. It hurt like hell and turned on all the pleasure buttons of my brain at the same time. My hand was working my clit and before he could push his dick up my ass all the way, I was coming, bucking against his hips and begging him to push harder.

He fucked me for a couple of minutes like this, and I loved every pump, having squeezed his dick with my contractions from coming. He kept pumping as I cooled down from coming, and I loved the feeling he was giving me, the feeling of non-stop fuck.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me effortlessly as he lay back on the bed. His dick was still in my ass. He turned me around so he could see my tits bounce as I pumped on his dick. It had stopped hurting, and all I could feel was pleasure at finally being completely fucked by this African man.

He slid two fingers alongside my clit, and the thumb from the other hand across it, so each way I moved my clit got maximum rub. That only encouraged me to fuck him harder. I came for the second time. When I opened my eyes I found him smiling at me. The smile didn't last though. He was ready to shoot up my ass. I knew he was ready. He started slapping my tits from side to side with an open palm as he bounced my ass up and down on his dick.

I loved every minute of it, but also loved the squirt he gave me in my ass. When l I pulled off him, he turned me around so he could watch the cum pour out of my ass onto his face. I reached my face around to him and licked it off his lips and cheeks, slurping it down like milk.

This morning when it was time for me to leave, at the door I cried a little bit, knowing the sexiest night of my life was over. Jave was getting on a plane, going back to Africa and to some very lucky African ladies. He pulled me to him and kissed me on the forehead. I left without saying anything else to him. Now I am sore, and trying to keep the soreness from my husband. The sexiest night of my life has got to be my little secret.