Goody-Two-Shoes Makes A Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scotch on the rocks?"

"Coming up." Carly busied herself with whisky and ice and passed a glass to Susan, taking a similar one for herself.

"Here's to a successful prosecution," said Susan, raising her glass in toast.

"I'll definitely drink to that." Carly raised her own glass.

They chatted idly for a while until Carly caught herself in a yawn. "Bedtime."

"Yeah. Guess so. Where do I sleep?"

"Upstairs, second on the right. Or you can come in with me. The bed's plenty big enough."

Susan hesitated. "It's only one night. If I come in with you the sheets don't need changing in the other room."

Carly nodded. "It's up to you."

"If you're sure you don't mind?"

"Of course not, or I wouldn't have suggested it."

"Okay."

"I usually sleep naked."

"So do I."

Ten minutes later they were in Carly's big bed together. The lights were out but the full moon through the drapes gave just enough light to see more than vague shapes. Carly was restless and didn't know why. She turned over yet again, facing Susan.

"Can't sleep?" A quiet voice in the darkness.

"Just restless, I think. Sorry, Susan."

"It's okay. I'm wide awake, too. Missing the Hansens?"

"Yeah, they've been great. Of course, Claire's supposed to be. She's my sister."

Susan chuckled. "Family."

"Definitely."

"They certainly seem comfortable.... " Susan broke off. "Sorry, none of my business."

"Comfortable with me? You're right." Carly chuckled. "You saw how comfortable this morning."

"God, I am so sorry about that. I should have stayed in the living room as you asked."

"No harm done. Jack's been great."

"I'm glad."

"He was my first," said Carly in a thoughtful tone.

"First what? Oh!"

"Yes, my first lover."

"Before he married your sister?"

"No, on Saturday."

There was a gasp from the detective. "Carly, are you sure you wanted to tell me that?"

Carly reached out and took the detective's hand, squeezing her fingers. "Yes. I trust you."

"Thank you."

"I have an ulterior motive."

"And what is that?"

"I want to make love to you."

There was another gasp beside her. "I'm not a lesbian, Carly," Susan said quietly.

"Neither am I. If I had any doubts, Jack's prick drove them away on Saturday."

"So why?"

"Sometimes it's good just to hold on to something soft."

There was a quiet chuckle beside her. "Have you ever made love to a woman, Carly?"

"Yes, but not really since college."

"Not really?"

Carly giggled. "I've eaten Claire out a couple of times since I've been here, but Jack's prick has been in my pussy at the same time, so they don't count, do they?"

"Of course not," Susan responded dryly. She sighed.

"What is it?"

"I've wondered," said Susan. "I have a couple of lesbian friends; one's a fellow officer. Sometimes I've wondered…."

"What it would be like?"

"Yes."

"Why don't we find out?"

Time stopped. A whisper in the night. "Okay."

Carly reached for the older woman, sliding an arm under her neck. She looked down at Susan, who gazed back at her, eyes enormous in the dark. Carly gently rested her hand on Susan's belly, then began stroking in small circles, gradually widening the circles, gently cupping Susan's breast.

There was a soft moan and Carly slowly, slowly moved so that her hand covered Susan's nipple, hard against her palm. She let her hand drift down into the valley between Susan's breasts and up to the far peak, her mouth following her hand to the summit of the first, suckling gently on Susan's nipple, firm between her lips. She let her teeth gently grasp the nub and Susan gasped. "Yes!" hissed from between her lips.

Slowly, Carly let her lips trail up Susan's body, to her throat, making little nipping kisses all the way. She kissed up over Susan's chin, pausing, little kisses everywhere, except…. Eventually, slowly, teasing, taunting, Carly brought her lips to Susan's. The kiss was gentle at first, almost friendly, mouths almost closed, warm lips against warm lips, but gradually it changed, becoming fiercer, demanding, tongues exploring, duelling, breathing quickening, lungs demanding air to fan the building fires, the moment taking them both until suddenly, violently, Susan broke the kiss, gasping for air, staring wildly into Carly's eyes, her chest heaving.

Carly reached out her hand, gently stroking Susan's cheek. Susan turned her head quickly and kissed Carly's palm, then brought her hand up to hold it against her face. She smiled up at Carly, eyes smoky in the darkness. Her other hand came up and drew Carly's head down towards her, eyes locked.

"Yes, Carly, yes," Susan whispered. "I want it."

Carly smiled, laying a quick soft kiss on Susan's lips, then began kissing her way down Susan's body, worshipping her breasts, kissing and sucking each nipple, Susan's hands pressing her head against her breasts. She moved down, licking across Susan's belly, kissing it, her stiffened tongue briefly exploring Susan's navel, making her giggle. She reached Susan's pubic patch, neatly trimmed, the hairs springy-soft against her face. She could smell Susan now, the rich, warm, complex smell of a woman in heated need. A wriggle took Carly down the bed and she buried her face in Susan's groin, breathing deeply of her lover's arousal.

Carly lifted her body, easing a knee between Susan's legs, which opened for her, Susan's knees moving out, flat against the bed, spreading herself for her lover. Carly licked delicately at Susan's pussy, slick lips now freely coated with her emissions, the salt-sweet liquid tangy on Carly's tongue, heated, flowing.

Susan was panting, her breathing hurried, heavy, sweat beading her brow in the summer night, faint moans coming from her mouth in rhythm with her breathing. Carly flattened her tongue and swept it up the length of Susan's slit. Susan cried out, almost a howl, gasping now for breath and Carly opened her mouth and delicately took Susan's clitoris between her teeth. Susan screamed, her belly rippling, her knees clamping on Carly's head, shaking, trembling as she shuddered in climax, a wordless moan surging in Carly's ears.

Gradually the trembling stopped and Carly eased herself from between Susan's legs. She moved up the bed and Susan's eyes fixed on hers.

"Thank you," she whispered, her eyes heavy. "I want to do it to you."

"Later," Carly murmured, kissing Susan lightly.

Susan's eyes closed. "Yes, later," she whispered.

"Susan?" Carly whispered, then smiled. Susan was asleep.

Something woke Carly and she lay, disoriented for a moment by the body against her, then smiled when she remembered. Susan was still asleep, snoring gently, a dimly-seen smile on her face in the darkness. Again Carly thought she heard something. Had she left a window open? Was it a cat? A bird?

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" The familiar voice was cruel, mocking. The beam of a torch lanced into Carly's eye then moved to Susan, struggling awake. A laugh. "I do believe it's my two most favorite women in all the world." Susan moved suddenly, hurling herself towards her purse at the bedside. A shot cracked out and Carly screamed. Susan froze.

"Carly, dear, pass the police bitch's purse to me, there's a good girl."

Trembling, Carly moved over Susan and took the purse, tossing it towards Grant's voice.

"Thank you, dear. Now what was it your police bitch friend wanted in her purse? I wonder. Could it be? Ah, yes. She wanted her little gun. Well, I think I'll just keep it."

Gun? thought Carly, Susan's gun's still downstairs.

"I don't know what you think you're doing, Grant, but you'll never get away with it." Susan's voice was level, calm.

"Oh, I think I will. So nice of you both to be naked, saves me the bother of undressing you. A little lover's tiff, perhaps? You shoot Carly and then kill yourself in remorse?" Grant laughed, an edge in his voice that made Carly suddenly cold. "Both of you, stand up, hands on your head."

Carly hesitated but Susan stood, poised, hands on her head, and Carly followed her lead. Grant gestured with the gun in his hand.

"Downstairs. You first, Detective Larson. Any funny business and your pretty little lover gets a bullet in the head. Switch the lights on as you go." He laughed, a snigger that caused Carly to tremble. "I'd hate you to fall down the stairs now, wouldn't I?"

Susan moved away, fumbling as she went for the unfamiliar switches.

"What's the matter Detective bitch, can't you find a light switch? Not much of a detective, are you?"

"It's the first time I've been up here, asshole," Susan replied calmly.

"Keep moving. Into the living room." Quick anger in Grant's tone.

Susan led the way into the living-room, pausing beside the couch. Grant gestured with the gun. "Over there on the couch and sit down, Carly. Move, and your police bitch lover gets it in her head. You, detective, over there," he said, pointing to an armchair.

The women sat down. Carly was sitting towards one end of the couch. She slid her fingers into the gap between the seat cushions, her eyes on Grant all of the time. He seemed restless, his eyes flicking between them.

"Do you honestly think you're going to get away with this, Grant? You must be really stupid if you think that!" Susan's tone was taunting, for she had seen the stealthy movement of Carly's hand and was trying to keep his attention away from her.

"Lesbian tryst? Jealous lover? Of course I'll get away with it."

"I don't think so, Grant. We're both known as heterosexual. We shared a bed because we thought you might turn up, so that we could chat, and so that I could protect Carly. I fell asleep and I failed." Susan's tone was bitter.

Carly had found the gun under the cushion. Susan's eyes flicked towards her and she nodded.

"You failed. Ahh, diddums. Did the nasty man stop you?" Grant's tone was a sickly parody of sympathy.

Susan leapt to her feet. "Stop me? Of course not. Not when he's on the case," she said dramatically, pointing towards the doorway.

It would have taken a man of considerably more self-control than Grant not to glance towards the doorway. Carly slid the gun out from under the cushion and converted the movement into an underarm throw. Susan caught the revolver, flicked off the safety and dropped into a shooter's stance in one smooth movement.

"Drop the gun, Grant," she yelled.

Startled, he whirled back towards her, his gun coming up, shock on his face as he saw the gun in Susan's hands.

"Drop it," she yelled again but he was still bringing the gun up into a firing position. She fired, the bullet taking him high in the chest. He stumbled back, shock mingling with rage in his face.

"Drop the gun, Grant, it's over."

With a tremendous effort Grant brought his gun up but before he could use it Susan fired again. Grant stared at her, his mouth working but no sound coming from it, then he dropped to his knees, staring at his pistol, but his heart was pumping blood through two massive holes into his chest and his strength was disappearing fast. His head turned towards Carly and he stared at her, but there was no recognition in his eyes as he fell forwards onto the floor.

Cautiously, Susan moved forward and prized the gun from Grant's unresisting fingers. She put her fingers to the pulse in his throat, then looked up at Carly, shaking her head.

"He's dead," she said quietly. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why'd he do it? What in hell's name did he hope to gain?"

"Revenge?"

Susan laughed, short and hard. "Anything happening to you after the beating he gave you and he's the obvious suspect." She looked down at the corpse. "Stupid man."

"Susan?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for saving my life." Carly's voice was shaky as reaction set in.

Susan's shoulders slumped as she let herself relax. "Thank you, too, Carly. I think you saved my ass as well as your own with that throw."

Carly's face was rueful. "I didn't know what to press or anything on the gun. It had to be you." She looked at her friend. "What qualities do they look for in a policewoman?"

Susan looked at her, and a crooked grin appeared on her face. "Intelligence, quick thinking and a cool head in a bad situation. Thinking of joining us?"

Carly nodded, smiling. "Yeah. A friend's offered me a place to stay, but I need an income to pay my share of the expenses."

Susan laughed. "I think you'd be good. Better put some clothes on, Carly, I have to call this in."

Carly looked around. "And I have to explain the damage to Jack and Claire."

"I think they'll be glad to have you in one piece, Carly. I am."

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed reading, those of you who made it this far. My only reward is your feedback and votes, so please take a moment to offer them.

12