GoPro

Story Info
Kat is used and abused... all on camera.
3k words
4.01
78.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woohoohoo, did you see that 180, totally bossing it out there" I grinned at Katja. "That's gonna be some pretty extreme footage."

"Mmm, soon maybe you'll be able to do it off a jump higher than the length of your dick Jay" Katja quipped.

"Pfft whatever, that jump was massive."

"If two inches is massive Jay" Katja grinned wickedly at me.

I blushed a deep red in response, "whatever Kat, I just meant, I mean I wasn't relating it to that."

"Uh huh... Anyway Jay, when you start making some extreme videos on your GoPro, come talk to me, in the mean time you can check out my ones on youtube, they've got quite a few hits."

Sometimes I hated Kat, that 5"8 fit, sexy as hell body with her gorgeous eastern European face with soft, unblemished pale skin and blond shoulder length hair. She was also ridiculously good at boarding and regularly made me and our other colleagues look like a bunch of schoolboy amateurs. Unfortunately she was arrogant about it. She knew she was skilled and great looking and didn't care about flaunting it. I wanted her more badly than any woman I'd seen, wanted to feel her hot body against mine, to fill every cavity of hers, she was the cause of the majority of my wet dreams the winter of 2012-2013

That was the last day I saw her for a couple of years. I didn't work the next ski season as I found a new passion in kayaking, not quite as hardcore I admit but I found it fun. Little did I know the crazy events that would unfold when I saw her next. I'd just turned 22 and ran into her walking around university. She decided to finally start studying something as apparently trying to make money from snowboarding was too demanding on her body. Personally I thought that body could demand anything it wanted. I was on my way back from class when she ran up to me.

"Jay! Wow, how random, so, how about being a tour guide to the university for your old buddy" she winked. No need to ask how I am or anything Kat, I thought to myself. I took her around the campus but she seemed more interested in asking about the bars and snowboarding groups at the university. She also spared some time for checking out some of the bigger, better looking guys wandering about, most of which she made turn back and gawk at her.

"So Jay, I think as fun as this tour is I'd rather know about some good places in this town for nightlife, give me your phone and I'll save my number. I'll message you later when can pick me Friday up to show me around aii" she grinned, knowing it was a formality that I'd free up some time for her as she entered her number into my phone. "Anyway, I think I've had enough university stuff for the day, I'm heading home, see ya Friday" she said with a wink, turned on her heel and strode off, her perfect figure turning heads as she went.

Friday came and sure enough I got a message from Katja simply reading see you at 8, along with her address. I was kind of annoyed that she took me for granted but the chance to get to be seen hanging out with someone as hot as her was something I knew I couldn't pass up. I got there dot on time and buzzed for her apartment. Her rich daddy had made sure she had her own place and didn't have to share a room with another university student so she could focus on her studies. To Katja though it simply meant a place she could treat like a trash can and hold parties in. That's what she told me she planned to do with it anyway.

On the third buzz she finally answered "Yeah hold up Jay, I'm half naked here OK!" Why did she have to say that, I could feel the excitement building between my legs at the thought and did my best to not think of a half naked Katja. Finally, 15 minutes later she came down to the bottom of the apartment block to meet me. I raised and eyebrow. "Oh chill out Jay, it's a long elevator, I am in the penthouse after all" she smiled confidently.

We made it to the first pub, and then another, until I was beginning to get tipsy and Katja was well on her way to drunk when we stumbled into our first nightclub. Seems I'm better at her at something after all, even if it is only drinking.

"Ah Jay, you're so boring" she yelled as she tried for a second time to get me onto the dance floor. "Are you gay, is that it? I've always wondered I have to admit" she laughed.

"No! I just don't like dancing OK" I yelled back. I can't believe she asked if I was gay, I wondered if she'd actually ever been nice to anyone ever.

"OK, OK chill out stress head, don't worry, I appreciate you, you're the safe guy who doesn't do anything rash and can be relied on to try and gather every one up at the end of the night, we all need one of those guys JayJay. Maybe those guys are the safe and boring ones, but there has to be a few of them to look after fun people like me so don't worry" she added with a wink and a cruel laugh.

"Yeah, OK Kat, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom."

"Have fun, I'll be here, then when you're back we can hit the floor, maybe I'll bust out some 180's" she laughed.

I groaned to myself as I walked away, why do I let myself get trodden over? I'd like to show her who's gay and who's boring. I stood at the urinal and let out a moan of pleasure as I emptied my bladder of a good 6 or 7 beers. I considered just leaving her to the club but decided to go back, maybe she wanted me to dance with her and that's why she wanted me on the floor. As I got back to where we were drinking, sure enough she wasn't there. I sighed and started looking for her, finally finding her on the dancefloor, hands down some guys pants that she was making out with while his right hand slid under her top. That was the last straw, I was going.

I left the club and one block down passed my favourite bar and decided to go in for a night cap. Nothing like a good glass of whiskey to forget a rubbish night. I managed to just have the one and stumbled out of the bar just to see Kat staggering down the street looking absolutely wasted. She saw me and stumbled towards me.

"Jayjay! I'm quite smashed I think I should go home JayJay, take me home my safe, boring friend." I hailed a cab and we jumped in to go back to hers. I really should take her home given her state I thought.

"JayJay, there was this guy and we danced and he was such a good kisser and then we had a drink and all of a sudden I feel weeeeird. And he put a white pill in my drink. It tasted fine though, although I don't really think I can taste anything at the moment." She continued to ramble on for a while and then it hit me. She wasn't just plastered, she'd been roofied.

The cab arrived at her place and as she got out of the car she collapsed on the ground.

"Carry me Tony" Kat moaned. She was calling me by her ex-boyfriends name. She was so far gone. "No 180's though, it's a crap trick" she muttered.

I carried her to her apartment. "I don't know where the key is Tony, you'll have to search me" she giggled. I rolled my eyes and pulled them out of her bag. "Oh JayJay you're so boring, you could've searched me" she giggled again.

She stumbled into the apartment tripping into the wall as she went. I picked her up and carried her towards what looked like a bedroom.

"No Tony, where are you going, I don't want to study, the bedrooms the other way."

I obliged and walked to the right and through her door and threw her onto her bed. She fell spread eagled on her back on the bed, legs spread wide to reveal the thinnest black panties beneath her mini skirt. Her breasts pushed up and nearly hanging out of her top. She was so fucking sexy. She blinked up at me blurrily a couple of times and then passed out. I stared at her for a few seconds. This is what I wanted. The sexiest and simultaneously meanest girl I'd ever known lying prone in front of me. Mine to do what I please with. The bitch who constantly mocked every guy I knew, myself included, ever since I knew her. The bitch who knew that she could because of how she looked. The bitch with that sexy tight body and that stunningly gorgeous face that all men's jaws dropped for.

"I'll show you who's safe and boring Kat. I'll be the guy who looks after you at the end of the night." I wanted to fuck her hard, I wanted to use and abuse that sexy body of hers. My cock pulsed against the inside of my pants and I could hardly stop myself from salivating at the thought.

I looked around her room nervously, and then, on the bedside table noted something that gave me the best idea I'd had in a long while. Her GoPro sat on her bedside table attached to a headband. Instantly I grabbed it and switched it on and began filming. I wanted to have this memory at my disposal for a long time.

I undressed her slowly, careful not to wake her. I wasn't sure how strongly the drugs and alcohol were affecting her. First I pulled her tight top over her head to reveal her two firm, perky breasts in a thin lacy black bra. I went straight to let them pop out from the tight constraints. Then I unzipped her mini-skirt, she couldn't have worn clothes any more easy to remove I thought. Finally she was just there in her thin black lacy underwear, which I delicately pulled off of her. She was stark naked spread eagled on the bed in front of me. The image of her rendered me frozen and my cock throbbed in excitement behind my jeans.

Her pussy was shaved smooth, except for a close shaven landing strip down the middle. Mmm, Kat, thanks for the guidance of where I should land I thought as I smiled to myself. My hands explored her body, her neck, her jawline, down to her stunning DD cup breasts. I licked delicately at her nipples, then when she had no reaction I sucked harder and harder on them until they were red and hard. I smiled to myself as she remained deep in her slumber.

"Oh Katja, this is going to be very, very fun. That perfect body of yours is all mine tonight" I said aloud wearing a huge smile.

I ran my hands down her firm ab muscles and towards her shaven pussy trembling with excitement as I did so. I slipped one finger into her and she stirred slightly, only groaning though and slightly turning over so my finger came out and slid along her butt crack.

"No Tony, I told you I've never had anal and I'm not going to for anyone" Kat mumbled sleepily.

My excitement reached new bounds. Her ass was virgin. Mine for the taking. The bitch would feel this tomorrow. I returned my hands to her pussy and began to warm her up. She moaned weakly in her stupor as I teased her clit and she became wetter and wetter with every stroke. Finally when she was almost dripping wet I pushed my throbbing hard cock into her and began to thrust away vigorously putting all the force I could into every thrust. I'm no stallion, but I'm above average, 8 inches and thicker than most guys I think. My cock hardly fit into her tight pussy and I became even more excited about the idea of fucking her ass. I pummeled away in her until I could hold no more and spurted my load deep inside her with a groan of ecstasy. Katja showed no reaction except her mouth had opened slightly in her deep sleep. "Hmm, don't worry, Kat, your pretty mouth will get its turn" I laughed.

Sometimes I consider my best sexual attribute my recovery time for sex. I don't last very long, two or three minutes when I'm trying to hold it, but I've never waited more than 10 minutes after sex to be hard again, and with such a stimulating site in front of me, it took only a few minutes before I was again hard as a rock.

"Pussy down, ass and mouth to fill Katja."

I flipped her onto her front and covered my fingers in her juices from that tight pussy of hers. Once lubricated I slowly slid them into her anus. It was so tight. Definitely virgin. I worked on lubing it up with my fingers and her juices, all the while smiling to myself, as I enjoyed one of the best nights of my life. Fucking every orifice of Katya Lubek. Not so high and mighty now are you Kat.

I slowly slid my cock into her tight virgin ass, and this time her response was stronger, moaning hard into the pillow and bucking slightly beneath me. For a split second I began to worry she'd wake, but I pushed on and finally fully immersed myself in her and she remained out to the world. Thank you to the douchebag who roofied her. My cock felt completely suctioned on all sides in her tight ass and even thrusting was hard work. Eventually I got a rhythm going with each thrust greeted with a grunt of pain from Katja.

"That's it Kat, groan loud for me you stuck up bitch, you'll really feel this tomorrow" I said to the back fo Katja's head as she whimpered into the pillow.

After not long I couldn't hold on anymore and I filled her ass with my hot sticky cum.

"Ahhh" I groaned. "Thank you Kat for such a pleasurable release. I think I've still got one orifice to fill though, I can't have you waking up without the taste of my cum combined with your ass down your throat." I lay next to her for a few moments admiring her perfect body, GoPro still recording as I scanned my eyes up and down that sprawled out, gorgeous figure. When I felt myself going hard again I flipped her onto her back and brought my hard cock to her face as she groggily came to life.

"Don't make me swallow Tony, you know I've never done that, thanks sweety" she murmured and then passed out again.

"This night gets better and better Kat" I laughed as I inserted my raging hard cock into her sweet warm mouth and began to pound away. She gurgled and gagged as I mercisilessly pounded the back of her throat with my raging hard on, but managed to stay relatively unconscious the entire time. Again I felt myself about to cum and didn't hesitate in shooting it deep down her throat and filling her mouth, slowly pulling out so my last few hot jets sprayed her face. A couple of jets clumped on her cheeks and one on her eyelid.

"Oh Kat, now you do really look like the good slut you are. "

Never have I found a sight as arousing as her spread-eagled in front of me, cum oozing from her ass, pussy and mouth. I wiped the cum on her cheeks all over her face, I'm sure she'd love the smell and crusty feel of it in the morning. Then I took her phone from her bag and took a few photos of her spread eagled, used and humiliated on her plush, queen sized bed, my cum oozing from all her orifices. I left the phone in her right hand, a nice surprise for her to see when she wakes up.

"Hmm you certainly don't look like a queen at the moment Kitty-Kat" I laughed. "But I guess that's the most extreme footage you've ever got on your GoPro, I'm certainly impressed with your skills, and I'm sure this video would get the most hits of any of the ones you star in." I did one last scan of her body with the GoPro, before ending the film and pocketing the SD card.

"Thanks for the catch up Kat, I think I gave you a good tour, although not half as good as the tour of your body that you gave me."

I left the apartment and made my way home, hiding the SD card at the back of my cupboard, for moments when I felt the need to re-watch it, which I'm sure there'd be a few of in the coming months at least.

I saw Kat at uni the next monday, she was walking awkwardly, presumably from the ass pounding she'd received on the Friday before and she looked only a shell of the confident, bubbly girl I knew previously.

"Hey Kat!" I called out. "What happened to you Friday night? I must've lost you on the dance floor."

"Oh umm, yes, I just got tired and went home" she muttered.

"Uh huh..."

She sheepishly looked away. "I've gotta go Jay, I'll see you later" she said as she awkwardly scurried off.

Oh Kat, I don't think you will, but I'll be seeing you many times soon, and later I thought and walked off to my next lecture, a smile on my face the whole way.