GOR Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't seem that long until there was a knock on my door informing my hot bath was ready. By the time I was done washing and dressed it was dark and time for dinner. I leashed my slave and she followed me down to dining room which now was occupied by various people eating and drinking. I ate a small meal and ordered slave gruel for the slave. She was about to use her hands to help her eat when lightly kicked her and shook my head. She understood and began to eat without her hands. She was on her knees lapping up a bowl of gruel with her hands behind her back. I didn't feel like staying in the dining room so went back to my room.

I was planning to fully enjoy my new slave. I told her to lay out the blanket on the floor and she jumped to do it. When she was done she laid back and lifted her foot for chaining. I chained her ankle to the wall and stared at her. Though she was chained to the wall there was enough chain for her to move anywhere in the room. There before laid a beautiful woman, naked, exposed and willing. Not just willing but eager to please. She was blushing a little when she saw me examining her.

I am no expert in pleasing women, I wasn't not exactly a popular fellow back on earth but when I knelt beside her I knew what to do. I knew how make her quickly climax, how to postpone her pleasure for as long as I wanted to. I knew without any hesitation how to use my fingers, tongue, or cock to excite, control and dominate her. I had confidence I never knew I had. She was mine and I knew how to use her.

I wanted to take my time and explore my new knowledge. I took her hands and cuffed them to the wall above her head. She was stretched before me. I started with my hands gently caressing her body, my rough hands slid up her smooth skin starting with her legs and moving up slowly to her breasts. I slid my hands underneath her feeling her smooth back and her firm ass squeezing gently at first. Her reaction was instant I touched her. She squirmed and started to breath hard. She moaned when I squeezed her ass and then yelped when I squeezed hard. I spread her legs and started to caress around her pussy which was already wet at my touch. I continued teasing her for a few minutes watching her reactions.

She looked at me and in a pleading tone she spoke, "Please master."

"Please what slave?"

"Please master stop teasing your helpless obedient slave."

"Oh I see. Your tired from the walk today and don't want to feel your master's touch." I said in a serious way.

Her eyes went wide and her she shook her head, "No master, your slave begs the master's touch. Your slave only wants to please you master. Please master use your slave for your pleasure. Your slave begs for your touch, she yearns for it constantly." She said this and her voice had a tinge of fear as though I really thought she didn't want my touch.

I looked at her and replied seriously, "Well I don't know if I should now."

"Please master your slave begs your touch, please use this unworthy body to please yourself. Your slave begs to serve her master. Please master, please."

I had continued to caress and tease, she was hot and starting to sweat a little. As an answer to her begging I entered her with one then two fingers. She arched her back as if to pull more into her. My fingers began to move in and out slowly at first then faster. My other hand began to massage her breasts. Gently squeezing then pinching her hard nipples, she was squealing in pleasure. Just as she was about to reach climax I stopped.

She opened her eyes in bewilderment. Before she could ask why I stopped or beg for more I thrust my wet fingers into her mouth and ordered her to lick. She sucked on them tasting herself. Her tongue moved around the fingers making sure not to miss a spot.

I removed my fingers from her mouth and kissed her hard. Our tongues swirled around each other. I could feel her desperate need for release. I bit down hard on her lips drawing blood reminding her that she was female and a woman. I let up on the kiss and began to kiss and lick my way down her body stopping to suck on those large breasts with hard nipples.

I continued down to her pussy. I lifted my head to look at her and she stared back at me. I lowered my head, starting with her hard clit and eventually my tongue was inside her. She was moaning loudly. In between deep breaths she would beg for more from her master. Her juices were sweet tasting and I wouldn't have minded continuing and if I was on earth I would have but I was on Gor. She was my slave, her pleasure meant nothing, and only my pleasure had any meaning.

I stopped when she was on the edge and this time I let her beg for more. Her pleading became more and more heated as I stared at her. Finally I was done waiting. I lifted her lower body to meet mine. I thrust into her savagely, she climaxed the instant I entered her. Her muscles squeezed tightly on my member. I waited a moment and then thrusted in and out of her altering my pace and rhythm as time went on. Her legs wrapped around me, her body would thrust up to meet mine. My hands went to her breasts and gripped them hard. Her back was arched, with her head on the floor and her hands chained to the wall.

I could see she was lost in the pleasure and I smiled as I took pleasure from using her body. I continued to use her in this manner for a while not letting her reach climax again. Eventually she was begging helplessly for release.

"Please my master, have pity on this slave. Your slave begs release. Please master please. Your slave yields to you master. I am your loving obedient slave. I yield; I yield to you my master." She kept repeating these phrases.

I could feel myself about to cum and with one last thrust I exploded inside her. She came at the same time, her muscles clamping down on my milking me for all of my seed. We collapsed on the floor. Our bodies sweating and breathing deeply; I rolled off her, reached up to unlock her hands which fell to the floor as they were released.

She rolled over to me laying her head on my thigh, gently caressing my leg as she regained her breath. She looked beautiful at that moment, covered in sweat, hair matted to her back, her chest heaving up and down. I quickly got hard again.

I smiled and in a stern voice said, "Slave please me."

She looked up and was off guard for a second then smiled and replied, "Yes master."

And so she did, she started by kissing and licking my body. Then used her mouth to get me rock hard, cleaning both out fluids off my stiff cock. Her tongue work was even better than earlier in the afternoon. I came in her mouth and it didn't slow her down a bit as she swallowed my seed and kept going. When I was hard again she mounted me. She started slowly bouncing up and down her hands on my chest but it wasn't long before she was speeding up. Her inner muscles squeezed and massaged me as her body went up and down. I grabbed her tits hard and thrust up to meet her as she came down. Neither one of us could keep it up for long before climaxing. We came together again.

We rested after, her lying on top of me. We fell asleep that way both contented from the night's pleasures.

*

Any comments or suggestions please feel free to send them to me via the CONTACT tab on my profile please put in the subject line GOR story so I know it's not junk. Thanks

12