Gorgon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the hissing comes. I curse softly and look around. There aren't any decent hiding places either. I crouch and use all my senses to detect the gorgon. I look up just in time to see it fall from the ceiling. I dodge to my right, but the impact between her and the ground knock me further. I try to get my bearings and my swords. She doesn't even come at me. I finally get a good look at her. Skin of a snake, claws, hair of snakes, and upper body is not what I was expecting. Well, her whole body is big. I'm thinking she was to be slender. Mother Gaia definitely blessed her as a child. Her breasts are nicely round; she even somewhat has a shapely backside. Her size should make it easy for me to detect or keep up with her. Her snake hair is long as well. They go down to her stomach.

She screams at me with a sorrowful wail for a hatred of men. It hits me deep and I fall to my knees. I wonder why she doesn't attack. Twice now I've been vulnerable. I look around again and my vision finally sees what's in the room. Statues of men who made it here, but they don't have the facial expressions of being scared or in pain. They have smiles on their faces and seem to be at peace. The craftsmanship is incredible. Detailed quite well. She must've been an artist of great talent for sculpting when she was human.

She slithers around the podium that holds the orb and lies down on her crossed arms watching me. From what I can tell there is a distance factor to be turned to stone. Plans run through my head, but no matter what, it seems it ends with some bloody fight. Still, she waits, that, and it's almost erotic at how her body moves harmonically, and the hair slithers in a protective manner rather a hostile one. Her breathing is steady and her eyes fixate on my whole being instead of parts. Even from this distance I find myself drawn to her. She lifts her upper body and locks her arms. She shakes a bit and again my cock throbs. She goes back to her lying position. She was stretching; just stretching makes me want to bed her. Her tail stands up in the air and her backside rises up. She sways it back and forth. She seems so bored; pretty human for a monster. Then perhaps a smile crosses her face? I wave back for manners sake.

I don't know what to do at all. I place a hand on one of the statues and I feel ridges. I take a closer look and it appears to be writing. I read it and it is like a riddle. I look back and she hasn't moved an inch. She must've written this. All the statues have writing on them. She even may have placed them in a design, sort of like a garden.

"Poseidon, you have taken such talent from this bleak world and all for your selfish perverseness." I say out loud. Hearing that name must've really hit hard because she swells and charges towards me. She stops in front of me barely an inch. She saw my swords pointed at her. She would've fell on them if she'd kept going. Surprisingly, I haven't turned to stone so it must be controlled then. Makes sense since the other men are stone in their peculiar positions.

She slithers back a bit and I aim my swords downward. She circles me and I keep in-tuned with her movements and gauge the circumference. She doesn't lag behind herself at all, and her frame is actually more toned than it looks. Her breasts exude outwardly in rhythm with her movement. Her hair still hasn't show signs of hostility. I can't do this dance forever because I have no clue about an exit.

I try to make a run for the orb and she chases. She is quite fast for her large size, and nimble. She passes me and again gets in her lying down position. She is playing with me. Quite well I should add. I sheathe my swords and drop my armory.

"Come at me." I try to bait her and she looks at me with a bored look. Ok then, "Poseidon." I said again. She snarls.

"Yes, Poseidon. The great god of the seas and storms." I continue to lure. She inflates and with rage building inside.

"The mighty god who makes maidens his playthings." She grips a statue and crushes it with ease. She slithers down the steps and her long hair spikes with stiffness. The snakes hiss with aggressiveness.

"Yes, a god that doesn't get blamed for the rape of women." I continue. She looks down at me prepared to destroy. "Ready?"

She extends a hand upward and hits me. My body goes flying across the area. I hit a statue and I may have cracked some ribs. I breathe in sharply and try to sit up. She slithers her way towards me with a crawling motion. Again, even in this situation, my cock jumps. She gets close to me and her arms are on both sides of me. I can't escape; even if I try. She gets closer, leaning downward on her strong arms. Her hair-snakes too are staring into my eyes. She is about to turn me to stone. If I do become a statue, my last act won't be me sitting with a hand on my ribs waiting for death.

I maneuver a bit and I kiss her lips. Soft they are even though they are made of snake skin and she is surprised. She backs off screaming. She looks at me with disgust. I tell her to come back and she screams in defiance. I stand with pain on my face and walk towards her with yearning. She slithers backwards and I reach out to her body. She slaps my hand away, her claws taking some flesh. I continue on, and she backs into a statue. She can easily go around it but she is off-balance. I get close to her and her breasts are right in my face. I look up into her hypnotic snake eyes and she looks down into mine with a mixture of fear and yearning.

She grabs the back of my head, and with the nurturance of a mothers, feeds me her bosom. I suck on it without care. The sounds of my mouth echo on the walls. Her hissing moans are beautiful. The hair-snakes turn almost limp. She leans back even more on the statue practically cracking it. Her clawed hands gently rub the back and sides of my skull. Her long sharp nails caress my skin without tearing it. I like her even more because of the control she has over own body.

After some time has passed, I finally take my face from her chest. I feel almost sad doing that. I look at my monstrous beauty with eyes like I just woke up. I grab her breasts with both hands and massage the teats. Her hair curls around my arms and come to my neck. They stare at me from all angles as I watch her swoon in ecstasy. I finally let go and I see her woman-hood open up. The sound of wet and sloshy flesh breaching tells me she has been waiting too long for someone to make love to her.

I try to touch, but her hair restricts me and I don't fight. I have to be patient and let her control the situation. That's hard for me, but there are some things and situations that call for me to disregard my own principles. She finally poises to her full height, and using the strength of her hair lifting me by my wrists with ease. She takes my clothes away and my cock still hasn't awaken fully, but it is definitely reacting to her.

Carefully she handles my cock. She stares at it, amazed that I can be aroused in her presence. I know she thinks I'm a disgusting individual. If I didn't know myself I would say so as well. I am attracted to the weird and different of this world. For a virgin she handles my cock way too well. As I hang by my wrists I feel my semen bubbling. Her touch is so expert that all my experience doesn't even matter.

She pumps my cock with control and she doesn't increase her tempo. I finally shoot and she watches the streams fly onto the stone. Being strung up and releasing is an experience you yourself will have to feel. Nothing to brace yourself on or hold, and at complete mercy of another. I breathe hard with my head held low. She raises my face seeing still the bright glimmer of lust I have for her. She lets me down onto my feet and I shake. She towers over me but comes back down. I grab her face and kiss her. I find her wetness and put my fingers in. Every muscle in her body feels the electricity surging through her. Her first real penetration given, not taken.

The snakes can't seem to control themselves either. They bite at me on instinct. I take the punishment as I stroke her insides with care. They finally stop, more so by her command and I take out my hand. A mixture of blood and secretions cover my hand. I smell the powerful aroma and it nearly knocks me off my feet. I go to the water and wash it off. She follows me and I turn to see her waiting for more.

I motion her to lie on her stomach. I have to lift her heavy tail, plus, her huge backside is muscular and firm. There's a roundness to it as well. I gently tease the outer rim and she coos and almost giggles. I get my head in and she shivers. I shift in and out with just my tip. Her hissing moans are sultry.

Time continues on and I enter a little more of my cock slowly through the interval, until I am fully inserted. I hold the position and have her muscles get use to my girth. She grinds back into me exquisitely. Her snake moving abilities are much appreciated. I start pumping at a good pace. With every thrust her hair-snakes follow suit as she enjoys the sex. She finally has her first real penetration orgasm. She screams instead of hisses. The walls bounce her voice all over. I take myself out and turn her on her back. She breathes heavily and her breasts heave upward and downward.

I look at her spot, it calls to me for more. I straddle the tail and I am able to guide my cock inside. She sits up on her elbows which helps me more, angle-wise. I am able to get a better footing and target more efficiently. Again I start off slow and she throws her head back. I don't take my eyes away from her. The snakes again slither to me. Each one is looking for me to turn away, to feel disgust so that I can be turned to stone. They protect her well, but they must follow their mistress's commands. I grab one and kiss it. I give it my tongue and the snake plays with it with on its own. Soon all the others want a turn. You can't love half-assed; her whole is in-tuned.

I grip harder on her sides and I rotate my hips. With a grind and thrust motion I administer she moans as if surrendering. I feel another eruption coming, but I continue. I can't close my eyes, even when I release, she must see my eyes never leaving hers. She must understand, I see the outer part as monstrous, but within her, she has a different beauty, a yearning for something she once had. I finally give in and let go and I shoot inside her. I don't jerk, I just let it flow out of me and my eyes never leave hers. I'm still thrusting, but softly. She reacts with small jolts and pleased groans. I finally stop and take out my cock. Hers and mine are coagulated together on my cock. It's so thick and white. She comes to me on her stomach and cleans me. She enjoys our essences and smiles with each swallow.

I lie down on my back spent from the excursion. I look at the orb, it's still illuminating. She hovers over me and understands where my gaze is. She slithers over to it and brings it to me. I look at her and toss the bauble to the side. I bring her close and have her rest her head on my chest. We fall asleep together.

I awake to no sounds of hissing, but to a human snore. I look down and my gorgon has turned into a mortal. She was a very large woman, truly blessed perfectly by Mother Gaia. Her skin is darker than most females in this civilization. Her height and weight probably twice as mine. She opens her eyes and looks at me with a smile. She sees her mortal body again and cries with sadness and joy. The curse has been lifted, for only a male who truly sees the beauty within and not just the pain and suffering; the gorgon will disappear. She told me that all the men that came were either after the orb or just tried to use her for their own pleasure. Then came the bad news. Her life becomes forfeit because of it. She died in my arms, but peacefully. I kiss her forehead and cry for her loss, and perhaps mine as well. I grab the orb and place it in one of my lung sacks. I put my clothes back on and say a final goodbye to both the maiden and the gorgon.

I was able to find myself back to the ship by circling the island. The orb helped me control the tides and push me along on a makeshift raft. The crew was surprised that I came back earlier than expected. Quickly they raise anchor and we set out back to port. Poseidon is of course furious and sends everything he has at us. I raise the orb in the air and picture my large beauty in both her forms. Poseidon's storm feeds into the orb and allows me to control it. The sea monsters tremble at the power and flee. The crew is excited at how a mortal had defeated a god at his own game. I accepted the praise only to appease them. I will admit, this adventure took a lot out of me in more ways than one, but soon I'll be on to the next because this is who I am. A lover of monsters and adventure.

12