Gorgon Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too slow" she thought. He flipped it off his shoulders. The storms in her mind drew quiet, her eye fixed on him. The grip in her hands began to hurt. Her heart could have burst through her chest at any second. He walked to her and placed his hands on the bed, on both sides of her waist, forcing him to bend over towards her. Face to face, his gorgon eyes pierced through her once more. Her jaw trembled in great fear.

"Hmmm? There's that fear again. You have no reason to be afraid, yet," he smiled.

"Gee, how comforting.' she said which was meant for a thought.

"Heh heh, cute." He said but he didn't look amused. "I have a lot to do," he said, making her gulp hard. He leaned in closer to her, as she move back forcing her to lie down on the bed, which she now realized was his intention. He hovered over her, scanning her again. He lowered his head down his lips close to hers. Forced to breathe though her mouth as she whimpered in fear. He made a quick smile and placed his lips on hers. She yelped in surprise but it didn't stop him, it gave him an opportunity to slither his tongue down her mouth. She squirmed and mumble in his mouth. He placed his hand on the side of her face, placing his weight on top of her. She squirmed less and less the longer this continued. She actually got more excited, but hating her self more and more. His tongue was exploring her every corner, pinning her tongue down and playing with it like a lion with a dead prey. He broke the kiss and trailed down her neck and down her collarbone.

"Uh-I," she said, less as word and more of a squeak. He lifted his head and quickly said

"Don't speak unless told to." Then he continued.

"W-what?" she asked in disbelief.

He sat up placing his finger on her lips and said "Shhh." Her lips quivered. He paused, rubbed his finger across her lips and dipped it in her mouth. Her quivering lips closed around them and instinctively licked and suck around it. He smiled and sighed. "That's better." He said in delight. She turned her head, looking away. He stood up straight and tilled his head with his arms crossed. "You're a difficult girl to tame. You have disobeyed me for the last time." With that last word, he grabbed her legs and with great strength, he flipped her on her stomach. Her knees slammed to the floor when she landed. Realizing her venerability, she tried to move more on the bed but he caught here and yanked her back down. "You will learn," he said as he undid the button on her pants. Squirming, she tried to break free. "Sit still!" he demanded much louder than ever. She froze as he yanked down her pants to the floor. She can hear him fumbling with his belt so she buried her face in the bed not sure what might happen. She looked over her shoulder and saw him pull his belt out the loops of his pants, almost turning her on. "Face forward," he demanded. In shock, she did as she was told. "You will be punished. You will obey. Correct?" he asked.

"N-no" she staggered. *Smack* was all she heard and felt jetting her body up. He pushed her back down and asked again

"You will obey, correct?"

"NO!" she yelled. *Smack* A sharper pain ran across her ass. Whimpering, he continued on asking and when he didn't like the rely he punish her again until she was beet red and tears covering his bed sheet.

"Well?" he asked.

"Y-Yes," she said softly.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you," he teased.

"Yes!" she yelled.

"Yes, what?" he asked with the swing of his belt.

"Yes! I will obey," she cried. He placed his hand on her ass rubbing it, the first soft touch in what felt like years.

"Good girl, but one more for making me wait so long." *Smack* Just as hard as the others. He threw the belt to the floor and could hear the soft cries from her. "You will be perfect, my dear," he said. Whimpering in shock, she could not believe what was happening. Sobbing quietly she could hear him behind her. He leaned over on the bed next to her. "Flip back over," he said as he rubbed her sore bottom. She forced out enough strength to move on her back. Her leg dangled off the bed, she was venerable again. With his legs, he pushed her legs apart and walked between them. He hovered back over her, using his arms as balance. His face inches away from her as he taunted her. She once only dreamed of this but never to think it were to come true. He balanced on one hand, as the other slid up her shirt. She flinched from the sudden temperature change. She could feel his fingers glide around the rim of her bra and could see his eyes never leaving hers. "Take this off, "he said and stood up again. She sat up and was very hesitant this time.

"M-my shirt?" she asked stumbling.

"Both," he said very sure of himself. She looked down at the ground, trying to figure out a way out of this one. "Would you like my help?" he asked with a snicker.

"No!" she said quite loudly.

"Than hurry up," he said impatiently. Her shaky hand grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to lift. It was as if it weighed a ton.

"I can't," she said exhaustedly. His head raised in dominance, looking down at her. His bottom lip tensed making her swallow hard. "You make me nervous," she said sulking to herself.

"Maybe I can make it even," he said flipping his shirt over his head. Her eyes could not stay away from what looked like the slowest strip ever. He threw on the floor and stood there. She drank up as much as her eyes could see. He was not buff, yet strong like a perfect sculpture. "Well?" he said striking her out of her daze. Her trembling fingers reached for her shirt again. However, it still weighed ton. He sighed and walked to her and grabbed her shirt. "Arms up," he demanded and pulled the shirt over her head. Her arms dropped across her chest hiding her imperfection. He stood there again examining the situation. He dropped to his knees to grab her arm and pulled them apart. "No." was all he said. Feeling cold and bare, her face began to flush with red. He grabbed her chin, pulling her close and kissed her again. His tongue distracted her from his hand unhooking her bra from behind. She pulled back in a whimper but he grabbed her head back and continued. He pulled the bra down her arms and threw it away. He stood up without breaking the kiss and pushed her back on the bed. His tongue was wonderful, give hers enough attention. His breathing was rapid and his hand roamed around her breasts. Softly rubbing her nipples, making her whine in his mouth. However, he continued rubbing his thumb on her nipples in circles, pinching and getting slightly rougher. He moved his knee between her legs and the other over her right leg for balance. She swung her arms around her chest but he grabbed them and pinned them above her head with one hand, then pinched her nipple hard. She cried out in pain. He lifted his head and said, "You will do as I say, nothing more, understand?" She gave a weak nod. "I can't hear you," he in a scary voice that she had never heard before.

"Y-yes."

He smiled and looked down at her bear chest. She fought the urge to cover herself. He lowered his head and kissed down the center of her chest. She could feel his skinny beard on his chin tickle her. He trailed down her stomach and dipped his tongue in he navel. She let out her first sigh of pleasure. He continued lower and noticed her panties he didn't quite notice before. Lacy and black. He groaned in self-pleasure, and began to tug them down. She cringed. He pulled them down to the floor making her realize she was naked in front of this man.

"Would you like me to even the odds?" he asked holding on the rim of his pants.

"No, no please," she begged.

"What are you afraid of?" he asked as he unbuttoned his pants. She shivered at the thought of what's beyond the zipper. "What's wrong my dear," he began to say walking closer, "Are you afraid of me again?" He pulled down the zipper half way. She could see just part of his boxer, which was exciting enough, but upon examining closer, she could see something more. The excitement he was getting from this torture. She looked away blushingly. "Hmmm?" puzzled he looked down and saw what she was so shy about. "Oh, a curious little thing, aren't you?" She still looked away slightly smiling. "I'm quite curious myself," he said tauntingly. "Want to know what I'm curious about?" She turned her head to face him. He placed his finger on her clit and rubbed it. Her body jumped and she gave a soft cry. "I want to know how you really feel about me. And it seems you think quite highly of me." She squirmed trying not to give him the satisfaction, as he continued coating his fingers with her excitement. Her lip pinned in between her teeth, keeping her from moaning for him. He smiled at the sight and craved more. He leaned in and kissed her once more but with stronger intensity. There was no way she could hold out any longer. She moaned in his mouth, panting in between each breath. He flicked her clit with his fingers and rubbed harder. He lowered his head and attacked her nipple.

"N-no..," she stuttered. She clinched the bed sheets as he continued. She was unable to hold back her moans and cries, as he placed his fingers inside her. He left his head up to watch the show. Sweat dripped from her chest glistening in the sun light. She opened her eyes to see this sexy man smiling above her, which sent her over the edge. She held her breath as the climax took all control over her. She cried out in bliss trying to overcome the trembles of the storm that shook her tiny frame.

He pulled his fingers out and stood in front of her and her heaving body. "I never permitted you to cum, my dear." Her short breaths slowed to a gasp, knowing he had done that on purpose. He smiled sinisterly and grabbed her arm to pull her on her feet. She stood in front of him so close she could smell his skin from his bare chest. She urged to touch him but knew she was in enough trouble. "On your knees," he said with the same smile. She always knew what that meant, but couldn't dare think of it without a slight excitement shocking her spine to her gut. She gulped hard again and wasn't sure what to do. She looked up at him to see him grow impatient. She fell to her knees, trembling in fear. He unzipped the rest of his pants in front of her, and her stomach became uneasy. He grabbed her hand and placed it inside his pants. She could feel him, hard and large. He groaned and said "Go on." Her hand shook in excitement and fear. She slowly pulled it out and her eye grew wide. A man she worked with and lusted for is now exposed in front of her and she had to continue. She licked her lips and opened her mouth slowly. This was not her first time but she was definitely nervous this time. She placed the head in her mouth and faintly sucked. His jaw dropped slightly and a deep groan came from his throat. She licked around the head and slowly inserted the rest of his length in her mouth. Allowing her throat to relax around his width, she continued to lick around him. He grew intolerant, as he grabbed her head and signaled her to start. Her head bobbed around him. She pulled back until her lips were outside of him and tightened her lips to insert him again. His groans became louder, turning her on, causing her to move faster just to hear him. She sucked harder and tightened the grip with her lips. Her tongue ran behind her lips, tasting what she could only dream in the past. He pulled her away and stood back. Gathering his composer, he picked her up on her feet and laid her back on the bed. On his knees, he pushed her legs apart. Inches away, he could already feel the heat from her. She whimpered, not wanting him that close to her. He chuckled and ran his tongue over her clit. A pocket of air was trapped in her lungs and she tried to breath. He licked her lips and trashed his tongue all around. She looked down just to make sure this was no dream. He latched on her clit and faintly sucked on it.

"Oh!" she cried out encouraging him on, only making him stopped short lifting his head and licking his lips. He stood up and pulled her legs closer around him. He leaded over her again, and she could feel his member rubbing up and down her now swollen area. She gasped at his sudden penetration. He sighed to himself and began thrusting.

"My, my. Such a perfect fit," he said staring in her eyes. Her jaw flew wide open, as she gripped the sheets, unable to deal with his size. The sudden urge to cum grew stronger with every thrust. She opened her eyes and could see the lust that clouded his. His grunts excited her more. The urge was at it maximum point as her walls clinched around him. "Not yet," he said in between breaths. She groaned in disappointment, but continued on the torture. Suddenly he pulled out, spun her on all fours and inserted himself again. She enjoyed this primitive position. She could feel his hips slam her ass as he continued. She lowered her head to the bed to give him better access. In and out, he went with such energy, as she felt the urges build up again. She clinched around him again almost like a signal to ask for permission. "You better not," he said seductively. She cried out louder, lifting her head as she was unable to control what was about to happen. His eyes grew narrow, as he slammed harder in her, like a test to see the length of her control. With that, she screamed in pleasure and came hard around him. He paused and said "What a naughty girl." He pulled out again and flipped her over on her back. He slowly caught his breath and stared down at her. His member bounced with every pulse and breath. "Hmmm, "he began to say. "Since you get excited by me too easily, and think you can disobey me when you want, I'm going to have to punish you again." Her eyes grew nervous. He leaned over her heaving body, balancing and his hands as he stared in her eyes and said, "You will beg for your release." So with that, he plunged himself hard inside her making her cry out. He then slowly and softly bucked his hip into her. A sinister smile grew across his face as he watched her agony. "Hmmm, you must like it rough. You're having a hard time dealing with this," he teased. The tempo was much to slow and gentle for her. It only fueled the excitement but never to send it over the edge. She opened her clench eyes and looked down at his movements. His waist moved in a fluid way that she found sexy. Her cries became groans of unsatisfactory. He kissed her again but just as gently and slowly as his thrusts. He lifted his head and continued to watch her with delight.

"P-," she hesitated to say. She refused to let him win but the urges grew too strong. She became fed up and gave in to him. "Please," she paused to groan again. "Ha-harder." was all she could say. She grabbed his strong arms and gripped them.

"I can't hear you, my pet," he taught.

She sighed and again she said "Pl-lease, harder."

"That's not good enough," he said and slowed himself in an incredible pace.

"Ohhh!" she groaned in despair. "Please harder, PLEASE," she cried.

"Oh, you mean like this?" he asked slamming his hips in her deep but still slowly. He grabbed her chin forcing her to look up at him and said, "I'm growing tired of your disobedience. Beg!" he said and let her go. Still keeping at his speed and new force.

"Ohhh god please," she cried out.

"I am not your god. I am your master now. So say it," he said. At this point she didn't care what he was, she just want him and release.

"P-please, Mm-master please let me cum!" she begged.

"Again," he said with a groan.

"Please Master let me cum!" she cried out again.

He looks at her and says "Good girl." as proceeded to thrust harder and faster. He held her waist strong and moved them in time with him. She cried out to him. He groaned louder as she did.

"Oh god!" she cried out making him slow down again. His eyebrow raised in disappointment. "I'm sorry master, I'm sorry. Please let me cum," she begged.

"That's better," he approved and continued on his mission. His mouth open from his groans, she could feel his pants of pleasure. She began to cry aloud and could feel her excitement getting back to its limit.

"Please," she cried again

"Please what?" he asked. "I want to hear you say it again."

"Please Master please." With that, she could feel him swell and his body tense.

"Cum." Was the only word he could say and with that, she let it all go. With the strongest orgasm ever that she could barely handle, as he erupted inside her. His strong grip on her waist loosed and he laid on top of her. He than rolled over with her in his arms and sighed. With the waves of pleasure subsiding, she realized what happened. She realized she was resting on his strong chest, listening to his heart beating rapidly. Her mind was plagued with thoughts

"What have I done, what have I said, what's going on?" she thought franticly.

The last thing he said that night was, "You are mine now and I am not done filing your rough edges yet. I promise you, you will be perfect."

12