Gosh a'Mighty, Daddy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori clawed her way onto the bed, pulling Chase along with her, until she was on her hands and knees. He still ravaged her pussy, but now she could assume some control. Her hips began to move against his, taking him deeper still, until her cervix was receiving the brunt of his attack. The sensations were indescribable to her. She squeezed him with her inner muscles, milking that big cock for every sensation she could get, and her howl of pleasure began to grow. God, she loved her daddy!

Suddenly she felt the first urgent tinglings at her core, and she knew what was coming. She moved with Chase now, straining to keep the fluidity that would guarantee her climax, and hoping to match his pleasure with her own. She knew, instinctively, that he must be close. His breathing was shorter, more urgent, and his thrusts more frantic. Suddenly, his gasping gave way to words.

"Ogod! I'm gonna cum, honey!" he shouted, his voice higher. His control was gone; now, it was up to her to bring them both off together. As his fingers dug into the flesh of her hips, she rocked herself under him.

"That's it, daddy! Cum for me....please cum for your little girl!"

Her words had the effect she sought. With one massive thrust, he groaned loudly, and his first desperate splash of semen hit her inner walls like a snowball thrown into an oven. He cried out; the first time she'd ever heard him lose complete control, but she barely had time to register that, before the next, thicker wad of his cum soaked her narrow tunnel. Her cries of pleasure joined his.

Many minutes later, when her canal was filled to overflowing with his sticky residue, he pulled himself off her back and rolled to the left, onto the bed. His cock left a trail of blood and slime across the back of one tanned thigh. Tori lay on her belly, her fists still knotted in the sheets. She looked at him with a sleepy smile.

"That was nice, daddy," she breathed. "It hurt a little at first, but I never dreamed it could feel so good, after all that."

Chase touched her face with a coarse fingertip. She was so beautiful like this, with her hair falling over her face and her lips half-opened. Just like her mother, in days gone past. It's too bad Martha had to age so, he thought. But now I've got two women to keep me satisfied. He smiled when he thought of Wanda. Well, maybe three!

Tori mistook his smile as being caused by her. "What, daddy? What'd I do?" She raised herself up on one elbow, and brushed her hair casually behind one ear. Her hand then went to his back, softly stroking the sun-dried skin there as she watched his eyes go to the breast she displayed.

"You like my titties, don't you." It wasn't a question, but a statement, issued with more than a little pride, and Chase rolled onto his side, facing her. His left hand covered her ample breast, the thumb rolling over her nipple. Tori felt the sensations run all the way down her belly, and she sighed.

"I just hope I didn't get you knocked up," he said, and she laughed, suddenly.

"Not my time of the month, according to momma," she said matter-of-factly. "In fact, I've got 3 or 4 more days to do this...if you were able to."

Chase felt himself harden. They still had a while before Martha and the little one got home, and Tori was just as desirable when she was agreeable as when she was fighting. His lips formed into a sly smile, and his other hand went to her waist, pulling her to him. Tori didn't resist.

The next half-hour was spent showing her how to please a man in different ways. Tori was an avid student, and she assumed any position that Chase suggested, though she still liked it on her hands and knees the best. She told him so.

"That's cause you like it deep and hard," her father observed. "Let's try this..."

With that, he hooked his arms under her knees and raised her legs up in the air. Pulling himself into position on his knees, he entered her again, and she gasped. His cock once more drew a quick intake of breath as he entered her near-virginal hole, and she quickly came to love the feeling of being wrapped around his capable shaft. She sighed loudly, urging him onward.

"Oh, god...that's good, daddy. Do that some more..."

Chase satiated himself in his daughter's willing body that afternoon, and by the time Martha and little Lacey returned home, he was in the tub, nursing his exhausted frame with smelling soaps and warm water. Tori had dressed and left the house after drawing her daddy's bath, and was nowhere to be seen.

"Chase? What the Sam Hill are you doing in that tub?" Martha's voice was full of worry, hoping he'd not come down with the croup or some other ailment. She burst into the tiny bathroom, ready to tend to whatever his needs might be, when she smelled the sweet smell of the soap. Her eyes widened, then she began to laugh hysterically. Chase wrinkled his nose at her sudden outburst.

"What? A man can't take a bath in the afternoon, without someone coming in to bother him?" he asked indignantly. His mock display of anger almost hid his guilt, and Martha left quickly, glad to be clear of his suddenly variable mood.

In the hayloft, Tori lay on a bed of fresh alfalfa, daydreaming. Her fingers played beneath the unsnapped material of her shorts, but softly, for she was experiencing the soreness her friends had warned her about. It won't last long, she thought. I'm a woman now, and things are gonna be different. She remembered the initial shock of her father's intrusion, and the subtle transition from pain to pleasure, and she craved more, already.

Her fingers probed deeper, even as she listened to her mama calling her name from the porch. She'd go get Samuel soon, unhitch him and rub him down, and Mama would be pleased that she hadn't had to tell her to do it. That would give her time to get her thoughts under control; to be able to look at her daddy and not see his oversized cock and his fiery eyes. To establish her place from here on out; for she knew things would never be the same between them. She loved Chase, but now it was different. She wanted to please him, and to have him crave the feel of her young body in his arms.

Suddenly, she had an idea. Wanda Hart was known to be sexually active, and she was only a couple of years older than Tori. The girl had once told Tori and her friend Sarah that she was known as the best piece of ass in town. Tori smiled at the recollection, and the way Sarah and she had whispered about it later. She made a mental note to seek the girl's advice. Wanda'll know what turns a man on, she thought. I'll ask her, the next time I'm in town.

"Maybe I'll even introduce her to Daddy one day," she whispered, dreaming aloud and smiling wickedly. "I wonder if he'd like that?" Her head filled with dark images; sexy, erotic thoughts that no 18-year old farmgirl should have, but she allowed herself to imagine herself and her daddy, along with others. Wanda. Sarah, even. And Brian.

Far from satisfied but temporarily appeased, Tori roused herself from her thoughts, snapped her pants together and began to climb down from the loft. Maybe I'll get Daddy to walk me out into the cornfield to look at the stars, later, she thought.

12