Gosh! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Cindy," Miriam said, carrying in a bottle of gin and some tonic water. "Thought you might be alone and want some company."

"Dammit!" Mike swore on the other end of the phone, overhearing the conversation. Cindy let Miriam in and told her to make some drinks. She explained she was on the phone with her mechanic and needed to make an appointment to have her tail pipe lubed. Miriam nodded sagely, not knowing what Cindy was talking about.

Miriam was too busy with other plans to pay much mind to Cindy's meanderings. She had seen Jake leave in his Camaro, and decided to see how long he was going to be out. She made the drinks and pulled the special powder from her pocket that she'd acquired from a friend who just got back from South Dakota. She decided a double dose of the 'Super Dooper Spanish Fly' would be about right for the gorgeous 'fucktoy-to-be'. She couldn't believe it was going to be this easy. "Hey Cindy," she yelled. "Want to go out tonight?"

Cindy quickly made an appointment with Mike for the next day, as she didn't want tail pipe problems, and he slotted into her, or maybe it was 'slotted her in'. She couldn't remember. Anyway, it was for eight A.M. and she thanked Mike for looking after her and apologised for having to go, telling him she'd see him tomorrow, before hanging up.

She glided into the living room and leaned against the doorway while Miriam made the drinks. "Yeah, going out might be fun," replied Cindy, amazingly remembering Miriam had asked her a question. "Jake will probably be out all night if he swims well."

"Huh?"

"He's playing in a pool, silly," giggled Cindy, as Miriam poured the powder into Cindy's gin and tonic. She swirled it with her finger and sucked it dry, noting the tingle on her tongue and smiling.

"Well," she said, turning and handing Cindy the spiked drink, "Let's have these, then you can change, and we'll go out!"

"Like a girls' night out?"

"Yeah! Does that sound like fun?"

"Yeah!" squealed Cindy, knocking back her G & T in one hit. For a moment she stood stunned as the drug washed through her system. Her entire body tingled from her blonde head to her little red toenails. Of course, Miriam could only hope the drug had the desired effect, and as she sipped her own G & T, she watched with increasing wonder. The nipples capping Cindy's impossibly large tits popped out in her tight t-shirt, and soon she was gyrating and swaying to some unknown beat. "Wow, that was a good drink," she squeaked. "What do you call it?"

"It's a gin and tonic. Also known as a 'Leg Opener'."

Cindy giggled. "Whyyy?" she asked in her baby voice.

"Because they taste so much better with your legs open."

"Do they really? No way!"

"It's true. Here, let me make you another one."

"Um, okay," said Cindy, handing her empty glass to Miriam with no idea what she was getting herself into.

Miriam wondered if the drug was working as she looked over her shoulder at the blushing bimbo. Cindy had collapsed cross-legged on the floor and was swaying with her eyes closed.It's amazing how her body moves one way and her tits the other, Miriam thought. It's almost hypnotic. As her eyes trailed downward over Cindy's tanned flat tummy, Miriam gawked when her eyes arrived at the pink thong stretched over Cindy's swollen cunt. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at Cindy's shiny inner thighs.I think that's cunt juice. Oh fuck it, I wouldn't be a mean lesbian Dominatrix if I didn't load up the little slut, she decided, dumping the remainder of the drugs in Cindy's second drink.

Miriam grinned evilly as she shoved a finger in her sopping cunt then used it to swirl the G & T. "This is my special recipe," Miriam announced, bringing the drink over to Cindy, whose eyes were now clouded with lust. "Remember, the wider apart your legs, the better it tastes!"

"O... Okay," Cindy said, reaching for the new drink and setting her heels on the floor, legs spread as wide as she could go.

"But just sip this one, all right? That way the pleasure lasts much longer."

"Mmmmm... I like that idea," said Cindy, sipping the tangy drink, her head swirling. "God, this really is fucking good."

Miriam looked down on her horny next door neighbour and thought her friends would never believe it... unless... "Come on. Let's get you changed."

"Huh? But this drink is so gooood like this," replied Cindy, on the verge of orgasm without even so much as touching herself.

"Let's get you out of those clothes and into something more appropriate," said Miriam. "Then we can go out and I'll buy you a couple more."

"Gosh, Miriam, I don't know if I should go out in this condition. I feel really hot and like... um... you know... gooey."

"Well, let's not ruin that lovely thong," said Miriam, nodding at the strip of cloth covering Cindy's bulging pussy. "Do you have anything crotchless?"

"Crotchless?" asked Cindy. Miriam lifted her by the elbow to her feet. "But I have a crotch!" she said, giggling stupidly.

"Well then, you better not wear anything crotchless," suggested Miriam helpfully, guiding a compliant Cindy out of her front door and onto the street, heading for next door.

"But my clothes are upstairs!" Cindy squealed, not even noticing they were outside already. "And I haven't finished my drink!"

"It's okay, you can bring your drink with you. And I have some lovely clothes you can borrow. I bet they fit you perfectly! You can get changed at my house," Miriam chuckled with glee. This was so easy it was becoming fun!

"You're so nice, Miriam," Cindy whispered, wondering why her cunt was so hot and wet.God, my clit HURTS it's so hard! She gasped remembering. "My thong! I forgot to take off my thong! I don't want to ruin it!"

Cindy spoke far too loudly, causing lights to come on in the street. Miriam rolled her eyes and chuckled, stopping under a streetlight. "Well take it off then, you can always go commando."

"W... We're not going to the army barracks, are we?" Cindy asked haltingly, thinking of saluting cocks, while hooking a thumb into one side of her thong and wondering where to put her drink.

"No, no. Nothing like that," Miriam said, chuckling once more and extending her hand to take Cindy's glass. "I'd like to introduce you to some carpet cleaners, though."

"Okay, if you think I need it," said Cindy, thinking Miriam was really obsessed with carpets. Cindy hooked her other thumb into her thong and slid it down her thighs, teetering on her stilettos. When she was half bent over and her thong was around her knees, Miriam spanked her ass really hard, causing her to drop the thong to the ground. "Oohhhh!" moaned Cindy, as the crack echoed around the neighbourhood. She almost lost her balance, but luckily Miriam grabbed her by the nipples from behind and pulled her upright. "What was that for?" wondered Cindy, shuddering.

"It's how we welcome new people to Florida!" laughed Miriam.

"Gosh!" said Cindy, caressing her bare ass with her mini around her hips. "I never knew that. It'll be fun if any of my friends ever move out here."

"Come on, you silly slut. You'd be out here showing off all night if I let you, wouldn't you?"

"Oops," said Cindy, looking around, wiggling her hips and smoothing her mini over her ass. "I feel so...naughty tonight!" she giggled. "Look at my fuckingnipples!" She screeched gleefully, pinching them there under the streetlight, utterly oblivious of the show she was putting on for the neighbours.

"Okay, I admit your nipples are ludicrously large. Perhaps we can do something about that. Now, come on inside and let's get you ready... I mean 'changed'," Miriam said, sipping Cindy's drink to wet her dry mouth. After all, with how wet her hairy cunt was, it was no wonder her mouth was dry.Oops, she thought, wiping her chin with the back of her hand,I probably shouldn't have done that.

"I wonder if I have anything that could cover your enormous nipples..." said Miriam, standing by her open wardrobe, apparently deep in thought, rubbing her chin.

Cindy was sitting on the side of Miriam's bed, knees wide apart and sipping her drink, almost distraught with desire. "God," she said, looking between her widely spread thighs, "anything, I don't care, throw me to the Christians, I just wanna fuck!"

"Okay," said Miriam, following her predetermined and perfect plan, "Since you are going to meet new people, you should wear this spanking skirt," Miriam said, taking out the black leather mini with the ass cut out. "Then everyone can greet you properly. Daytona style. And, for those unbelievably enormous nipples that defy reason, I think you should wear pasties!"

"You must be kidding! I can't wear pasties! That's a scene!"

"Oh, Cindy. You poor girl. Don't you know they're all the rage in Paris?"

"Well, I haven't seen them in Cosmo. But I guess you should know, being a photographer and all."

"That's true. And you'll find it in the newest issue, I think. Latest thing. Pasties on your nipples! It's like the seventies all over again..."

"Whoever thought pasties would make a comeback..."

"I know! But of course, you can't have them coming off. I mean, the models in Milan have been using suction cups, apparently."

"Really? Do you have some?"

"It just so happens I do."

"Well, let's get ready! I haven't been dancing in ages!" said Cindy, almost cumming as she took another sip of her Super Dooper Spanish Fly laced G & T.

As Cindy turned side to side and admired herself in the mirror, which she could do for hours if left unattended, she thought she looked like a slut, but kind Miriam reassured her.

"You look fantastic, Cindy. Gosh, my girlfriends are all going to be so jealous!"

"Really?" Cindy asked rhetorically without knowing it, noticing for the first time that she really ought to wipe her inner thighs. "Wow, these suction cap pasties are on so tight," she said, shuddering.

"Well," said Miriam, taking the strings of pearls dangling from Cindy's pasties in her hands, making the bells on the ends ring. "If I can pull them off, they'll need more suction."

Miriam pulled on the pearl strings like the reins of a horse, making Cindy moan and causing her cunt to jettison juices as an unexpected orgasm rushed through her. "Ooooo, fuckkk..." Cindy said, "I mean, gosh!"

"I think they're tight enough," giggled Miriam.

Cindy pouted. "My cunt's all wet... I mean pussy... I mean... what's it called? Vaginamite? Gosh, I cunt remember. Anyway, I really should clean myself up a bit."

"Oh, nonsense," cried Miriam. "You're only going to get wetter. Don't worry about it."

"Worry about what?" Cindy asked, tipping back the last of her drink.

Miriam shook her head not unlike Jake except she wasn't Jake. "I think we're ready! Do you want to go out now?" Miriam asked the increasingly mindless and politically incorrect dumb blonde vixen.

"But you haven't changed yet!" Cindy squealed, desperately fighting the desire to shove her fingers up her cunt and ass at the same time.

"Don't worry about it," Miriam said.

"Worry about what?" Cindy answered, as Miriam took her by the elbow again.

"Oooo, I nearly forgot!" cried Miriam excitedly, which was hardly surprising given that Cindy looked like an adorably sweet little whore. "This will totally make this outfit!"

Rummaging in a shoebox, which is difficult given its size, Miriam pulled out a beautiful, ornate, black leather collar with diamantes in it. She fastened it to Cindy's neck then pulled up the pearl strings and locked the bells at the front of Cindy's collar. "Gosh!" Cindy exclaimed, seeing the effect in the mirror. Her tits were pulled up and together, making the biggest cleavage Cindy had ever had.

"Not too tight?" Miriam asked as she boldly stroked Cindy's spasming cunt.

"Um, Jake thinks I'm very tight!" she squeaked, shuddering and holding Miriam's arm.

"Not your cunt silly, I mean... Oh, never mind."

"About what?" Cindy asked, feeling a sense of déjà vu all over again and shuddering at the word 'cunt'.

Miriam felt it and liked how Cindy's enormous tits shook and her ass jiggled. "Do you get hot when you hear dirty words, Cindy?"

Cindy bit her lip. It was one of her many weaknesses. But she was shy and wasn't sure how much she should tell her new friend. "Um, actually, dirty words, feeling humiliated or ashamed, being laughed at, cocks, having cum all over me, eating cum, asses, cunts, tits, exhibitionism, anal sex, cocksucking, and bondage turns me on... oh, and um, gerbils..." Cindy giggled, glad she hadn't told Miriam everything.

Miriam smiled. "Well, I don't have any gerbils, but I have a nice big anal plug with your name on it, you dirty little slut."

Cindy had never had a sex toy with her name on it, and her cunt gushed again, a mild orgasm washing through her, which wasn't so mild because her cunt gushed, which you already knew.

Cindy bent over the bed, accidentally pulling her nipples deliciously, while Miriam rummaged in her shoebox again. After what seemed like forty-five seconds Miriam was shoving the anal plug in and out of Cindy's sopping pussy, lubricating it.

"I think... ah ah... it goes... ah ah... in the other... ah ah... hole...ah ah... Miriam... ah ah..."

"But this one's so cute and squelchy," said Miriam, feeling Cindy building to her biggest climax since last Wednesday, which she didn't know but would have if she had been there. Which she wasn't. "Oh, all right..." said Miriam, grinning as she bored the plug up Cindy's ass.

"Ooooo, fuckkkk..." Cindy said, remembering last Wednesday. Miriam cruelly twisted the bottom hem of the spanking skirt around the base of the butt, holding it in place, except Cindy didn't think it was cruel. Cindy could hardly think at all with feeling of the big butt plug tugging at her ass with every step she took.

"C'mon, let's go to the Velvet Glove. It's lezzies night!"

"Who's lezzie?" asked Cindy, astonishingly stupidly.

"Never mind," said Miriam, shaking her head almost right off her shoulders.

"About what?" wondered Cindy.

While they rode in Miriam's car to the bar, Cindy remembered trying to get a job in Daytona, soon after she and Jake had arrived. She desperately wanted to get a job but the only offers she got were from the two girly bars in town. The "Open Pussy" wanted her to wait on tables but Jake was concerned about the uniform. She couldn't figure out why they'd called it a 'bikini uniform' in the first place. It was only one piece, and there wasn't anything at all to cover her tits. The other place, 'The Velvet Glove', was really classy and she wanted to work there so badly. She giggled remembering Jake putting his foot down when they offered her minimum wage. "No woman of mine is going to work for penis!" She thought that was so funny.

Cindy giggled again as she looked out the window, her fingers frantically stroking her hot, wet cunt. She groaned as she came again, for about the hundredth time, but who was counting.

"You are such a dirty little whore, aren't you Cindy?" Miriam asked the sex-befuddled blonde. "What's that, about your hundredth cum?"

"Yeah, but who's counting," she moaned, wondering if there was an echo in her head.

Before long they pulled into the car park of the Velvet Glove and Miriam looked seriously into Cindy's vacant eyes. Not seeing any sign of intelligence whatsoever, Miriam looked at her wet puffy cunt. "My, my. What a mess. I'm going to have to cuff you to keep your hands off yourself, aren't I?" Miriam asked. Well, she didn't really ask but more just teased Cindy while producing handcuffs from somewhere that the author couldn't be bothered explaining.

Standing beside the car before going into the club, Miriam spun Cindy around to put on the handcuffs. Her tits were squashed against the window like in a car wash scene of a teen sex film, except there wasn't a carwash. Or a camera crew. More's the pity.

Cindy was so wet her stilettos squeaked when she was frog-marched into the club by the aforementioned previously, excited Miriam. Miriam couldn't wait for Cindy to be introduced to her friends who would all be more than happy to greet Cindy 'Daytona style'. Her gorgeous, muscular little bubble-butt was going to be turned very red which tends to happen when you get spanked (or so I'm told ~ Auth.). Miriam giggled, remembering Cindy had an appointment with the mechanic in the morning, which isn't really funny but is actually a literary device to bring Mike and Jake back into the story.

Amazingly, Mike and Jake (see? ~ Auth.) were playing off in the pool competition for the big prize in the middle of the night which would have been at the end of the night, except it doesn't work in this story's timeline. Mike and Jake were very good pool players, which explains why they were in the big prize game in the middle of the night. All the mechanics were there, of course, watching and cheering on their boss while secretly hoping he'd get his ass kicked because that's what they were like.

The game was in fact very close and Jake was the one who found himself lining up the black for a shot at the big money. Before he took his shot, Mike motioned for him to come and have a chat, which they did quite regularly even when they weren't playing pool.

"So Jake, how about a little side bet?"

"Shouldn't you have asked a little earlier?"

"Yeah, but I forgot."

"Oh."

"So on this shot, the black ball in the corner pocket, how about it?"

"Well, it's a pretty easy shot, I wouldn't want to rob you."

"Who said anything about grand larceny, I just want to violate the state gaming regulations."

"Oh, okay. So what do you want to bet on it?"

"How about my car?"

"The Mustang? The Mustang if I pot it? You have to be kidding. What if I miss?"

"How about you let me and the boys gangbang your wife?"

Jake rubbed his chin... Well, it was a really nice car! And he was pretty sure he could knock off the black with a snap of his fingers. (Not really a snap of his fingers. But you know what I mean ~ Auth.) Jake looked around at all the mean ugly faces of the mechanics and thought they looked like a fun bunch of guys. He was pretty sure Cindy would too, by the looks of Ishmael the token black guy with the weird name and the enormous cock who liked banging stupid white sluts up the ass, much like the stereotypical black guys in erotic stories. Besides, Jake figured, he thought Mike was just kidding and he wouldn't have taken the Mustang anyway. Which was pretty stupid. It was a really nice car!

They shook on it and laughed, and Jake started dreaming about Mike's Mustang. He leaned down and brought the cue stick to rest on the fingers of his left hand. His right hand spun the stick a couple of times until it felt comfortable and in line. He leaned down lower until his chin almost touched the cue and he made certain of the angle. All the usual things he did, he did. He lined it up and smoothly took a couple of practice turns. He was loose as a goose and concentrating perfectly. He drew the cue back, a spring-loaded feather trigger from taking the shot and gritted his teeth. Only he never used to grit his teeth. Which was unfortunate because he let fly with the cue stick and struck the white ball too low and it launched off the table, flying through the air and they all watched it agape. (Don't e-mail me asking how a white ball agapes ~ Auth.)

The incredible slow-motion white ball struck Ishmael, the token black guy in an erotic story with the strange name and the annoyingly enormous cock, and almost knocking him out, but instead he became a sex zombie who was constantly masturbating and fucking white chicks up the ass in the vegetable aisle at supermarkets but that's another story.