Got A Job Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

Ken then switched some more switches and we where looking at the front part of the bookstore. There where a lot of people in there, I also saw 7 women that I counted, they ranged from fair looking to heavy and not so good-looking. Everyone was looking at different things, one couple stood pointing and talking about all the dildos on display. The place was full of men hanging around the woman, even the unattractive ones.

Ken said “when you go in there Linda I want you to ask the clerk questions about all the different dildo’s and make comments about them. Here is a credit card (it’s fake) and I want you to buy 3, no make it 4, no oh hell you buy any of the dicks you think you might like to use and keep. I want you to make a big deal about them, let the clerk and anyone else that can hear how you just love the feel of something hard in you.” I said, “So you want me to tease the guys around there, then go back in the back and suck them off like that guy was doing?” Ken said “in a way yes, but you are not limited to just sucking them you know. You can fuck them or use one of the dildos; I just want you to be the cock hungry woman that you are. I want the person watching you from the time you walk into the store until you walk out to think when the word sex was invented it was because it should have been Linda.

You are a cock hungry woman that wants and loves any cock in any way, that’s what I want to see in this movie.” Phil said, “Show her the dress.” Ken went to a closet there in his office and pulled out a light Yellow summer dress. I expected a micro mini, but this looked like a dress a woman in the 50’s would wear like in the Donna read show. It was not low cut, and I was sure when I put it on, it would be a good 2-3 inch’s below my knees. I looked at the tag and it was a size 7 I felt it may fit, as I was looking at it, ken said “try it on, I want to see if it fits.”

I took what little I had on off in one easy motion, and I stood there naked except for my stockings and Garter belt holding them up. I put on the dress, it fit perfect, and it was as long as I thought. It went all the way down to about 3 inches past my knees. The dress had two large pockets in front and I felt as if I should be in a 1950 High school movie. Phil said, “Now that’s what I’m talking about, she is little miss house wife, all prim and proper.” I looked in a mirror that was there and he was right, Shit I looked like I had regressed a good 30 – 40 years. I really did like the look; I did not look like a slut as I did when I wore the mini skirt or the dress with out pants. No I looked like I was ready to go to Church or meet the husband at the door with fresh pies in the oven. Ken took a small thin square thing and unzipped the back; he taped the thing in the small of my back and ran a wire around to the front where he placed a tiny microphone up near my collar to the dress.

Harry said, “Now all we need to do is have her drive up in the van and we can start.” I turned and said “Van? I don’t have one.” Harry said “Oh we do, that is part of this, you see you’re a house wife that is frustrated with her sex life and you drive here to see if there is anything this sex shop has to offer you. You park in front and walk inside, and look around. The Van is wired so you can sort of talk to yourself. It would help the story line if you would just sort of think out loud so to speak. Talk about how horny you are and how much you need sex or something like that. I am sure your husband is a great lover, but for this movie of ours, your husband is a very poor lover. He has a very small dick and you just can’t stand it any more, you are hoping buy one of the dildos that you have heard about over the years and maybe then you can enjoy a climax or two like you use to in High School. Something along those lines.”

I listened and formed a theme in my head, I said “I got it, now before I start this, I want to be paid up front and I do need to get home before Midnight, agreed?? Ken said along with the others “Agreed.” Ken went to his desk and counted 10, $100 dollar bills, I took off my shoes and put five in each under my feet. I said, “When do I start and where is the van?” Ken said, “right now, the van is in the back.” Handing me the keys he said “look at this monitor, see the reserved parking place there?” he was pointing to a space in front near a light post. I said, “Yes, I take it you want me to park there right? how long should I talk to myself in the Van? Do you want me to drive around for awhile or just from the back to the front?” Harry said “just from the back to the front, park and sort of talk yourself into coming inside. I’ll get the tape once you get inside.” I said, “Ok, lets get this over with.”

I walked out saw and got into the Van, I sat there for a second and I saw the small camera sitting on the dash right in front of me along with the another microphone along side of it, (can only guess that they wanted to make sure they caught my voice. To my right on the floor was a machine that was recording. I can only speculate it had some sort of trigger that started it when I opened the door. I felt funny as I sat there and I thought for a moment. I said as I started the Van. “I have got to do something or I’ll go crazy, Autumn has spoken of those Dildo’s and she said she got it from an Adult book store, I wonder if I can find one? I know if I don’t get a cock in me, I’m going to go fucking nuts.” I drove very slowly around the back parking lot and then up toward the front.

I said as I drove “I think I saw one of those places on Front Street, God I hope I don’t see anyone that knows my husband. (I said that and immediately thought to myself, GOD I hope no one there does know my husband or I would really be screwed.) There it is, shit what’s this, the parking lot is packed, shit now what do I do? Well I came this far, I’ll run in and grab one of those and get back before my husband gets home. It’s a good thing he is working the late shift.”

I parked the Van and sat there a moment trying to think of something else to say when I saw a man walk out of the Bookstore. He was a young man and he did look rather handsome. I said “Shit, now there is a man I could wrap my legs around, I wonder if there are any others in there that look like him, I sure would love to take the real thing home instead of some rubber lover.” I felt I had said enough so I got out and walked inside.

As I went through the door I looked around and I saw a very large room that had more sex stuff than I had ever seen in my life. I saw sex videos, sex magazines, sex pocket books, and a very large case of sex toys. The room had about 10 –12 men of all shapes, sizes, and colors standing around looking at different things displayed. My head felt very light and I walked over to the pocket book racks. I remembered when I was them the dirty books I had in my desk, they looked just like these, so I knew just how dirty they where. The covers had some very tantalizing pictures on them. I picked up one that had two women laying on a bed holding each other as they each had a hand between the others legs.

I opened it and began to glance through it, a young man maybe in his early 20’s moved over to the same rack and said as he reached for a book. "I’ve read that one, it is very hot, if you like reading about girls and dildo’s that is a great book.” I turned to him and said, “I love reading about any kind of sex, and the dirtier it is the hotter it makes me.” The smile that came across his face said it all, I had gotten his full attention, (yea, like I hadn’t already.) I said in a very shaking voice because I was honestly feeling uneasy “the dirty books I like reading are the ones that talk about Gang-Bangs, they really lite my fire.” He reached for a book and handed it to me as he said “If you like reading about gang-Bangs, you need to read this book, the woman in it is a bored housewife that gets off fucking other men only in Gang-Bangs.” He did not speak quietly, he spoke loud enough that several men turned to look at us. I think I blushed rather badly.

I said, “think you, I just may bye this one. And I walked over to the Video tapes where another man came up to me and said “If you are looking for the Gang-Bang one’s they are over here honey.” He was pointing over to a wall full of videos, the picture really where something, they where lovely woman and in all states of sex. I actually felt myself a little excited as I looked at them. The man saw my staring and said, as he picked up one. “Now take this one, this woman loves cock she gets fucked by 10 different men, 5 of which are blacks with huge cocks, I bet you would love this one. I know I do.”

He handed it to me and I read the back, it said, “Mary gets picked up and taken for the ride of her life. She fucks 10 studs, and when it is time for her to go home, she doesn’t want too. See the way that Mary turns into another cock loving Bitch.” I turned the box over and looked at the picture, I looked at the pictures and I looked at the men’s dicks. Shit they where hung and rather large (I mean round). My head really felt light as I pictured myself in the picture. I was honestly becoming horny as I stood there.

The man said “If you want I would love to buy that for you.” I said, “Maybe later, I want to look around a bit.” The man said “I’ll be here awhile, so just let me know when you want it, I will buy it for you.” I said “thanks” and walked over to the Display Case I saw all those rubber dicks in there, I mea Lots of dicks. I saw some very fat ones, skinny ones, double headed ones, black ones, brown ones, and pink ones. They had rubber vaginas, and some things they called Penis Pumps. They had all kinds of different vibrators, long fat one’s, down to tiny ones that where as small as my lipstick. I just stood there gazing and I saw several that I honestly wanted. I looked up and saw Ken on the other side of the counter.

Ken said “Hi, welcome to the store, is this your first time here?” I said, “Yes, I never have seen anything like this before.” Ken said “well your in luck today honey, today we are celebrating our 5 year anniversary so you get two for one when you buy one of these dildo’s, but since your so damn pretty, I’ll give you three for every one you buy.” I noticed that several men had made their way over to the counter. I said, “That is wonderful, I want one of those, (pointing to a nice fat black one,) and one of those, (pointing to a fat long double dildo.) I want that one (pointing to another fat one that was only about 6-7 inches long.) That looks so perfect, just right, nice and thick, and long enough to fit all the way inside just perfect.” I looked up at Ken and asked, ”Do they feel the same as a real man? Or do they feel like cucumbers, I have only used cucumbers and they just sort of fill me, I want to feel like it is a man fucking me.” Ken wanted me to ask questions and I was turned on enough to really ask the kind that would make the men listening to me take good notice.

Ken said “Yes they feel just like a man, the only difference is, they can’t get you pregnant. You have a good eye honey, that one you like just happens to be the same size as my dick.” I looked up, smiled and said “well I’ll have to judge if you are right or not for myself some day.” I then said, “Oh I don’t worry about getting pregnant, I can’t have children, so I can have as much sex as I want, and I don’t have to worry about things like that.” Ken said “Shit baby, you’re the perfect girl, the kind a guy can fuck all day and not worry about you coming back to claim child support after the fact.” I chuckled as he said that. I then pointed to several other rubber dicks and asked, “Any of those made for anal screwing?”

Ken pulled out three different ones and said, “Here hold this.” It had a wire coming from it to a box that he held. I watched him turn it on and it started vibrating in my hands. He said, “you see. It will give to two thrills, one from doing yourself with the in and out motion, and the other from the vibrating.” I gave a slight moan as I said real dreamy “Ohh, I want that one, do you have any like that I can use in my you know my pussy?” Ken reached in and pulled out several but they did not have any wires coming out of them he said “these are wireless so you don’t have to mess with the wires.” I said “I want the one closest to the size of yours, one larger and one smaller, and make sure they all have fresh batteries. My husband goes out of town a lot and I will run those batteries out way too fast.”

Ken said “how about one of these little pocket vibrators?” I looked at him and said, “I never tried one, are they any good?” Ken smiled and said “Honey, you ain’t lived until you had a cock in your pussy rubber or real and one of these on your clit at the same time.” I said “OK, I’ll take that one, and that one, and that one, and that one. Now how much is all that?”

Ken rang up the items and said “well that will be a total of $45.75 and on top of the 100 tokens, you get another 25 with each $10.00 purchase so it looks like you get, lets see.. 335 tokens.” I said “tokens? What are they for?” The person standing next to me said, “You take the tokens, go in the back, and watch movies.” I asked “Movies? What kind of movies?” we said, pointing to the Video wall “those kind and more.” I asked, “is there and gang-Bang movies back there?” Ken said “sure are darlin, I have all kinds back there, just pop the token in the slot and it turns on the movie in the private booth. Just remember there is only one person allowed in a booth at one time. If you want to see the gang-bang ones you need to go to Booths 45 threw 48.”

I asked Ken, “Would you mind holding my purchase’s while I go back and see what this nice man is talking about? I have never see any kind of movies like that.” Ken said “no, by all means, they’ll be up here waiting for you when you are ready to leave, no matter what time that is.” He handed me 3 rolls of tokens wrapped up like quarters along with 35 loose ones. I took them and slipped them into my right front pocket of my Sundress.

I asked, “how do I get into the back?” the guy standing closest to me said, “follow me mama it will be my pleasure to show you.” Ken said, “have fun kids, and remember the booths I think you’ll like the movies in 45 threw 48.” We went threw a door into a well-lit hallway. The place was full of men, the hallways where normal size, but the walls where all black. We walked down the hall way past doors that had numbers on them and a light above each door. All the lights where on as we walked down the hallways, there where about five doors and then a turn, then five more doors and another turn. We twisted around corners looking for numbers on the doors until we got to number 45. The light was off on that one as well as 46,47 and 48. The man opened the door and said, “I hope you enjoy and get out it everything you came for.”

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12