Got MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
We try to blackmail the resident milf into being our sex teacher,
2.5k words
3.83
117.8k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKross
KKross
28 Followers

This story is from the days when I was a senior in high school it was time when having a color TV was a big deal, this was one of the reasons Pratik who had a computer and a dial up connection was the guy at whose house Rohan and I always hung out, the other reason was Pratik's mother Rita.

Rita was an executive at a pretty large bank and unlike our mother's dressed the part, she always wore skirts that displayed her well defined toned legs till about mid thigh and accentuated her firm buttocks, thanks to her, to this day unlike most guys I always check out girls from down up and have a leg and ass fetish.

Pratik's father worked on a ship and was gone for long periods of time, we never saw him for the 5 years we knew Pratik, what we did notice however were the large amount of "Uncles" Pratik seemed to have that stayed the night in their house, and that Pratik never seemed to want to talk about. Being hormone fueled 18 year olds Rohan and I eventually came to the conclusion that Rita was filling her void, physically more that emotionally with the various gentlemen callers she seemed to have.

For me it was enormously satisfying wank fuel to imagine Rita in her high heels bent over the kitchen table being pounded from behind by a hard cock, sometimes I imagined having her knelling in front of me as her beautiful lip stick covered red lips wrapped around my hard shaft and sucked the cum out of my balls.

Rohan however being the more extroverted of the two of us was not satisfied with just fantasying, he came to me one day with a proposition that would change my life.

"Look I know for a fact she is fucking those so called Uncles, I went over to Partik's house last night, climbed onto their balcony and peeked in, she was doing things there that would put to shame any of the porno chicks we watch on Partik's computer."

"Ok dude," I said "So what if she is, unless you want to stand in her balcony jerking off it doesn't really help us does it?"

"I was thinking something more fun and long term," He replied "Here is what we should do.."

He outlined his plan to me, what he wanted to do was borrow Partik's SLR camera and hide out in the balcony again, once Pratik's mum started the dirty deed he intended to take pictures and get them developed in the school's photo lab, he being a member along with Pratik had access to the lab. And with those pictures we were going to blackmail Rita into being our sex teacher and end the stain of virginity from our lives.

Initially I did not like the plan, it seemed hare brained like most of Rohan's ideas and too Hollywood to actually have any really life value, but guys like Rohan have a cocky way of talking to guys like me that make you feel like a really pussy if you don't go along with them.

So reluctantly I agreed to be bullied into his half assed plan and found myself later that night climbing the drain pipe to the balcony outside Rita's bedroom along with Rohan. The door was ajar but we could hear the animal grunts from her latest Lothario as well as her sexy moans through the thick drapes.

Carefully pulling the drapes aside we both peeked in, the bedside lamp was on but what caught our attention was the action on the floor, Rita was knelling in front of what could only be described as a wall of muscle, he stood atleast 6 feet tall and every single inch of him was pure muscle from his powerful well sculpted arms and shoulders down to his perfectly toned ass that was now rhythmically thrusting. On the other side I could clearly see his long hard cock being pushed by that thrusting into Rita's perfectly 'O' shaped mouth, he hands his hands gripped on her head and was holding it in place as he continued to face fuck her.

Rita had one hand rubbing between her legs and her moans started to get louder, I heard a click next to me and saw Rohan had taken his first shots, in a way the sounds coming from inside were fortunate in that they covered out the clicking of the camera.

"It's a good thing Pratik spent the money on the right lens these low light shots would have never worked out otherwise."

Like most guys from the photography club Rohan had a tendency towards the pedantic when it came to lens and exposures, I ignored him and looked back at the action that had my dick trying to rip a hole in my boxers. Rita had just finished the first of what would be many orgasms of the night and was standing up kissing the man as she fondled his hard shaft; amazingly enough it seemed to be getting bigger.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and pushed her down onto the large bed, He wrapped one hand around her throat and dug his huge fingers into her pussy. "You like getting choked don't you bitch?"

Rita choked out an acknowledgement and her body went into spasms of ecstasy, "Oh you fucking whore, you haven't even had my dick inside you and are already cumming!"

Rita broke away from his grasp and got on all fours "Fuck me with big dick you son of a bitch." she said as she reached underneath herself and started rubbing her clit.

He licked his hand and rubbed the head of his cock. "When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a week you fucking slut."

"Ye.." before she could finish what she wanted to say he shoved his cock into her pussy and knocked the air out of her

"OH FUCKIN GOOOOOOD!" she screamed.

"Here take the camera." Rohan pushed the camera into my hands and unzipping his pants he pulled out his cock. I turned away because in my mind watching him wank off was a little on the gay side for me.

I aimed the camera back into the bedroom with the sounds of Rohan's masturbation in the background; once again I was grateful for the nosiness of the amorous pair inside.

He pounded into her and she screamed. He started fucking her so hard that the bed was sliding across the floor as he did so. Her huge pendulous breasts were swinging crazily as he pounded into her from behind. He wrapped his hands around her throat and squeezed her airway until she started to go red .He grabbed hold of her hair then and pulled her up to look at him.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you you stupid whore." he snarled.

"Yes daddy," she said obediently.

He leaned in to kiss her and she bit his lip. He tried to pull away but she held on. He pushed into her as far as he could and unloaded into her, from where Rohan and I were standing we could see the cum flowing out of her abused pussy.

She let go of his lip finally because she needed to start screaming in ecstasy as the orgasm shot through her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she spasmed on his dick.He pulled out of her and dragged her to the floor by her hair, "Clean me off." He commanded.

She scampered towards him and lovingly licked his cock clean of her juices; I'd finished off the roll of film in the camera and saw Rohan zipping up

"You're disgusting you know that." I said to him, he just shrugged and took the camera back, checking to see that we had taken as many photos as we could he started back down the pipe, I followed him shortly.

I spent a sleepless night because I couldn't get the image of how much of a dirty whore Rita was, I rubbed one off quickly and started to believe in Rohan's plan, could it really be possible that I would be the one choking her and pounding into her pussy?

The next few days in school were uncomfortable for me whenever we met Pratik, Rohan was his usual self and had no problems laughing and joking with Pratik. Eventually two days after we took the pictures Rohan walked up to me and said "There're done, I think we need to go tonight."

"No you idiot, if that guy is there tonight he'll pound us into the ground, plus what about Pratik" I said

"Ok I agree that the guy is a problem, but Pratik would never know, his room is all the way in the back of their bungalow, how do you think he never hears how much of a whore his mum is?" He laughed at his own meager wit.

Eventually we decided to approach her on Sunday morning, Pratik would be out of town for a football game and she would be home since the bank was closed, hopefully she would be alone otherwise we'd have to abort.

Sunday morning came around and I was a nervous wreck, I'd already had too many cups of coffee and my mum noticed how jittery I was behaving, "You feeling alright honey?" she asked looking at me quizzically.

"I'm fine mum, I'm just going to be studying in the library today and am a little wound up is all." It was a lame excuse but she let it go.

I met Rohan outside Pratik's house and he had on the biggest shit eating grin I ever saw, "Time to go get us some dude, by the way I get to do her first since this was my idea." He seemed so cocksure of his plan; I just wanted to get it over.

We walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, the minutes passed and I was starting to sweat , eventually Rita opened the door, she had on a cotton bath robe wrapped tightly around her that accentuated every gorgeous curve of her sexy body, I could even see the outline of her beautifully round and firm breasts.

She raised an eye brow quizzically as she said "Pratik's not here boys, today is his big game."

I was tongue tied so Rohan picked up the slack "That's ok Rita, we came to see you."

The use of her first name raised the eyebrow a notch higher but she remained composed and invited us in. I nervously followed Rohan inside, he seemed to be enjoying himself and dropped down into the couch, I stood nervously around till Rita said

"Have a seat Brian."

I hurriedly took a corner chair as she continued

"So what's this about boys?"

"Mind getting us something to drink Rita?" Rohan asked.

She seemed ready to yell at him for the overt familiarity of first names but she composed herself visibly and turned towards me "Anything for you Brian?"

"No Ma'm nothing for me." I replied

"I'll have some coffee." Rohan replied.

She wordlessly walked into the kitchen, I ran over to Rohan and said "What the hell is the matter with you asshole, just get it over with."

"Its called psychology dude, now shut up and let me do this or would you rather do it yourself?"

I silently retreated back to my chair, Rita meanwhile returned with the coffee and handed it wordlessly to Rohan. He took it from her and took his time enjoying and relishing every moment as he sipped it.

Eventually he was done and grinning at her he spoke "Now Rita let me get straight to the point, I know you are a busy lady so I won't waste your time, Brian and I have a proposition for you, but before we get to that there is something I'd like you to take a look at."

He pulled out a Brown envelope from his backpack and handed it to her, she was clearly taken aback but momentarily walked over and took it from him. She took it to one of the other chairs and sat down crossing her legs, in spite of my nervousness I couldn't help but admire how beautifully toned and smooth her legs were.

She ripped open the envelope and was clearly taken aback by the pictures, she seemed to be taking it a lot better than I expected though and even Rohan seemed surprised by her calmness. She took her time looking through all of them and finally spoke.

"I take it these are copies and you have more of them not to mention the original film?"

Rohan did not like her stealing his thunder, he had planned a pretty elaborate speech and clearly did not know what to say, and for once I did the talking

"Yes." She turned her attention to me and her beautiful Hazel eyes burned right through me "Yes Ma'm I mean."

"Alright then boys let's hear your proposition then, what do you want money?"

Rohan had apparently recovered and replied "Look here Rita, firstly stop calling us boys, secondly that cool exterior might work at the bank but it doesn't fool us, we have you over a barrel cheating on your absentee husband and unless you give us what we want these pictures go public."

A smile played on her lips, "Ok then Rohan since we seem to be on first name basis, what is it you want from me?"

"That's more like it bitch, for starters you can come over here and suck my cock." He said. I was stunned at how blatant he was about it, but Rita just burst out laughing, this was clearly not the response he was expecting and Rohan looked over to me, I could see the first signs of doubt cloud his face.

Eventually she stopped laughing and wiping the tears from her eyes she continued "I'm sorry about that boys but I think its time for me to show you some pictures of mine."

She walked out of the living room, Rohan looked more confused that ever and turned to me, "She's bluffing." He said.

Before I could reply Rita returned with what looked like a photo album, turning the pages she finally found what she wanted and called us over, Rohan and I walked over silently.

It was a wedding album and the picture she pointed at was of her as a smiling bride and next to her looking a lot younger but no less in shape than when we saw him two nights ago was her husband.

"You see boys I do admit I've cheated on Darrel in the past, but unfortunately for you two, you took your pictures at a time when he was back on shore leave, now what do you think he would do to two young bucks such as yourselves if he found out you'll tried to blackmail his innocent wife into a whore?"

My world started to collapse around me and I was stunned into silence.

KKross
KKross
28 Followers