Got Milk!

Story Info
Mature man and lactating women.
9.2k words
4.53
103.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpault
rpault
82 Followers

As I walked into Wal-Mart I saw Connie Moreno setting huddled on an outside bench and it looked like she had been crying.

Since I knew her for several years I walked up and asked, "What's wrong? Where are Chris and your grandmother?"

She looked up at me, still holding herself and said "Chris and I had another nasty argument here and he left me. Grandma is at her sisters. Aunt Clem is sick and in the hospital in Brenham, TX."

"OK. I'll give you a ride home. Did you do your shopping yet?" I asked.

"No. I can't" she said as she straightened up lowering her arms.

The whole front of her pale blue blouse from mid-chest down was bathed in whitish fluid.

I understood at once. Connie had recently delivered a premature baby that was still in the hospital after about two months. She was lactating.

She started crying again and huddled back down.

I said "Look I can go in and get you a sweatshirt, towel, and a package of diapers. Then you can go into the bathroom, cleanup, and change. Sorry, but I'm not going thru the bra section trying to find you a nursing bra. The diaper will work till you get home."

"Would you please?" she asked.

I went in and made those purchases, returned and gave them to her. As she turned to leave I said, "You do your shopping, after you cleanup, and we'll meet out at my truck. OK?" She nodded and we went our separate ways.

About thirty minutes later we met at the truck and I started toward our homes.

When we got there, I pulled into her homes driveway, which was across and down the street from mine. I started to get out helping carry her groceries inside, when I saw the door was hanging crookedly open.

I told her to stay in the truck and handed her my phone, so she could call if there was trouble inside.

Inside I found someone had broken in, looted, and tore it up. TV, stereo, computer, and other valuables were gone. Everything was thrown about, broken, and ransacked. The refrigerator and the cupboard shelves were stripped of food.

I came back out and called the sheriff's department and told them we would wait for them outside in the driveway.

Within fifteen minutes they arrived with sirens blaring. They quickly inspected the house, took a report, photographed everything and made a list of the missing items.

They told Connie that, "They would do everything they could to find Chris and his pals. It was strongly stated that she shouldn't stay here, in case he/they came back."

Before they left she went inside and packed a suitcase of clothes and a box of stuff. Then the sheriffs shut and secured the doors the best they could.

After they left we sat in my truck and talked about what to do. She said "She couldn't stay with her friends, because they would be scared of Chris and his friends. Her family lived too far away to go there. But the biggest problems were staying close to her baby in the hospital and her employers would be back end of the week."

Finally I said "it's too hot for us to set in a pickup in the middle of a Texas summer sun and talk. Let's go to my house, where it's cool." We drove back to my house, parked under the carport and went inside.

Sitting in the kitchen drinking sweet tea, I asked about her baby and this job she had, because I hadn't known she was working yet.

She happily talked about how strong Clint was getting and how well he was progressing. That maybe next week he could come home.

She was working as a wet nurse for a family that lived in town, but they had to go out of town for a family event. Before they left she had expressed enough breast milk to last them all the time they would be gone plus some. She stated proudly she was furnishing Clint all his milk too.

After she said this she started crying. When I asked why was she crying again.

She answered, "I had about 20 feedings expressed in the freezer and I just realized they were gone and so was my pump. That Bastard Chris did it!

She called the Wal-Mart to see if they had a pump, which they didn't. Then she called the hospital and talked to the doctor on duty in the NICU and told her about what Chris had done.

The doctor said "She could have pump tomorrow afternoon late. She also said Chris wouldn't be allowed in the nursery till this was worked out and the police and I said it was OK".

Connie went to the bathroom twice with a cup and a small funnel trying to express her milk, but came back out after a few minutes.

When I asked if that was working she said "Not well".

After thinking about her problem I came up with an idea of something that might help. After gathering a few things from the kitchen I went out to my shop. After a few tries the homemade breast pump I built seemed to work.

When I went in and showed her how I had drilled a hole in the side near the top of a cup and placed a new turkey baster in the hole.

She was excited to try it as she told me she was in pain. We washed everything well and put it together. She got a basin of clean water, wash cloth and towel.

As I started to leave she asked me to stay in case she needed help. I sat back down. She opened her blouse and removed the diaper covering her breasts.

As she cleaned them I saw that her breasts were large with the skin stretched taut; the wide areolas with darker brown skin than her normal honey colored skin, and her nipples wide as a little finger and about ¾ of an inch long.

When she tried to use the pump it worked, but it was too big for her to get a good seal and pump out the milk. She asked me to try. I really didn't want to get up and show the effects of her breasts had on me, but reluctantly I did.

After a few slow pumps we had to empty the cup into a plastic sack lined bottle. We pumped about 3 sacks out of each breast before the pumping slowed and stopped.

As we worked to drain her breasts she asked my opinions about different things, mostly sexual things. "Did I feel pregnant women were sexy? Did I think breast feeding was gross? Did I think that she was gross?"

"Why are you asking me all these questions?" I asked as she sat there with her breasts still exposed.

"I can see I excited you Steve. Grandma says you have "Hot Eyes", meaning that you always look, but don't do anything about it unless someone lets you know it's OK."

I haven't been with anyone for over six months. Chris thought I was gross about the time I was five months pregnant and after the baby he thought it was even grosser when my breasts were always leaking. Chris stayed around, I think, because he didn't have to work hard to supports us or himself. Chris and I are finished for good."

"I would like for us to be together, even for a while. What do you say we go to your bedroom to be more comfortable or do I go to the bathroom and clean up to leave?" she said in a rush.

I stood up and took her hand and went to my bedroom. She piled up the pillows on the headboard and leaned back. I leaned over her and kissed her for a few minutes, until she broke away and asked me to love her breasts.

I slid down and started suckling the first one and then the other. At first there was milk for me to drink, but they were quickly dry. When I looked up and saw the smile on her face and then went back to her breasts. As her hands caressed my head I heard "Please, a little more adult actions there."

As I started sucking harder and added nibbling, slight pinching and scraping my teeth over her nipples. She started to run her fingers over my cock outside of my pants until she unzipped, opened my pants, and pushed down my boxers.

When she wrapped her hand around me and started sliding her hand up and down. I groaned from the pleasure of her stroking me.

Unexpectedly she had an orgasm. She pulled my head away from her breasts and said "I told you it has been a long time since I have any loving attention. I want more and you haven't come yet.

"I can't have full sex as the doctor hasn't cleared me yet, but we can do anything else. Do you agree?" she asked.

"Yes, I agree for me, but are you sure you want it with me?" I questioned.

"I'm 23 now, I've always liked you, and thought about making it with you since I was 18. I told my grandmother then what I thought and she said she could see that. You were always nice with "hot eyes. You don't remember all the times I "accidently" flashed you over the last five years?" she asked questioningly.

I laughed and said "I thought you were either the most unaware female in the world or wanted to torment me personally for some reason. I remember every time hotly."

"It was my way of making you happy and I will always want to make you happy." she stated.

We both removed all of our clothes and snuggled together for a couple minutes until we both started exploring. I started playing with her breasts again lightly pinching and twisting her nipples with one hand. The other slid down her slightly rounded stomach and into her wet pussy.

I started gently rubbing her clit, which was like turning on an electric shock probe, she began moaning and vibrating. When I added first one finger and then two into her along with rubbing her clit she came again. She continued having minor orgasms until she pulled my hand out and away from her pussy.

She pushed me onto my back and told me to just lay there. She kissed my mouth and worked her way down to my nipples and then to my cock.

She started by kissing it around the head. Then she moved down and started licking me from the base of my cock up to up to the head.

She finally moved back up and started licking and sucking the head. After a few minutes she started taking more and more of me into her mouth, until she had all of me buried in her mouth and throat. She would withdrawal till only the head was still in her mouth and quickly would slide down again.

I pulled on her shoulders after a few minutes and told her I was going to come soon.

At the top of her slide up and down my cock, she smiled at me and said "go ahead and come" iIn a few seconds I did. Connie partly backed off, but swallowed all of my come bursts with only a little wetting her lips.

She slide her mouth off of me and smiled. "I liked that" she said as she cleaned her lips with her tongue.

She then asked me "aren't you glad I'm not Vegan? And in a high pitched nasally voice she said "I'm a Vegan and NO meat will pass these lips!" Then we both laughed at her joke and the person we knew who said that often.

Afterwards she said she wanted to cuddle and watch TV. She called the hospital checked on her son and told them she would be there early in the morning.

A little later we got up and ate supper, watched TV, and went back to bed. I didn't know if she was going to stay in the other bedroom, which was where all of her stuff was. After being in there a short time she came in and crawled under the sheet with me and snuggled up to me.

While we are laying there she told me again that she'd often fantasized about us making love for years. We were both started getting sleepy when she asked if I wanted her to sleep in the other bedroom.

"With me" I said "please stay here."

About 1 o'clock she woke me and said she had to pump her breasts. She cleaned up and we used my home pump again. Her breast and the pumping excited both of us again. This time we were more familiar with each other's wants and needs. As I was suckling her breasts I started fingering her clit and running two fingers inside her and within three minutes she was constantly coming, because the dual sexual stimulation was more she could stand.

As soon as she got control of herself she gave me another slower blow job. And when I came I thought the top of my head was going to blow off and she was pleased with my pleasure and thanks. We snuggled down again and both of us were asleep within minutes.

When we woke in the morning, we drained Connie's breasts without having sex, but both of us felt the extreme sexual tension.

We made breakfast together, and Connie borrowed my truck to go to the hospital and see Clint.

I walked over and checked on Connie's grandmother's house and then came back and worked in my shop on filling standing orders for a few hours. All this time I was thinking about the night and early morning sexual adventure we had. I couldn't call it lovemaking, because I didn't know where it would go or if it was over.

About 3:30 Connie came back and found me at my desk and gave me a kiss and said "Everything is going great. Clint is almost ready to be released, maybe in a day or two, earlier than she expected. I got the new pump and containers, but I think we'll still use your pump sometimes. That is unless you don't want me here?"

"You know I want you here, but I thought that in the light of day you would want someone else younger." I questioned.

"No, I want to be here and to be with you. No more of this kind of talk unless one of us wants out. Then please be honest enough to let me know and I'll do the same. OK?" she answered.

Feeling much better about everything smiling I said "yes."

"Good! I called the insurance agent about grandma's house and he's coming over about 5:00. Would you go with me?" she asked.

"No problem. How are your grandmother and great-aunt today? I asked.

"My Great-aunt is doing better, but will need grandmother for a while longer, maybe a week more. Grandmother was happy to hear about us. She said we would do well together, we're a matched pair." Connie said smiling.

"You told her about us?" I stammered.

"Yes, are you ashamed of us?" she said seeming to start to get mad.

"No, just surprised that it came up." I again stammered.

"When I told her about the robbery and me staying here she asked if I had climbed into your bed and trapped you yet." She also said "Anyway, you've wanted to for years.

Not quite knowing what to say to that I just smiled.

When we walked over to her grandmother's house Connie and I talked about the future. Clint would be coming home in a couple days and we would have to setup a new crib she had on layaway at our house. When I said that I knew that's how I really felt. It's now our house.

The insurance man checked out everything and made an offer of an insurance payment. Connie called her grandmother and told her the amount and then I got on the phone and assured her it was a great price. She spoke to the agent and accepted the offer.

Then he handed me the phone again. Connie's grandmother told me "from now one Steve you have to call me Betty and that she was happy we were together and good luck".

I thought how strange it was that everyone was happy about us and was even pushing us together, even though there was over twenty-five years between our ages.

From there we went out to supper at a home style café about a mile from my/our house and had a great time. A couple friends stopped by and talked for a few minutes. They didn't seem to be surprised to see us together.

When we got home we watched a couple hours of TV, and we both took baths. When I came out Connie was in the kitchen using the new pump to drain her breasts. I watched a minute before she told me to sit down she was getting a crick in her neck looking up at me.

When she finished she put the sacks in the freezer. Without putting on her top she came and sat on my lap facing me and rubbed her nipples across my lips and said "please make love to my breasts." As I sucked, nibbled, and played with them the ways she like best and her soft moans accompanied my efforts.

After a few minutes she slightly rose up and pulled me out of the pajama shorts I was wearing and rolled up her skirt out of the way. She stood and ran the head of my cock slowly across her clit several times before putting me inside her and sliding down slowly.

She said "Don't move! It has been so long since I've made love and I've wanted you forever. We'll move soon enough."

We sat there kissing and me teasing and tormenting her nipples for a few minutes. Finally, she started raising and lowing herself. First slowly and then faster until she was rising till just the head of my cock was the only thing inside of her and then down until she was rubbing her clit on the hair at the bottom of my cock. Luckily I lasted until a second after she quivered with her orgasm and then I came too.

As I sat holding her very relaxed body rubbing my hands up and down her back she leaned back and looked up at me smiling and said" I forgot to tell you something. I passed my physical today and can start back to having sex, but don't get too carried away yet. It would be safe, because I had an IUD placed today. "

After the 10 o'clock news we went to bed and this time with me on top it was even better and it lasted longer. I was able to kiss and stroke her entire body completely while taking time with our love making.

When we were laying there afterwards we talked about Clint coming home tomorrow late and if it was still OK for them to stay.

I told her if I had to I'd tie her to the bed to keep her here. She said "I might like a little of that, but it would be hard to take care of Clint tied up for too long."

She told me I had to have a blood test to check me for any infectious diseases, because of her being a wet nurse. She had to have tests regularly and anyone she was in contact with did also.

The next day we went and picked up Clint and I had blood work done. When we got back and put the basinet in "our" bedroom and Clint asleep in it, Connie thanked me again for everything and I in turn thanked her for everything. It sounds foolish to write about it, but not to feel it and say it to each other.

After a few days and we saw Clint was going to be OK out of the hospital, we drove up to Brenham to see her grandmother and great-aunt.

They hovered over Clint and us. I thought that they would be put off by Connie's and my relationship, but it never came up. They treated us as a family couple with a baby.

After several "Why don't you go get a bite to eat?" and "Go look a Brenham and see how it has change the last few years."

Connie muttered "If you want time to spoil him alone all you had to do was just ask."

They replied "Please, can we watch him without you hovering for a while?"

Laughing we left for an extended lunch at a well-known Brenham Bar-B-Q restaurant. At the lunch Connie unhappily had to forgo barbeque sauce because of her breast feeding.

Early evening we drove home laughing at the antics of Connie's grandmother and great-aunt. They were like young teenage girls baby setting for the first time.

Connie said "This is the first great-grand child for them, because both of them could only have one child and their children only had one child each too."

Before we left "Betty" took me to the side and told me that " Clint's birth certificate didn't have a father's name on it. Because Chris didn't want his name there and they felt that maybe it would be better later."

After we got home Connie had to pump and see to Clint. As she started to pump and I said "I was going to shop to work a little."

Indignantly she said "No, you're not!"

When I looked at her she grinned and said "you're last, but not least," Chuckling. After she feed infant Clint we walked in to our bedroom and put him in his bed.

From there she walked to the dresser and removed something that looked like a nightgown and walked into the bathroom saying she would be right back. Within minutes, after the shower quit, she was back out wearing a small light cream colored sheer baby doll nightgown and panties.

As I walked towards her she said "Oh no! Not till after your shower."

I think I took the shortest shower I had in years. As I came out the shower I saw lying on the back of the toilet was a new garment for me. After drying I tried it on. It was basically a wrap around my waist falling about 14 inches down my thighs. There was one pocket on each side and snaps to close it around my waist.

rpault
rpault
82 Followers