Got Milk? - Delilah & Mac Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac gazes on as Del takes a deep whiff of her flat, taking the scent all in. Delilah breathes in the scent, closing her eyes and smiling. If she wasn't into her own feet before, she definitely is now. "Mmm..." she sighs. "This is really nice. Nice and stinky."

"What does it smell like to you?" Mac asks her.

"Hmm... it smells like my pantyhosed feet. And more like vinegar than seaweed, but I can still smell that, too. Hehe."

After a few more sniffs, Delilah quietly brings her flat back down, and puts it back on her right foot. She looks at Mac, who is wondering what is going to happen next. "Ok... just let me recharge for a bit. But then, afterwards... I think... I think I'm ready to try that footjob now."

Mac bites his lip "Are you sure, Del?" Delilah nods at him "Yes..." Mac sits up, being taken over by sexual excitement. With his penis fully hard once again, he is ready for the second round.

"But before we get started..." Del leans back on the armrest on the couch. With her back plush into it, she stretches her legs back out, and brings them over Mac's lap. Her flat covered feet land right next to his erection in his shorts. Only this time, she does not budge. She smiles at him. "And here we are... back to where we started a year ago."

Mac notices the familiar predicament he's in and says "Haha, yeah... it's like we've come full circle, you know?"

"Yes... and I'm not afraid anymore. I want this," Del says in a trusting manner. Wiggling her feet in her flats, she crosses her ankles, the right over the other, and allows her left foot to wiggle into his crotch. "My feet are still hurting from being in these flats all day, and I want you to get them nice and ready for the footjob. Can you rub my tired, smelly sweaty feet for me, tiger? Pleeeeease?" she asks in her most innocent performance to date.

With a loving smile, Mac grabs her left flat, and proceeds to slowly take it off her foot with an audible swish...

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT

12