Got Milk? - Delilah & Mac Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sniffing again, she moans in ecstasy. "God, that smells so good! Smells like my feet!" She sniffs again, and even takes little licks of her insole inside the flat. "God, I love the smell of my feet! My feet stink so much."

Mac joins in "Yes... smelly stinky sweaty feet. And do you know what I do to stinky feet, Delilah?"

"Mmm... you fuck them!" she says while flexing her toes. "And you better fuck them HARD! You understand me, Mac?!

"GUH!!! UGH!!"

"That's it! Harder! HARDER!" she yells as the cum stream from her nose finally lands in her mouth mid-sentence. She doesn't hesitate and allows it in, swallowing it with vigor. She soon feels her back hit the couch again, and begins to groan out aloud. "UGH! UGHNN! FUCK! OH, FUCK! GUHH!"

Mac goes at an even faster pace, the force making Delilah drop her flat she was sniffing. Groaning aloud, she grabs the couch with her hands, enjoying the passionate pain she was getting from her feet getting annihilated. She resumes her dirty talk in between her groans of joy:

"Keep going! Ugh! Give it to me! Thrust! That's it! Come on! Fuck them! Come on! Ugh! UGHH! Come on! Have rough sex with my feet, you dork! Fuck them!"

"Mnng! GUH!! MNNG!!"

"That's it! That's it! Uuugh! Mnng! Give me all you got! GIVE IT TO ME!"

"Oh, God! Oh, my God! OH, MY GOD!"

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Cum! Cum for me! Do it! DO IT! Fuck my feet! Fuck my feet! Fuck 'em! Fuck 'em! Ugh!! UGHH! FUCK 'EM!! FUCK' EM!!! FUCK 'EM!!!!"

"GUUUUUH!!!! AAGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!"

Another twitch from his battle-weary penis, and another intense load of sperm attacking her face once again, although not as violently.

Delilah groans as she receives another facial, scrunching her toes away as they now get showered with Mac's remaining cum. "Keep fucking!" she demands, licking her lips and tasting more of his sperm. "Come on, tiger! Keep fucking them! Please don't stop..."

"Uggh.... unngggg..." Mac groans as he still tries to thrust, his legs beginning to buckle. He can barely form words from his mouth, and is left with incoherent mumbles. He feels dizzy, but instinctively still thrusts slowly into her arches, the last bits of cum pouring down her heels.

Delilah frowns, not wanting this experience to end. "Please, don't stop, tiger... you can do it... please keep fucking my feet..."

Slower and slower thrusts, Mac breathes hard, sweating profusely. He didn't this to end, either. Delilah smiles sweetly at him, knowing that this was ending. However, she carries on with her everlasting dirty talk, "Please... keep fucking them... they are stinky feet and they need to be fucked all the time... Mac, tiger, please don't stop... keep fucking my sexy feet as hard as you can... they need more cum... come on... you can do it... fuck them..."

"Uggggggh...!"

With one last symbolic thrust, Mac stumbles forward and finally collapses onto Del's couch, spent and weakened from the foot workout. With the last ounce of his strength, he looks over at Delilah, who quietly stares at him with a cum-covered smile. She mouths the words slowly "I love you..." and brings her left foot to her lips. She moans as she licks her sole, smacking away as she tastes the cum off of it. She giggles as Mac finally closes his eyes.

Mac drifts away, completely exhausted. Eventually, he ends up falling asleep on her couch, as Delilah carries on with licking the sperm off of her pantyhose...

EPILOGUE

Mac quietly wakes up, and looks at his cell phone: 9:17 a.m. Mac looks up at Del's bed, but she isn't sleeping or even in the room. He wipes the crust from his eyes as he feels his phone vibrate. It's a text from Delilah. Clicking on the icon, he reads it:

hey, Rocky. lol you went the distance. ;P I'm downstairs in the living room <3

Gathering his thoughts, he leaves her room, making a quick stop to the bathroom for a pee break. After washing his hands and face a bit, Mac finally makes his way downstairs. Soon entering the living room, he sees Delilah watching TV in her dad's recliner chair... still in her blouse, skirt, sheer pantyhose and white worn out flats. Mac smiles at the perfection that he sees, and is honored to finally call her his girlfriend.

Delilah looks up at him, and smiles, making her way to him to give him a loving hug. "Good morning, tiger. I missed you."

Returning the hug, Mac quietly kisses her, exhaling at the feeling of her presence. "I can't believe you still got that outfit on." Delilah giggles. "Yeah. Almost 2 days now. I almost don't want to take it off. It's sooo comfy." Motioning with her hand for Mac to look down, he obliges. Del allows her right foot to slide off her flat, flexing and curling her toes to his amusement.

Mac notices the crust marks that now formed on her pantyhose, knowing full well it was from his semen. He looks back up at her and asks, "I'm surprised you didn't wash them yet!"

Delilah giggles "Hehe, I kinda didn't want to yet. Looking at the cum on my pantyhose is just a reminder of how you fucked my feet last night. God, that was so amazing. My legs are still shaking from that. It was so incredible."

"Look, Delilah... I just want to say thank you. Thank you so much. Because of you, you gave me the greatest day of my life yesterday. You have no idea how much that helped me last night. It's like a complete lift off my shoulders."

"Aw, you're welcome, sweetie. I could really tell that was just what you needed. And we didn't even need to have actual sex. That's the crazy part! Haha!"

"Haha, yeah. One of the benefits of having a foot fetish is that no one needs a condom."

"You're such an idiot."

Sitting down on the sofa to put his sneakers back on, Mac frowns a little, knowing that reality will soon hit and it is just about time to leave. Delilah sits next to him, and brings her arm around his shoulder. "So... what are you going to do when you get home?" she asks him.

Mac answers "No idea... but I know for sure that my parents and I are going to have a long talk. I just hope it doesn't get out of control."

"Just call or text me if you need me, ok? My parents won't be back until Sunday night, anyway. Maybe we can go hang with the other guys later today."

"Thanks, Delilah, I'd like that." he says as he kisses her. "I love you."

"I love you, too, tiger," she responds, returning his kiss. Her hand slips from his shoulder, and accidentally falls into his crotch. Del reacts with a wide-eyed look. "Dude... you're still hard?!"

Mac blushes, and nods. "Haha, my bad. You know we get that damn morning wood, girl."

"Hehehehe... well I'll definitely have to take a deep bath after this... but... before you leave... how about one more for the road?" she asks, causing Mac to smile. Who is he to say no? Delilah stands up and goes back over to the reclining chair, and sits into it. Motioning for her finger for Mac to come to her, he does so. She chuckles at him, and slips her white flats back off, revealing her cum-crusted pantyhosed feet.

Delilah looks at him and says "There is no telling what's gonna happen in the next few weeks. A lot of things may change with us, it may not... but we'll worry about that when we get there. Right now, I can't let you leave with a stiffy like that. Hehe." Mac smiles at her, pulling down his basketball shorts once again. "I swear... how much more amazing can you get?"

Delilah playfully strokes her chin, and answers back, "Hmmmm... how about I give you an answer after you fuck my feet some more?" Blowing a kiss at him, she raises her feet up once more and bends her knees and legs apart, stretching out for easy insertion.

"No holding back?"

"No holding back," she says, grabbing her ankles once again.

He laughs and winks at her. "Then you know what to say, girlfriend."

With a hard scrunch of her toes, Delilah smiles at him and instructs, "Go on. Fuck my stinky feet. Fuck them real harrrrrrd."

Mac inserts his hard cock into her arches one last time, and lovingly thrusts in and out. Delilah giggles, and quietly moans with her mouth open and her eyes closed. Her head leans back onto the reclining chair as it rocks back and forth from his thrusting.

2 best friends, now a full-fledged couple, are enjoying the new discovery that began when Delilah brought her legs to Mac's lap over a year ago. No more fear, and no more regret. There is no guarantee on what will happen in the future, but with all the the optimism in the world, they are prepared to go through anything. As Mac promised her, there is no more holding back.

*THE END... OF THE BEGINNING*

12