Got Picked Up

Story Info
Walking along & picked up by a truck.
849 words
3.97
112.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another raining night. I have been dressing up now for over 5 years and seems like I have been doing a really good job too.

I love walking in the rain at late night, dressed in very revealing clothes. I love the feeling of the rain spraying down on my pantyhose covered legs and feet.

It was around 1:30AM, as usual, I was very horny and since it was raining, I decided to dress up and go for a walk fishing for some cocks and nice sauce.

I decided to dress in shiny silver micro mini dress, with glossy shine tan color STW pantyhose, and see thru white silk bra with 40DD breasts and white 5" spike pump stilettos.

With my long beautiful hair, my image in the mirror was very hot and sure looked very sluty whore. My dress was so short and my breasts were so big for the dress that the bottom of the dress was pulled up and already exposing 1/4 of my butt.

Looking and feeling like a slut, I headed for down stairs to car park of my apartment.

Normally, I use elevator, but this night I decided to try the fire exit stairs.

As I walk down, the echo of my heels clicking sound made me very excited and I could feel already my clit was starting to get wet and rise.

Finally, arrived at the car park and started up my car and headed out to the usual place of truck stop.

As I was driving to the place, the rain was starting to get heavier. After about 8Kms of driving, arrived at destination but I could see no trucks or cars. So I parked my car anyway, and decided to have a walk around. I firstly checked out the public gents toilet and each cubicle but no one was found, so I decided to take it to the main road.

It was around 2:30am, I could see still some number of cars and trucks driving by. Seeing my shine reflection each time car head lights hit my legs was very erotic experience. After walk about a 2km , finally a truck pulled over and asked me if everything was ok, and what a sexy girl like me was walking down the road at that time of the night. I gave him the sleazy look and replied, "my car broke down, it's down at the truck stop. I was out to look for a phone to call car service." He told me he could help and offer me a lift back to the trust stop. During the conversation, I have notice, he consistently checking out my slightly exposed pantyhose covered ass and legs.

I got in the trust with him and to tease, I let my dress role up as I was sitting. I could see that his cock was starting to react to me as we were driving.

When we arrived back at the truck stop, we got off the truck and walked towards my car. I open the bonnet of my car and I bent over reaching as far as I can go. This made my dress role right up completely exposing my pantyhose covered shinny ass and legs.

I asked him what he thought the problem was, and immediately he replied, I think you need more oil, and started to touching my pantyhose covered butt.

After him licking my pantyhose covered legs and ass up and down, I turned around and went down unzipped his cock which turns out to be quite big, 8" at least and very thick, I started to give him the head serving his cock with all inches of my mouth. Shortly after, because of the heavy rain, I lead him into the public toilet and told him to sit in one of the cubicles. There I turned around, lowered my pantyhose and straight away set on his big cock and started to ride it like crazy!

As I was riding his cock, I heard some voices heading to the toilet and shortly after, saw three guys as they saw me riding his cock, they all decided to join without any hesitation.

As the cubicle was too small for the crowd, we all moved out to the main area of the toilet. On the floor I was on my 4, sucking and getting fucked. After awhile, one after one they started to cum and shoot their loads inside my holes and on me.

Surprisingly, as they were finishing off, more guys came into the toilet and it soon became a big gangbang session. I lost the count, but all I could see was, by the time it was all finished, my mouth and ass was quite tired and sore, plus I had my dress and pantyhose fully soaked in their cum, not to mention my hair was sticky as well as my stilettos had a cum stain all over.

Feeling like dirty whore, I got back in the car and headed back home.

It was one of the great sessions I had.